Her First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled, I walked towards my Sir, a worried look on my face. He patted his hand on the bed next to him, inviting me to sit. Sitting there in my towel next to him, I gave him a confused look. Butterflies occupied my stomach as I hoped I hadn’t shamed him. He slowly leaned over and kissed me passionately on my lips, our tongues winding together. After a short time, we finally pulled away.

Looking at me with a smile on his face he simply replied, “I wanted my good morning kiss.” And with that relief washed over my body. I stood back up and watched my Sir do the same. He was heading into the shower this time. When I heard the water start, I started dressing myself. Pulling on my sexy outfit for the day, at least, I felt sexy in it; I was done by the time my Sir stepped out of the bathroom. With both of us all ready he announced that we were going to the nearby park. It was a beautiful day and I was excited.

We walked to the car, as I awaited the upcoming day. Feeling the wind whip my face from the window being open, I was glad that I decided to let my hair fall free that day. Shortly after, we arrived at Baciare Park. Walking hand in hand through the park, I was awed at the sight. It was so beautiful. It was colorful, from all of the leaves carpeting the ground, to a small pond filled with ducks, geese and an occasional swan. We walked around, chit chatted, and also walked in silence.

My mind was racing a million miles a second and I asked my Sir to pinch me to see if it was real. He laughed and then complied, showing that it was in fact a real occasion. Squeezing my hand every so often brought me back to reality. I apologized saying that I was caught up in my surroundings for everything was so beautiful. I love the fall season. The time was flying by, and we realized it was around noon. Time flies when you’re having fun I guess.

When Sir suggested that we sit down and have a picnic I was delighted with the idea. We walked back to the car and got a blanket from the trunk. We then went to one of the nearby vendors and bought whatever fancied us at that particular moment and then picked a perfect place under a large oak tree. I unfolded the blanket and spread it over the ground.

Conversation flowed easily, talking about nothing and everything at the same time. There were points of lull in the conversation, mostly from nibbling on the food. During one dull point in the conversation, my Sir beckoned me to come closer to him. I crawled towards him, sitting back on my heels when I got closer to him. Smiling at me he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. His hand slid around my neck and ran through my hair. As our tongues entwined, I placed my arms around his back, slowly running them up and down, scratching into him every so often with my nails. He slowly started nibbling on my neck and I placed a hand on his thigh. Looking into his eyes for permission, he nodded. I ran my hand over his crotch and he continued kissing my neck.

Suddenly both startled, we pulled away from each other. Kids in the park had shot a stone at us. When we both realized what had happened, we both broke out in gentle laughter. Sir leaned over and whispered into my ear “Lets got back to the hotel, shall we?” I nodded and off we went towards the car once more.

Sitting in the car my excitement slowly changed into an extreme state of nervousness; almost fear. What was going to happen? Is it going to be more than expected? Am I allowed to use the safe word we had talked about? My once cheery smile left leaving an expression of worry and my face drained from rosy red to white. “Just breath, Ashley,” I told myself, “Just breathe.” Caught up in my thoughts, we soon reached the hotel. Walking back in through the lobby, my nerves took a hold of me, allowing my mind to not pay attention. I stumbled while stepping into the room, slightly knocking into my Sir. He helped me right myself, and looked me in the eyes. Seeing my fear, he grabbed me in a warm embrace.

“Do not worry my little one,” he said in a soothing voice. “Everything will be alright. You do trust me, don’t you?”

I nodded and realized that I in fact, had nothing to fear for I did in fact trust this man in mind, body, and soul. I knew that he would never put me in danger or harm me in any way. Color slowly returned into my face as well as a smile. In time I was let out of his embrace as I shyly looked at the floor.

“You are so beautiful my pet. I am so lucky to have you.”

I could feel his eyes studying every inch of me. He took a step towards me and placed a finger underneath my chin, lifting my head up towards him. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. It sent sparks of warmth through my entire body. Leaning in closer I kissed him back applying more pressure with my lips, standing on my tiptoes. Sir finally pulled away and sat on the bed. I could see a bulge in his pants and realized that I had turned him on. A smile flickered across my face. I was happy to please my Sir.

Then, my Sir told me to present myself to him. I slowly reached behind my back and undid the zipper to my dress. Then, I slipped the straps of the dress off on my shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Kicking off my shoes, I was standing there in my bra and underwear. I turned around and with my back facing my Sir, I reached behind myself and unclipped my bra. Letting that slide off my shoulders onto the ground, I stayed facing away from him.

Taking my thumbs and placing them under the elastic of my underwear, I slowly slid them down my legs, wiggling my butt at my Sir, making it slow and sensual. I finally turned around and found myself looking into the eyes of my Sir. He was so handsome sitting there, eyes filled with pride. And there I stood looking at my Sir, who had also stripped down, while watching me.

Sir then stood up and walked towards me. Eyeing me up and down he said sternly, “Place your hands behind your back and spread your legs shoulder length apart.” Startled at the sudden change in tone I did what I was told. He then walked over to a black bag I seemed to have overlooked. Out he pulled a black piece of fabric, which I recognized as a blindfold. He walked back over to me and asked, “Do you trust me?”

I replied, “Yes, Sir.” And with that he placed it over my eyes, securing it with a tight knot my whole sense of sight now gone. I could hear more fumbling around and I figured he was in the bag again. Apparently I was right for I next felt my hands being bound with rope behind my back. I pulled at it, testing the strength of the knot. And then, nothing. All I could hear was silence all around me. It enveloped me. I thought to myself, “I never knew silence could be so eerie.”

Without my sight, I was helpless. Listening for any type of movement, I stood there. And then I felt a hand on my right breast. It was so unexpected it made me jump. I felt my Sirs hand caressing my right breast, and then both at the same time making my nipples hard. His rough fingers caressing my nipples, pinching them between his fingers. I could not help but let a little moan slip from between my lips. I heard a clinging noise that I could not comprehend. And then I felt it. I felt the cold metal enclose my nipple and I knew exactly what it was.

Feeling the clamp tighten, I bit my tongue to not cry out. My breathing growing heavier, my hands clenching each other as the surge of pain ran through my body. I braced myself for the other one to be applied. Hearing the screw tighten and the sharp pain it caused, a slight yelp escaped my lips. My breathing rugged, I tried to keep my composure.

Struggling for my balance I stood there and waited wondering what would come next. I felt my Sirs hand on my shoulders applying pressure. I took it this meant to get on my knees. Going down on both knees I awaited my future. I heard more fumbling and wondered what the next item would be. I heard my Sir walk back towards me and I felt leather brush against the skin on my breasts. Freezing in place, I awaited what was coming.

With a sudden whack I felt the flogger hit my bare skin; stinging. I felt it hit my bare skin repeatedly all over my body. My back, stomach, and legs. Especially my nipples. Every time the flogger hit one of the clamps, my body jerked as a surge of pain and pleasure flooded my nerve endings. My body turned rosy red from the flogging I was receiving. I felt Sirs hands rubbing all over my skin. It hurt at first, but then felt soothing. I groaned in relief.

“Did you enjoy that my pet?” my Sir asked. I nodded and moaned almost involuntary. “Good my dear. Now it is my turn for service. I know you’ve been wanting to please me, I have seen it in your eyes all day.” I felt my hands being untied.

Still blindfolded my hand was then led to his hard member. I could feel it in my hand p. The skin was soft and smooth to the touch, and also hard and warm. It was pulsating in my hand. I took my hand and ran it up and down the shaft, gripping it slightly. Running my hand up and down, letting my fingers run over the head, slightly squeezing. With my other hand I cupped his balls, slightly massaging them with my fingertips. Leaning down real slow, for I did not have my sense of sight, I took his cock into my mouth and started to slightly suck. I savored the flavor and the feeling oh his manhood in my mouth.

Moaning, I licked up and down his shaft, flicking my tongue over the tip of the head. I let my lips massage it adding gentle suction while running them up and down his shaft. I then took all of his cock into my mouth, sucking up the entire length, running my tongue up and down as I came back up. My lips massaging his member as I sucked on the entirety of his cock. I took the head into my mouth, my hand stroking the rest of the length up and down at a medium pace. Swirling my tongue around in circles and around the underside, I sped up and slowed down, while moaning, letting the vibrations work towards the sensation also.

I then took my mouth off of the head and took my Sirs balls into my mouth. Slightly sucking I let my tongue roam all around them, applying gentle suction. My hand was still rubbing up and down the shaft at a decent pace as I let my thumb run across the head every so often. I could feel the tightening in his balls and I knew he was close to ejaculating. I felt my pussy tingle and moisten. It made me happy to know that I was doing a good job.

I could hear him moaning and it egged me on. I then placed my mouth back on his cock sucking and licking furiously. I heard him moan and then groan as he stiffened. I then felt his warm cum squirt into the back of my throat as I sucked harder, milking his cock for all I was worth. When finished, I swallowed and sat back on my heels a smile on my face. He tasted great and I enjoyed every minute of it.

“Mmm, my pet. That was wonderful. Lay on the bed for me please, my little one,” he said.

I stood up and felt him lead me towards the bed. I laid down on my back and awaited further instruction. I felt my legs being bound and tied to the bedposts. My arms followed next. There I laid feeling completely vulnerable, excitement stirring inside of me. I then felt Sirs hands running up and down my stomach and around my navel. His fingers were tracing shapes, softly teasing me.

He then tugged at the nipple clamps making me arch my back to lessen the strain. I felt him start to unscrew my right breast. The sensation of the blood rushing back made me scream out loud. The surging pain settled into a throb of both pain and pleasure at the same time. The same thing happened with the left.

He then took both of my nipples and massaged them. I groaned a groan of both pleasure and thanks. They were extremely sensitive and I thought to myself, ”This is why they are so commonly used.” He then leaned down and kissed my naval. Taking one breast into his hand and another into his mouth, I moaned in pleasure. It was unlike any sensation I had ever felt before. I was hoping this feeling would never end. Sir then stopped and I heard him moving around the room again.

Minutes later I felt the texture of the leather slapping my skin once again. He made me entire body rosy red and warm. The leather fell across my breasts, my sex, my thighs, and abdominal region. Although there was pain, it was very sensual and was not meant to harm me I realized. It was strictly for pleasure. I enjoyed it thoroughly and was looking forward to it maybe getting a little rougher. I loved this man and I trusted him with my entire body.

I knew I was aroused. I could feel the wetness between my legs and subconsciously begged for my Sir to enter me. I felt his fingers trace down my stomach to just below my waist. I felt his fingertips lightly brush over my lips and I arched to meet his touch. Dipping into my warm well, my Sir rubbed the entire length of his fingers up and down my clit, sliding it between his index and middle finger. I moaned loudly and struggled against my restraints.

His fingers moved down slowly and he placed one finger inside of me, massaging my inner walls, when he felt I was ready he then added another, while lightly rubbing my clit with his other hand. I fiercely groaned and strived to make his touch apply more pressure but I was unsuccessful.

This teasing continued for what seemed like an eternity, until I thought I would explode. Holding back, knowing that I could not orgasm without his permission, I struggled to not let the sensation over take me.

When Sir started circling my clit with his fingers rapidly I heard him say “Cum for me my pet.” And I did. A cry of ecstasy came out of my mouth, as my body shuddered in my first orgasm of the night. I laid there limp and shaking as I felt my bindings being undone. Like a rag doll from the extreme pleasure I had just encountered, I smiled.

Soon after, when my breathing had evened out, I felt my blindfold being undone. Smiling, I leaned up and kissed my Sir. While we were kissing passionately, I let my hand roam down his body and felt his member, which has gotten hard once more. Looking into his eyes, I nodded my head. I led his member towards my opening. He entered me slowly as I felt him fill up my insides. When he was finally all the way in, I groaned loudly. I was stretched to the limit, and was enjoying the new sensation.

He started to pull out slowly and pushed back in. Slowly he made his strokes longer and longer as well as faster. Soon he was entering me with long hard strokes. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in closer. Running my nails along his back in pleasure, I rose up to meet his every stroke. Moaning, I did not want this moment to ever end. I tightened my pussy walls around his shaft, gripping his shaft with my sex. I felt his cock hit my pelvic bone and craved more. I then felt my second orgasm building within me. Soon, it was almost unbearable. The sensations running through my entire body, my nerve endings feeling every movement.

“May I please orgasm Sir?” I moaned to him in a strained husky voice while thrusting my hips towards his. It was almost painful it felt so wonderful.

“Yes, my pet. Now!” he cried.

And with that another wave of pleasure ran through every inch of my body. I heard him tighten and groan loudly. I could tell he was about to orgasm also. My inner walls contracting in orgasm sent my Sir over the edge. I could feel his hot sperm coating my pussy. Ramming his shaft in and out I took every bit that I could crying out his name. With a few last strokes we both fell over onto the bed exhausted and caught our breath. Sir leaned over and kissed me on the lips and I thanked him for being so wonderful.

“No my little one, thank you for being a good submissive.”

After about an hour of cuddling we then both stood up, went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. The water washed over us both as we cleaned each other. My skin still sensitive from the flogging, stung a little, but I did not mind. I was full of smiles and overly joyed with happiness. We joked around splashing each other with soap bubbles and water; laughter filled the room. After the sweat and bodily fluids were washed off of both of us we turned off the water and dried each other off with big fluffy towels.

Sir then picked me up and carried me over to the bed. He placed me down and then turned off the light and climbed in next to me himself. I caressed his face with my hand, a smile never leaving my face. My eyes were starting to droop and yawns occurred ever few minutes. Looking at the clock it read 3:00AM.

We kissed once more and then he said to me, “Sleep my cara. You deserve it my little one. This will be a night to remember. I will never forget it my pet. Thank you.”

I replied, “No, thankyou Sir. You are so wonderful to me Sir. I am very thankful to have you Sir.” He nodded and continued running his hands through my hair.

We curled up together. Our bodies were still warm from the shower. I felt his arms around me and I felt safe, protected, and loved. Letting the emotions wash over me, I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep, full of pleasant dreams of my Sir and I.

Waking up that morning, I rubbed my eyes groggily. I felt a hand flop over my side and realized where I was. Thoughts of the previous night immediately came into my head. It almost made me dizzy thinking on the wonder that had happened. Realizing that it was my last day with my Sir, I laid back down, snuggling against him for warmth.

We slept in late and when we woke, stayed in bed. We talked for what seemed like endless hours of our weekend. It was full of smiles, laughter, as well as tears (and an occasional kiss). We both realized that we would both have to go our separate ways home. Holding each other to the last possible moment was a pleasure. My thoughts were filled of our next possible encounter. At last the time had finally come when we had to depart.

With tears in my eyes I lunged forward and hugged my Sir. I held him for some time, never wanting to let go. I pulled my head back and looked at him in the eyes. “I have something on my mind that I have to get off my chest if you don’t mind Sir.”

“Proceed little one,” was all he said. I thought I saw a glint of worry in his eyes.

I leaned forward, wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear “I love you Sir, and I am truly honored to be owned by you Sir. Thank you so very much Sir.”

Pulling away he looked at me, tears forming in his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately.

“I’ll take that as you feel the same way too, Sir?” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Yes, my little one. I love you too.”

12