Her Manuscript

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe, in my imagination I mean..."

She leant down and kissed me with open mouth and clenched her pussy again. My dick was already being roused by her alarm clock.

"Well maybe I did, but it's all your fault..." She squeezed her pussy lips again.

"What? Why?"

"You and that Janice - I could hear what you two were up to behind your door that time...I couldn't help but hear, but I was just passing by chance, I wasn't perving or anything...anyway, it sounded so hot what you were doing that I just couldn't resist jerking myself off right there outside your bedroom..."

"You're telling me you were frigging yourself off just a couple of feet away from where I was screwing Janice...?"

"Yeah...sorry...well, not that sorry, haha...but that's what sort of gave me the idea for the book. I mean, change the names of course, the setting, add an ulterior motive and stuff..." She started rocking her ass backwards and forwards. She was by now sitting on a lamppost. She placed both her palms onto my chest and began to lift her ass along with the to and fro motion. In no time at all she was bouncing up and down on me like on a pogo stick, her eyes tightly closed and her tongue jutting out over her top lip. Again she managed to cum before me, this time to the accompaniment of 'oh...ohhh...uuhhh...ooooooh!'

This time I finished off in a rapid blur up into her lovely cunt. As I came, my cum started to squelch out, the noise like a suction pump working overtime. Still it spewed into her. Janice wasn't even in her league, I'd never cum in such quantities before. But then, I hadn't loved Janice.

Mum laid herself down on top of me and we lay like that in a soft embrace for quite a while.

I think I was dozing off, my cock content to rest there at the entrance to Mum's cunt, possibly glued there by the amount of cum that was sticking to us, when Mum said,

"Your dad'll be home soon, we'd better get tidied up..."

Reluctantly I released my arms from around her and she raised herself up, glancing down at the sticky remnants of our lovemaking. She got up off the table and bent down to take my dick into her mouth, sucking off the excess cum. Then she licked around my balls and into my hair down there, taking up every bit of evidence that I'd just lately spurted into her. It suddenly reminded me of one of those small birds you see on the National Geographic channel who sits on the back of a gnu and is tolerated because it eats the various tics and midges that would otherwise make life hell. I laughed and opened my arms to her. She came back up into them and we spent another while just lying there hugging until we really, really, had to get up.

It was a few weeks later that Mum came up quietly behind me while I was making coffee in the kitchen and slung her arms around me.

After our episode on the dining room table our relationship had returned somewhat to its previous level, albeit with more hugs, kisses and squeezes than before. Mum worked a lot on her manuscript and we spent many pleasant hours together in Dad's presence going over the more grammatical aspects of the work until that was it - there was no more - it was finished.

Now mum had come up behind me and slung her arms round me and squeezed herself up against my back. I noticed that in one hand there was a letter. I turned around in her arms and she planted a wet kiss onto my lips. She was beaming.

"They've accepted the book, yay!"

"Mum that's great, well done...!" I returned her kiss.

"Not only that..." she fluttered the piece of paper in front of my face, "they've sent me an advance on sales...!"

"Wow, Mum, you've done it, you've sold it...congratulations...!" I picked her up and swung her round in the air, the two of us laughing.

When I put her down though, her face turned serious.

"There's just one thing..."

"Oh...?"

She stroked across my crotch.

"Yeah. They're asking for a sequel..."