Her Only Son

Story Info
After getting hurt in the war, son comes home.
5.3k words
4.53
260.3k
195
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers

Just wrote this quickie for my readers. Wanted to give them a hot story to read for the holidays. enjoy!

Christina still recalled the day when she was only a 19-year-old girl that discovered she was pregnant. Her parents were strict catholic people, who would never understand why a girl would want to have a child without being married. The father of Christina's baby was a fellow she had met at the restaurant where she worked as a waitress. He was tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Christina fell for him but realized she'd made a mistake by sleeping with him. He worked as a traveling salesman and once he left, he never came back.

Christina left her home, in shame and kept working until she could no longer work. She lived with a friend for a while but after she had her baby, she knew she had to go out and get her own place.

Christina had a baby boy whom she named Adam. He was the most precious thing she'd ever seen. He was born with his father's blue eyes but with his mother's dark brown hair. He didn't cry much, only when Christina had to go to work and left him with his babysitter.

As the years went by, Christina struggled raising a child on her own. She worked during the daytime at a doctor's office as a receptionist, and went to school in the evenings. She wanted to get a good job to be able to give Adam anything he wanted. Eventually she did finish school and became a nurse.

Adam was eleven years old by the time Christina was able to finish school. He was bright, athletic, and very sweet. He always behaved like a gentlemen with the girls and had many male friends as well. Christina was proud to have such a wonderful son. He was an honor roll student and never once did he get into any kind of trouble that his friends did.

Everything was going well for mother and son until the news of the war hit the television and airwaves. Christina watched how her son listened to the news attentively. He would often get lost watching the soldiers in Iraq fighting for their country and then that's when he realized he wanted to do the same thing.

"I'm going to join the army, Mom." He told Christina out of the blue one day.

Christina gasped. "Adam, no! It's dangerous out there!"

"I know mom, but that what it's all about. Fighting for our country. They need men out there. I think college can wait. I want to do this."

Christina couldn't argue with her son. He was eighteen years old and a man who could make up his own mind. She didn't want to see him leave, but she knew she had to let him make his own decisions.

Adam enrolled in the army and a few weeks later he was sent out to the war. Christina prayed every night for her baby boy. He was her only son; she didn't want to lose him.

* * *

Adam was at war for over a year. He wrote to Christina as often as he could and sent pictures. He called her three times a week. They would have hour-long conversations. Christina loved to hear his voice, which was deep and so soothing to her heart.

She figured the war would be over soon and finally her baby boy could come home and go to college, make something of himself. He was so bright; she just knew there was a great future for him.

* * *

One night, Christina got a phone call. She smiled picking up the phone and figuring it was Adam. To her surprise it was not. It was another soldier who gave her the bad news.

There had been a bombing where Adam was and may soldiers died. Adam lived, but he was severely burned. They wouldn't give Christina much information but told her they'd be getting in touch with her later, with more information.

Christian hung up the phone and cried frantically. That night she couldn't sleep. Her baby had been burned. Just the thought of Adam getting hurt, hurt her as well. She stayed up all night and couldn't go to work the next day.

That afternoon, she got another phone call from the hospital where they had taken Adam. It turned out he had third degree burns on his face, arms and chest. They also said he would have to stay in the hospital for a few weeks until he recovered some and then he'd come home.

Christina wanted to take a plane to Iraq and find her son, but they warned her it was not safe to do that. She spent the next month in agony not being able to hear from her son or see him. She hardly slept or ate. She felt as if she was dying inside. Sometimes she wished she could have talked Adam out of going to the war so he'd be safe and not in pain.

It'd been two months, when Christina got a phone call from Adam.

"Adam? How are you? I love you! Adam, I love you!" Christina cried into the phone.

He sobbed. "I love you too mom. I'm doing a lot better and I'm coming home tomorrow."

"That's good! Come home!"

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I have to warn you. The way I look is not so nice."

"I don't care about that! I'm just glad you're alive and I can still hear your voice!"

"I'm glad I'm alive too. I don't want to leave you mom. I'm sorry I went to war."

"Don't say that. It's something you wanted to do."

"Yes that's true. I just don't want you to be mad at me because of my choice."

"I'm not. I just want you home."

"I am coming home. Tomorrow I will be there."

* * *

Christina put on her long flowery blue dress and pinned her brown hair up. She headed to the airport to pick up her son. Finally he'd be home and now she could be in peace.

She waited for him and saw no sign of Adam. Tears began to swell in her eyes. She thought maybe he didn't make it home. Suddenly, she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned around and almost jumped up. Her heart sank when she realized it was Adam. His face was so different. He had to wear gloves and she could see some scaring on his chest from his slightly opened blue jean shirt. Christina was speechless.

"Mom? It's me."

She couldn't move.

"Mom?"

Christina could only stare.

She watched Adam's blue eyes fill with tears. "I told you that you would get scared."

Christina gasped coming back to reality. She threw her arms around her son and held him. They cried together.

"I-I'm sorry. I love you so much!" Christina sobbed.

"I love you too mom. I've missed you!"

Christina stared up at his damaged face and realized he was still the same handsome boy she remembered. Nothing could change that.

* * *

They went home and Christina helped Adam finish healing. He went through two plastic surgeries, which helped some, but the burns were so intense, he was told he would need a few more surgeries, which were very painful.

Christina would help him as much as she could. She kept track of his medications and such. Adam was having some trouble bathing though. Sometimes the soap irritated his hands... even the water as well, since his skin was so sensitive.

Christina was folding some towels one afternoon when Adam went to the living room and asked shyly if she could help him with his bath. Christina didn't see anything wrong with that. After all she'd bathed him when he was a child, why should it make any difference now that he was 19 years old?

She followed him to the bathroom and turned around until he was fully nude. She let her eyes wander at her son from the waist and above. He got in the shower with plastic gloves to cover his sensitive hands. Christina grabbed a washcloth and began to bathe her son. She was careful not to go too rough on his skin.

"Owww owww." He muttered.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to do this as best as I can."

"I know mom. It just hurts some."

"I'm sorry, it's almost over," Christina assured him.

She washed his hair and as the water began to rinse his teen body, Christina realized she couldn't stare from his waist and up anymore. Her eyes curiously dropped down to his cock. She didn't mean to stare but she couldn't help it. His cock was big she had to admit. Even soft, it was at least five inches. Some scaring on his thighs and hips didn't distract her one bit.

"Mom?"

Startled, Christina jumped up dropping the washcloth. "W-what?"

"I'm rinsed now," Adam said quietly.

"Yes, yes you are...uh...let me get a towel for you." Christina rushed out the bathroom and into the living room to get a fresh towel for her son.

She sighed taking a deep breath. "What are you doing? Don't be staring at him like that!" She warned herself. She had to take a few seconds to recover. She felt hot, like she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Here you go. Now I'm going to make dinner soon so I hope you don't have plans to go out." Christina said in a nervous voice.

"Don't worry I don't have plans," Adam assured. He began drying himself off and Christina slowly walked out the bathroom wanting to stare at him once more.

* * *

As the weeks went by Christina would often help Adam with his bathing. Every time she did, it got harder not to want to stare. She found herself staying up late at night thinking about Adam so a young man, not her son.

She would lie in bed at night running her hands all over her body with forbidden thoughts of her son. It'd been over three years since Christina had sex. She figured she couldn't even remember what to do with a cock if she had a chance to fuck one again. But the thought of Adam's cock mad her pulse race and wet between her legs.

"Oh stop it! Stop it! But he's so irresistible!" Christina argued with herself.

She slid a finger inside her tight opening and moaned softly. She hadn't been this excited in a long time. She moved her finger in and out feeling her juices coat her finger. She tried to keep quiet knowing Adam was in the room right next door.

"Does he play with himself too?" Christina wondered. "Oh stop! What's wrong with you?" Christina scolded herself.

She took a deep breath and slid her finger out of her wet pussy. She sighed and felt tears in her eyes. How could she do this? How could she continue to live this way? Everyday she felt stronger feelings for her son. It was wrong, so wrong.

* * *

The next few months, Christina tried hard not to stare at Adam. She felt relived when he told her he didn't need much of her help anymore in the shower. Still, looking at him everyday and realizing how gorgeous he was, with or without the scaring was hard enough not to want to take him and kiss him.

After two more surgeries, Adam wanted to go back to college that fall so he enrolled in a few classes. Christina was glad he made the choice to go back to school. She thought he would be happy but she was wrong.

Adam began to go through a long depression. He would sit in his room for hours listening to music and looking at old photographs. Christina told him many times to go see a doctor but he refused. He wouldn't talk to any of his friends and would seldom talk to Christina as well.

One evening, Adam lay in his bed and Christina knocked softly on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Adam? It's me can I come in?"

"Go ahead."

"Hi," Christina said with a smile she hoped would cheer him up.

"Hey mom," his voice was sad.

"Honey, they're going to show a really good movie on TV tonight. Did you want to watch it with me? We can order in your favorite pizza if you want."

Adam smiled weakly. "No thanks mom."

Christina sighed. "Adam, please. I'm worried about you."

"Don't worry about me mom. I'll be fine."

"You never go out. Have you tried to ask out a...girl in your classes?" Christina dared to ask.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Mom? Do you think any girl would want to go out with me looking this way? Look at me! I'm a freak! Everywhere I go people stare at me and feel sorry for me. I don't want that. I want them to ask me what happened and I'll tell them so they could be proud of me at least. I hate living this way."

Christina felt her heart breaking. She moved towards her son and went to sit on his bed. She put her hands on his scarred face. "Any girl who would turn you down is crazy. They have to know you are such a wonderful person. I love you and I hope that means something to you."

He gulped and stared into his mother's eyes. Christina could see the look of need in his baby blues. "It means a lot to me mom. You know it does."

"I love you so much Adam," Christina expressed. She meant it more than motherly love.

Adam never took his eyes off her and Christina didn't realize she did wrong until after the kiss. She leaned forward placing a soft kiss on her son's lips. It wasn't an open mouth kiss, just their lips touching for a slight moment. It was longer than a normal family kiss; it meant a lot more to Christina.

The feel of his lips on her, took her breath away. The kiss lasted five seconds or so. She slowly pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes. Adam's eyes searched her for some sort of response. Instead, Christina felt shame again and quickly got up.

"I-I'm sorry. Adam, I'm sorry." With that, she ran out his room and into her own.

She shut her door and cried. She'd gone too far with that kiss. Deep down she wanted to part her lips and kiss him passionately but that would be too much. Adam was suffering enough. Now to have his own mother hot for him would be more confusing and painful.

"Behave! He needs real motherly love not some woman in heat," Christina said to herself.

* * *

The next day, Christina hoped things would go back to the way they were. She had gone to work early that morning and by the time she'd get home, she knew Adam would be home from school.

She walked in that evening and saw Adam in the living room watching some TV. She smiled feeling her heart flutter. Finally he was out of his room. That was progress for her.

"Well, I'm glad you are out here," she said sweetly.

Adam smiled at her. It'd been such a long time since he'd last smiled. "It's time I did get out. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life feeling shame for the way I look. I'm going to walk with my head high."

"That's right. That's exactly what you should do."

"I ordered us some pizza mom. It should be here shortly, so go dress into something comfortable and come watch TV with me."

Christina felt relived. "I will. I'm going to go take a quick shower first."

After her shower, Christina slipped on her cotton shorts and t-shirt. She let her hair hang down since it was still damp and went to see TV with her son. The movie was a suspense thriller, which they both loved. They shared a medium pepperoni pizza and talked between the commercials.

After the movie, Christina noticed Adam would stare at her. She wondered if the kiss had him thinking about her or if it scared him. She wanted to ask, yet she didn't.

"Mom?" Adam finally spoke.

"Yes?"

"I-I'm going to take a shower."

"Oh, ok." Christina's heart raced.

"I need some help because my skin is feeling sensitive after that last surgery."

Christina tried not to think anything of it. "That's fine. I'll help you."

They both headed to the shower. Christina gathered the towels while Adam stripped his clothes off. Once in the shower, Christina turned to look at him. "Keep your eyes above his waist," she reminded herself.

The warm water ran down his body. She lathered up the washcloth and ran it on his chest, neck and back washing him up. She began to talk about work to him in hopes of getting her mind off his cock.

"Yes so for now I'm working the mornings, but soon enough I might go into graveyard again since that's when they need more nurses. It's ok with me though because I hate getting up so early. You remember I'm a night person."

Christina laughed but Adam just stared at her. She stopped washing his back for a minute and something made her look down. She didn't want to look but she had to! Her eyes grew wide when she saw Adam's cock again, only this time it was hard.

Christina gulped. She couldn't speak for that moment.

"You can stare more if you want mom," he spoke softly.

Christina looked up at him and her face turned red. "I can't. That's wrong."

"Is it? Then why did you kiss me last night? Do you want me mom? Because I want you."

Christina was dumbfounded. "Y-you do?"

"Yes. I've always thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever meet. It is true you are. You can touch me mom if you want."

Christina wanted to jump into the shower with him and give him hot wet kisses but she had to stop herself once again.

"I better leave you alone now. I'm sorry." She walked out quietly.

* * *

Christina went back to her bedroom so turned on. Her son actually wanted her and she wanted him but deep down she felt shame. All of her life she knew incest was wrong or at least that's what she'd been told.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock on the door again. Before she could even answer, Adam opened the door. He wore his black robe and nothing else. She stared hard at him.

"Why did you leave me that way mom?"

"I don't want to hurt you anymore than you're already hurting," Christina said in a shaky voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are already depressed because of the burns and now I'm going to complicate you more if I touch you."

"Why would you say that? Don't you think I've wanted you to touch me? You're so beautiful mom."

Christina blushed. It'd been such a long time since any male said she was "beautiful." "Oh Adam! I can't do this. I want to but-"

"But nothing." He walked to her and put his arms around her pressing her body against his.

Christina held her son. He leaned down and kissed her lips. She wasn't going to stop this time. She let herself go and parted her lips inviting his tongue to slide inside her mouth. Their tongues twined so erotically. Christina moaned into her son's kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands went from her lower back down to her buttocks gently squeezing them. Christina moaned louder and broke the hot forbidden kiss.

"Are...are you sure you want this?" She gasped.

Adam nodded.

"If we do this, we can't take it back, just understand that."

Adam shrugged. "I know. I'm a grown man. I know exactly what I want mom."

Christina looked into his eyes. His face was no longer that handsome face she once remembered, but he was still her son, her love. He meant the world to her and she knew that she no longer loved him as a son but as a man.

"And what does my baby want?" Christina asked softly.

"You and only you."

Christina smiled and touched his damaged face. "You know, you might have changed physically, but I know how you are. You've got a big heart and lots of love to give. It's a shame no other woman could see that."

Adam held her hand against his cheek. "You can see that, and that's all that matters."

Christina blushed. "I didn't think I'd want you this much."

"Well, I think things happen for a reason mom. I think this was our fate."

"You do?"

"Uh huh."

"But what will happen after...tonight? I mean will you always want to be with me this way? You might get tired of me."

Adam laughed quietly. "Never. I will never find a greater love than yours."

"I'll always love you." Christina whispered and reached up to kiss his lips again.

Once their lips met and tongues meshed, Christina knew there was no turning back this time. Adam reached down feeling her buttocks again. Christina's heart raced. It'd been so long since she last had sex. She'd been yearning sexual pleasure for quite sometime now. She missed a man's touch. A heavy hand exploring all of her body.

Christina slowly released her lips from her son's. She stared into his eyes. His breathing was heavy now. She could feel his hard on as she pressed her body against his. Christina felt her mouth water at the thought of sucking him off. She knew he needed sexual gratification as much as she did.

Christina reached down and put her hand on his hard cock. She tugged on his robe letting if fall open exposing her son's naked body. Her eyes widened as she saw his hard nude body. He was gorgeous! His cock was hard and ready for her.

jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers
12