Her Mother

Story Info
He walks in of friend's mother au natural.
1.9k words
4.23
85.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

It was a hot summer afternoon and Cheryl had invited some of us around for a bit of a pool party. It was just a bunch of friends, most of us in our late teens, me being the oldest at nearly twenty. Undoubtedly some of the people there were paired up but not in an overly conspicuous way. I knew Cheryl was currently between boyfriends and I was considering chancing my arm there.

The afternoon was proceeding as expected, the girls in their bikinis flirting with the boys who were generally wearing board shorts. The boys were also flirting righting back at the girls and a good time was being had by all.

In the middle of the afternoon I wandered into the house to get a drink. Following that I decided to wander down to the room we used as a change room to check my phone and seeing if I was missing any messages. Unlike some I don't take my phone everywhere I go. Also, unlike some, my phone has never fallen in a swimming pool.

I just sailed right up to our changing room and walked straight in. Why wouldn't I? All the others were outside. Walking through the door I stopped for a moment to consider what I knew of Cheryl's parents. Her father as far as I knew was dead, divorced, or disappeared. I'd probably have to get more details if I did start dating Cheryl or I might put my foot in it at just the wrong moment.

Susan, her mother, was very much in evidence. Susan must have been in her middle to late thirties but could easily pass for someone in her twenties. She was pretty, averagely intelligent, had a very nice figure which she kept in shape, blue eyes, and blonde hair. A natural blonde, too. I knew this for a fact as she was standing in front of me, stark, staring, naked, holding a bikini top in one hand. I also noticed that she neatly trimmed her blonde bush down to a cute little V shape.

It appeared that I stopped and stared for a moment too long as Susan had a few words to say.

"Close the fucking door, dipshit," she snarled at me.

"Oh, right," I said, continuing to look appreciatively at the lovely specimen of female pulchritude in front of me. I hastily closed the door, but remembered to press the little button on the handle that would prevent someone else opening it by accident. Really, Susan should have thought of that in the first place.

"I meant with you on the other fucking side, you little turd," Susan informed me.

I found myself taking exception to this. First, she hadn't said which side of the door she wanted me and, second, if I was a turd I was a big one. I mean, I was over six foot tall, big boned, and solid with muscle. I was at least a head taller than Susan so where did she get off calling me little?

"Then you should have said that," I replied politely, "and please don't swear. It's unbecoming for a lady."

"What the fuck?" she said, looking at me as if I was nuts.

I sighed. "I disapprove of ladies swearing. You may have noticed that I don't do it myself. I find myself able to communicate quite clearly without any scatological references. Please try to do the same or daddy smack."

The look on her face was a joy to behold. I was amazed that I could get her goat so easily. She glowered at me, and I could practically see the smoke rising from her ears.

"You can take your fucking likes and dislikes and get your fucking ass out of the fucking room," she said, enunciating fucking slowly and clearly each time she said it.

"It's truly a shame how some people won't learn," I murmured strolling closer to her. "I offer good advice and a warning and what do I get? Abuse." I shook my head to indicate my profound sorrow at this lack of respect.

Susan suddenly found herself looking up at me as I loomed a lot closer. I don't know what she saw in my face because I was sure I was smiling. Perhaps she didn't like my smile.

"If you try to lay a single finger on me I'll scream the house down. Everyone will come running."

"Ah, assuming everyone comes running and they use a coin to unlock the door, are you sure you want your daughter and friends to see you naked and getting your bottom smacked?"

Apparently not. "Fuck you," she snapped and took a swing at me.

I considered letting it land to cheer her up a little but decided against it. She looked as though she could slap hard and I do prefer my face in an un-slapped condition. I pulled back a little, letting her hand go sailing past. At the same time I reached up and caught her wrist as the slap reached the end of its arc, turning and sitting on the bed at the same time. Seeing I was holding her wrist Susan found that she also settled down, but face down across my lap rather than on the bed.

"It just shows," I said, "that it's not wise to throw out challenges that may actually be accepted."

I brought my hand down smartly on her backside. A very shapely backside it was, all smooth and white, but now defaced with a red handprint. Susan squealed and said something and I brought my hand down again, this time choosing the other cheek.

"As long as you swear, I'll spank," I said cheerfully, delivering a third spank. "While we're reminiscing about the things you do wrong let us remember to lock doors in future if you have strangers in the house. Also remember not to call people nasty names. I felt quite belittled at you being so rude to me."

While lecturing I continued quite happily with the spanking. From the way Susan was wriggling and kicking her legs up and down I don't think she was quite so happy. She had, I noticed, stopped swearing at me, limiting herself to polite protests and pleas for me to lay off.

Now it was strictly my intention to just give Susan a small spanking and then let her go. Sort of tag and release if you get my meaning. Things don't always go according to plan. For a start, Susan had a very cute bottom and those curves just naturally flowed down to her pudenda. The way she was flailing her legs meant they were quite separated, showing everything. Even that would have been OK if she hadn't wriggled at the wrong moment and placed her mound under my spanking hand.

"What the fuck?" she said, sounding shocked.

"Language," I said, sounding equally shocked and dropping another spank on the same spot.

"That's not my bottom," she protested.

"I know," I said, pausing the spanking. "This is your bottom." I ran my fingertips very lightly over her bottom, hearing her gasp slightly as I did so. "This," my hand settled just as lightly on her mound and squeezed it, "is not your bottom. Normally I wouldn't spank here but you offered it up."

"I most certainly did not. Please take your hand off me."

"In a moment. Let's finish the spanking first and then we can discuss this."

I continued the spanking for a couple more minutes but for some reason my hand seemed to either land along her lips or, if landing on her bottom, it would slide forward and cover her lips. Time to call it quits, I decided.

I swung Susan to her feet and stood up. She took a step back and stood there glaring at me. She didn't seem too chastised to me. Maybe I should have spanked harder. Come to think of it I couldn't say what the look on her face meant, apart from the 'I'll kill you' touch on it.

I stood up and dropped my board shorts. Susan's eyes dropped and her face went red and she hastily looked away. Before she could say anything I'd sat back down and I patted my lap.

"You're mad," she said with great sincerity. "You don't honestly think I'm going to get on your lap, do you?"

I lifted my hand and tilted it back and forth, indicating an unknown decision.

"If you're nervous about it," I suggested, "you can always lean over the bed. I don't mind helping you out."

Now I recognised the look in her eyes. That was the look of lust. I just knew she was going to do as I suggested and, sure enough, she slowly turned and leaned over the bed, her arms bracing her. I stood up and moved around behind her. My hand closed over her mound and started rubbing. She was wet and I could feel her internal heat. I positioned myself and started pressing home.

As soon as I started entering her Susan gave a small cry and pushed herself forcefully back against me, helping me drive fully home, surprising me, as I thought I'd have to at least start slowly. I shrugged. If that's the way she wanted it. . .

I set to with a will, giving her all I had just as hard and as fast as I could. Apparently that was what she wanted as she responded in kind, bucking back against me and encouraging me to do my best. Oddly enough, I wasn't objecting to the rather crude language she was using. I just took her comments as instruction and followed them.

It was exhilarating. Susan knew exactly what she wanted me to do and wasn't backwards about telling me so. She was an experienced woman and didn't mind sharing that experience. Sometimes you can be in the right place at the right time and I guess this was my turn.

Susan actually managed to keep me going well after I thought I was done. It was rather annoying actually. While I enjoyed being able to go for longer than normal I wasn't sure how she was doing it. I was damn sure I didn't know how to go about asking her.

We finished up climaxing together, with great relief on my part. I'd have died if we'd gone on for much longer. Not that I controlled the big finish. That was totally in Susan's hands. Well, not her hands, but you know what I mean.

Once we'd disengaged Susan turned to me and gave me a sickly-sweet smile.

"Could I perhaps prevail upon you to leave, closing the door behind you? Thank you so much. I should mention that if you so much as mention this to anyone you'll be dog-meat by the next day. If I catch you sniffing around Cheryl at all what I'll do to you even the dog will reject. Bye."

With that I'd been ushered out of the room and the door firmly closed behind me. I shrugged, heading out to join everyone at the pool. I wondered if Susan would put on her bikini and join us. It would be interesting if she did. With a bikini half her bottom would be on display. So, too, would the red hand-prints on her bottom. I wondered if I should warn her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers