Her First Time Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was guessing that I knew the name.

"Doesn't matter," I told her, "it's beautiful, I like it... a lot!"

I dressed, Dani went in our dressing room, came out several minutes later wearing a pair of tan corduroy pants, low on her hips, leather-looking laces up the outside of both legs and the fly, just aching for some industrious husband to pull the bow-tie, matched with a cream-colored blouse, spaghetti straps over her shoulders, a very faint outline of a black bra underneath, and black four-inch heels. Damn, she looked good! It was classy, yet sexy as hell. My dick was brought to attention, immediately.

"Wow," I told her, "Love, you look... I don't think I've ever seen you in something like that."

She did a little twirl, those tight pants showed off her butt to perfection, "Your little stories have made me feel sexy, thought I'd dress the part. Was going to wear it last night, except..."

I laughed, "Yeah, I know, we never made it out of the house." And the memory of that was more than enticing, realizing that Dani's pussy lips would still be totally smooth.

And then it hit me like a thunderbolt, "You still have a thing for him, don't you? I remember how you used to be glued to the TV when Tampa Bay was playing, I just never thought about why."

Dani was blushing, her face bright red, confirmation of what I'd just realized, "I... I..."

"Honey, it's okay, I get it, think it's kinda hot, actually." A long-forgotten memory floated through my mind, "There was a girl in my class, her name was Leslie," I chuckled, Dani's face was registering 'surprise', "I never mentioned her to you because it just seemed so... silly, I guess... and I'd long forgotten her. She was so fuckin' hot, kind of like you described Alan's girlfriend, Marci, wet-dream hot, at least for me. Anyway, I had some classes with her but she never knew I existed, always had a boyfriend, but if she'd been an actress or some celebrity like Alan, I'd have been glued to anything she'd done... and if the situation were reversed, you woke up from a coma and told me how I'd fucked her in high school, I'd have... hell, I don't even know, but it sure as hell would've had an impact on me... so I understand about Alan Ryder... and I'm not offended... we have enough history with each other to be far beyond that. Guess I'd imagine if the situation was reversed, you'd understand as well."

Dani looked at me, gave me a big sloppy kiss on the lips, "I love you, you know that!"

I smiled, "Yeah, I do know, love you too, so, shall we go to dinner?"

"Uhuh, and then after... " a big smile crossed her lips.

Mine was just as big, "Yeah... after... and you can pretend I'm Alan Ryder, and I'll pretend you're Leslie."

We took Dani's Mustang, it's a lot more romantic than the Accord, she drove, her car. Besides, we can both remember how we used to make out in the cramped back seat. Maybe... Except, I don't think our bodies are quite the contortionists we used to be.

The pizza was every bit as good as advertised, and the attention Dani received from all the straying eyes was a gigantic turn-on. If the way this forty-eight-year-old woman reacted was any indication, it had been to her, too.

On the ten-minute drive home, Dani insisted I drive. I very quickly realized why; we hadn't gone half a mile before she reached over, unzipped my pants, and I felt her hand wrapping around me, "Leslie ever do this for you?" she asked. I groaned, swerving the car, glad there wasn't a lot of traffic, or a cop. "Bet she never did this, either," leaning over and wrapping her lips around the head.

"Oh God, Dani, you..."

"Alan liked it... a lot," looking up at me, right before she slid her lips down my shaft. "Mmm, except... he was bigger..." she mumbled, her lips sliding down and sucking.

I pulled over, no fuckin' way!

"No, drive, Alan never had to stop," as she gagged, my dick about half in her mouth, "course he was used to it."

"Dani...!"

"Name's Leslie, an' don't you forget it, buster!"

Oh shit! I gripped the back of her head, tangling my fingers in her hair, closed my eyes, tried to remember that face from so long ago... how it would have felt... was feeling now.

I took a deep breath, thankful for those two incredible orgasms the night before, otherwise... put the car back in gear, checked the mirror, and pulled onto the street, just as I felt 'Leslie' swallow and my dick sliding even deeper into her mouth, my heart pounding a million beats a minute.

I tried to concentrate on the road, a little hard with a slick, hot mouth sliding up and down on my dick, the tightness of her throat. Never have I felt anything so fucking erotic! There's never been another girl besides Dani, at least in real life, and now... Leslie... the girl of my teenage wet dreams.

My grip on the steering wheel reminded me of that movie, 'Planes, Trains, and Automobiles', how Steve Martin's character's fingers dug into the dash in that wrong-way freeway scene. Funny thing was, I'd bought the movie right after Dani had Jon in a caesarian. She laughed so hard she couldn't watch it, hurting her stomach.

Her mouth popped off, my cock suddenly cold from the wet saliva, "Take me to my house, you know where it is?" 'Leslie' told me in that sexy, sultry voice that sounded so unlike my Dani.

I nodded, couldn't speak, I knew where her house was. Half a minute later, I pulled into 'her' driveway. 'Leslie' got out and hurried to the door, unlocking the door and opening it. Inside, she grabbed me, pushing me up against a wall, desperately kissing me, "Oh God, I've wanted to do this for so long," 'Leslie' said.

She pulled away, pulled the leather string on the front of her pants, pushing them down, revealing the lacy, black panties underneath. We were both shaking, her sitting on the back of the couch, pushing shoes off, then pants, and blouse, almost frantic. While she was doing that, my shirt, shoes, pants, and boxers were being scattered.

'Leslie', naked in her living room, pressed her lips against mine, her naked body tight to mine, we kissed, uncontrollably, tongues in each other's mouths, hands wrapping around bodies, "Fuck me, Alan, fuck me!"

We pulled apart, I pressed her to the back of the couch, bent over face first, and "Unhh!" was inside her, "Hard, fuck me hard!" she screeched. I thrust into her over and over, gripping her hips, digging fingernails into her skin, thrusting hard and deep. "Hard, Alan, Hard... Oh fuckkkk!"

Dani's arms and hands were flailing, her head doing the same, her body shuddering, I picked up her legs, nearly pushing her over the couch, grunting with every thrust, Dani screeching incoherent noises, and I couldn't stop the orgasm erupting through my body, letting out a roar that must have been heard down the block.

I couldn't breathe, let go of Dani's legs and she tumbled over onto the couch, I collapsed to my knees, using the back of the couch to support myself from falling to the floor, trying to breathe.

"Holy fucking shit!" I finally managed to spit out before letting go of the couch and sliding onto the floor, flat on my back.

It had to be at least ten minutes before I even tried to resurrect myself, Dani was still face down on the couch. I moved her aside a little and sat, cradling her head in my lap, running my fingers through her hair. "I think," I began to tell her, "our love life has taken a little turn."

"Ya think!" she answered, sitting up beside me, "and what was your first clue, Sherlock?"

We both broke out in giggles, sitting side-by-side, me naked, Dani still wearing the thigh-high stockings she'd had on under those pants.

"Get me your yearbook, I want to take a look at this girl you just pretended to fuck." I got up, started to retrieve my boxers, "Nuh-uh," Dani said, "we do this naked, I wanna see how you react to this girl." I groaned, not comfortable walking around the house naked.

Especially, with the blind open that I just realized, anyone could have been walking past and seen. Somehow, that idea kind of intrigued me, seemed exciting in a weird sort of way. But I did close the blind.

I was curious, too. I knew what I'd thought in high school, but I probably haven't looked at my yearbook in the last couple decades at least. I wondered if she was as pretty as I remembered. And was I so turned on because of her or Dani's teasing about what she'd done with Alan Ryder in the car, him fucking her on the couch? I knew that had been a huge part of it but not all.

When I found the yearbook in the top of the closet, I wanted to open it right there but waited, carrying it back to the couch and sitting back down with Dani. She opened it for probably the first time, maybe since we'd married, then turned page by page. I didn't even remember Leslie's last name, but when she turned another page, it all came rushing back. There she was, Leslie Simonton, blonde hair kind of wrapping around her pixie-like face, small nose, big smile, every bit as pretty as I'd remembered. "Mmm, no wonder," Dani said, "don't think your dick would have fit in that tiny mouth, though, how tall is she, four-foot-six?"

I closed my eyes, trying to remember, "No, taller than that," I answered, "I'm guessing a little over five feet."

"Well, she certainly is pretty, no wonder you had a crush on her, guess my competition's cut out for me, huh."

I laughed, "I don't think so, I don't have any clue what she did after high school, much less twenty-eight years later. Besides," I told her, "think I'm pretty happily taken, so not to worry."

"Mmhmm," Dani mumbled, continuing to scroll, finding the girl's basketball team. There she was again, the shortest girl on the team, "You obviously weren't a tit guy," she said with a laugh, noticing Leslie's lack of said tits. "I'll bet I could find her, I'm good at that, you know."

I looked at her in shock, "Dani... I..."

She waved her arm at me, 'silence', it was telling me, "I'll look tomorrow, I'll bet that by noon I'll know everything we need to know about her."

Okay, that caught me a little off guard, "And what, exactly, love, do we 'need' to know about a total stranger that I barely knew over thirty years ago?"

Dani laughed, "Everything; you know, is she still this pretty? Is she married? Does she have tits now? Does she want to have a fling with my husband?"

I looked straight at her, "A... A what?"

"Just if she'd want to help me satisfy my husband's sexual urges, be kinda hot, doncha think?"

"Umm, yeah... but... no, it wouldn't! No, not going to happen!" And suddenly, I knew; it had been bugging me wondering who the 'mystery woman' was, that night Dani blindfolded me and tied me to the chair. It was her, Leslie Simonton, or whatever her last name was, now my high school crush.

She looked down at my groin and let out a giggle, "So, if it wouldn't be hot, why is your dick swelling up right now? That didn't happen till I suggested finding her."

I groaned, busted!

Then I thought of something else Dani said, too, "If you're so good at finding people," which I hadn't heard anything about before this, "why don't you try to find your boyfriend, Alan Ryder? I bet he'd be really easy to find."

She stopped and thought a minute, "Cuz, apparently, in your dreams we've already done that, now it's your turn," she answered.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, not gonna happen, though, no way. First, you don't even know her name; second, even if you did, she's not gonna jump in bed with some middle-age guy that she doesn't remember and never even knew; third, even if she was, I won't. In case you haven't noticed I am married. I might in a dream, but sure as hell not in real life."

Dani's eyelashes raised, "Oh really? And in your dream, who was the lucky girl?"

I stopped, realizing what I'd just said, feeling the blood draining from my face, "I..."

"Honey, it's okay, I understand... I'm going to tell you something, something I've been afraid to tell you for so long, longer than I can remember. You know, girls have fantasies, too, sometimes dark fantasies that we know we shouldn't be having, that we don't understand... Jenny and I, we've talked about it, so I know it's not just me. Sometimes... I see you with another girl..."

"Honey, I..."

"No, wait, let me finish. I know I was your first, you've never been with anyone else. I've often wondered... what it might be like... this is kind of hard to admit... to be hiding in the bushes or something and watching you... making love with some pretty girl.

"And then you started talking about me and Alan... and the old fantasy was rekindled... watching you... and now I have a face... I know it's weird, but... I want my fantasy. I want you and her... together.

I was shocked at what she'd just said, Dani? Fantasies about me and a girl? Watching? Me and Leslie Simonton?

"So, your dream, about another girl, tell me."

I looked at her, she was serious. And I was hard, we were still naked. "It was after... you'd stayed in Tampa, I came home..."

"I stayed alone, with Alan?

I nodded, "We agreed, after that first night with him, you... wanted to spend more time with him. You told me all about it after, but it was like... I was there all the time, in my mind, so scared, but excited. But after you came home, we played... with handcuffs and some other things..."

Dani took my hand, put it between her legs over where she'd shaved, I rubbed her, in-between her lips, so wet. Of course, she was, with the cum I'd just pumped inside her, but her little moaning noises, letting me know how turned on she was.

"Except Alan forgot to include the key to the handcuffs, your arms were behind your back, we went to my store and cut them off. Then... you were still dressed in... let's just say, very sexy. Verrryyyy sexy, nothing except skimpy, transparent pajama bottoms and a jacket! We went to Castle, you know, the adult store, we bought some things..."

"What? What did we buy?" Dani asked, her hand over mine pressing, encouraging me to rub, two fingers slipped inside her, she let out a loud groan.

I closed my eyes, remembering, trying to concentrate with Dani beside me fucking herself on my fingers, "A glass dildo, big one, spiral ribs... another pair of handcuffs... bed restraints. We met a pretty salesgirl, Rebekka," I let out a little laugh, "with Ks instead of Cs." I couldn't wait to eventually tell her about the Rebekka I met the day before at Classic Curves.

"Dildo? I use it?"

"Uhuh, well, I used it on you," I chuckled, "guess 'in' you would be more accurate," I told her, "you liked it, too. Maybe we should...?"

She answered with a grin. Maybe my vow to never return to Castle was a bit premature.

"On the way out of the store..." I started again, "you dropped the jacket, naked on top." I felt Dani's knees and pussy clamp down on my fingers, her body slowly writhing, breathing hard. I looked over at her face, eyes clamped shut, face grimacing, my Dani... imagining what I'd just said?

I decided to go on with the story, see what more it did to her, "She'd put a note in the bag, 'come back in' it said, 'need to talk to you'."

I was watching Dani, she opened her eyes, whispered to me, "What'd she want?"

"She gave me her personal phone number, asked me if you were into girls... she wanted to fuck you."

"Oh God!" Dani moaned, pressing my fingers back deeper inside her. I was, to say the least, shocked! Dani, into girls?

"Have you... ever?" I asked her

"No... but..." she didn't say any more, didn't need to. I was in fuckin' awe! I think every guy's wet dream fantasy! How the hell could I be learning more about my wife in the last half-hour than in the previous twenty-eight years combined?

"But... you, the girl?" Dani asked, looking at me, "Rebekka?"

I shook my head, "It's what I thought..." Dani cocked her head, like she didn't understand.

"It was a few days later, you told me you had a date with Rebekka. I assumed... but when you got home you told me nothing had happened. Then, the following Friday, I remember your exact words, 'Do you trust me?' Of course, I said I did, so you had me carry a dining chair up to our bedroom. You blindfolded me and tied me to the chair."

I got up, pulled a chair from the dining room and sat in it, my arms crossed, "You had a stretchy bodysuit thing, kind of like a straitjacket," I held up head straight ahead, "and Alan had sent a leather neck harness thing, that held your head completely stiff; you tied my legs under the bed, the rope up to a hook on the neck harness, pulled it tight," bending my legs back under the chair, "Like this," I told her, "So I couldn't move anything, then you blindfolded me... guess you blindfolded me first."

"You laughed, told me to channel my 'inner Houdini', try to get out. I obviously couldn't."

"The bodysuit was, uhh... crotchless... you made a point to pull my dick out, obviously hard..."

I was engrossed in the story, not even realizing that Dani had gotten up from the couch, until she knelt in front of me, leaned over, and took me in her mouth. "Oh God, Dani, you want to hear the rest of this or not?"

I heard and felt the vibrations of the "Mmhmm," as her tongue swirled around my dick. "You did... exactly that," as I squeezed my eyes closed, gripping the sides of the chair, Dani gagging, then swallowing, "Oh God!" tangling my fingers in her hair, Dani fucking me with her mouth, all the way down her throat, "You told me... little blue pill... ground up... ah shit!"

She pulled her mouth off of me, smiling, "You mean like I did tonight?" I groaned, she didn't, did she? "Keep going or I'm going to stop," she told me, her tongue just tickling the end of my stone-hard dick.

I took a couple deep breaths, relaxing for just a few seconds before feeling her lips on me again.

I groaned, "You told me... you were wearing what you'd worn to school, everything you'd worn to school... right before you sat down on my cock with your naked pussy. You told me... 'Tom, you should have seen his face when he saw'."

Dani made a kind of groaning noise, pulled her mouth off of me, and sat on my lap the same as she had that night in my dream, both of us groaning aloud as her pussy slid down, impaling on my cock. This time, though, my hands weren't trapped in that bodysuit, they went behind her back, pulling her tit into my mouth. Dani really does have a coworker named Tom, a young guy, a 'hottie' math teacher she'd told me about before that fateful day last October.

As I mumbled that she'd wanted Tom to suck her tits, I felt her hands in my hair, digging into my scalp, pulling my mouth tighter on her breast, along with her pussy grinding down on me. Was I imagining things or did my wife have a thing for this Tom guy?

"You... you made a phone call, 'we're ready, come on over,' you said into the phone. I didn't know who... thought some guy. Then you went over to your table, putting on makeup, perfume, teasing me the whole time. I was still blindfolded."

God, I felt deep inside her, my cock so engorged. She wasn't fucking me, just grinding, rocking back and forth, driving me mad.

"But it wasn't... it was a woman, I smelled her perfume, different than yours. You made me sit there tied and blindfolded, listening to your lovemaking with her. I assumed it was Rebekka, but she never spoke, just moaned as you ate her pussy..."

"Then I felt a woman, smelled her perfume... her pussy sliding down on me, her tit in my mouth... it wasn't you.

And Dani couldn't control herself any longer, beginning to slide up and down on my cock, moaning, bringing me along with her lust, closer and closer to what was going to be another massive orgasm. We began to fuck in earnest; three, four, five thrusts, I have no idea when it hit me like a freight train rolling through. Dani's body froze up, and she screamed along with me.