Her Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that Pam was gently sobbing from the sound of her voice. I reached over and put my arm around her and held her tight as she rested her head on my shoulder. We sat quietly together for some time, just holding each other and watching the tree. In a while we were both fast asleep on the sofa. After perhaps a couple of hours had elapsed, I felt Pam stirring. Her movement brought me back awake. I glanced at my watch and realized it was after midnight.

"Wow, it's after midnight," I started, "I probably should get going."

"You're not going to stay? If it's after midnight, that means it's Christmas," Pam explained, "Don't you want your gift?"

With that Pam leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. I met her lips with mine and soon our tongues started to explore. I held her close and could feel her breasts against my chest and her long blonde locks teasing my face. In a moment she pulled back.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" She asked.

"If it means I can unwrap my gift." I responded.

We held hands as we went back up the stairs to the bedroom. This time there was no pause as we resumed our explorations with fingers and our tongues doing a lover's dance.

Slowly we began to undress each other, and as each inch of flesh became exposed, I delicately caressed the newly exposed area with my finger tips and tongue.

I carefully reached back and un-hooked her bra. I removed the straps from her shoulders with my teeth revealing near perfect round orbs of delight. Her small, pinkish nipples stood at perfect attention just waiting for my lips and tongue to come along and caress their delicate surface.

I once again kissed her on those inviting lips then made my way down her chest as my hands lovingly fondled her gorgeous, round breasts. I traced a coat of saliva down her smooth, flat stomach inching ever closer to the prize that awaited me.

I grabbed the top of her lace trimmed panties with my teeth as I inched them down slowly, my fingers caressing her lovely smooth thighs and butt. When my efforts were rewarded with the sight of a neatly trimmed bush, I worked my lips and tongue back up her inner thighs, occasionally pausing to nibble delicately at her gorgeous skin.

The soft, blonde hairs teased my face as I began to caress her folds with my tongue and lips, savoring her delicate scent. I parted the soft, moist entrance to her waiting love canal with my fingers as I slowly inserted a couple digits and began to apply massaging pressure to her G-spot. Pam began to moan softly with delight as I worked my finger tips in rhythm with my circular tongue movements on her clit.

When her moans started to increase in intensity, I took this as a signal that I should replace my fingers and tongue with my erection, which was by now rock hard. I positioned myself between Pam's soft thighs while she wrapped her legs around me. Slowly I inserted my member into her tightness and began thrusting, slowly at first then gradually increasing speed. Soon I could feel Pam's powerful grip around me as we came together.

Afterwards, we just lay there for a while and held each other. In a while we were both sound asleep arm in arm.

A few short hours later, we were awakened by the sound of banging on the bedroom door.

"Mommy, Mommy, Santa Claus was here!" could be heard through the door. The muffled sounds of Sparky's barks and scratching on the door could be heard as well.

"I guess it's time to wake up," I said.

"Yes, I guess it is," Pam answered with a big grin.

We both kissed each other good morning before putting on our clothes and heading downstairs to join Doug and Sparky.

That morning will always remain engrained in my mind. The look of joy on Doug's face as he opened his gifts from Santa. The sight of Sparky running around the room trying to get the attention of everyone there. How he was so different from that day we rescued him from the snow. He truly was a Christmas miracle.

After Doug opened his gifts, Pam made breakfast for us all and we sat around and ate as any family would. Though Pam and I never had the time to buy each other anything for Christmas, we gave each other greater gifts than any store bought item could hope to match.

I felt I really learned something that Christmas, something that stayed with me for the rest of my life. It's that Christmas wishes really do come true. And if you don't believe it, I know of one small boy and a puppy that would vouch for that.

Merry Christmas.

12-21-10.

12