Her First Affair: By the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned with a towel, a bowl of hot steaming, water, and a razor.

Oh, god.

He laughed and positioned himself between my legs. "Relax."

I gasped as he pulled out a scissors and proceeded to cut my hair, cropping my pussy so close I could feel the steel blades dangerously close to my pussy lips and clit. When it contacted with my warm skin now and then I would jump and he would harshly order, "Stop moving!"

I obeyed. I obeyed even though I was ready to cum. I really needed him to fuck me.

Then carefully he smoothed shaving cream all over my pussy. He took his sweet ass time shaving me, slipping his fingers inbetween my lips, circling and pinching my clit. By the time he finished shaving me and rinsing me and drying me I was moaning and near to weeping. I couldn't take much more. "I need you to fuck me." I pleaded in a hoarse whisper.

"No talking. Yet." He smiled at me and placed another chaste kiss on my forehead.

Then he stood up and reached into a bag at the foot of the bed. He pulled out a large vibrator, purple and thick and long. I gasped. "Don't even think about it--" I started.

"I said no talking." Other than that he ignored me as he turned the vibrator on and laid it on the bed between my legs, close enough to my clit but not close enough. I could almost feel the vibrations but was not getting any benefit at all from it as the damn thing wasn't even touching me.

He took the razor and towel and bowl of water and left me like that as he headed towards the bathroom. He called over his shoulder not to move my legs, that were still bent at the knees.

"Bastard." I mutter as I writhed, trying to gain contact with the vibrator without actually moving my body. I screamed in frustration as I tugged at the ropes. Enough was enough.

I could feel my pussy juices soaking the bedspread beneath me. I could feel it dribbling down the crack of my ass, over my hole, and onto the bed. I needed his cock. Or that vibrator. Or his tongue. His finger. Anything. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I thought I told you not to move." He spoke after watching me a few minutes while I writhed and struggled.

"I can't take this much more."

"But we've only just started."

I groaned as I watched him slip his jeans off and toss them on a chair. His eyes never left mine. He slipped his briefs off as well, then stood there completely naked as I caressed him with my eyes. He was hard and stiff, and looked ready to burst. My mouth watered. I wanted to taste him.

He came to sit between my legs again and picked up the vibrator.

I watched his every move.

"Tell me. Where do you want me to put this vibrator?"

I shook my head. "Anywhere."

"No. You need to tell me. Where do you want me to fuck you with this." He waved it towards me and smiled again.

"My cunt." I swallowed thickly. I could feel my whole body blushing.

"Like this?" He took the tip of the vibrator and pressed it against my clit. I growled and thrust my hips upward as I felt the first tingling of an orgasm.

Too soon he took it away. "Ah, ah, ah. I didn't say you could cum yet."

He leaned forward and parted my smoothly shaved pussy lips with his tongue and sucked gently on my clit. I whimpered as he pulled away, straightening up to turn his attention upward as he placed the buzzing toy on one of my nipples. I cried out and he shook his head. "When you stop moving around, I will start over." Then he shut it off and waited for me to stop thrusting my hips. When I had settled down slightly he turned the toy back on.

"Now. Where did you say you want me to put this? Here?" Again he touched my clit, only in a brief, teasing, fleeting caress. "Or like this?" He continued, slipping the vibrator between the folds of my pussy, searching and finding my soaking canal that craved his hard cock but would settle for something- anything at the moment. "YESSSSS!" I shrieked, feeling the muscles constrict around the pulsating mechanical toy.

He pulled it out quickly and shut it off.

"Did I tell you you could cum?"

"You're torturing me." I accused breathlessly.

"I know."

"It's not funny."

"I know.... but.... you like it."

I grinned. "I hate you."

He chuckled and turned the vibrator on, waiting for me to direct him.

"This, " he touched my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my body, "or this?" He slowly pushed the toy inside my cunt, inching it slowly, pressing it upwards so the carefully designed nub found my oh so sensitive G-spot, causing me to buck beneath his hands.

He put his thumb on my clit, searched beneath its little hood and rubbed. I moaned as he slowly pumped my pussy and rubbed my clit. He caught my gaze and held it. I swallowed thickly and moaned.

"You like?"

I nodded and whimpered.

"Tell me..." he whispered with a soft smile.

"I ... I ...."

"You're going to cum..."

I nodded and called out "YESSSSS...."

And he quickly took the vibrator out, throwing it on the bed.

He straddled me then, shoving his cock deep inside my pussy, sending me over the edge. He pounded me, thrusting his hips into me, his thick hard cock penetrating me, pushing deep inside of me, until I felt my muscles squeezing him hard, milking his climax as I came with him. We both roared as we came together, as blinding, exploding, quaking orgasms rocked our bodies. I felt him shoot his load deep inside of me, hot and burning as he pumped harder and harder, slow then fast. Until finally we slowed to a stop. Only our chests moved as we fought to control our breathing.

He lay there for a moment, revelling in the aftermath, the aftershocks rippling through my pussy, and then he rolled off of me and pinched my nipple, raising his head up to rest on one hand.

"What time is it?" I asked as I tried unsuccessfully to roll over and hug him. I had forgotten my hands were tied.

"We have four hours left."

I opened my eyes and grinned. "It's my turn."

"No. First we shower. Then we go grab something to eat."

"Aww, come on." I pulled at the ties on my left hand. "Undo me."

As he reached over to untie me his cell phone rang again.

He picked it up and smiled. "Hi, sweetheart. Mommy's busy, what do you need?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Nana wants to talk to you." He spoke to me, then grinned a wicked grin and held the phone to my ear.

"Hi, mom. Yes, feed them dinner. We might be later than expected."

As I spoke to my mother, he busied himself tracing circles around my nipples. I tried to jerk away, but when I did he'd move the phone from my ear. "Mom. I have to go. I'll call you later. Bye."

"You suck." I said laughing as he put the cell phone down.

"Yes I do, but not as good as you...."

"Come on and untie me. The kids are getting bored at Mom's and want us to come home soon."

"Tough."

He leaned over and untied me anyway, pausing to kiss me soundly on the lips.

"It's your birthday, and today is your day. The kids can wait."

"I love you, " I said softly, smiling at my luscious husband.

"I love you, too."

the end

12