Her Art Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In passable Italian, Beth advised the young server that the guida had gotten them here, but could she recommend a scenic route to Aquilea.

Chapter 11 - Avril

Avril turned out to be a British art student, who was waitressing for funds to keep art education going. Returning to the table with a map, she used a red pen to outline a roundabout way to our destination. "Hills, valleys, water. You will be happy." She smiled, we smiled, and left a large tip to help with art education.

With everyone else in the van, I turned around and went back to fetch Avril. "Come to the van for a moment, please." She followed me outside in the damp, which wasn't raining. I opened the back and extracted a color print of Spring. Wide eyed, she asked if it was ours. I pointed to Marie, who was watching with a smile. She had figured out what I was up to.

"Why don't you come with us for a week or two? You can be the real guide, and she will help your art."

"Oh no! I couldn't!"

Marie smiled and said in English, "Avril, there is room. Come with us. We will do art and you can tell us about Tuscany."

"Oh dear," she said in a beautiful accent from England, and ran back inside. In ten minutes she was back with a half closed duffel, looking completely frazzled. "This is the wildest thing I have ever done. The lady who runs the restaurant said to come back if you mistreated me!"

I drove into clearing weather, while Avril was swarmed by my women, who whispered, "only loving treatments." Beth pinched my ear, "Bad boy."

Our new guide was promoted to the passenger seat and instructed to keep me under close control.

"He accepts directions? He is very big!"

"You can call him bad names in Italian, he doesn't know what they mean."

I growled and tried to look fierce while driving. Avril had a lovely grin, "This is so much fun!" She leaned over and whispered, "They told me they all like you! Can I join the club?"

I kissed her hand and said, "You are supposed to make me suffer!"

Fortunately, the road got difficult and I had to concentrate on her directions. In a few minutes, we were turning into a spacious gravel drive in front of a two story house with other structures behind it. As everyone piled out, a middle aged woman came around the house, smiling and waving her arms.

"Buongiorno!"

Avril answered excitedly and ran over for a hug. This was the wife of the owner, who gave each of us an enthusiastic hug and led us inside. Avril explained that she was saying her husband and brother-in-law had completely modernized the farmhouse five years ago as a vacation rental. There were two units,but we had rented both and could leave a connecting door open.

While the women chattered, I emptied the van, putting the precious boxes of Marie's materials in the living room of one unit. I was taking a rest and staring out a large picture window that pointed south towards Lucca when Marie punched me and grabbed my hair for a kiss.

"Oh, I just don't know how I can paint here..."

Avril had come into the room and was looking confused at Marie's words. I pulled her into a threeway hug and said, "Young one, there is never an end to teasing in this group."

Marie whispered, "Give him a nice teasing kiss."

She shook in my arms but the kiss was torrid. She let up and said, "Was that enough of a tease?"

I turned her to the view and wrapped hands around modest breasts. "For one minute, you are getting a nonteasing lecture. Don't let us go further than you wish. We are just dumb Americans who get out of control now and then."

She sagged in my arms. "Art and teasing and loving, it's too much."

Marie said, "Avril and I were talking in the van about the miniatures. She has had a course and would like to be my helper. Would you open up the box with those items in it?"

A voice from the other room called out that the landlady was taking them to a deli for lunch materials and they would be back.

Shortly, easels had been erected, a portable table for paints set up, and Marie was showing Avril one of the small paintings she had done at home. The art student looked wistful, "You don't suppose I could try my hand at one of these. I have an image from Florence in my head."

I tiptoed away, closing the door quietly. When lunch arrived, I pointed at the closed door and said, "Artists at work."

Anita bulldozed into me, "Damn, Jason, this is working out just like you said."

I took her in a headlock and kissed violently. She wanted to wrestle, but said, "Not here, ruffian."

I held her to me and requested quietly, "Take the artists some nourishment. Then come back to talk about going to Lucca and seeing the sights."

Beth sat next to me at a pretty table with her plate of lunch. "We shouldn't force them to choose between Lucca and art."

Anita joined us and I repeated Beth's comment.

"Yes. What if we ask Avril to lead a quick tour in the morning. Then we can have lunch in a quiet square and decide what else."

"Why do you need Antonio when you have everything under control?"

"Behave, devil. Are you really taking that nice English girl to bed?"

"She asked me nicely."

I was prodded from both sides. "We are terribly jealous."

I pulled them onto a knee apiece and whispered, "You are dear loving friends and know it very well."

"Hmmm. He has our number. I suppose if she actually wants to experience his horrible cock, we can't stand in the way?"

We were laughing, heads together, when the artists emerged from their impromptu studio and asked, "What is going on?"

"He is being awful. We are so lucky that Avril is here to be the real guide."

The cute English girl was stretched across three laps and tortured.

No, no!" She squealed and twisted. The body was slender and full of energy. We sat back and she looked up at us with a weak smile. "This happens every day?"

Marie leaned over with a quick kiss, "She is very talented. Even said, like a true artist, that you may not view her work until it is ready!"

Beth asked, "Tell us, new guide, about Lucca."

I shepherded them to the sofa, providing drinks and then sitting at their feet.

She had a lovely clear voice. "Lucca has tons of history, even going back before the Romans. It was almost a city state in medieval times, competing with the hill towns. The big tourist attraction is the preserved wall, of course."

Listening, I had her sneakers off and was massaging bones and muscles. She made a low happy noise and kept talking. The other women smiled, "Don't mind him, he is mostly harmless."

"If you like, and the weather continues to get better, we could do a run around the top of the wall and then change into walking around clothes and I can show you some of the better sights."

"What about hikes and sights up here in the hills?" I asked.

"If you don't stop that, Jason, I am going to faint dead away!" Avril was frantic.

Anita gave me a stiff toe in my back, "Behave!"

I sensed a great languor that wasn't just art appreciation. What about a reset on trip assumptions?

"Would it please your majesties to consider the grand design of our outing? Having arrived at this wonderful residence, we might take a few minutes to regroup, so to speak?"

I pulled on the Avril foot I still held, and she slid gracefully down into my arms with a low moan and a quick kiss for the male who could not be trusted.

Marie made a noise and said, "I am overwhelmed by our progress so far. A few days of calm would be good for my art."

She looked around at the rest of us with eyes suggesting she did not want to be the tail wagging our dog.

My mom, the tough lawyer, weighed in. "Thank you, Jason, for proposing a reset on the trip. I have just spent a bunch of money on our first weekend, and couldn't be happier. Experiencing all this history surrounded by friends is incredibly divine!"

The body in my arms, currently buried in a comforter, was shaking. I kissed her head and asked what was the matter?

A teary face emerged and said, "I am so happy, is there any way I could sign on as a junior slave of some sort and stay with you?" The head went back down on my shoulder.

"Awww, Avril, you have already earned a place with us if you want it. Go retrieve the miniature and show it to them even though it isn't finished." Marie was looking like a mother cat with a cute kitten. Frowns were directed at me.

I helped her up and went along to help. She took my hand in a death grip and led us around one of the easels to the small cavas. It was a distant view of Florence from the direction of Montecatini. The detail, not fully filled in, was excellent. I pulled her close for a very soft kiss and whispered, "You have talent!"

I followed her into the other room, carrying the canvas. There was instant applause and cries of "Bravo!" She fell into my arms and we were directed to the center place on the sofa. I realized my effort to be serious was misplaced and said very quietly that the guides were out of commission, awaiting orders.

Avril was required to go from lap to lap, exchanging kisses.

Back in my arms, she sat up straight and said, "I will check with the hostess, but there are a series of historic villages nearby that are well preserved, and offer good food for the tourist clientele. What if we find a local hike for an hour or so, and then take our host's recommendation for a dinner spot?"

I moaned and covered my face. Alarmed, Avril asked, "What is the matter?"

Anita swatted me, "He is behaving badly because you have completely upstaged his mediocre guide performance. He will recover if you give him a sweet kiss and tell him you will see he is kept busy with the luggage and other chores."

The room thought that was very funny indeed, but Avril said, "No, he will beat me, won't he? My life will be miserable!"

Pulling her close, I whispered, "How did a nice English girl learn to flirt so shamelessly?"

Her eyes said she was thinking of a smart reply, but changed and I got a kiss instead. "How did a young guy from California get to be such a sexy hunk?"

Bodies rose to look for hiking shoes. Fingers were pointed at Avril and me. She went in search of the hostess.

I was innocently lacing my trail shoes when the twins attacked. "You are so bad. The poor girl is crushing on you!"

Pulling them close enough to pester the good parts, I said, "I promise not to hit on her. If you hadn't noticed, she is the one making advances."

"Yes, but it is all your fault." They were grinning and pinching back. "There is something about you that attracts women. Even hardened warriors like us!"

I pushed them into one another. "Be careful with that hard talk, or I will get busy. Avril is tougher than she looks. Tough enough to take a solo waitressing job in Italy, where the men pride themselves on being predatory."

A pair of hands seized my hair from behind. "Thank you for the compliment. And thank you, Marie and Beth, for looking out for me. But he has already stolen my heart. If you will permit, I would like to join this mobile art colony, in which rewards are shared freely!"

The twins moaned, realizing that Avril had done a number on them. I grabbed the new guide and marched outside, whispering compliments in her ear.

She clinched with me and issued a warning, "I notice that when you are bad, they beat you. You are to stop the soft and gushy stuff right now. Or else." She raised a fist in mock anger. I seized it and applied kisses. "Signorina, your humble guida assistant promises to behave."

Anita arrived to enforce discipline. "Avril, the problem is that he turns out to be a nice guy! All that studliness and a nice guy too! There is a problem, however, he is a bear about hard work. He drives himself hard and he drives the rest of us hard too. Tonight, you must force him to show you some of his images of our bodies. You will fall in love all over again. Tell him there are no rewards until he has photographed your gorgeous body!"

"Enough!" Two voices spoke at once. "We are hiking, not discussing naked images!"

The new head guide said, "Signora Cassini says there is a fine trail just across the road and to the left. She is also sending us to a restaurant about ten kilometers away run by her cousin. We are to arrive at 7:30."

With Avril leading so competently, I dropped back to cover the rear. The trail was wide enough for the twins to jostle me and ask what I had in mind with the question about the game plan for the trip.

"We are actually on the road, turning talk into action. I said at home that we would travel until we needed to come back. Do you have anything to add to that, being here and hiking in Italy and soaking up history and art?"

Silence. Our lazy bodies were out of breath. Finally, Beth took me in a headlock. "It is so sad that the trip has failed so soon! Have you booked the return flights?"

They stopped and pressed me between them. It felt good. Whispers in my ears. "Dummy, can't you see how well we are doing? Aren't you excited that a new hot body has joined your harem?"

"I thought you said we had to cut the teasing?"

We were swaying back and forth when the others approached. "What is the matter?

They poked me and teased, "He is missing the new girlfriend."

Avril frowned, "He can't be, we had a hug and a kiss just moments ago."

The twins opened up and folded her in. Soft lips found mine. The body sent tremors through me.

"They are teasing. Again. They will go over my knee when we get back."

"Actually," Beth said, "he was inquiring if the trip was meeting our expectations. Asking if we were still happy with his world tour idea."

Anita ducked into our arms and there was a five person hug going on. She said, "Feels good to me. Twins said, "Feels good to us." Avril applied another hot kiss and flicked her hips against my hardness. "He is nice and hard. Isn't that a good sign?"

After an hour of uphill, we found a convenient bench to take in the view. Avril sat in my lap and asked, "It is ok if I flirt with him?"

"Be careful. He has been known to growl and just take us out in the open."

I growled and said, "Sex in the sunshine is needed for good health!"

She said, in that divine English accent, "He will get his reward, and it is not going to be over a rock or against a tree!"

I tightened my arms around the woman who had so quickly and thoroughly taken command. My body was cheering, but my brain was in a daze. I buried my head in her shoulder and moaned quietly.

After a restful fifteen minutes peering down valley toward Lucca, Anita rose and started down the path we had followed upward. The twins followed. Avril whispered, "Ok to lag behind? We need to talk."

Giving the others a head start, we strolled along, hand in hand. She raised her hand and chopped my bicep. "It is true that I can just attack whenever? Why do you allow that?"

"When it first started, I thought of revenge. My alpha was insulted. Then I noticed that it gave a little boost to their self-esteem, and they were actually nicer to me. Three hits and two kisses is a nice formula."

Avril laughed and punched me in the gut. "I get one more hit after that before kisses."

Launched rapidly into the air, she screeched, "No!" I caught her in my arms and stole kisses. She kissed me back and hissed, "You are bad but I see why the others love you."

Back to walking side by side, I asked, "You will instruct me about earning rewards?"

"Never! You are impossibly arrogant."

She squeezed my hand and we ran to catch up with the rest of the group.

Dinner that night at the country inn was excellent. A table was found for us out of the main area and the proprietor herself took orders. Avril's Italian was impeccable and made a big difference in our reception. Her astonishing English Rose good looks drew admiration from the wait staff, who made drinks and antipasto and entrees appear as if by magic.

She deliberately placed herself at the opposite end of the long table and avoided my eyes. Anita was having none of this device to avoid attention.

"You are starstruck, young man. Totally seduced. I should be jealous, but am not. She is special. I told Marie we had an obligation to nurture the talent. You are to be the most well behaved beau in history."

She was giggling and digging nails into my thigh. I growled and made threats under my breath. She leaned closer, "Listen, lover, she is overwhelmed by your studliness and failure to hit on her like the oafish Italian males. Build on that and enjoy something of an affair. See how far the connection takes you."

I realized it was time for me to go silent, and did not respond. Instead, I reached for her hand and kissed the back of it, mumbling "Thank you."

Marie and Beth picked up the conversation, bombarding Avril with questions about the visit to Lucca and how to use our time well. The new guide described many opportunities and eyes glazed over. Finally, it was decided we would all drive in the van to within close hiking distance of the city walls and go from there, dedicating a day to the city.

Walking out from dinner, Avril found me and fastened an arm around my waist. "What was going on with you and Anita? I am instantly jealous, even though I have no right to be." In the dark, she folded in to me for a kiss.

"No need for jealousy, you will laugh when I tell you."

"I must know instantly. Now!"

"I was getting a lecture on how to behave around my new girlfriend. You have impressed her and the twins."

I was guided to the way back seat of the van, where she could straddle my lap and pretend to be unhappy.

"Details, please. Right now!" Her face was flush from several glasses of wine and she looked absolutely adorable. I leaned for a tender kiss on the soft lips and whispered, "I am to assist your art lessons, I am to refrain from boorish attacks on your body, I am to follow your every instruction..."

Suddenly, the body was pressed to me and shaking. Her whisper said,"This isn't fair. I've never had a guy say anything like that to me."

"She said I have something going with you and better not wreck it."

"OMG, this is too much. Hold me tight!"

The front seat was pointing fingers and laughing. I frowned at them and said to Avril, "They are putting us down for a little harmless makeout."

She turned on my lap and giggled at the smiles. "Is it true that Jason and I will have an audience for everything we do? Everything?"

Three sumultaneous "yes's" cameback at us. Anita was supposed to be driving, but the van wasn't going anywhere. I growled, "You can be punished!"

Avril was shaking and kissing me. "This is naughty. I want you so badly, but have never done it with an audience!"

I whispered, "Start taking your clothes off and see what they do." My fingers under her skirt were entertaining soft flesh between her legs covered with silk briefs. She turned fully to the front seats and undid the blouse that showed off her assets. The bra followed. The other lovers were impressed.

"Oh, what a lovely pair. How can Jason keep his hands off?" I couldn't and wrapped them carefully with a gentle pinch on the tips that were hardening.

I whispered, "This is really hot. What if I open my jeans and pull your briefs to one side?"

She placed her hands on top of mine and leaned back to bite my ear. "I'm dripping and ready."

Marie was in the seat in front of us and started taking pictures. Her voice enunciated carefully, "Go ahead, I want to capture this. Your expressions are perfect."

Something about the mood and the moment took us. I lifted and pushed pants and shorts to my ankles. Avril lifted and my fingers removed the sodden briefs. In the dimness, Marie gestured for the hands to leave the firm breasts with their stiff tips. The camera on her phone flashed every few seconds.

Avril was panting and mumbling, "So bad..." Her hand wrapped my eager cock. My hands gripped her