Her New Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl my bad! Just couldn't tell!"

"Yeah right..." Sara closed her eyes and started giggling.

"For real though..." Sam started chuckling as well.

"Damn liar..."

"How am I lying?" Sam and Sara started jokingly arguing with each other, the weed doing a great job of breaking the ice back there. In the front of the car, the other two were in their own world, chatting away.

"How you feeling...?" Jay looked down at his passenger.

"I'm doing good..." she lazily moved to lean over closer to Jay. "I never felt like this before..." she giggled.

"I know..." Jay simply replied. "You glad I came?"

Julie slowly nodded. "Yeah..." Jay raked a hand through the weeded up girl's red hair. Julie closed her eyes and smiled widely, liking the sensation of his huge black hand combing through her hair. It made Julie feel so happy and caused her body to react a certain kind of way to his touch. She looked up at his sexy face and wanted to kiss him badly. Jay wanted the same exact thing. But he also wanted more, but he had a problem. Particularly a problem in his back seat.

That's when an idea came to him and he went down to talk into Julie's ear. "Hey, can we kick it in your car? Just, you know, the two of us?"

Julie smiled and stole a quick kiss on his cheek. She nodded in response. Still high as fuck Julie got her keys and they both clumsily got out of Jay's car.

"Yo... Sam. Me and baby girl gonna kick it in her car for a little bit. Hold it down and don't do nothing stupid till we get back." Jay spoke as he broke up the humorous argument they were having.

"Yeah, don't do nothing stupid, Sam..." Sara added while still cracking up.

"I know, I got you dog..." he responded, shaking his head at the Asian next to him.

Sam watched the pair jump into Julie's car. The car was then turned on and drove away to park at the other side of the lot, to give themselves more privacy, he assumed. He looked back over to Sara, who had closed eyes but was still awake riding her high and looking very content. A high she never felt before. Sam was used to smoking this kid of strong weed, so he was still very functional. "I'm gonna roll up another blunt."

"MmmHmm..." Sara nodded stupidly to his statement.

Sam pulled out a bag of weed he had in his pocket and reached up front to grab some rolling paper and a disc tray from Jay's glove compartment. He went to work and finished up rolling the fatty. He lit up and started smoking again as he leaned back into his seat, continuing to fishbowl the vehicle that reeked like marijuana. As a drug dealer, Samuel was always prepared for more high times.

"Pass it..." Sara mumbled as her chinky eyes cracked open to look at Sam puffing away.

"Nah, I can tell you can't handle this diesel." Sam replied, shaking his head before inhaling some more.

"Shut up... pass it." she tried again, feeling annoyed as she stuck her hand out to reach for the blunt.

"I told you that this too much for you." Sam smirked as he taunted her, not giving her the joint.

Sara laughed. "You're an idiot." she called him. "I want to smoke a little more, now give it to me!"

"Nah, you gonna have to get this shit if you want it so bad."

"Fine..." Sara mumbled before awkwardly making her way over to Sam, crawling on the leather seat. She was on her knees and got closer to him, reaching for the blunt in his hand, but he decided to play with her and pull the blunt away from her. "C'mon... give it to me!" she said, demanding it. "Stop playing around."

"Nah..." Sam laughed and continued to tease, keeping it just away from her reach.

"Asshole!" she called him, her eyes red ass hell from the influence. She chuckled, knowing he was playing but she was also really wanting to take another set of hits, badly. "Give me..."

"Okay, here." Sam dangled the joint in front of her. Sara smiled with a 'finally...' sort of look to her face and as she reached for it, Sam pulled it away quickly and because she was super stoned, she easily lost her balance and landed on his lap. She began laughing again.

"Hey!" she looked at him, high as fuck but smiling and laughing like a dope. Sam being a little sly snaked an arm around her waist to hold her up and taking a quick feel of her body as he passed her the blunt.

"Alright, here, smoke that shit." the young black man added as he handed it to her.

A little time passed and the two finished up the blunt which prolonged their high. Sara was now leaning on Sam as she kicked her legs up and laid them on the entire back seat of the car. She was going through her phone when she got a text from her man which made her sigh. Sam was nodding to the music with his arm on laid on top of the seat when he heard her phone. "Mommy calling you?" he asked jokingly.

"No, my man asking me where I'm at." She looked at her phone in a daze, not completely all there.

"Tell him you just chilling with some real niggas." Sam offered.

Sara slowly shook her head. "Dumb..." She responded to her boyfriend Kim that she was just gonna stay in and sleep because she was really tired.

"You wouldn't be lying though." Sam continued.

"You are stupid..." she said sounding a little groggy. She tossed her phone to the other side of the seat by her feet and closed her eyes and leaned her head into Sam some more, looking like she was going to take a nap on him.

"Why you stay talking shit to me, girl?" Sam asked looking down at her high as fuck looking, smiling face while also taking in the thickness of her body. "I got you chilling and higher than a mother fucker. You should be thanking me."

"Nope." Sara simply replied, teasing him back. Being filled with the Buddha almost made the Asian completely forget that before she started smoking, she found him arrogant and ugly. Now she was flirting and didn't even realize it.

"You mad fucked up." He commented as he reached down and playfully tickled her around her arm which got a few giggles out of her.

"Nah uh... haha, stop!" Sara leaned deeper into him as he tickled her a little, trying to move away from his hand. They were flirting and Sam used this as an opportunity to wrap an arm around her again, and use his strength to pull her into him. He clamped her down and stopped her from struggling with his arm secured around her stomach and keeping her arms at her sides. She was giggling still and stopped from moving.

"Okay i'll chill." Sam chuckled back. He hugged her closely and started rubbing on her arm through her flannel shirt. In her altered state, that movement caused her body to have a reaction to his big strong hand caressing her that way. She kinda liked it and nuzzled her face into her shoulder, feeling more comfortable with him now that she was utterly stoned. She even liked the feeling of being pulled up closer on him. She was on cloud nine, just chilling in a car under the influence. "You mad funny."

"What do you mean?" Sara smiled and shook her head.

Sam moved his head down and spoke in a lower tone to her. "You just mad funny, you look all funny because you all kinds of fucked up right now." They both laughed.

"Shut up!" Sara shot back, the two of them cracking up while the female remained locked behind the black man's arm. Sam, who Sara learned through their time together was named Samuel Robinson and was 4 years older than her at 22, took his other arm and wrapped that one around her too. Again, Sara had no issue with it. The weed kept her original distaste for him away from her mind and made her a lot more receptive to his personality and now his advances. Sam moved his face so now it was touching the side of Sara's, the younger Asian grinning as they continued to joke around with each other.

"So you chilling?" He asked her, looking at her face with a semi serious look on.

Sara turned her head slightly to look at him, biting her lip a little before answering. "I feel good."

"That's what's up. You gotta feel good. We just smoking and chilling and having fun, girl." Sam smoothly explained as he nuzzled his nose on the girl's neck flesh. Sara moved her head around and closed her eyes, letting out a low exhale as she enjoyed the feeling that mixed with intoxication. Sam continued to make his move as he planted a small kiss on her neck. This tickled the smaller Asian who moaned at his lip contact.

"What are you doing...?" she asked in a lazy but content sounding voice.

"Nothing bad..." the black man responded as he moved his arms to go under hers and wrap around her stomach. "Just making sure you still with me here. We chilling remember?"

Sara just nodded, spacing out a little as she just relaxed on him and allowed him to control the situation. Just a minute later, Sam moved his hands slowly to go underneath her shirt and start feeling on the skin of the stomach, causing Sara to move her hips a little in reaction to him. "Stop..." she mumbled unconvincingly.

"Relax baby girl, I ain't doing nothing wrong..." Sam grinned as his hands glided up to touch the fabric of her black colored bra. He started to lightly cup her 34C sized breasts, moving his hands around ever so slightly.

"Yes you are..." came her response. She was feeling aroused by the combination of his touch and how clouded her mind was by the drugs. She started to become more sensitive and accepting of his advances, her body heating up from him which was quite a turn around as she was greatly annoyed by him earlier and found Sam to be severely lacking in the looks department.

Sam picked up the pressure as he pressed his hands harder on her chest and started to grope her a little more. This caused the closed eyed Asian to wiggle around on him more, her breathing getting heavier and more immediate as he sped up. "S-Stop..." the Asian spoke, though not really wanting it to stop.

And Sam knew this, so he continued further by moving his hands inside her bra. He now squeezed her soft breasts, his palms moving over her now erect, dark colored nipples. Sara's heavy breathing switched to heavy mewing and Sam loved hearing that sound come from her. He moved his head down to start kissing and sucking on her collarbone and neck.

"Ahhh... Ahhh..." Sara panted, her movements becoming more reactive to Sam, her body now moving like a snake as she starts to gyrate her hips a bit more on the back seat of the car. "Sam..." Sara muttered as she opened her eyes to look at him. The black man with the small dreads grinned with his ugly gold tooth shining and went for a kiss. Sara opened her mouth and kissed back with their tongues wrestling with each other. Lust was flooding the 18 year old Asian and it was so easy to get her to that state as she had smoked such a potent kind of weed that she never thought existed. High school kids just couldn't get access to this type of good shit and Sam and Jay dealt with that kind of stuff all the time.

They engaged in heavy kissing, tongues wrapped around the others, trading saliva and making the kiss a little more sloppy as Sara raised her arms to wrap around Sam's neck to pull him in more. Sam liked kissing this bitch, sucking and nibbling a bit on those plump, juicy lips she owned. He wanted badly to get those lips somewhere else on his body, too. As they continued to kiss, Sam began to unbutton her shirt, moving away from her tits. He took it off of her and now she sat up straight at the center of the back seat where she pulled away from this kiss and tried to catch her breath. She looked like she was trying to figure out what was going on, but Sam gave her very little time as his lust grew by looking at the girl who's shirt was off and sat there with her black bra covering her nice tits. He pounced back on her, his mouth attacking her neck again. Sara squealed and fell back into the seat where she felt Sam's hands go behind her to unhook her bra. He did so and pulled it off of her and tossed it away. His mouth was watering as he stared at her brown mounds and had the look of a crazed animal on his face. He quickly placed a mouth over one of her tits, sucking and biting on the nipple, while roughly groping the other, switching from time to time.

"Oh... ahhh... oh shit!" Sara whined and gasped as she felt pinned to the seat as this hungry black beast feasted on her chest. She felt so helpless as time passed by, watching him lick, suck and lightly chew on her boobs. But she couldn't deny that something about the roughness was sexy and the way he made her feel by his sheer aggression was not like an past experience. She could tell this even while still being stoned. None of the boys she had been with, her current man Kim included, were this forceful with her. High school boys had no idea what to do sometimes. With her arousal climbing to a higher state, and Sam realizing this, the black man pulled away and looked at her. She looked so vulnerable and it got him stiffer in the sweatpants.

"Take them boots off girl..." Sam growled, wanting to get more Asian for dinner tonight.

Sara sighed and listened to his words, reaching down to unbuckle them and kick them off. Sam went back to hug the girl and kiss her deeply again, which Sara returned with a great level of passion now. After that, Sam pulled away and grabbed Sara to make her bend over doggy-style with her nice fat ass facing him. Sam licked his lips and pulled down on her leggings to expose a brown skinned bubble butt that had it's cheeks separated by a red cotton thong. The girl in her late teens looked back at him biting down on her lip and moved her ass from side to side, almost invitingly. Sam didn't need no damn invitation. He grabbed the thong, pulled it down and began kissing and licking all over her ass cheeks. He gave a few spanks here and there causing the girl to gasp and cry out in pain and pleasure. Sara's head was now lying on her hands on the seat of the car while her ass remained in the air, exposed to Sam's attacks. He rubbed and felt up every inch of Asian ass flesh. Sara pouted and whimpered as Sam struck her with Sara's noises just adding to Samuel's lust.

Eventually, Sam took her cheeks and spread them open to expose both of her holes to him. Sam licks his lips and likes what he sees. He goes in and licks circles around her asshole and pussy, tongue plunging in each of them as he switches from the two openings. Sara's breathing picked up and her head was spinning; she had never felt herself get pleasured like this before. Never did she think that her ass would even get looked at, let alone tongue fucked. And the way he was eating her pussy was amazing, she thought. With her limited experience with sex, the few boys she was with either refused to eat pussy or just weren't very good at doing it. Sam knew exactly what to do with pussy and it was making her body flare up and even heighten both her need for pleasure and her high. "Oh... wow... ahh..." she gasped and sighed, her legs shaking a bit as his tongue searched deep with her now soaking pussy and moist asshole. Her chest contracted and expanded as she breathed hard, not being able to handle Sam's experienced tongue work. She then felt a finger penetrate her ass and she squealed loudly then buried her face into the seat, hurting from the way he expanded her asshole and loving how his tongue sucked on her pussy lips and played with her clit. "Holy s-shit, what are you doing...? Argh..." She mumbled but her words were hard to speak as she felt her entire body spasm. She shook her head, almost in disbelief of the pleasure she was getting.

"Giving you that work, ho..." Sam responded to her while punching her pussy with his hungry tongue and lightly chewing on her brown pussy lips. Sam expertly ate her out but kept her from cumming hard on him. He eventually moved his face away from her cunt and began to quickly pull down his sweatpants and boxers.

That's when the beautiful young Asian turned her head slightly to see a long, but incredibly fat, black, fleshy meat bag. Images ran through her head of the few cocks she had seen up to that point. Small white dicks and even smaller Asian ones, like her boyfriend's, came to mind. They couldn't compare in any category. Samuel's cock looked like it belonged to a beast... and maybe it actually did considering Sam's primal sex hunger. It's length was one thing, Sara's cloudy mind began thinking, but the thickness was unlike anything she had ever imagined a penis being able to have. The difference in cocks was such a leap! She had gone from easy mode to very hard with just one man. This 18 year old was really about to become a real woman.

And like any real woman she was about to be turned into one by getting her twat expanded by a big black cock! She felt nervous and scared, but her body wouldn't let her do anything about it because it craved for his dark dick. She was frozen in her bent over state.

Sam took his cock by his hand and started to push the wide head in between her sopping flaps. "Grrghh..." she grunted, closing her eyes as she was getting split open by Sam's superior black junk. Sara cried, almost yelling, as his head dug in more. She clenched her teeth and kept her lids tightly shut. Her brows furrowed and her arms started to shake. "F-FUCK!" came her loud pain filled shout as more blackness entered her, the shaft now sinking in. "SAM! OH GOD! OWWW!"

The black man took a hold of her hips, digging his fingers into her skin to grab some handles from her thick body. He had his head held down because of the little room the car gave him to remain in a kneeling position in the car. "Ugh... fuck... Asians got that tight pussy..." Samuel grunted as he began pumping darkness into her. He grinned like a high madman with his eyes bloodshot from the weed and his fangs bared. He growled with his eyes wide open, now pummeling the tight Asian twat. "Take! That! Dick! Bitch!" he said with each powerful pump.

Sara's face dug into the seat again and she screamed incoherent things into the leather of the seat. Her ass cushioned his hips that were making hard contact every time he struck. She was trying to remain composed but it was impossible. She hid her pained expression from Sam, her pussy was taking a beating that she wasn't quite prepared for. It took a while of cunt bashing before her pussy could finally adjust to the width of his godly member.

The Asian's face then turned from showing a feeling of hurt and discomfort to a more glazed over look. She looked like she was having an out of body experience. It was unreal to her that sex could feel like she was becoming something else all over again, like being born anew. She dealt with the pain from the beginning and now her body started to tell her head that this was all worth it because now she could enjoy how deep Sam dug into her. He was scraping areas inside of her that she didn't know was possible. The boys she had been with prior to this couldn't go anywhere near as deep as this black brute could. He had a cock that made her breathe like she was having an asthma attack and made her feel like she was being taken to another level of high through intense sexual intimacy. Whenever she thought about sex, she figured that her best encounter with a man would be when the two of them would be deeply in love, eager to give themselves to one another. "Oooohhhhh... S-Sam... shit!" But in reality, she laid face first into the back seat of a car with her ass out, arms looking dead at her sides, high on the strongest marijuana she thought must have ever existed and a pussy getting destroyed by a guy she had just met and initially hated.

Sam was there to crush any naive dreams the young whore had about sex.

"My fucking pussy now!" Sam growled like the animal he was behaving like. "Tight... wet... Asian twat..." he continued. "This shit mine, ho! You hear dat, Sara Chong? This my Chinese pussy! You gonna wanna give this up all day when a real nigga like me around." He reached over and pulled on her hair, snapping her head up as he quickened his cock punches.