Her Brother's Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
Angelique helps Ida - settle in.
3k words
4.48
40.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

In the clingy blue dress and heels, Ida stood before her brother. She didn't know what to say, the moment had come and she was struck dumb. Luckily, Scott solved the problem by speaking first.

"I'm very sorry to hear about your recent troubles, dear sister, and I will tell you that I've engaged my lawyer to make some enquiries about getting some of your assets unfrozen."

"Thank you Scott, that's very kind of you."

"You're family Ida, although we've seen little of each other over the years. I regret that, but I hope we can change that. I understand my niece is now grown, how is she?"

"Patrice? She's doing well enough, I suppose. She's staying with a friend of hers until we can find another place to live." Ida tried to put on a brave face, but it was hard. She saw Scott, looking so austere and she had to admit, her brother intimidated her quite a bit.

"I would be willing to help you with that Ida, and a few other things as well. I know you need money and I admire you for being sensible enough to swallow your pride and call me."

"Thank You, Scott," Ida said, her brother waved his hand.

"Ida, I don't believe in charity in this way. I could give you the money or loan it to you, but you don't need more debt. So, I have a proposal. I need another servant or two around the house, my needs are many and the staff here is already taxed. If you would be willing, I'd give you a Jill-of-all-trades job here, I would also be willing to hire Patrice. Are you interested?"

Ida smiled and nodded, a bit too choked up to speak. Scott went on.

"Ida, being rich and successful, I want things done my way and I don't brook any arguments. While you are working, I expect to be called Master or Master Scott and you will be treated as an employee. There may be things you won't understand, but what I say goes. You're going to make a very handsome salary, but sacrifices will have to be made. Do you think you can make those sacrifices?"

Ida's curiosity was piqued, so she asked him "What kind of sacrifices are we talking about, Scott?"

"I like to have my staff around when I need them and on-call, so my girls are not allowed to have relationships outside these walls. It may be quirky, but I'm rich -- I get to be quirky." It was the first time Ida had seen her brother smile, he should've done it more often, he was quite debonair when he did.

Or course, Scott wasn't telling the entire truth, as he allowed -- and encouraged - his girls to find other playmates, but for now, he wanted to shape Ida and mold her -- and his niece, if she was as lovely as her mother -- into his personal playthings. He had nearly lost control when seeing her for the first time, she knew she was attractive, but she didn't seem to know that she was unique and stunning. That long dark hair, those beautiful dark eyes, those legs and that ass - Scott was going to have it all, but his plotting and scheming would require patience.

"I -- I think I can handle that Scott, after Petros, I'm a bit relationship-shy anyway!" Ida smiled. Scott had been certain she'd bite, now it was time to start reeling her in.

"And Patrice?"

"She's staying with her friend Jessica. I can call her tomorrow, but your offer is very generous, I'm sure she'll accept."

"Excellent. Angelique here, will show you to the Servant's Wing and get you settled in, after that, come down and join me for dinner. I invite the girls to join my family from time to time, especially if they've pleased me. Do you accept?"

"Actually, I'm ravenous. I haven't eaten all day."

"Oh! Pardon my manners, can I offer you a drink?"

"Please, yes."

Angelique got a drink for Ida, who drank it all down thirstily. She didn't see the look that passed between her brother and the severe-looking Frenchwoman, even if she had, she would have made nothing of it anyway.

****

Settling in her room, Ida looked around in astonishment. It was almost as big as the first floor of the home she and Patrice had shared. The bed was large and inviting and she was a bit drowsy, but her body tingled a bit. Angelique came in a few minutes later to ask how everything was.

"Oh Angelique, it's all so lovely, thank you. I'll bring my things tomorrow, is that all right?"

Angelique gave her a thin smile. "No, Master Scott will send for them, just in case there are any difficulties. While you are off duty Ida, you may address me by my first name, or even call me Angel, but while working, you must call me Miss Angelique. Do you understand?"

Ida nodded. "That won't be a problem."

Angelique smiled again and for some reason, Ida felt less nervous. Angelique sat beside her on the bed and took her hand. "You're very lovely, until you called, I had no idea Master Scott had other family, save for the Mistress and his daughters. I am glad you will be here. Master Scott's wife travels a great deal, as do the girls and he gets lonely. That's why he likes us to be around, you know." Angelique explained. Ida felt a little pang of sorrow for her brother, family meant a lot to her.

For some reason she didn't understand, Ida asked "Does it ever go any further than -- keeping him company?"

Angelique couldn't believe how well this was going, the Master had been correct. "Oh, yes. I have fucked Master Scott several times, he's a wonderful lover. His cock -- well, let's just say calling him a Stallion would be an apt comparison." She sighed. "I wish I could fuck him more often, but every time -- every time -- we are together, he makes me cum. There are few men like him."

Had Ida's head been slightly clearer, she might have questioned why she was so welcoming in discussing her brother's sex life and his cheating with his assistant, but as he'd said -- he was quirky. It wasn't hard to see why he'd fuck Angelique -- if one looked past the severity of her look, she was quite striking and Ida just bet there was a nice body under the business clothing.

"So, if my brother doesn't fuck you as often as you like and you can't date, what do you do?" Ida asked, not quite believing the words that had just come out of her mouth.

"There are -- ways," Angelique said in a coy manner, following Master Scott's instructions to the letter. The mild drug she had put in Ida's drink was having the desired effect, loosening her inhibitions. She was eager to see how far she could take this.

"Ways?" Ida asked.

"You were a model in the past, oui?" Angelique said, letting a bit of her natural French seductiveness seep out. "Surely, you must have been with a woman before?"

"Are you saying ...?" Ida said, confused.

"That I have sex with other women, but of course. Have I shocked you? I was so certain that such a beautiful woman as yourself had ... "

"No. No, I haven't." Ida's head was still slightly buzzing. In her past, some of the other models had made passes, some obvious, some subtle -- but she had declined. She had nothing against lesbianism per se, but Ida had never crossed that particular bridge.

"If you would ever like to, I would be happy to show you," Angelique added, getting closer to Ida. "The Master does not know and what he does not know -- well, it most certainly does make one feel much, much better." She purred in a soft, alluring tone.

"Well -- perhaps you could kiss me, that couldn't hurt," Ida smiled, not quite sure why she was being so complacent. Angelique leaned in and kissed her cheek, brushed her dark hair away and turned Ida's face to her own. She kissed her Master's younger sister, sweetly and slowly, letting the kiss linger and when she pulled away, both women sighed a little.

"That was -- very nice!" Ida said, somewhat surprised. Kissing had always been something she enjoyed, Petros wasn't much for anything that didn't involve him getting his rocks off. She liked being made to feel soft and gentle, like a woman. Angelique had let her hair down and now Ida could see the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen. Her earlier assessment had been on the money, the Frenchwoman was striking in her beauty. She wanted to kiss and be kissed by Angelique again.

"May I have ...?" Angelique cut her off and this time, their tongues met and lips locked. There was more promise, more heat, more passion and more sensuality in this kiss and Ida felt pangs of arousal throughout her body. She was sure she was getting wet and she new her nipples were stiffening. Angelique's soft hands were stroking her neck and reached into her dress and caressed a bare breast. Ida had worn no bra under the low-cut dress, Angelique drew the breast out and licked one cocoa-brown nipple, looking up at Ida. "Do you wish for me to stop?" She asked.

Ida shook her head and spoke. "No -- please continue, it feels so good. But won't Scott wonder where I've gotten to?" she said as Angelique began nuzzling her other breast softly.

"Non cher, he is not expecting you for a bit and he is likely conducting business or resting before dinner. We have a lot of time, would you like to show you how it can be with you own kind? How long has it been for you?"

Ida was highly aroused and easily suggestible, so she snuggled closer and answered the question. "It's been too long and yes, I think I'd like to be shown."

Angelique ran her fingers through Ida's thick, dark hair and touched Ida's full lips with the tips of her fingers. "You think? I do not wish to do anything that you ... "

This time, Ida kissed Angelique and once again, the sweetness and perfect softness of the kiss overtook them both. They didn't break the kiss, Angelique just used deft hands to pull the top of Ida's dress down and bare her body, which was so beautifully colored and sensual. Angelique enjoyed her beautiful Diana and the pleasures of many other naughty women, but something told her that her time with Ida would be a cherished memory. Ida was almost whimpering, she broke away and looked at her new conquest.

"Do you wish me to show you everything, to take the next step?" She asked Ida, who nodded slowly. She had Ida stand up and slid the dress down her body and had Ida step out of it. All she wore now was a tiny thong and stockings & garters, with her sexy shoes. Instincts told Angelique Ida had untapped sensual potential and before long, she would be the kind of minx Angelique loved to play with.

She laid the dark girl on the cream-colored sheets of the bed, the contrast showing every perfect contour of Ida's body. Angelique began to kiss her new lover, leaving every spot touched and inflamed. Ida's legs were lifted up and the thong removed, then her legs were spread apart and Angelique began her sensual feast. Her tongue felt like a living, wriggling thing to Ida, who hadn't been eaten this well in her life. Angelique hit her G-Spot on the first move and she came immediately, but as she did, Angelique licked her even more ardently. The sexy French beauty now was kissing up Ida's body as she molded hers against Ida's. She looked down at Ida, kissing her nose playfully and said "I think I have on too many clothes, do I not?" Ida giggled and nodded.

"May I undress you?" Ida asked, taking Angelique by surprise. She confessed to herself she had not expected things to progress this well, this fast. Ida moved close and nuzzled Angelique's ears, blowing gently at the side of her neck as she removed article upon article from the French seductress until she was nude beside Ida. They lay, side-by-side, nuzzling, licking, mouths seeking mouths, bodies rubbing intimately together, the sex play unhurried and softly arousing.

"Dear one, do you know what a sixty-nine is?" Angelique questioned, Ida nodded. "I would like to do that with you, would you prefer side by side or ... "

"Umm -- I'd like to try it the way they do in Adult Movies -- I've always thought it looked very sexy." Ida confessed. "If that's okay with you, I mean ... "

Angelique found her lover's sexual naiveté charming and teased "We French call this soixante-neuf and if we did not invent it, we perfected it. Would you like to be on top or bottom?"

"Top please -- you've been looking at me, I want to enjoy you." Angelique got into position and began eating Ida's pussy fiercely, really digging her tongue deep into Ida's cunt and being noisy about it. "Do what ever comes to mind darling, use your tongue or lips or fingers or a bit of each, I assure you, I am no China Doll and will not break." She couldn't help chuckling over her "China Doll" comment and remembered Diana's initiation at her hands months earlier and how quickly she'd become a fucky little slut. Ida would not be far behind. She stopped hesitating and just let herself give in to her urges and began eating pussy for the first time. It was wonderful, she thought, sweet and tangy and it was such a turn-on for her to be able to make Angel -- she liked that -- writhe and buck and carry on like this. Angel's hands gripped her buttocks and she was buried face-deep in Ida's cunt and lapping her for all she was worth. She was glad her lover was being muffled, because if she had let herself go, her screams would have been heard all over the house and her betrayal of her brother's edict exposed. Her body was alive and quite frankly, if she had been discovered at this moment, she wouldn't have given a fuck. All she cared about was sweet, yummy cunt, she was acting like a lezzie whore and it felt great. Fuck the money, my brother, Patrice, the whole fucking world -- just don't let this end, Ida thought as her own tongue sucked and licked her first pussy, but not her last.

Angelique was overwhelmed at the ferocity of Ida's conversion to the lesbian arts, it was all she could do to hang on for dear life while Ida tongued her box. She shook and stabbed at Ida's pussy with her tongue and manicured fingers, silently encouraging the dusky beauty to cum so that Angelique herself could climax. It was a matter of principle for her, she never allowed herself to cum before her partner, Master Scott had taught her she was a sexual tool and must know her place. As he always made her cum, she never took exception to that rule.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming, Angel, it's been so longggg!" Ida screamed out as her body convulsed in spasms of pleasure. Angelique now let herself go and clutched the girl tight, they tumbled around on the bed until they stopped shaking.

"Well -- now you know my little secret darling, we must keep this between ourselves, all right? Oh goodness, look at the time -- let's have a quick shower and get you dressed for dinner, one does not keep Master Scott waiting."

"Play in the shower?" Ida teased, but Angelique's controlled manner seemed to have reappeared. "No -- we haven't time, the Master wishes dinner at precisely 6:30 and Christina knows that. Come on Ida, move your ass or believe me, you will regret it."

Ida sighed -- she was still horny and wanted to experiment more, but she couldn't be selfish and get Angel in trouble. They showered quickly and Ida was given a scandalously short silver lame minidress to change into. She looked over at Angelique, who spoke.

"The Master likes us to dress a bit sexy for dinner, he calls it Eye Candy," she explained.

"But I'm his sister!" Ida protested.

"You are still a beautiful woman, correct? He is a man and he appreciates beauty, I should be flattered, were I you. Come, let me escort you to the Dining Room."

Ida allowed herself to be led downstairs to a very lavish Dining Room, with candles and places set for just two. She was about to say something to Angelique when her brother walked in the room, dressed in a striking suit that showed a still-excellent physique. Hmm -- she had noticed him, so she had to concede Angelique's earlier point.

"Are you comfortable Ida -- all settled in?" Scott asked his sister.

"Oh yes Scott, comfortable -- mmm-hmm, settled in, Angelique helped," Ida said, fidgeting a bit. Scott couldn't possibly know, of course, but her memory of what she had just participated in came flooding back and she felt a bit uneasy. What had come over her? Had she gone insane? Ida sighed, what was done was done, she'd just have to conduct herself more carefully from now on.

Scott watched his sister squirm and knew his plan was coming along marvelously. He could not wait to see the rest of his scheme unfold in front of him and wondered just what his niece might be like.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers