Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhh uhh *hanh* uhh oh uhh oh uh oh uh oh uh ahh uh ah uh ah uh *hanh* uhhh oh ma *hanh* uhhh ohhh!" she gasps loudly.

"Oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh c'mon ... c'mon you fucking whore! Take my cock! Take it, you whoring bitch! Take it!"

He slows and swings his hips in tight snapping circles, entering her cunt from all angles, spiraling into her deeply with a crushing plunger. Groaning, Hema runs her tongue sexily over her slim upper lip, hissing in pleasure. Her hips and buttocks sway and writhe erotically and turn her face over her shoulder to her servant-lover.

"Yes ... ohhh yes ... c'mon ... do it ... ohhh yes ... that's it ... mmm ... yeh ... c'mon ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me hard ... fuck me like a whore, baby ... yes ... fuck me! Fuck me like a whore, baby! Fuck me hard!"

The man chuckles and leans forward to kiss her hungrily, shoving his tongue into her mouth, his hands under her breasts, squeezing them hard in his excitement. Hema kisses him fiercely, her buttocks and hips grinding eagerly against his groin.

"C'mon ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" she says in a husky, lust-laden voice.

The servant grins, squeezes her breasts, nuzzles the nape of her neck and straightens. Holding her slender waist, he snaps his hips forward, flexing his buttocks taut, ramming his cock into her cunt hard and deep. Hema cries out, her head jerking up, her face twisting in lust, her eyes screwed shut, her lips drawn back, her mouth a wide O. He pauses, buried deep in her hot cunt, his cock throbbing, his hips twitching at her waist and then, pulling out, rams in again. She gasps loudly.

"OHH! Oh ma uhh OHHH! OH! OHHHH uhh oh ma uhhh *hanh*!"

"C'mon! Take it! Take it, slut! Take it all! Ohh! Uhh ahh! UH! OH! UH OH! UH OH! UH OH! UH OH!"

"Oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ... ohh ... ohh ... Oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHHH!"

Gasping, grunting, his head flung back, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, the man ram-fucks the lovely memsahib remorselessly. His ramming, jerking thrusts smoothen to a rapid back and forth rhythm. He rocks his hips to and fro, his fingertips in the small of her back, moving her body under his, jerking her cunt up and down and back and forth the length of his swollen shaft. His chest heaves. His cock appears and disappears between the smooth curves of her buttocks, grinding and squelching and rasping in and out of her cunt. His thighs slap at her buttocks, his balls press to her cunt-lips.

"C'mon whore take it! Take it, bitch, yes! Oh fuck yes ... c'mon, bitch ... take my cock! Oh fuck yes! That's it, whore, oh fuck that's good!"

"Yes uhhh oh yes oh yes oh yes oh ma uh oh ma uh oh ma uh oh ma uhh OH ma Oh Ashok! OHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH uh *hanh* ... fuck me! Fuck me, Ashok! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ohh uhhh Oh ma uhh oh ma oh ma oh ma!" Hema sobs in delight.

Faster and faster he goes, now gripping her waist hard again, thrusting furiously in and out of her cunt, his hips pounding back and forth. Hema gasps and cries out, lurching and rocking and jerking under him, her head raised, her cries sharp and staccato. There is a full-length mirror in front of the bed and Ashok watches her reflection, transfixed, staring at the lust on her pretty face, watching her heavy breasts jiggle and wobble, the *mangalsutra* tossing and swinging frantically. The servant's buttocks flex and un-flex rapidly, his hips driving back and forth, slapping at hers, piston and plunging rhythmically in and out of her clone passage in its ceaseless quest for release. She begins to orgasm, panting and mewing ecstatically and he squeezes her pendulous breasts, crushing the heavy, swollen mounds in his hands, pinching the rigid nipples.

Hema's head swims with joy. His penis is incredible, hot and heavy and hard, moving relentlessly in and out of her convulsing cunt-channel, plunging in deep, pulling steeply outward, then spiraling down into her again. Her cunt contracts and spasms frenetically on the penis and she coasts from one orgasm to another and then on to a third. He continues fucking her furiously, banging his hips at her buttocks, making her body lurch and rock and jerk with his thrusts. His thighs whack her flesh with loud slaps that coincide with her choking gasps and shuddering moans.

Finally he relents as her third orgasm wanes, and slows his motions. Hema groans and, as he eases his cock out of her cunt, sinks on her front on the bed, gasping and panting heavily. She is still on her knees and her buttocks are thrust up high. Her shoulders are on the bed, and her face is turned to one side on the pillow.

The servant is beyond caring whether she wants more or not. He wants more, and that is all that matters. He rises and straddles her fleshy hips in a deep squat. Holding his cock in his hand, he pushes it back into her cunt and enters her again with a long, slow, skewering thrust.

Hema moans thickly, her fingers scrabbling at the sheets as the enormous cock bursts into her wet flesh. Ashok chortles softly, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Really love my dick in your slit, don't you, whore?" he says.

"Ohh uhhhh ohhh yes," Hema moans deliriously, beyond caring.

"I want your ass now," he announces.

Hema cannot refuse him, nor does she want to any longer. Ashok slips his cock out of her cunt and, spreading her creamy buttocks wide open, presses the swollen cock-head to her taut anus. Hema tenses. The servant pauses, grins in anticipation and then, flexing his buttocks, slides his hips forward and pushes his cock-head into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhh Ohma uhhh OHHHHHHHHH!"

The breath rushes from Hema's throat and her face contorts in a rictus of lust as the huge cock-head pops into her rear channel and the thick, long shaft follows, surging inexorably inward. Her loins flame with lust. Her anus convulses frantically on the invading penis and the servant gasps, flinging his handsome head back and groaning, pushing his penis deeper and deeper into the lovely memsahib's asshole. Gasping, he begins sodomizing her slowly and deeply and thoroughly, savouring the pleasure of her hot, tight anus on his throbbing cock's head.

His fingers dig into the soft flesh of her hips. Bending over her, he tongues her ear and nuzzles the nape of her neck. Sliding his hands under her body, he twines his fingers in her long *mangalsutra* and scrapes the beads over her stiff nipples. Beneath him, Hema whimpers joyously, her mind soaring, her body trembling and rocking and jerking as her servant-lover pushes his cock in and out of her flesh, possessing her totally and utterly, subjugating her flesh to the servant's desire.

12