Her Brother's Servant Ch. 03

Story Info
Ida's daughter Patrice has an naughty streak all her own.
2.3k words
4.38
36.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Despite her initial misgivings and her lesbian play with Angelique, Ida felt confident and assured that everything would work out to her advantage at long last. Scott had told her to call Patrice and invite her to move in with them as soon as she could arrange it, so she got on the phone that evening and spoke with her daughter. Just hearing Patrice's soft, sweet voice over the phone reminded her how much she missed her daughter. It had been them against the world for such a long time.

"Hello baby, how are you? I know it must be cramped staying there with Jessica, so I have some good news. Your Uncle Scott is going to help us out, he gave me a job and he's offering one to you as well. No, don't worry about school – he says we can work around that, but he wants to meet you. What's he like? Well baby, he's quite – eccentric, but in a fun way and I think you'll like him. He'd like you to come down as soon as possible, when could you ... in two days? I'm sure that'd be fine, now baby, I can't stress this enough ... dress nicely, your Uncle Scott has very strong ideas on how a woman should look. Okay baby, see you then. Love you, too."

****

atrice set the cordless phone down on the nightstand. She smiled and then let out a loud cheer. Next thing, she got back into bed and cuddled close to her best friend, and longtime roommate, Katelyn.

The saucy redhead hugged her close, gave her a sweet little kiss and asked "Okay, what the hell was that all about?"

Patrice smiled at her roommate, her perfect white teeth offset by the ebony beauty of her long, slender body. "Oh baby-doll, my Mom's found a new job, she's working for my Uncle Scott. All of which means I don't have to leave College!" She cheered again and gave the tiny redhead another kiss on the lips. Katelyn was equally thrilled and returned the kiss with elation. She slid her manicured fingernails along Patrice's smooth, dark thigh. "Oh baby, that's great, it means you get to stay here with me!"

"With us!"

Their other roommate, a lovely Vietnamese girl who called herself Jessica [she didn't like her given name] entered the room with a tray of sandwiches and chilled champagne. "The minute I heard that yell, I knew we had to break out the bubbly! Congratulations, baby!" All three girls kissed at the same time, then Jessica opened the champagne and poured 3 glasses, which were hastily downed. They ate their late-night snack and drank, happy to be together for a while longer. Patrice explained that she would have to work out some kind of arrangement with her Uncle, but her mother had assured her he was very amenable to any arrangement they'd need to make.

All three girls had chosen to be roommates, because the rumors had swirled about campus regarding a sex-crazed, bisexual black girl who had scared off 3 other women already. Katelyn, being out of the ordinary herself, made some inquiries, found out who the crazy girl was, applied to be her roomie, her application was accepted immediately. Katelyn & Patrice spent their first night together in a sweaty, sensuous tangle that left both women breathless, then went to breakfast, shopping and spent most of Saturday sucking and licking and fucking with their new purchases.

As for Jessica, she had been a friend of Katelyn's since High School, she was invited to room with them when her roommate turned out to be a total slob. Katelyn hadn't seen her friend in nearly 6 months and when she saw the miniskirted little cutie walk through the door, all thoughts of friendship went out the door and all thoughts of seduction came charging through. She was terrified of offending her friend or how Jessica might react, so she conspired with the much-wiser Patrice to get Jessica into bed and show her how nice a woman's touch could be. She needn't have bothered, Jessica had shared her bed with many women, older and younger and she had wanted to suck Katelyn's pussy for some time. Katelyn made sure she got the opportunity while Patrice's dark face was plunged between Jessica's slender, supple thighs.

The girls had been heartbroken upon learning they might be separated, they liked to do everything together, not just sex, but study, date – both sexes – and just be together. They complimented each other nicely, Patrice was a sweet, good-natured pixie, Katelyn was fire and spice and was the one who liked to experiment. Jessica was the brains of the outfit, she kept her lovers grounded and had tried to come up with various ways of earning money so Patrice could stay.

"What about your money?" Jessica had asked Katelyn as she nuzzled her way down the 19-year old's tanned body, swirling her tongue here and there and just above her waxed pussy. Last month, Katelyn had been a brunette but was almost her normal color again. She kept her pussy shaved to "keep 'em guessing", she teased.

"Daddy still has a stranglehold on it, if I didn't go to McMaster and study medicine, no dough until I graduate!" Katelyn sighed. She earned her money by working in the campus record store where she was also fucking the boss and two of her co-workers.

"I'm here on Scholarship, so you know I'm busted," Jessica sighed as Patrice's long, snaky tongue slithered into her pussy. Katelyn re-arranged herself so all of them were in a Daisy Chain and now everyone had pussy to love and lick.

"Don't worry babies, I'm not licked yet!" Patrice said, then laughed as she realized the double-entendre she'd just used. "I could always be an escort, there's a nice underground sex trade going on around here!" Patrice sighed as Katelyn's perfectly-manicured fingers slipped into the well of her cunt. Katelyn might not have ready cash, but appearance meant something to her family, so she still had the trappings of wealth that they were willing to provide her.

One expense none of the girls was willing to give up was clothing, more specifically, sexy lingerie and shoes. Patrice liked things long and flowing, like negligees with a high slit to show a lot of leg, and stiletto heels or mules. Katelyn favored cuteness, teddies and Camis that made her look like a dessert you just wanted to devour. Jessica liked both ends of the spectrum, she could wear elegant stockings, heels and outfits that made her look like a runway model, or she could go a bit trashy, like a Frederick's model, with peek-a-boo bras, crotchless panties and fuck-me heels or boots. Half of their paycheques went to clothes, but as it inspired countless hours of playtime – with each other and other suitors – so that no one griped.

"No one's doing that, forget it!" Katelyn said, looking firmly at Patrice. She looked over at Jessica, who crossed her arms. The girls had made their point and Patrice knew they'd kick her butt if she ever did that, so she let the matter drop. She hoped her Mom and Uncle would be able to help her out, because Patrice loved her classes, her teachers, and most especially, her two loving & pervy roomies.

Overjoyed that their loving trio would continue, her other two roommates practically attacked Patrice, sliding their bodies in beside her. Her beautiful Katelyn caressed her boobs with those knowing, skillful hands that knew every inch of Patrice's lush, dark skin. Her light sighs let Katelyn know she was pleased by her actions and Katelyn went to work on Patrice's supple body, kneading her tits and biting her cocoa-brown nipples. Jessica wasn't idle either. The Vietnamese honey was lying between Patrice's legs and had spread Patrice's pussy open wide, the lips a dark wine color. Jessica loved this cunt, she loved the flavor of it, the way it seemed to almost pulsate when being licked. Licking is what she had in mind and now she felt Patrice's soft thighs on either side of her head as she ate cunt.

"Oh my loves, my darling loves, I am so glad we don't have to stop doing all these nasty, perverted things. Suck my tits, Katelyn lover, that's it! Oh Jessica, my golden fuckbunny, you know just what to do make Mama cum, do it you little slut, that's my girls!" Patrice groaned.

Patrice had been a very sexual young woman for quite some time. She was aware of being pretty at a young age, why not, her Mom was still drop-dead hot. In school, Patrice had to admit she was a spoiled brat. If she was failing a subject, her skirts got a bit shorter or her blouses a bit lower-cut, or tighter. Or she wouldn't wear a bra and her gorgeous, bouncy tits would attract attentions from men and women alike. Her fellow students would offer to "tutor" her and it was at one such session she was shown how nice the taste of pussy was. She and the other girl, another black beauty named Renee, had sucked pussy until nearly midnight. She came home with not much more knowledge of Algebra, but an advanced degree in lesbian sex.

A short time later, she had the cock of one of her teachers in her mouth while his gorgeous wife sucked her dark pussy and nips until she came. They switched positions and she ate the wife's pussy while her teacher fucked her from behind, loving her tall, languid body and wresting orgasm upon orgasm out of the barely-legal teen. Wisely, the teacher did tutor her in Spanish, as many other students had seen him make the offer, and she began to really enjoy that class. Of course, the fact that she was happily fucking Senor and Senora Harper four nights a week did increase her interest in the class.

Patrice began to apply herself in school, she loved to fuck, but she knew she had to buckle down. Sex was great, but she knew that lovers would be of a better quality if she used her brains and body to advance herself. Her grades went up and she was offered positions at better colleges. Unfortunately, there was a flaw with that – better colleges and Universities cost money and that was in short supply, due to her useless, fuckwad father.

Stretching out like a sensual jungle cat, Patrice pulled Jessica into her arms and they were now side-by-side and pleasuring each other. Katelyn just watched, she loved to see her lovers at play, she teased them they were a Mixed Ménage. Jokingly, Patrice suggested they get jackets with that embroidered on the front.

Her face was buried in Jessica's pussy, the girl had a tight little snatch. She inserted her finger and began using it to fuck Jessica, it snapped tight around the invading digit as Jessica's eyes closed and she groaned with a tiny climax. "Baby, however do you get a cock in that tiny cunt of yours?" Patrice asked as Katelyn giggled.

"Oh lover, I manage!" Jessica groaned and sweetly sucked pussy again. Both girls felt Katelyn's body near their own, her slender hands just caressed them to say she was nearby and they both were loved. These were the times the trio was happiest, being together, intimate and loving. Patrice felt like crying, she was so overjoyed not to have to give it up. They had a triple-date this weekend – all of them had wanted to fuck the quarterback of the football team, so Patrice had suggested they all should fuck him – together. It was Jessica who had the date with Teddy, but little did he know what he was in for. Jessica had already picked her little outfit with help from her loves, a snug leather mini, her sheer black La Perla top and a few naughty accessories. Patrice got turned on every time she saw her baby in that outfit, she nearly ripped it off Jessica one time and devoured her cunt. Katelyn had walked in a few minutes later, didn't even bat an eyelash, just shucked her own short-shorts and joined them on the bed.

"Poor Teddy, you wear those panties and those stockings and fucky boots of yours, he's a goner, baby!" Patrice moaned as she fell into Katelyn's welcoming arms. Katelyn's palm was flat against her dark pussy and rubbed slowly, teasingly. Jessica was behind Katelyn, caressing her pert tits and listening to the sweet sounds her lovers made as they were loving and being loved.

"Anyone want to be fucked like a slut?" Katelyn sighed, anxious to try out the new strap-on she and Jessica had bought a day earlier. They'd come home, prepared to use it, but she and Jessica had been so horny from shopping for underwear and flirting with cute salesgirls, that when they got home, they made sweet love until they were exhausted. Patrice had cried herself to sleep that night, afraid she might have to leave school, they decided to let her sleep and get a good night's rest.

"I'm good baby, although you could put that tongue to work on my cunt again!" Patrice sighed as they shifted on the bed. It protested a bit, but now Patrice was at the headboard with Katelyn's face in her cunt. Her butt in the air, Katelyn felt Jessica's slithery tongue enter her pussy and dart, stab, dart, stab and tease her mercilessly. The strap-on was summarily tossed aside. Oh well, we'll get lots of use out of it, Katelyn sighed, happy that there were lots more lesbian perversions in their future. She knew her Patrice and her Jessica would likely agree, but at the moment, they were occupied elsewhere.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers