Her First Time Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, my resolve had evaporated long ago.

Again, the second night in a row, the second time ever, I felt Dani's lips sliding up and down my cock as I drove home.

My heart was pounding, my body already shaking when Dani pushed me up against the wall inside our house, kissing me. "Those guys made me so horny!" she said, backing away after three or four minutes of... a just fucking wow kiss!

She led me to the couch, "Sit," she commanded. Who was I to argue with the lady? She backed away, closed her eyes, and began to sway, playing with the buttons on her blouse. "Alan always liked me to strip for him... he especially did that night," she said in that seductive voice. That was what she'd told me in my dream, how she'd done a striptease for Alan that New Year's Eve.

"Vince, one of Alan's football buddies, one of the guys who could really kiss... and wasn't so bashful, I told Alan how Vince had finger-fucked me while he was fixing us drinks. God, I was about to come when Alan came back in the room. After that, I was a walking... or I guess, sitting slut for the guys. I just wanted to fuck!"

She licked her lips, biting her bottom lip, slipping her blouse off, "They had my nipples so hard, pinching them, I didn't think I was going to survive until Alan got me back to his house," as she slid her thin bra from her arms.

"I told Alan I was glad he'd made me go to the party but wished he'd brought a couple friends back home with him... he said he wasn't going to share my cunt with any of them, 'let them spend their night beating off'," he said.

I closed my eyes, trying to imagine that this was my wife sliding her skirt down her legs, that it was her making up this story, Vince 'finger-fucking' her, imagining that she wasn't making it up.

"I asked him if he had any Vaseline, he said he did, and I asked him to go get it." Then she opened her eyes, looking at me, "Get the Vaseline," she told me, as she pushed her thong to the floor.

I had no clue, what the hell? But I did as she'd asked, realizing she hadn't 'asked', she'd told me, wondering what the significance of that was. Dani ALWAYS asked, no matter the errand. She wasn't there when I got back after fetching the Vaseline, so I practically ran upstairs. Dani was on the bed, on her hands and knees, one hand back between her legs rubbing herself, groaning, rocking back and forth.

"Get naked," she said, then when I was about to climb on the bed, "Vaseline on your dick, then fuck me!" I didn't know why the Vaseline, she was already so fucking wet, I knew how wet and slippery her 'cunt' would be.

When I climbed behind her, getting in position with my cock at her entrance, my body already shuddering in anticipation, she said, "No... that's not how he fucked me."

I stopped, the realization of the Vaseline finally hammering me between the eyes, she wasn't serious, was she? She looked back, her knees barely spread, "Fuck me the way Alan did that night... in the ass!"

I hesitated, I couldn't, Dani interpreted my hesitation exactly, "Yes... do it! Now!" she demanded, sexy desperation in her voice.

We'd never... not a single time, ever...! I got up a little higher on my knees, my body shaking, holding my cock in my hand... at her back door... and pushed. Dani took a deep breath, grunted, rocking forward, then back. "Go slow," she panted, "it hurts... a little."

I held her hips, pushed a little harder, the head of my cock about an inch inside her, so tight! I couldn't believe what we were doing! What Dani WANTED me to do!

"He went slow, but pushed hard," Dani grunted out, "was so big!"

I groaned at her words, wondering if...

But no, it was just her imagination playing a game with me, teasing... wasn't it?

I pushed harder, Dani's body tensing, "Told him..." she was panting, "... was my first time.... He..."

And all of a sudden, I slid inside her, "Ohh God!" she groaned, panting, "wait... just a little bit... let me... catch my breath."

My hands were on my wife's hips, my cock buried inside her ass, fucking unbelievably! I didn't know how long I could... felt so goddam strange... sooo good... throbbing inside her!"

"Bet... Leslie never let you..." she groaned.

Ohh, fuck!

"Fuck me..." she said, "I'm ready."

I started to pull out, the friction... pushed back into her, "Ohh, GOD!" Dani practically screamed, "Again! Do it!"

This time I was forceful, about halfway out of her and suddenly thrust back into her, Dani screamed!

Again, and her body began shuddering, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" almost incoherently, at the top of her voice.

Another full thrust into her and my orgasm exploded with no warning, Dani rocking back, screeching, totally incomprehensible. My fingers dug into her hips, pulling her back and forth, my body making short, stabbing thrusts, unloading copious amounts of cum inside her, Dani's body completely out of control, shuddering violently, "Oh, Oh, Oh," coming from her mouth.

Until, like before, it was over, our children would probably find our bodies in a few days, still coupled together, our last hurrah on earth. What a fucking way to go!

Minutes later, lots of minutes, I realized we were both still alive, both our bodies drenched in sweat, Dani underneath me, making rambling noises, then, "That was... better than Alan ever did it."

Again, I wondered... If not, Dani was a damned good actress!

The next morning, I was up before her. She was still sleeping when I got up, her long hair flared out on the bed, looking so gorgeous, her body naked. I wanted to run my hands over her, feel her soft skin, especially between her legs where her bareness was still so new to me. Instead, I snuck out and showered in the guest bathroom to not wake her. It was hard to believe that what I remembered from the night before had actually happened. I almost wondered if it could have been another dream until I saw the clothes, Dani's new ones scattered on the living room floor. I picked them up, amazed that she'd even worn them, much less that trip to the park. I chuckled to myself, remembering the couple that had caught us making out with my hand inside Dani's blouse, the people that had seen Dani's near-naked tits.

I had a thought, wondering about something Dani had said. Her senior yearbook was still on top of our dresser, not yet put back up. I sneaked into the bedroom and picked it up, trying hard to not wake Dani. When I was back downstairs, I opened it to a picture of the football team, checking out the names underneath. There, standing next to Alan Ryder was one Vincent Colby. Dani had mentioned a name, the boy who had finger-fucked her at the imaginary party, 'Vince'.

I stared at the picture wondering the significance, then went back to the portraits. He was a nice-looking kid, curly brown hair down to his shoulders, a cute dimple on his face. At least, I guessed it would have been cute to a girl.

I went back to Dani's clothes that I'd picked up, her panties, sniffing them. God, I couldn't imagine her wearing something like that with a skirt that short. Those people who'd walked past us, making out on the park bench, would have had to be able to see them, as bright as it was with the stars and moon out. They still smelled like Dani's arousal, like she smells when I have my tongue in her pussy; a little crusty, too, where her juices had dried. God, my dick was starting to get hard all over again. I freakin' couldn't believe any of it! Dani and I hadn't had sex like the last couple weeks since... ever!

I peeked back in the bedroom, Dani was squirming, waking up, so I went in and sat on the bed next to her, running my hands through her soft, beautiful hair. She let out a contented little sigh and opened her eyes, smiling at me. I wondered, now, in the light of day, what was she thinking about last night, what we'd done.

I leaned over and kissed her gently then asked if she was ready for breakfast in bed. I wasn't ready to ask her about Vince just yet. She told me she was and started to get up to go to the bathroom, "Oh God, I'm not going to be able to even walk today," she said, "what did you do to me last night?

Then she smiled at me and, without waiting for an answer, very gingerly walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I took that as my cue to go fix my bride's breakfast, popping a couple potato patties and sausages into the air fryer, and three eggs in a frying pan.

She was back in bed, sitting up with a pillow propped behind her back when I took in her breakfast, "Thank you," she said when I handed her the plate and a diet Pepsi, Dani's drink of choice on sleeping-in mornings. I nodded, smiling at her, then started back downstairs to my breakfast. "Love you," she said just as I was leaving her room.

"You, too," I answered, having a hard time reconciling the woman of this morning with the one from last night. Not that I was going to complain, far from it.

I ate, cleaned up my little mess, then checked on Dani. She was up, in the bathroom, so I picked up her plate and finished cleaning up. Dani came downstairs several minutes later, still walking gingerly, dressed in a loose-fitting blouse and pants. The first thing I noticed, other than how carefully she was walking, was her ponytail, the first time I'd seen that for at least a decade, probably lots longer. "Love your hair," I told her.

She shook her head, "Thank you, I used to love wearing it this way, hasn't been long enough for so long, "One good thing from your coma, I guess, I never had time to get it cut," she laughed, "now, I'm not cutting it, going to let it grow long again." Dani used to wear it halfway down her back. I loved it, so sexy, but she was always complaining how hard it was to keep it looking nice. If she lets it grow that long again, I hope this time she'll keep it.

"You want to go for a drive?" I asked her, "there's something I want to show you."

She laughed, "Think we did that last night."

I chuckled, "Yeah, we did, but this is different, don't think this will quite propel us to those extremes," I told her, "at least not that type of extremes."

We took the Accord, across the river into Pasco, down Franklin Avenue. I parked across the street from a building that had been vacant for the past several months. "I've been thinking," I began, "Jon's running the store now, and I don't want to disrupt that, he seems to enjoy it so much and doing a great job," I pointed across the street to the vacant building, "There, is where I think I'd like us to open a new store, you and me before you go back to school next fall."

I watched Dani, the smile spreading across her face, "I think I'd like that, too," she said, "think we'd make a good team. You know who owns it?"

"Not yet, I wanted to talk to you about it before I did anything. I've just been thinking about it the last few days."

She giggled, "You mean you had time in-between our fucking?"

I let out a little laugh, "Was tough, but squeezed it in." The Dani I used to know did NOT use that word!

On the way home, my mind was on our new store... yeah, right! It was on sex! Wondering what kind of panties and bra Dani had on. She was all modest and proper on the outside, but underneath...?

"You mentioned a name last night, Vince?" I asked Dani once we were home.

There was something, the way Dani's face blushed, turning reddish.

"He was... was a jerk!" Dani answered.

I cocked my head, looking at her, hoping she'd explain without prompting.

Finally, she let out her breath, her eyes looking toward the ceiling, "There really was a party that night, New Year's Eve our senior year. Jenny and I went, and there were several other girls there, too, lots of drinking, and... I guess I got a little drunk, I don't think I drank much, but it didn't take much. Someone mentioned that we should play truth or dare... and, naturally, it didn't take long for it to turn sexy." Dani hesitated a long time, I kept my mouth shut, letting her deal with her feelings, "Yeah, I know you're wondering, Alan was there with Marci, several of his friends were there, too."

"We all knew what Alan and Marci were doing, that they were having sex. Someone... it might even have been his friend, Vincent, but I don't remember for sure, dared her to let him fuck her in the ass... in front of the rest of us."

"Jen wanted us to leave but I was horny, I had a crush on Alan, and I wanted to watch... wishing it was me."

"Even...?"

"Uhuh, even that, guess I was a virgin slut."

"So, last night...?"

"Was I thinking about doing it with Alan? Maybe... a little... but it wasn't him, it was you... and I loved it."

That made me smile, "But Vince?"

Dani let out a little groan, "I wanted to forget that, forget him, I thought I had, I don't even know why I mentioned him last night, he was a jerk, a real asshole!"

She hesitated, it seemed like forever, "So, what...?" I started to ask

"I'm not sure how it happened... you remember how before your coma you were always asking me who was my first?" I nodded, beginning to understand. Dani's breath quickened, her face changed, like... she was afraid... "It was him... Vince... that night... he fucked me, it was really good, too, hurt just a little, then I couldn't believe how good it felt... I thought, maybe, I'd be his girlfriend, he was cute with that dimple... and then, at school, he started bragging about fucking the cheerleader on New Year's... and everyone knew I was the only cheerleader at the party."

Dani started crying, "All I was to him was a willing pussy... a cunt, he told his friends... even Alan told him to shut the fuck up. I never again... until you..."

I held her, her trying to smile, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "I love you, you know that!"

"It's why I never wanted to tell you, I was so ashamed," she said, "I knew you thought it was Alan, I didn't want to tell you differently. I guess... it was because I wanted it to have been him, too."

"I never knew his name before that night, never connected him with the football player you used to follow," I told her, "but yeah, I had thought it was him."

She wiped her eyes one more time, "I'm fine," she said, "have something else to do now, Karen should be on a break, going to call her, see if she has an idea about finding Leslie."

I eavesdropped on Dani's end of the conversation. After the "yes, he's doing wonderfully, thank you," and other small talk, Dani got around to the purpose of her call, asking for help in finding a person who she didn't know her current last name. There were a lot of 'ok', 'uhuh' and other noncommittal words, absolutely nothing of substance that I could interpret to mean anything.

"She suggested a search site, 'peekyou.com'," Dani said after she got off the phone.

She opened her laptop, I was sitting beside her, watching her type in 'peekyou.com' and before she hit the 'enter' key, she told me, "No eavesdropping, let me look."

Okay, I got up and went into my little office, a bedroom converted to my office with my desktop and file cabinets, doing my research on the vacant building in Pasco. I found an owner and a real estate company that was handling the building. A quick call confirmed that yes, it was available to lease, that the building was ready for any renovation a new tenant might need, and move in.

I was excited, it looked like a perfect location for an auto parts store, there weren't any nearby, and it was on a busy, main street, Franklin Boulevard is one of the main thruways in Pasco. I had no idea why the building was vacant, but I was excited about the possibilities. We'd have to take out a loan, but we had the credit rating to do it through our bank. I agreed to meet the realtor the following morning, nine o'clock.

I knew I'd need to get a contractor for counters, shelving, and whatever else we needed in the building, probably the same guy who'd helped us on the Kennewick store years ago. I did know he was still in business. Dani and I could paint, I'd want it to match the décor of the other store.

I was off the phone, kind of basking in the thoughts of a new store when Dani came into my office, a big grin on her face. "Found her!" she beamed, "she moved to Spokane with her husband, then after their divorce, moved back here." She hesitated, letting that little tidbit sink into my pea brain, like she was going to relish what was next, "She's a personal banker... at our bank!"

I stared at Dani, what she'd just said hitting me between the eyes, "Elle, our banker!" Dani said, just as excited as I was

Yes! I knew I recognized her from somewhere; small, very pretty face, no glasses now -- she'd worn them in high school, hair shorter, curled around her face -- Leslie's was long, almost to her waist. "But 'Elle'?" I asked Dani, "Why that name? That's why I didn't recognize her."

"Elle is a nickname for Leslie," Dani explained, "one of the girls at school's named Leslie, goes by Elle."

"She didn't then," I told her."

"Well, she obviously does now."

"She hasn't gained two hundred pounds," I said, marveling at what we'd just discovered.

Dani laughed, "No, not quite."

Now that we'd put two and two together, it amazed me that I hadn't realized it before, she looked so much like she had in school, a lot more mature, has boobs now, but still a small, thin body.

"You going to talk to her?" I asked my wife.

She nodded, "Not sure exactly how..." and then her face lit up, "the new store... we'll need a loan for it," She let out a little chuckle, "Been divorced three years, wonder if she's been laid since then?"

I couldn't help laughing at that comment, 'Been laid,' a term I never thought would come from my wife's lips.

I listened while Dani called the bank to make an appointment with 'Leslie'. When she hung up, she told me, "She's on vacation this week, will be next week, made an appointment with her eleven on Monday... I'll mention that she used to go to school with my husband," and that smile on Dani's face, "see if she'd like to go to lunch."

Our next few days seemed busy, we met with the realtor Tuesday morning and walked through the building. It definitely needed new paint, and I called the contractor. He made an appointment to look at it the first of next week, and we discussed some lease terms, she (the realtor was an older lady) said she'd draft it for us to review and take to our attorney. All in all, we were well on our way to another store. Dani even spent the afternoon drafting an ad for new employees.

We didn't discuss either Alan or Leslie the rest of the week, and for the first time since we'd started having sex after my coma, we went several days without. I made a reservation at the Silver Legacy in Reno and told Dani we were going there for the weekend. She was excited and was the one who suggested we refrain from sex the rest of the week to 'maximize our enjoyment' of the trip. That was probably why neither of us brought up our old crushes or our restraint would have dissipated like a mud puddle in a heatwave.

By the end of the week, we were both very heavily fuckstrated, and Dani, sweet Dani, on Thursday night wore the black negligee that had been so instrumental in our fun Friday night, the night she'd shaved her pussy, just to ramp up the 'fuckstration', talk about hard to keep my hands off her! (I love that word!)

Before that, though, on Thursday, Dani was going to lunch with Jenny, then a hair appointment later so I took the opportunity to go to the mall and pick up her dress from Classic Curves, even more excited about the possibilities after what had happened Sunday night. I was disappointed that the pretty Rebekka wasn't there, it was her day off. The lady who helped me was Vicki, she assured me she'd checked the dress and it was perfect. "Lucky girl," she said. I was thinking more along the line of 'lucky me'.