Her Husband's Boss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron and others began getting crude, yelling "Shake that thing. Shake your butt." It was then that she realized the track playing was called "Take Off All of your Clothes."

Ron stepped onto the table from behind and began dancing with her. It wasn't so much dancing as simulating a goosing. He rubbed his cock into the tall woman's ass crack, with his hands on her hips, making Linda thrust her pelvis in and out. Linda looked down and saw Karl's obvious pleasure.

Ron put his hand on the bottom of Linda's blouse, and started to pull it up. She could see in the mirror that her midriff was exposed. She instinctively put her hands on Ron's to stop him from pulling her blouse up further. "C'mon, Linda, take it off. Give the boss a really memorable show. It's not like half the guys here haven't seen them already."

Ron climbed off, and Linda more-than-reluctantly crossed her arms, and grabbed her shirt hem. She slowly raised the blouse up further and further, until her large breasts fell out of it. Linda pulled the blouse over her head and dropped it, as the crowd erupted in hollers and whistles. She watched her mirrored reflection's breasts bobble free as she danced topless in front of so many men who knew her.

Unlike last evening, when she didn't have to face the men she was stripping for, or this morning at the pool, when she could at least pretend that she was dressed, there was no pretense that she wasn't deliberately exposing herself, or that the grinning, hollering men weren't staring at her nakedness.

"Take off your pants," yelled Ron. Others yelled "Take it off," and other encouragements. Linda unsnapped her tight black denims. She unzipped them, and slowly wiggled them down her butt. Her tits hung down and bobbled as she bent over to pull them off her feet. She continued dancing topless in her black panties before the increasingly loud and raucous crowd.

It wasn't until men called for her to remove her panties that she remembered her shaved pussy. Ron said that Karl would prefer her shaved. He had this all planned out, the bastard!

Linda hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and slowly worked them down. Her most shameful moment yet came when she felt a slight breeze on her bald pussy, and heard the crowd erupt in both cheers and laughter. She looked at Karl in his chair. Karl looked at Ron, and gave him a thumbs-up signal. Linda looked at her closed slit and hairless pussy mound in the mirror. She had not seen herself bald since she was twelve. It made her feel even more exposed. She heard someone say, "She shaved it!" and someone else reply, "She was hairy this morning!"

The CD changed to a track Linda had heard before called "Whoop! There It Is." She picked up her dancing tempo. "What did I do to deserve this?" Linda wondered. "Oh, God," she prayed, "Get me out of this!" But despite her genuine humiliation and reluctance, there was a part of her that undeniably reacted in a sexual way to the attention of these men. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own. She watched the woman in the mirror, completely naked save for her dangling earrings, bouncing necklace, and her wedding band; thrusting her hips, throwing her chest out, bouncing up and down. She had never seen human flesh jiggle the way hers did. Her thighs and stomach even shook. Her breasts flew up and crashed down again, sometimes in unison, sometimes flying in different directions, up and down, left and right. She didn't look like a reluctant victim. She looked like a stripper, or a shameless slut.

Some men made remarks like she wasn't there. "Jesus, look at those tits shake!" "Those are some hooters!" Others called out to her to do things. "Spread Your Legs!" "Shake your ass!" No mater how disgusted she was with the request, her body automatically accommodated.

Linda turned around and shook her bare ass in Karl's face. She looked back at the mirror, and watched her thirty-six-year-old ass jiggle as she wiggled her hips back and forth. "If only I worked out more!" she thought.

"Give him a lap dance!" yelled Ron. Linda had only seen lap dances in one or two movies. All she knew about them was you were supposed to stand over a guy and literally sit on his lap and wiggle. She stepped off the coffee table and moved closer to the leering gray-haired man, and planted her feet on either side of his legs. She leaned over and shook her dangling tits in his face. Karl laughed and put his hands on her hips. He pulled Linda down onto his lap.

The tall woman sat looking down at the smiling old man whose face was even with her breasts. She arched her back to keep away from him, and bounced up and down on his lap, as Karl held her hips. He ran his hands up and down her thighs as her tits jiggled in front of him. "Oh, man, these are lovely!" he exclaimed. He moved his hands around to her ass and squeezed her bare cheeks. With the others cheering them on, Karl pulled her closer. Linda wrapped her thighs around him, and could feel his hard on poking into her crotch.

Karl slid his hands up her waist, and grabbed hold of both of her swaying tits. Linda looked at Ron for help, but Ron was smiling and laughing with the others. She could do nothing but dry hump the old man as he publicly kneaded her breasts. He jiggled and squeezed her large mammary glands, and tugged on her long nipples while thrusting his hips in and out. Then he leaned forward and planted his lips on her left breast.

With no sleep the previous night, and all of the horrible things that had happened to her in the past twenty-four hours, Linda was having a difficult time thinking. She wanted to end this humiliating experience, but couldn't think of a way out that wouldn't upset Ron. So she just continued letting Karl paw at her and suck on her breasts while she gyrated. However, having Karl's hard penis rubbing against her crotch while he suckled her sensitive nipples was having significant arousing effects on her, no matter how hard she tried not to think of it.

Karl moved his lips off of her nipples, grabbed the back of Linda's head, and kissed her full on the lips. The older man slid his tongue into her mouth, and Linda felt obligated to return his passionate French kissing. Ron tugged hard on her nipples.

Linda felt herself getting closer to orgasm. She was having troubles controlling her breathing and movements. Her body was begging her to continue, but she would die if she had an orgasm in front of all these men. In one final stab at resistance, Linda stood up.

She looked at Ron, who had a momentary look of concern on his face. It told Linda that she wasn't done yet. Linda covered by turning around and straddling Karl backwards. She stood over him and shook her ass in his face. Karl squeezed her right ass cheek firmly, and spanked her left cheek a few times, and then Linda felt his hands drop off her. She kept her back to him and danced, not realizing that Karl was pulling down his pants and whipping out his hard cock.

Karl grabbed Linda's hips and pulled her down onto his lap. Linda felt her skin touching warm flesh, and then realized that the warm dull stick prodding her bottom was Karl's penis. Before she had time to react, Karl was sliding his dick head along her hairless pussy slit. "No, he wouldn't," she hoped, but Karl thrust up and slid his cock into her wet pussy. The men in front of her cheered when they saw the red cock slide into the open, pink, glistening twat. Linda's eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped, and she emitted a high-pitched squeal.

Karl held her hips and thrust hard into his employee's wife, making the tall woman bounce up and down on his lap. Linda continued to let out little squeals and whimpers. Karl moved his hands up to her tits and groped them.

The orgasm that Linda feared was getting closer. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something else. But it was no use. In the middle of a roomful of her husband's closest business associates, she was naked, getting screwed, and was about to have a whopper of an orgasm. Then Karl put one hand on her pussy above his cock, and diddled her clit.

"OooooooOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOHH! Ooooooh! EeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The others laughed and cheered their grunting boss and their wailing coworker's wife on.

"Ohh! AaaaaHHHH! Whooooo!"

Linda wrapped her ankles around the chair legs and bounced furiously on Karl's engorged cock. Her left tit was held in a vise-like grip by Karl, her right one bobbled freely in all directions. Karl's finger rapidly rubbed her clit.

"Ho! Huh! WaaaaaahhhhoooOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Hanging on to the statuesque woman for dear file, Karl shot sperm into Linda's pussy. Linda felt it, causing another round of orgasmic shudders and squeals. She held Karl's hand tightly over her clit, and finished the loudest, longest orgasm of her life.

End of Part II

12