Henry his Sister and Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was true of the film, but not of the sex. That had been good, made special because it had been risky. Excitement, danger, and incest, a heady mixture!

For all of the next week Mary was away, camping with some of her friends. That gave me the opportunity to think about my Sister. We had done a lot of things together that we shouldn't have, but I didn't have any regrets. In fact, I wanted to take it further. I wanted us to fuck. Was that even possible? I gave it some thought. I quickly came to the conclusion that it was, but Mary would have to be asleep again. For that to happen we might have to wait for weeks, or perhaps even months. Then I started thinking about drugging her. Slipping a sleeping potion into her food or drink, but that was silly. There had to be a better way.

Two days later, it suddenly came to me, like a lightning bolt from the sky. Thankfully, when it happened, I was alone, because I laughed uncontrollably.

I didn't see Helen until we were all together having our evening meal. It would be better if we were alone, but I was so excited about my brilliant plan that I couldn't wait.

"Next week we have a lot of college work to do. If Mary stays over, perhaps for a day or two, then we can work late."

That got an OK from her, but it had been said without any enthusiasm. However, if she had understood why I wanted it to happen, then she would now be as excited as I was.

Like all good plans, mine was simple. If she was sleeping over then she would have to be in bed with my Sister. All I needed to do was to find a good excuse for joining them.

When I woke I was in a good mood. That was because it was the day that Mary was staying with us. However, when we met her at college, she was reconsidering it.

"It might be better if I don't sleep at your place tonight. I have other things to do apart from our project."

She'd said it to my Sister, and before I could intervene, she'd replied with, "OK."

From the expression on Mary's face, I could tell that it was what she'd wanted to hear, so me trying to persuade her to change her mind wouldn't be right. Tonight she wouldn't be in her friend's bed, and so neither would I. I was gutted, all the life had drained out of me. Then, as she was leaving us, she gave me some good news.

"I'll definitely sleep at your place tomorrow."

That should have cheered me up, but it didn't. I'd learnt my lesson, this time I was going to wait until it happened before getting excited.

And it was just as well that I was cautious, because, until she actually arrived at our house, it was a real possibility that she wasn't going to come.

Mary sat down at the desk without us having to ask. Doing the typing was now, by default, her role. And this time it wasn't her that was coming up with most of the content. It was an equal contribution from the three of us.

After two hours we'd broken the back of it. That's when my Sister moved closer to me so that she could play her little game.

She whispered into my ear, "I'm so wet. Your fingers will easily slide into me."

I'm sure that they would, and both of us would get a great deal of pleasure from it, but that was for later when we were all in bed together.

I whispered back, "Not now. Later, when I'm in bed with you."

She turned her head so that she could give me a quizzical look. I mouthed, "Trust me." And she must have, because she immediately took a step away from me, and then she was speaking to Mary about the document.

When we'd finished I made a suggestion.

"Let's watch television here."

My Sister shook her head, and then she said, "The picture is better downstairs, it's bigger."

I'd expected her to say that, and so I'd prepared a response.

"But here is more comfortable. You can relax on the bed, or better still, under the covers in case you fall asleep."

She was thinking about it. When her face suddenly lit up, I knew that the penny had dropped. She now understood my intentions. And because she did, I was expecting her to help me. I wasn't disappointed.

She said, to both of us, "We might as well get ready for bed."

For all of us that meant undressing down to our underwear. We quickly did that without the need for privacy. I was surprised to see that Mary's bra and panties were as revealing as my Sister's, and more surprisingly, that seeing her like that was exciting me!

They got into bed first, and then I joined them. It wasn't awkward. It was a perfectly natural thing to do. And it would stay like that, completely innocent, until I made my move.

Where we were in the bed in relation to each other wasn't random, it was deliberate. Mary was nearest to the television, my Sister was in the middle next to her, and I was on the other side of her. To watch the television we had to be on our side, so unless Mary turned her head so that she could look behind her, she couldn't see us. It was perfect for what we wanted to do!

I was prepared to wait until Mary was asleep, but my Sister wasn't. The opening credits for the film had only just finished, and she was already pushing her bottom against my crotch. The sensible thing to do was to get her to stop, to save it for later. But it felt good, so good that it was arousing me.

I started by unhooking her bra, and then, with her help, I got it off. It had been done slowly so that Mary wouldn't notice. I was now leisurely fondling her breast and playing with her ripe nipple. My cock was already erect, but in an uncomfortable position so I had to reach into my boxers to adjust it,

Enjoying her firm breast and swollen nipple was, for now, enough for me. There was a lot to play with. It was a large mound topped with an impressive nipple. But I knew that this, as good as it was, was only the starter, and that it wouldn't be long before I wanted the main course. That was the succulent dish that she had between her slender legs!

There is only so much that you can do to a nipple. I'd caressed it, I'd rolled it between a finger and thumb. Pinching it and pulling on it seemed to be what she enjoyed the most. It was time to move on.

With my mouth close to her ear, I whispered, "I'm going to finger you, but you mustn't make a sound," and then, because I now knew what she was like when she gets excited, I added, "And no squirming."

It was difficult for her to speak without Mary hearing, so I got confirmation from her that she was OK with that, not with words, but by her actions. She quickly took her panties off and then she opened her legs. To do that she'd moved from her side onto her back. That gave me access to her pussy but it wasn't a good position for watching the television. And worryingly, she'd done it clumsily. There had been a lot of movement in the bed, Mary must have noticed, and now she was going to be curious, wondering what was going on. I was even expecting her to speak.

When I heard it I had to smile. Somebody was watching over us. Her mouth had opened but no words had come out of it. She was snoring! It wasn't a pleasant sound, and normally it would have irritated me, but tonight, it was music to my ears.

She now knew that Mary was asleep, and because that meant that we could be more daring, she opened her legs even wider. We could take our time so I didn't go straight for her pussy, I took the opportunity to caress her thighs.

As I inched my way towards her honeypot, my excitement was increasing. When my hand got there, and even before my fingers were inside her, it reached fever pitch.

It was no effort to get two fingers into her because she was so wet. It was as if her pussy had sucked them in. She then got another one, like the others, up to the knuckle. For that one there was resistance, and I had to push hard. When it was in she gasped.

While I was fingering her with those three digits, Mary snorted loudly. It startled both of us, and when I looked at her I was expecting to see that she'd woken up, but thankfully, she was still fast asleep.

That made us cautious. My fingers were still moving in and out of her, but now more slowly, and she was making an effort to keep the noise down. She was still moaning but not as loud as before. However, it wasn't long before it became more intense.

My intention was to make her come with my fingers, and then later on fuck her to another one. But that was my plan, not hers.

"I need your big cock deep inside me, and I need it now."

She'd said it louder than she should have, but I was going to forgive her because she'd graciously called my average size cock, big!

She was now on her side again, and I was spooning her, about to enter her. Stopping was not a consideration, but I was concerned, not about what I was about to do, but about being caught. If we were an old couple that had been married for forty years, then our love-making would be sedate, it would be gentle. Importantly, it would be unlikely to wake Mary up. However, that was not us. Helen was hot stuff, and she had a pussy that I was desperate to fuck. When I was inside her I might become a wild animal, and she might be as well. Our fucking might be noisy, it might rock the bed. It might even wake Mary up.

I was now in her up to my balls. It was everything that I'd hoped it would be. And it felt even better when I started to fuck her.

Surprisingly, we managed to control it for the first five minutes. It was gentle and it was tender, but it was still exciting. Then, as if a button had been pressed, I was suddenly going harder and deeper into her. I couldn't help it, it was as if somebody else was controlling my body.

She responded by making more noise. And the bed had decided to join in. It was rocking, keeping in time with our movements

Both of us were now giving it our all. I'd reached the point where I didn't care if Mary woke up, or even if our parents entered the room. I wasn't stopping until I'd shot my load into her hot wet pussy!

Thirty seconds later that's what happened. It started with a loud grunt from me, and then I was flooding her pussy. It was intense, with each spurt being better than the last one. When it ended I thought about my Sister. Selfishly, all I'd been concerned about was my needs. That was wrong, but she hadn't waited for me to correct it. She was frantically rubbing her clit, and it was working.

When she suddenly shouted out, "My cunt is going to come," I was relieved that she wouldn't be left hanging.

I was envious of her. Mine had been good, one of my best, but the one that she was having was in a different league. I thought that it was never going to end. Eventually it did, and she was now still,

I looked at Mary, and then I shook my head in disbelief, she was sleeping like a baby!

I would have liked to stay with them for a while, but when my Sister was able to speak the first words out of her mouth were, "Fuck off to your own room, I want to sleep."

That was harsh but I did as I was told.

As expected, the next day we didn't talk about it. When Mary wasn't with us we were simply Brother and Sister. For us to be anything more than that, she had to be with us.

It was three days before Mary was back with us, and this time she wasn't sleeping over. I wanted her to do the typing so that I could fool around with my Sister, but that didn't happen.

Mary said, "Helen, it's your turn to update the document."

My Sister was now doing that, with Mary and me standing behind her. It was another ten minutes before I noticed something that I'd missed when our friend had arrived. Her skirt was by far the shortest that I had ever seen her wear. It was a skirt that my Sister might wear. That was strange, and while I was thinking about it Mary moved closer to me.

Then, to my amazement, with her hand seductively stroking my bottom, she whispered into my ear, "Henry it's my turn!"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12