Her Art Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 - Milan

Lorenzo took the train down to Rapallo and we met him with the van, ready to travel. He turned out to be an essential guide to the ever more complicated route through metro Milan to the city center. When the van pulled up to the five star Principe di Savoia, we discovered that Beth had been at work again, telling Avril to have Lorenzo spare no expense for a grand farewell to Europe. There was a helping hand for every need, including assurances of safety for the van and its contents. Beth gave me her look that meant there were to be no comments about money.

With the women settled in two adjoining suites, Lorenzo and I found a quiet bar for some conversation and coordination.

"My friend, you are the sole escort for these magnificent women?"

"Lorenzo, I am the junior guide, assisting the artists in their work and travel!"

Checking me out, he said, "Yes, I can see that. There are many forms of assistance?"

Cutting to the chase, I asked, "How shall we entertain our ladies? On Wednesday, we must return the van and arrange for shipment of supplies and excess baggage to California. That leaves three days for outings and significant museums."

"Tell me about their interests."

"Marie and Avril are serious artissts and will want time to paint. Anita is a gallery owner and Beth is an important lawyer at home. I am a very junior photographer."

My cell phone chimed and it was Avril. "Where are you hiding out?"

"Lorenzo and I are planning the next days. Why don't you join us in the lounge off the lobby."

"You are not authorized to plan without me. I will be there directly."

Lorenzo had heard and was smiling. "Ah, such a beautiful young creature!"

"Along with great talent. Why she has decided I am her boyfriend I am not sure, but also not asking questions!"

She had on a flouncy summer dress along with fashion sneakers that propelled her across the room at high velocity directly into my lap. "Bad boy! Why do I have to chase after you? Lorenzo, can you teach him some Italian manners?!"

"My dear Avril, he is trying, isn't he?" She gave him her impish smile and yanked my hair.

"Lorenzo, he has captured me, but we tease constantly. Tell me, what have you decided?"

I tightened my arm around her waist. "It is terribly complicated. There must be time for painting of important locations. Owners of boutique galleries must be consulted about their businesses. The most important art in the city must be viewed. Time to absorb this magnificent city must be found!"

Lorenzo was pleased, "Bravo, Jason! I could not have said it better. All that in three days..."

"Lorenzo, they are taking me to California! And stopping in London to convince my parents to allow it! It is so exciting I can hardly breathe!"

She leaped to her feet, holding out hands. "Come! Walk me around the Piazza. We must absorb history even though it makes Marie claustrophobic."

As we strolled along, Lorenzo provided his lecture on the city. "From early times, Milan has been an important place. In the 19th Century, Napolean invaded, but later Lombardy became part of Sardinia. After that the Austrians took over until there was fighting for independence that resulted in Kingdom of Italy in 1861. Mussolini's fascist uprising started here after WWI. At the end of WWII, when the Germans surrendered, he was executed here by partisans. Italy has been a Republic since the end of the Second World War."

Avril nudged me, "Do you have that memorized, guide?" She added a kiss and the three of us wandered through paths and gardens until hailed by shouts in the distance. It was the rest of the party, catching up.

"You left us napping!" We became a larger walking group of six, enjoying another warm evening. Anita asked, "Lorenzo, will you take us to an artist's hangout? Someplace we can go as we are and eat cheap but good food?"

He teased, "Ah, the rich Americans do not require five stars at every stop?"

I watched with a laugh as four women closed with pinches and kisses. He struggled free and hailed a cab which turned out to be a van with space for all. The driver and Lorenzo exchanged rapid Italian and we were off. Ten minutes later we were dropped off in a part of town definitely not catering to tourists. The women were pleased to have two husky males in attendence. Lorenzo led the way around the corner and into a dark, smoky restaurant that met all the criteria for hangout. It was busy, but a waiter found a corner and shoved tables together for six. Dark hoppy beer in large mugs followed. I held Avril's hand under the table and she kissed my cheek.

"Hello, boyfriend, I still can't believe my luck in finding you!"

"Hi, girlfriend, we are very impressed that the young artist fell into our laps!"

Anita said, "Look, young love. We old women are abandoned!"

I tried my lustiest stare and whispered to Avril, "We will take them violently at the hotel!"

Trying to be nice, Anita said, "Lorenzo, tell us about your lady friends."

Speaking in Italian to Avril, he responded with sighs and arm waving. She translated, saying, "He is very naughty, telling me his wife is a well known artist and has comely friends who pose naked for her paintings and then conveniently fall into bed with him!"

Laughing, Marie said, "Tell him that in California, comely maidens are everywhere and occupy many beds!

I said, not laughing, "At the hotel, you must show him "Spring."

Avril added, "Yes, he must see it."

Lorenzo and I were getting dirty looks from shaggy haired young men who looked ready to wrestle a woman or two away from us. Four girls for two men was not fair, their looks suggested. He and I exchanged glances and aggressively stared down the interlopers. In a corner, a female singer, backed by a fiddle and sax, provided what sounded like country ballads. But the restaurant was not yielding any precious table space for dancing, so the music floated out over a babble of intense voices.

I soaked up the atmosphere. Avril's fingers twined with mine, and my cheek got frequent kisses.

"What does an English girl think of this place? Similar to home?"

"I never had a big tough boyfriend like you to protect me, so I didn't even ask. They did take me to the music festivals now and then. Giant outdoor crowds and very loud sound."

"In California, there will be a tough boyfriend who takes you wherever you wish."

She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. I caught Marie's attention and gestured toward the entrance. She nodded and I nodded to Lorenzo to ask for the drink chit, forking over a handful of Euros.

Out on the street, there were cruising taxis, to my surprise. Lorenzo and three women took one, Avril and I took another. She named our hotel in fluid Italian, surprising the driver, who perhaps had a circuitous and expensive ride in mind. Then she asked if he was driving to finance education and they conversed quietly all the way to the hotel. The fare was modest and I doubled it with the tip.

Walking in, she was tight to my side, saying, "He is struggling to complete a degree in sculpture, with a wife and one year old."

She looked at me and we said, together, "No baby now for Avril!"

Later, she was restless in bed. I caressed a bare breast and inquired, "Troubles?"

Her tongue caressed my face and she whispered, "You are very bad. I've never had a serious boyfriend before and you have turned my life upside down!"

I eased her on top and worked the strong back muscles. "Very bad indeed. You bring out the worst in me. I want to see you back in art school in California. I want to make mad love whenever you let me. I want the two of us to have wild wrestling matches with the others..."

She tried to twist my arm but failed. "Beast, you are making me cry."

I tickled her ribs. "No crying allowed."

The blond hair spread down her back as she curled into a giggling ball. I picked up the ball and walked next door to the other bedroom. Sleepy heads poked up asking, "What is the matter?"

I inserted us among bodies in the big bed and said, "This one is having a midnight attack of nerves."

Soft voices and inquiring fingers opened the ball to more giggles. "No, no, you mustn't!"

The fingers discovered a stiff shaft.. "He is being bad again. Feel how big and hard this is."

Anita's voice had a laughing edge to it. "He can use that weapon all day and all night. We are going to be ravished."

My cock thought that was a good idea, especially since the woman doing the talking was close by and felt him in moments. "Ahhh! you devil."

"Avril, this one is dangerous. She likes sex and doesn't care which kind of body it is."

"He is a brute, teasing with that big thing until we go crazy." Something about the dark, the four poster bed, the five writhing bodies, and the big cock working her clenching sex sent Anita quickly over the top.

"Aieee!" I held her tight, letting the moment dissipate in kisses and hugs and little noises. Avril was rubbing her fine tits into my back.

"Jason, these others need you. Do you promise to share, even after we are married?"

Marie jumped my girlfriend, "Avril! You do not have to do that. He is supposed to be all yours."

I screeched, "Married?!"

Voices responded in unison, "Yes, yes. You are perfect for each other. She says there will be sharing."

I pulled the young artist tight, "This is going very fast, lover."

She mumbled in my ear, "Yes, but you are a man of action..."

(cont'd in Part 5)

12