Henry and Janice Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught playing with the neighbor lady.
1.9k words
3.97
78.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was already hard when he pulled into the motel parking lot. It had been three days since he had last seen Janice and he was eager to bury himself in her again. Although that might have to wait a while. She always insisted that he eat her first. She had really taken a liking to oral sex and she especially got turned on when he ate her when she had cum in her. He hadn't been all that surprised when one day, about three weeks after the start of their affair, he had gone down on her and noticed something different about her taste. When he had looked up at her he found her looking back down at him with a sheepish grin on her face and he knew then that she had fucked her husband before coming to him. Since then Janice had made it a point to be well fucked by Doug before she came to Henry. At first it had bothered him, but Henry soon came to realize that sucking Doug's cum out of Janice was a small price to pay for the energetic sex she was so happy to give him. Henry pulled into a parking slot and headed for the office. He and Janice had been there so often that the desk clerk knew them.

"Has my wife checked in yet?"

"Yes sir. She is in unit 132" and he handed Henry a key. Henry hurried toward the room, his cock already straining to be set free. They had three hours before Janice had to get home and start supper for Doug and Henry wanted to make the most of that time.

Henry inserted the key, opened the door and stepped inside the room. Hands grabbed Henry and the room lights went on and Henry's heart sank. Doug had found out. He was standing in the middle of the room holding a bound and gagged Janice and as the door slammed shut behind Henry he looked around and saw that there were nine more men in the room. Henry was half shoved and half dragged over to a chair and was pushed down onto it. The sheet was removed from the bed and was torn into strips which were then used to tie Henry to the chair and then a piece of duct tape had been placed across his mouth.

"Good afternoon neighbor," Doug said, "Janice here tells me that you like to eat her pussy. She says she really gets a kick out of it when I've left my special sauce in her worthless cunt and you suck it out. So, where we are right now is that I've decided to help the two of you out. You like to eat her when she is full of cum so I'm going to see to it that she gets filled up for you. As for Janice, since she apparently likes being a whore I'm going to see to it that she is treated like one. Okay boys, she is all yours" and he pushed Janice onto the bed. "If it was me I'd leave the gag in until you really get her going, but hey, do what you want, she's yours until you get tired of her."

Turning to Henry he said, "I'll be back later for the second act, but for now, while the boys have their fun, I'm going to go home and move all of the whore's shit into your garage. You made her a whore so now as far as I'm concerned she's yours."

For the next five hours Henry helplessly watched as the nine men took Janice time after time after time. They came in her mouth, her ass and her pussy, and several times all three holes were filled at once. After the third man had fucked her they had removed the gag to find that Janice was getting into what was happening to her. Her cries of "Fuck me, oh Jesus yes fuck me" rang around the room each time her mouth wasn't wrapped around a cock and her enthusiasm in fucking back at the men was plain to see. One by one the nine men reached the point where they just could not get it up any more despite Janice's efforts with her mouth to bring them to life and three of them gave up and left. Janice still wanted a cock in her so in desperation she crawled over to Henry and opened his fly. She didn't comment on the sticky mess she found there she just sucked on him to get him hard and then she mounted him.

That was the scene that greeted Doug when he walked back into the motel room; six men sitting on the bed watching Janice fuck herself on a tied up Henry. Doug watched for a couple of minutes and then he said, "Okay boys, let's do it." The men on the bed got up off the bed and walked over to where Janice was ramming herself down on Henry's cock and picked her up off him.

"No no, not yet," Janice moaned, "Not yet, I was almost there."

"Tough shit," said Doug.

Janice was carried over to the bed and placed on her back and a pillow was shoved under her ass to elevate her pelvis. Henry was untied and dragged over to the bed and the tape was ripped off his mouth. He was placed on the bed with his face six inches from the gaping mess that was Janice's cunt and Doug said, "You like sucking on cum filled pussies so here you are" and Henry's face was shoved down into the wet mess.

"Suck it all out of her neighbor, you aren't leaving here until the whore's worthless cunt is bone dry and if you don't hurry up and get the job done I'll make you suck all of the stuff out of her ass."

Henry knew he had no choice - he couldn't fight Doug and six other men - so he hoped he wouldn't throw up and he went to work. While Henry licked and sucked and tried hard not to puke Janice pushed her box up at his face and moaned, "Oh yes, oh yes baby, suck my pussy and make me cum."

The two men holding Janice down realized that they weren't needed and they moved back to watch. One of them said, "Damned if watching this isn't making me hard. I think I'll fuck her again. Put them in a sixty-nine with her on the top and I'll fuck her like a dog."

The other men arranged Janice and Henry and then the man moved up behind Janice and entered her from behind. Doug said, "You had better keep on sucking her pussy Henry and if you should happen to lick Harry's cock as it slips by I don't think he'll mind. Turn your head away once neighbor and I'll set Janice on your face and let the mess in her ass drain down your throat."

Henry was helpless and he couldn't avoid the cock as it rubbed his lips on it's way in and out of Janice's box. And the man's balls bounced off his chin on every in stroke. Janice was grinding her pussy down in an effort to both fuck back at Harry and keep her clit against Henry's face. The other men in the room, who had thought they couldn't get hard again, discovered that the spectacle in front of them was lighting their fires again. Doug stepped up and grabbed a hand full of Janice's hair and pulled her head up and forced his cock into her mouth and started face fucking her. Harry announced that he was ready to cum and then he laughed, "Why don't we just cut out the middle man" and just as he ejaculated he pulled out of Janice's cunt and pushed his cock into Henry's mouth. Henry had no choice. His nose was blocked by Janice's pussy lips and so he had to swallow or choke to death.

"That's it cocksucker, suck it down. Do a good job and I'll let you do it again. Do a really good job and I just might plant a load in your ass before I leave."

The others all laughed and decided that they wanted to end their evening the same way. Doug went next and then one by one the other men fucked Janice until they were ready to cum and then they shoved their meat into Henry's mouth and forced him to swallow their juice.

Then it was over and only Henry and Janice were left in the room. Janice got up off him and Henry raced to the toilet and began throwing up. When he was through retching he splashed cold water on his face, dried off and then returned to the bed where he found Janice crying.

"How could he? I thought he loved me; how could he just throw me out? Oh God, what am I going to do?"

Henry pulled the crying woman off the bed and ushered her into the bathroom. "For now you shower and then I guess you'll stay with me unless you would rather not."

It was six months before Henry got what he had been waiting for. Six months during which time Janice had moved in and then been tossed out when Henry had come home to find her entertaining seven guys, three of them men from the motel. During the same period Denise had called and had begged him to take her back, but thinking of his experience with Janice and having come to believe that "Once a whore, always a whore" he had hung up on her. But after six months of waiting for the right time, there it was. He went out his back door and quietly walked over to Doug's. Doug was in the garage leaning over a fender and doing something to the engine of his car. He didn't hear Henry come into the garage and didn't know Henry was there until the hood of the car came crashing down on his head. Up and down the hood went, five times, until it finally stayed up and he was allowed to fall to the floor. His head was gashed and bleeding and blood ran into his eyes as he looked up and saw Henry looking down at him. He didn't see the kick coming, but the force of the solid kick to his balls made him scream. He barely heard Henry when he said, "You went too far Doug, way too far. I'll admit that I probably deserved what you did to me, making me eat out Janice. I guess Janice and I both deserved that, but to shove a cock in my mouth, cum and then let six other men do it, no Doug, that was going way too far."

Henry kicked Doug in the balls again and had the pleasure of hearing another loud scream.

"What I ought to do Doug is roll you over, pull off your pants and shove my cock up your ass. That's what I should do, but I won't. I will give you one more to your stones though" and he kicked Doug hard in the balls one more time and then walked back to his house.