Her

Story Info
BDSM club adventure of Domme and female sub.
1.5k words
4.4
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Contains themes of BDSM, public sex, and spanking. All characters are consenting adults.

"Her"

"That ass is fucking fantastic," I think to myself. My eyes run over her body as she leans forward with her elbows on the bar. She's petite like me, and generally boyish in her figure except for that perfectly round bum. Her dark locks are cut short in an edgy sort of way, but there's still enough hair to tangle my fist in. Her blue eyes are striking, surrounded by smoky eye makeup as our gazes lock and she hands me a glass of wine.

These clubs are always BYOB and when we'd arrived, I'd handed the bartender a particularly nice bottle of right bank Bordeaux. I savor the first sip of the plush wine, selected with care. She takes a big sip and wrinkles her nose, finding the complex flavor overwhelming. "Come here," I say and like the good girl she is, she does.

I softly wrap my hand around her throat and kiss the last drops of wine from her lips. I taste black fruit and lip balm. I am not a good girl.

I take her glass from her and set it back on the bar. After the face she made I doubt she'll drink it anyway. I hand her our bag and nod my head at the room behind us with the big glass window allowing a view of the interior from where we're standing. "Go put our sheet down on the bed and be careful not to touch the mattress with your skin," I remind her. "You know how to wait for me."

These places are so germy I think to myself. We'll just throw it away when we're done. I turn back to the bar and smile to myself as she scampers off. I take another sip of wine.

After a few moments lost in my thoughts I hear a "Hey Lady," coming from my left and look up into a familiar face. Handsome. "I can't imagine you came here alone tonight," he says. "I'm never quite that lucky."

I give him a devilish grin and incline my head towards the window. "You know me well," I quip. We both take in the sight of my sub prepping for some play. I sigh. I love her face down and ass up.

"Damn," he exhales appreciatively eyes lingering on my girl through the glass. She's still waiting patiently in position. "I don't suppose I can join you?" he asks playfully.

"Not a chance," I tease, "but you can watch." I saunter through the bar area. A few people are already watching the window waiting to see what happens next. I feels eyes on me as I pass through the crowd. I'm wearing a blue bodycon dress with cutouts that barely covers my own bum. I'm tiny but I feel tall stacked on my kick ass, sky high, patent blue and purple boots. I love my Pleasers.

As I approach the bed, I give my girl a pat on that perfect backside. She's wearing only lacy panties now. I chose them myself and find I'm not disappointed with the display. I rest one knee on the mattress and whisper in her ear, "Tell me your words."

"Red and yellow," she responds without hesitation. I see goose bumps break out over her skin in anticipation. She's only been in position for about 10 minutes but I imagine it's felt like an eternity with so many eyes on her. I kneel with knees splayed in front of her and sit back on my feet.

I adjust myself until I find a comfortable position. "Please me," I command, tangling my hand in her locks. She rocks forward, every ready to obey, and I feel her tug my own lace panties to the side.

With her head in my lap I can't really see her face but I feel her tongue begin to explore me. She's quite skilled at this and I groan as I pull my own dress off over my head and let my head drop back. I'm in no hurry but her mouth is maddening and I'm aroused by the knowledge that we're being watched. I've always had an exhibitionist streak.

I grind against her face and pressure builds inside of me until I feel my pleasure overflow. I cry out softly as I come. She meets my eyes and grins, expecting a reward. I give her a sharp slap on the ass to remind her not to be insolent and then draw her mouth to mine. I can taste myself when I kiss her and I feel more slick coating my thighs.

As I move around behind her, I press a hand between her shoulder blades and she drops her chest back to the mattress with her hands between her legs. She won't touch herself without permission but I intend to bind her.

I reach into our toy bag. We've only brought a few things but each item has been chosen for maximum efficacy. The first thing to emerge from its depths is my spreader bar. She already has cuffs velcroed around each wrist and ankle so it takes only moments to clip her in place. I run my fingers along her spine, over her ass, and through her soft folds. I'm not the only one who has soaked her panties, although mine have fabric in the crotch and hers don't.

She shivers as I press one finger, then two, inside of her. When I withdraw my hand, she whimpers in protest and receives another swat on the bum. I snap on a latex glove and slip a finger back inside of her until it's slippery before pressing it slowly into her tighter opening. She squirms a little in the cuffs, knowing what will happen next. She's not surprised when I pull a small glass plug from the bag.

I tear open a small packet of lube and drip it over her before the plug replaces my finger at her back entrance. I begin to lose my awareness of the crowd around me as I focus on the task at hand. With my other fingers I stroke her clit until I feel her relax. I press the plug firmly into her in one smooth motion and I hear an audible POP which lets me know it will remain in place. "Good girl," I praise her again.

The last toy in the bag, one of my favorites, is my blue glow-in-the-dark cock. I stand briefly by the side of the bed and slip off my panties so I can slide the straps on over my hips and guide one end of the dildo inside of myself. I roll a condom over the head and turn the vibration on. I toss the glove to the side and with clean fingers I feel between her legs again. I find she's more than ready.

As I slide inside of her, the other end of the cock presses more deeply inside of me. I grind my hips against her from behind, feeling the vibration inside of myself. She gasps at the sensation as I penetrate her, one hand on her hips and one again fisting her hair. I fuck her hard and with abandon. She loves being taken this way.

I slow briefly, and release one hand from the cuffs. "Go ahead and touch yourself," I say, "but don't forget to ask permission to come." I change my rhythm grinding hard against her, both hands now on her hips, pulling her into me. The glowing cock is really fucking both of us.

My clit grinds against her ass and I surprise myself when I realize I'm going to lose it again soon. I begin to edge myself, rubbing against her and then giving a few hard thrusts until I hear her begin to pant. "Please!" she cries out.

"Not yet," I say. This time I grind against her with a purpose, taking myself right to the brink. "Now!" I demand, knowing I can't stand to wait longer, and this time we cry out in ecstasy together.

I only pause a few moments before I release her completely, rubbing her wrists and ankles. This room isn't the place for aftercare so I gather our things while she gathers her wits and the motivation to move.

This time as we pass the bar, I ask the bartender for some bottled water. We find a quiet corner to rest in and she snuggles her head in my lap. "I'm ready to go," she whispers after a short while and I run my fingers through her hair as I call for an Uber to whisk us away. We'd insisted on a suite at the hotel with a big bathtub and we both know bubbles and kisses await. We'll both smell like oranges and ginger by the time we slip on soft jammies and snuggle under the covers to drift off to dreamland together.