Hentai Standards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kei had soon almost completely disappeared from my sight. There were so many tendrils of various thicknesses surrounding both Kei and the trunk of the tree that it was difficult to see her other than her head and her hands and feet. I had not seen any videos with such a swarm of tentacles having their way with a woman, but I had recently seen a hentai image online which presented a very similar scenario, only with four young women all being overtaken and plundered at the same time.

She was screaming - not in fear and definitely not in pain, but in pure bliss. The pinkish glow seemed to radiate even through the mass of tendrils, brightening whenever another orgasm was forced upon her small body.

Time lost all meaning. I could do nothing but watch my companion's most bizarre plight and stroke myself rapidly. My voice joined hers, although climax seemed to always be just beyond my body's instinctive reach even as I heard Kei's voice peaking again and again and again with each orgasm she was forced to endure.

For quite some time, I was on my knees, bent over, my eyes clamped shut. Even without being able to see Kei's body being continuously plundered by the magical entities in the form of the tendrils, I kept drawing inspiration and energy from her screams and her instinctive flailing and simply the knowledge that she was experiencing something she so clearly desired. My cock was throbbing, and it was uncomfortable in a way which nearly verged on being painful - such was the intensity of my own need. I had no doubt that the strange magic in the area was also affecting my body, although in an extremely different manner than what my companion was experiencing. Even my testicles felt the semi-pain, and I could only guess that when I did finally reach climax, my orgasm would be incredibly copious, perhaps even erupting from me as if I had become the human male equivalent of an open fire hydrant. Pleasure wracked my own body, not nearly with the intensity of orgasm, but certainly enough that anyone who could see me would have found me swaying significantly as my furious masturbation continued unabated.

"Please!" That one word in English, exclaimed between screams of unadulterated feminine bliss, was the first signal that Kei was tiring. After that, she slipped back into Japanese, but she was clearly begging once again, pleading for the magical onslaught to come to an end.

...but when opened my eyes again, my vision was somewhat unfocused but still clear enough to recognize that the tendrils were continuing to have their way with her. In fact, even more tendrils appeared to have swarmed her.

The big difference, however, was that the pulsing of several tendrils was far more significant than it had been previously. From my experience with hentai, I knew exactly what was about to happen...

Another utterance in Japanese, which I recognized as "Please!"

Another scream, her voice becoming a bit hoarse.

I groaned aloud again, unable to stop stroking myself so quickly yet unable to achieve climax. Kei begged again in Japanese, and I was very close to doing the same in English. We were both growing quite desperate, but for very different reasons even though the magic involved was apparently the same.

The fiercest orgasmic scream I had ever heard suddenly spewed from Kei's mouth, and almost immediately, an orangish fluid gushed from within her well-used sex. The scream was quite prolonged as, one by one, similar fluid was emitted by most if not all of the tendrils, ultimately coating themselves, the tree, the woman I cherished, and the nearby grass with the strange substance.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I joined the tendrils in orgasm, and my climax was so powerful, so overwhelming, that after feeling the first nearly-painful torrent of white surge through my cock and pour forth onto the grass before me, I blacked out.

When my eyes opened again, I was on my side in the dewy grass, a slight lingering discomfort focused within my genitals. I was facing the stream, and the first thing I noticed was that the tendrils, which had always extended back to the water, had completely disappeared. A slight shudder rushed up my spine, and although I could still feel the presence of the strange magic from another realm, it was not nearly as powerful as it had been when I had first arrived at the clearing with Kei.

Thinking of my companion, I tried to lift myself up, which took some effort. In that process, I noticed the mess I had made once the magic had permitted me to achieve climax, and my orgasm had indeed been powerful and inhumanly copious. In retrospect, I likely could have been a one-man bukkake machine in Japanese porn, needing no assistance in sliming a cute young woman's face.

I finally was able to sit up, and I looked toward the tree to which my companion had been bound. The pinkish glow had completely dissipated, but the orangish fluid remained. Limply, Kei was practically hanging in her bonds, and I knew that once I was able to muster the strength to free her, I would need to untie the ropes around her torso for last to prevent her from falling unprotected to the orange-covered grass. I was a little concerned that she appeared unconscious, but Kei could have simply been sleeping due to the exhaustion of what she had just endured.

It took several more minutes for me to gather the strength to stand, and even then, I had to lean against a tree for another minute or so before trekking toward my bound companion. The orangish fluid was slippery yet also sticky, and I had a strong feeling that we would need to wash ourselves in the stream before returning to the house. I had to take great care with my footing as I released first the ankle cuffs, and then the wrist cuffs.

Only then did Kei seem to rouse back into consciousness. Slowly, her sightless head turned toward mine, and she tried to smile. Even though her face was also coated with the orangish fluid, I kissed her forehead, finding the fluid completely devoid of taste.

"Thank... you..." she whispered, and even that seemed to require a significant amount of effort from her. She reached up and touched my arm.

In the space of a heartbeat, I relived the entire event from Kei's perspective. While I did not have the proper anatomical parts to feel some of the events properly, the general sensations I did experience in that very brief moment were more than enough to give me a solid understanding of why she came to this special place whenever she could.

I staggered backward, my mind overwhelmed from having just experienced the events of the evening from her point of view. The fluid still coating the grass caused me to slip and fall on my backside, but I did not care. All that mattered was that Kei and I had just shared such a unique experience, one which I already knew had bound us even closer together than we had been previously.

Thankfully, my strength had returned enough so that once the torso ropes had been untied, I was able to catch Kei before she slumped unprotected to the ground. Slowly, cautiously, I lowered her to the grass, which meant that we were both still well within the area coated by the orange fluid, but I did not care, and I doubt that she cared either.

Despite the most bizarre situation in which we had participated and the aftermath which we were still experiencing, I stroked her face fondly. She was such a terrible mess, yet it somehow made her all the more endearing to me.

I finally removed the blindfold slowly, and she winced. Even though it was far from the brightness of daylight, the light of the lamp was too strong for her after having been blindfolded for such a long period of time, so she closed her eyes again.

My hand drifted from her face down her neck to her chest. I openly fondled a breast, and that caused her to smile again. "As much as I enjoyed having those things all over me and inside me, even deep in my ass," Kei confessed, "it's moments like this with you that I love the most."

That caused me to smile, and for a long time, we remained just like that, with Kei resting as I fondled her lovingly.

Eventually, the moon rose high enough to add some additional light to the area. Only then did I finally leave her, my joints protesting as I rose to my feet. As I made my way to the lamp to turn it off, that was when I consciously realized something:

My jeans were still unzipped, and I was still quite exposed.

I rectified that issue and then turned off the lamp. By the time I had returned to Kei, her eyes were open, and she was rolling onto her side. Her hair was a complete mess thanks to the orangish fluid, but even that added to Kei's allure as I approached and finally knelt beside her.

"We both look really terrible, don't we?" she asked, a hint of amusement in her voice.

I shrugged. "I don't know about me, but you look really well-fucked. It's like you've been the featured babe in a tentacle hentai video."

We laughed together, and as Kei rose up, we hugged.

*****

It was well after midnight when we finally entered the house again, still wet from having cleaned ourselves as well as possible in the stream. "I can still feel some of that... spunk inside me," my companion commented, her voice laden with fatigue.

"I'm not surprised," I said honestly. "Even by hentai standards, that was one really massive orgasm those... things experienced."

"Yeah."

"Yours was rather fun to witness as well, to be honest."

Kei blushed, her wet body clinging to mine. "I wish I could've seen yours. I could sense that it was big and powerful, but being blindfolded..."

"You will," I promised her. "It's just a matter of time, but eventually, whenever we can both be here again some night, you will."

12