Her Boy Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look at that, isn’t gorgeous. Sean’s got himself a hot ass, isn’t that right, Sean?”

“That’s right,” he said, his voice gruff, aroused, “it’s hot, hot for you, Carol.”

“Mmmmmh,” she purred, licking her lips, looking straight at Greg, then pressing her face between Sean’s cheeks, rimming his hole expertly. Sean groaned, savoring the caress. She took her time, always enjoying this, and wanting to make sure what she was doing to Sean was being sharply etched in Greg’s mind.

“Why don’t you have a taste now, Greg?” Carol cajoled, “let me see you lick him a little before I lube him and fuck him.”

Greg was frozen. Even more than before, his eyes had that awestruck, unsure gaze.

“Now be a good boy, and lick this ass, for me,” Carol said in a steady, firm voice, pressing gently, but firmly on the back of his head. She knew if he complied then he was hers, theirs today. And comply he did as, taking a deep breath, closing his eyes, he pressed his tongue against the other man’s asshole. Carol gazed at the scorching sight with deep satisfaction. To see one virile stud lick another’s ass, that was a fantasy she had entertained more than once. Now here it was happening, right in front of her eyes, at her urging.

“That’s it, Greg,” she hissed in his ear, “lick it, lick that ass!”

Now Sean reached back with an arm and wrapped a big hand around the back of Greg’s head, pressing his face against his bottom, as he pushed that bottom back against the probing tongue.

“Oh yeah, that feelsgood!” he groaned, “get your tongue in there.”

Studs had licked Sean’s ass, but they had been bottoms, bottoms licking his ass, sucking his cock as a prelude to getting fucked by him. But this was different. Now he was about to be fucked by Carol, and the stud rimming his bottom was helping to prepare him for that fuck. He and Carol looked at each other and smiled, both understanding just how new and arousing this was for them both.

“That’s enough,” she said, pushing away Greg’s face. Now she reached for the lubricant, slowly spreading a generous amount over the rubbery ridge of Sean’s exposed, vulnerable sphincter, Greg watching closely. She slid in a finger, then a second, stretching the hole, making sure Greg stayed close, watching everything. She probed him slowly, sensually, taking her time, making it all strikingly vivid for Greg.

‘Want me to fuck you, Sean?”

“I want you to fuck the shit out of me, Carol,” Sean answered, his voice raw, passionate.

Greg’s cock was erect now, and Carol did not fail to notice. Obviously all this was having the intended effect on him. Was he imagining himself in Sean’s place? If he was, it was probably Carol doing him as she was now about to do Sean. But was he thinking about Sean himself? Sean fucking his young virgin ass? Or fucking Sean’s? Carol would gladly have fucked Greg herself. But he was a virgin. And so she wanted to see him take it from a man, take a real cock, that first time. It was too late for Sean, who’d never taken a real one, though he certainly seemed to crave the rubber one wielded by Carol.

Now Carol knelt behind Sean and pressed the tip of her cock against his anus, taking hold of his hips and slowly and steadily driving it inside, Sean groaning with anticipation, with pleasure as he felt the thick, stiff intrusion. Carol smiled to herself. Sean could be such a slut. Here he was, on elbows and knees, taking it up the ass in front of another man, utterly uninhibited. But there was more, and she and he both knew it. He wanted young Greg’s ass for himself, and letting the inexperienced stud see just how much he himself enjoyed getting fucked would help serve that end.

“Sean loves it, don’t you, Sean?” Carol said.

“Can’t you tell?” he smirked.

Carol reached underneath to take hold of Sean’s cock. It was achingly rigid, which was no surprise.

“I’ll say you do,” she said, turning to Greg. “Have a feel, Greg.”

This time Greg did not hesitate as he reached down and wrapped his fingers around Sean’s cock, Sean moaning, loving his touch.

“So nice and hard, isn’t it, Greg?” Carol said, her voice seductive as she peered into Greg’s eyes, all the while steadily working it into Sean’s bottom as he pushed back greedily, hungrily for her skilled, sensual thrusts. “It would feel so nice inside, so nice insideyou, Greg, inside yourass.”

Greg stared, mesmerized, one hand massaging Sean’s penis, the other idly fondling his own.

“I want that to happen, Greg,” Carol said, her voice steady, insistent, “I want to see Sean fuck you. I want to see him take his cock and bury it up your ass.”

Still he said nothing, but his eyes were glazed with lust, an innocent but eager lust.

“You’d like to fuck Greg, wouldn’t you, Sean?’ Carol asked.

Now Sean looked over at Greg, locking eyes with him. He reached over and wrapped his own fingers around Greg’s cock.

“I wouldlove to fuck you, dude,” he said, his voice, rich, seductive. It was Sean who was so clearly the dominant one of this male duo, despite the fact that it was Sean who was up on elbows and knees getting fucked. For Carol the contours of the scene could not have been more arousing. Vividly fucking one lover while conspiring with that lover to see the that the other got fucked also.

Slowly, Carol withdrew from Sean’s bottom, letting Greg have a look at the ravaged hole.

“That’s what an ass looks like after it’s been fucked. Last week you saw mine, now you’re seeing Sean’s. I feel now it’s time for you to join the club, don’t you think?”

“Uh– yeah– maybe. Okay, sure,” he said. There was awkwardness in his voice, but this time no hesitance.

“Very good,” Carol said, taking hold of Greg’s cock with one hand, Sean’s with the other, as Sean turned around on the bed, Carol pushing Greg down alongside him.

“Suck his cock,” Carol hissed in Greg’s ear, pressing his head lower. Another deep breath as Greg now took Sean’s penis between his lips.

“Go on, suck it, suck it and think how good it’s going to feel inside,” Carol purred.

“That’s right, inside your tight little ass, stud,” Sean added, pumping it into Greg’s mouth, as he sensuously ran his fingers through the younger man’s thick, chestnut hair. Raw, virile power and tender sensuality, those were the hallmarks of Sean’s style.

Carol and Greg looked at each other, their eyes twinkling a little wickedly. This is what they had planned, Carol luring young Greg into her lair with the hope that he could be cajoled into doing just this, sucking Sean’s cock, ready to soon take that cock inside. There was just something about Greg that Carol detected the first few times they made love that made her think he’d be a candidate for exactly this thing. First, she was certain that Sean would drool over the smooth, sleek, young stud, precisely the sort Sean liked to top, she knew. And she could sense that, despite protests of being straight, at heart Greg was submissive, a bottom in the making. Even though he fucked her like the virile stud he was, she felt certain he yearned to be mastered, sought to be led to new, taboo arenas. And that is exactly where Carol led him.

While he kept sucking Sean’s cock, Carol lifted Greg’s bottom and spread apart his cheeks, pressing her face between them to rim his hole. From the first, he craved anilingual attention like this. That hinted to her he might be a candidate for more extensive anal probing. It was the same responsiveness to anilingual pleasure which led Carol to convince Sean that he needed to have his ass not just licked and fingered, but fucked. Once he felt her rigid rubber cock fill his bottom that first time, he was a ready convert. Now here was Greg, another convert in the making.

“Okay, Sean, time forboth of us to pay attention to this bottom,” Carol said, tugging at him, urging him to join her behind Greg. Together they stared at his exposed, very vulnerable bottom. It was more a boy’s bottom than a man’s, or maybe more like that of a narrow-hipped athletic woman’s. The skin was silky smooth and hairless, the buttocks taut, firm. Carol held him open for Sean as the two of them peered at the vivid, puckered sphincter, likewise hairless.

It glistened a little from Carol's licking. Carol glanced at Sean and could see his eyes brimming with lust as he gazed at the sight, the male asshole, the puckered ridge surrounding the hole, the little creases radiating from that hole making it look like a tempting, puckered little star. His hand was wrapped around his cock, a cock so rigid it looked like it could burst. He was fisting that cock of his furiously and Carol savored the intensity of his arousal.

"Nice, huh?" she said, looking at him, "and all yours, Sean, isn't that right, Greg?"

"Uh huh," he grunted.

"But before you do anything else, let me see you lick it."

Now Sean was frozen as he turned his gaze to Carol, the hand down at his cock still.

"Lick it?" he said, stunned.

Carol wasn't surprised by his reaction. A top like Sean normally had men lick his ass, a sign of their submission, he the recipient of the pleasure of the oral tribute they gladly provided. But there was nothing submissive about the way Sean rimmed Carol's bottom before he fucked it. That was part and parcel of his tending to her bottom, licking and prepping and reaming and fucking it. And so it was the same with Greg, though Carol also knew that getting Sean to willingly lick another man's ass would be yet another chink in the armor of his resistance. For her wicked mind had other things in store for this virile and very masculine lover. And Sean now felt a surprising new desire, a hunger, as he gazed at the vividly exposed hole. An hour earlier this gesture would not have been anticipated, not in the least. But now, suddenly, that bottom of Greg's was as appealing to Sean as an ice cream cone to a child on a hot summer day.

"Yes, Sean, lick it, lick it the way you lick mine before you fuck me down there," Carol kept urging.

He still stared, but then broke out in a big smile, shaking his head in amazement at Carol's audaciousness, her bravado.

"Anything you say, Carol," he said as he pressed his face between Greg's cheeks, Carol holding them wide open, and began to tongue his hole. Carol couldn't help letting out a sigh of excitement as she witnessed this deliciously scorching sight. She'd long fantasized about men having sex, licking and sucking, fucking each other. When Sean confessed to her that he had fucked men and that, if the opportunity arose, he'd be glad to fuck one in her presence, Carol was determined to see it happen. It would have been easy enough to find some receptive young queer, eager to suck cock or take it up the ass, but that's not the kind of man she wanted to see mix it up with Sean. So when she began to see Greg and learned that he was straight but sensing also that he was very compliant, she started to scheme in her mind how this turn of events could be brought about. And now here she was, success at hand!

She watched avidly as Sean gave Greg's bottom a thorough tongue bath. He was, after all, as keen an anilinguist as she herself.

"Lick that ass," she urged, pressing back on his head now, "lick it for me!"

She let him take his time, Sean massaging Greg’s buttocks as he licked him, running his hand down the smooth skin of his arched back, down his muscular thighs.

"That is so beautiful, watching you," Carol sighed, almost in a trance, a trance of total absorption at what she was now witnessing, taking it all in.

She held Greg's cheeks wide open for Sean, bringing her face close, peering in intently. As Sean slowly, expertly dragged his tongue over the ridge of Greg's anus, they gazed into one another's eyes, Sean and Carol, eyes now blistering with excitement and passion. Sean took his time rimming the nineteen year old’s asshole, first flickering his tongue softly up and down the crack, then pressing that tongue firmly against the anus. Finally he did what he so often did to Carol, what she so craved, he rolled his tongue into a sort of wet dagger and worked, forced, that tongue into Greg's anal passage, spearing, fucking his ass with his tongue.

Carol's eyes were riveted on the sublimely arousing sight as she ran her hand through Sean's hair, urging him to continue the lavish anilingual feast.

"Oh baby," she whispered lovingly in his ear, "it's so beautiful to see you do this. You knew how much I longed to see it. Thank you, thank you!"

"For you, Carol, for you," Sean whispered in his husky voice, pulling away, bringing his lips to Carol's, the two kissing, lips parting, tongues meeting. That the tongue she now felt between her lips had just been eagerly, sensually probing Greg's young bottom made her shiver with excitement. And it did the same for Sean, such sublime intimacy, so exquisitely shared.

"Just a little more," she said, wanted Sean to return to Greg's bottom a little longer as he resuming devouring that bottom, the young man sighing, moaning in pure pleasure as he luxuriated in the delicious sensations, Carol reaching down between Sean's cheeks to fondle him with a probing finger as he kept feasting on Greg's boyishly alluring bottom.

Then Carol handed Sean an open jar of lubricant.

"Now get him ready, just the way you get me ready."

Sean scooped up a nice dab of lubricant and slapped it between Greg’s cheeks, rubbing it around, working it inside with one, then two stiff fingers, reaming and stretching Greg’s asshole, getting him ready, taking his time, tending to that bottom slowly, sensually. He wanted Greg to enjoy it, the way he himself did and so there was no rush now to enter quickly. Probing him anally with his skilled, experienced fingers would only build the anticipation for Greg, only enhance his pleasure when the moment of entry was finally at hand.

“Let me in there too,” Carol said, bring her hand between Greg’s cheeks, sliding a finger of her own inside along with Sean’s two.

Together they readied Greg’s ass, vividly exposed to their probing. With a free hand Carol reached down to massage Sean’s cock, as erect as a penis could be. More than anything now she wanted to see that cock bury itself in Greg’s hot, young virgin bottom. And that, she knew, was imminent.

“I think you need somecock inside there now, stud,” Sean growled, kneeling behind Greg as Carol again held him open. He teased Greg, rubbing the smooth head of his penis over the lubed membrane.

“Do you want it?” Sean hissed teasingly in Greg’s ear.

“Yes, Yes I do!” the younger man enthused.

“How much do you want it?”

“I– I want it a lot!”

Now he drove it inside slowly. Carol watched, spellbound, as Sean penetrated Greg, the shaft of his cock forcing its way into his young, inexperienced bottom.

“Yes, baby, fuck him!” Carol gasped, her excitement profound.

Greg couldn’t help but look back over his shoulder at the other man, the man who wasfucking him. And next to that man, the utterly seductive woman who had brought all this about.

He knew he liked to comply, to be told what to do, to be led, even forced to do what a woman demanded. He was young but this feeling, this need to comply and submit had awoken in him early. And he also knew that he had fantasized about having sex with a man, being fucked. Sure, he thought of himself as straight and told everyone he was, but sex with a man still secretly had somehow appealed to him. Not a man as a lover so much, but a man as a body, a body different from a woman’s.

And now here he was on his elbows and knees, a stud firmly holding on to his hips, driving a very stiff, very large and very thick penis into his no-longer virgin bottom while the man’s lover urged him on, thrilled to see this coupling between two men. All these recognitions made Greg feverish with desire, exquisitely aroused.

“You’ve got a very nice, tight ass,” Sean said.

“Hell, it should be, After all, our young friend was a virgin until tonight,” Carol added.

“You really like my ass, myyoung ass?” Greg purred, looking back at Sean, for the first time sounding seductive, no longer awkward or even shy, as he pushed his bottom back against Sean’s thrusts.

“Ilove your young ass,” Sean whispered in Greg’s ear, running fingers through his hair, “it makes such a warm, cozy home for my cock.”

All this banter between the two men delighted Carol who held Greg open with her hands, peering down at the magic spot where Sean’s cock was saying a sexy, sensual and yet forceful hello to Greg’s very dilated asshole, steadily working his cock inside with smooth, relentless strokes. Greg craved it, he realized, craved taking it like this. He could be pretty vigorous fucker himself and such men often wonder what it might be like to feel a steely, energetic cock in one’s own body, probing one’s own depths. Now he knew.

“I love to see you fucking a man like this!’ Carol whispered huskily in Sean’s ear.

“I’m glad, Carol. I’m fucking him for me, and I’m fucking him for you.”

Carol still had the rubber cock strapped to herself and now, as she kept watching, she slid a couple of fingers between Sean’s cheeks. He had just been fucked himself, fucked by Carol, and her fingers slid in easily.

“Mmmmmh, I think I want some more ass too,” she whispered, now getting behind Sean, and driving her cock inside him again as he kept up the anal assault of Greg’s young bottom. Sean groaned when he again felt himself penetrated, and it only spurred him on as he and Carol got into a groove, she driving hers into Sean, he driving his inside Greg.

As she fucked Sean liked this she reached all the way around to feel Greg’s cock. It was as rigid as a length of steel tubing. Suddenly she desired something else, something she had certainly contemplated but now felt confident to bring up.

“You know what I’d love to see now, Sean,” she whispered in his ear as they kept up the three-way coupling, “I’d love to seeyou take it, take areal cock. Greg’s. In your ass. How about it? It’d be a first for you both. He gets to fuck a man and you finally take a real one.”

“You’re too much, Carol,” Sean said, looking at her over his shoulder, smiling, appreciative of her daring, her willingness to probe, to provoke.

“C’mon, please,pretty please!” she cajoled, driving hers in deep, but Sean just smiled. So Carol withdrew from Sean’s bottom and came around to face Greg.

“Would you like to fuck Sean?” she asked as Sean continued to pulverize his bottom.

“Yes, I would, I want to fuck him,” Greg said unhesitatingly, looking at Carol, then shifting his gaze over his shoulder to Sean. “I want to feel my cock inyour ass. I want to make that ass feelso good, just like you’re making mine feel. I want to fuck you, Sean, I want to fuck aman.”

Sean and Greg gazed at one another. There was longing, desire in Greg’s eyes, Sean could see. By this point he was pushing back greedily on Sean’s cock, craving every last inch inside himself. It aroused Sean so much to be fucking this cute stud. And now to look at this gorgeous young man, to stare into his big green eyes, to look down at his smooth boyish body, to reach around while fucking him and feel his marvelously rigid cock, all this suddenly made Sean more than willing to trade places. He had to admit he had thought about it. How could he not, having taken so many women anally and quite a few men, knowing how much they enjoyed being taken in such fashion? Naturally he’d imagine himself in their place. That was accomplished with Carol and her skillfully, her sublimely wielded dildo. But now, finally, he thought this was the time, this was the opportunity.

He glanced at Carol and that glance told her everything. Then at Greg.

“Yes, Greg, I want you in my ass, I want your cock!”