Her Naked Brother Uncovers Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After playing with his cock for a little while more, it was clear that he wouldn't last much longer. Hannah now had it in her mouth, with Tyler "helping" to hold her head on his shaft. She looked so slutty with her lips stretched around his cock. I hoped that I looked that slutty. I thought I would have to ask Tyler. Or Jimmy. But right now, more urgent thoughts.

"He's going to cum soon," I warned, though needlessly.

"Mmm. Yeah," Tyler managed. "Let me...cum...on your face."

I looked at Hannah. She looked at me with surprise. I felt like after all we had done, why not? What's one more thing?

We each had a hand on his throbbing prick, stroking it quickly while he moaned incessantly. His balls were tight, his cock swelled, and we knew it was coming. Cumming. His first shot hit Hannah square in the face. His second shot was close as well. I got a little jealous. I actually felt I needed his cum. Pulling his cock over towards me, his next two shots hit me right in the eye. There wasn't as much cum, but I felt satisfied and let Hannah coax the rest onto her face, even licking the remnants off his tip.

I could see out one eye and noticed her face was not as plastered with cum as I expected. This night I found out two important things - a guy can get an erection and cum twice in one night, and his second cum is not as large.

Tyler stumbled backwards and flopped onto the couch behind him. We knee-walked towards him and each slumped onto a leg. We were all trying to catch our breath and, I assume, trying to process what we had just been through. It was certainly like nothing I had ever done.

Tyler reached out and wiped some cum off our faces with his fingers, then surprised me by putting his fingers on our lips. We each opened our mouths to let his fingers inside, then proceeded to lick our cum clean. We each repeated this until our faces were nearly clean. Why not? It wasn't the first time I had tasted cum, or even my brother's cum.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed. "Is it always like this?" I was already wondering about a next time.

"No. No, Laura," he answered. "It's never been like this,"

That answer made me wonder just what he had been doing while he was away at college. And what else we could do. About the only new thing I could think of to do was to fuck my brother. But I would have to settle for what we had. And we had a lot. Way more than it was right to have. But fucking my own brother was just going too far. I had to keep telling myself that.

12