Her Master's Voice

Story Info
She arrives at her Master's home for a night of fun.
1.1k words
4.23
18.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

I arrived at His place of dwelling after finishing my daily visit to the gym. My instructions were on a note on the mirror as always, He was a very meticulous man.

"You are to shower then towel dry. Walk up to the third floor and into the west wing and into the study. Stand before the western window as the sun sets and put on the blindfold and gag and feel the sunset all other instructions will come directly from me."

I of course followed my Master's instructions to the letter. I showered feeling the water gentle fall on me as if it were His caress. I toweled off and walked naked up two flights to the west wing of His home. The fireplace of the study was already lit and roaring and made my naked body glow with warmth, His warmth. Everything here was His, the house and the heat, and even I belonged to Him.

I took my place by the proper window and took up the blindfold and gag and put them on without any hesitation and let my body experience the sunset with all its majesty. I was so lucky that He had found me, when I thought back to life before Him it was pale and empty now it was so full and meaningful. I pressed my breasts against the cold glass and my nipples hardened and my flesh got Goosebumps almost immediately. My thoughts went to the last time we made love. The heat between my legs grew hot and wet and my hunger for Him grew stronger and stronger than ever. I fought the overwhelming urge to slide a finger between my legs as this would offend him as I was His and not the other way around.

I could smell the scent of my musk grow stronger and stronger and without warning I felt my Master's iron hard cock slide between my legs and my juices dripping along the upper side of the shaft got it all nice and slick. His body weight pressed me harder and harder against the glass and my tits flattened more and more. My breath sucked into my chest as I shuddered at His closeness and I pushed back against him pressing my ass and pussy towards His cock. He did not miss this and rewarded my efforts by sinking His cock to the hilt into my pussy. He slowly fucked me and the gag in my mouth muffled my moans but He could hear me well enough. My mouth watered as I hungered to wrap my lips around His long thick cock but He would dictate each and every move tonight and my knees shook in anticipation.

Master's cock began to move harder and faster drilling deeper and faster thundering into my pussy. I moaned louder and louder behind the gag and I began to thrust backwards as hard as He thrust forward our bodies slapping hard and loud together. Master's hands settled on my hips and He got a better grip and the slapping sound got louder still as He rammed His hips forward harder and harder with nearly bone jarring force. She was soon fighting a mind blowing orgasm and could feel His cock swelling and swelling and with a whisper we were soon racing together to the end of a wonderful race and with one last bone jarring thrust foreword and back we both came He pulsing cum into the me and I gushing cum onto the floor.

My Master released my gag and I dropped to my knees and licked and sucked every ounce of cum from His cock and balls removing it as slowly as I possibly could. Then with a nod from Him I began to take him into my throat and felt His cock come back to life there. His hips began to rock a bit fucking my throat and I encouraged him more and more by teasing the tip by sucking it or flickering it with the tip of my tongue. I then wrapped a fist around the shaft and began to pump it and as my head advanced so did the fist bobbing forward and back and soon my proud Master was panting in a very happy way and without a word He nodded and I pumped and sucked furiously until I felt He was ready to cum and then I aimed his cock at my tits and face and He shot a huge load of hot thick cum at his adoring slave, me.

He motioned for me to follow and we went to his Master bath to clean up and I ran the water to just the right temp and we entered together. I was in front and He behind, soon his hands were on my tits soaping, groping, and fondling. I turned around and soaped him up completely my hands straying to his privates making sure they were particularly clean. As wet as I was, soon He was that hard and my back was slammed against the wall of the shower and his cock was rammed deep into me once again and his hips were driving it deep hard and fast. He was brutal just the way I love him. Sensing his need before even He did I took the lube He kept there and used it on my asshole I rubbed it in liberally as my Master has a rather large cockhead and then I pulled my asscheeks apart inviting him in. Never a word was said but He was always gentle there. His cock left my pussy and ever so slowly eased into my ass. I cooed as the head opened the tight ring of my asshole. Then with a sigh of relief the shaft was soon buried to the hilt. And sooner than I would have believed He was fucking my ass as hard as He had been my pussy. He was so happy and I had given him that, me! I pushed back hard against him, then harder and harder still feeling his cock move deeper and deeper into my ass. It was His pleasure that meant so much to me. And His grunting was music to my ears and soon my beloved would be painting my inner walls with another load of His lovely cum. I was so lucky! His grunting and panting got louder and louder and His strength began to fade but mine did not I pushed harder and harder I would not fail him and soon there was that wondrous sensation of his stretching cock in my ass and then... we howled together as He filled my ass with His sweetness of white cum!!

"Same time next week," I asked.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers