Her Pass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head tilted up and her back arched off the bed. Her mouth gaped open, stretched as far as it could, and she screamed out.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her hands squeezed both his upper arms and her nails indented to his skin. She shook hard and her tits bounced wildly with her spasms. Her face stayed slanted up, but she shook her head back and forth. Her lips trembled.

He shifted his hips backward fast, but again he drove forward. Her face nodded up and back and she screamed again. Her body rocked with wave after wave of ecstasy rolling over her.

He again pulled backward and then again thrusted forward. She cried out and more jolts ran throughout her. She squinted but could still make out her legs up and to the sides, both shaking and high. She could hear herself still shrieking out with each push from him.

As she crested her orgasms and oriented, the first thing she found was how incredibly deep he felt in her. His hard cock plunged as far as he could get it and then bumped. I have never felt that. Never.

Jacks face strained and his eyes narrowed. His shoulders and pecs rippled while he exerted about her. She could only focus on his upper torso, but his definition was clear. And, he was flexing with each push he made.

He drove deep inside her, but he also widened her sex. He was thicker than she remembered, and his pummeling into her over and over made her pussy seem stuffed beyond capacity. Her lips clung to him as he penetrated her and held him as he went back, and as he bounced back and forth in her, she knew for certain she felt as stretched as she had ever felt.

After a few moments and his steady rhythm, she regained some breath. He was still pounding at her, but she could at least focus. Meanwhile, Jack grunted and groaned, his face looking like he was in another realm.

"Yeah, yeah," her body kept springing back and forth with his movement, and she thought about her talking to him before. She wrapped her arms higher and around his neck, and she lifted herself up to him. Her head moved closer to his face and her shoulders left the mattress. As her head and shoulders came off the mattress, the force of his pushing made her move even faster back and forth under him.

"C'mon. C'mon, Jack." Her legs wrapped his lower back, and her weight being suspended exaggerated how wildly up and back her body slung.

She tried her best to get her face close to his ear. He was jousting her about so hard she was flailing but she managed to speak close to his ear.

"Go ahead and fuck me. Fuck... me. I've never... been... fucked... like this... before."

She stared into his eyes as he swung her up and back under him, and he started wailing. His eyes were slits but still stayed on hers. His mouth hung wide open.

Suddenly, he froze. She felt him deep inside her, as deep as he could be, and his cock was kicking there. Jack started shaking violently and she held onto him. His shoulders jerked back and forth and her body was yanked back and forth. His head started nodding frantically and her body shook from his spasms.

He grunted hard from his throat several more times and she still felt his dick flexing deep inside her. When he kept shaking in her arms, she couldn't help but wonder. How much can he possibly cum?

It took several moments, but finally he came around. His breathing got manageable and his eyes blinked to recognition. His mouth still hung open, but he didn't have it completely wide. He wagged his face from side to side, seemingly in disbelief.

She brought her face to his and kissed him. First, she pecked his cheek, and then she got his lips. She planted a kiss to his neck as she collapsed onto her back onto the bed.

He stayed over her a moment, and she stroked his hard chest with both her hands. Her legs were still wrapped around his back and she didn't try to move them. His cock still stretched her and was impossibly thick there.

In another moment, he slowly eased onto his side. It was a gradual shift over from his being squarely atop her to him leaning onto his right arm. Her legs opened once more, and she felt the slow withdrawal of him from well up inside her. Her lips didn't want to release him and when the head of him plopped out of her, she could swear she felt tremors shoot from her pussy. What has his dick done to me? I feel pleasure at his release? That is incredible.

"Wow." He mumbled it as he got to his side and then fell onto his back.

"Yeah. Wow." She took deep breaths and alternated between looking at him and gazing at the ceiling.

He stretched out beside her. "That was fantastic."

"Yes. It was."

His face looked to her. "I hope so."

"Absolutely."

He smirked. "Yeah?"

She turned her face to him, a grin on her lips. Her eyes were half-closed and she shuddered. "Let's put it this way."

She inhaled and braced for how explicit she was about to be with him. This was not like her, but she wanted to. She cooed the words.

"You can fuck me whenever you want." She saw how awed he was at her words. She didn't hold back. "It doesn't matter when. ...Doesn't matter where. Any time you want me... . I will fuck you whenever you want."

He pulled himself up. He started towards her. She chuckled. "Jack! We just did it... ."

He grunted to her. "You said whenever I want, right?"

He had a devilish smile and his hand found hers. He took her hand and put it on his dick. She couldn't believe it. He was half-hard already.

"Jack, are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not."

He opened her hand and he put her palm on him. Then he closed her fingers around him. He was still slick from the both of them.

"I can't believe you."

"That I want to do it again?"

"That you're already getting hard again."

His hand started a slow up and down movement with her hand on his shaft. She could feel more blood going to him and thickening him again.

"You turn me on."

She slowly shook her head. "But... you just came."

"So. You've got me going again."

She stared up at him. She wasn't even sure what to say. Can he really do this?

He threw a leg over her and he was again hovering above her. His cock grew in her hand. She couldn't help herself but marvel again at its girth.

His eyes burned down at hers with a confident look she had noticed but not given words to before. It was confident, and it was almost daring.

With him again on top of her, and with his cock growing in her hand, she startled herself. She again dampened between her legs. No! Impossible!

He must have noticed an expression on her face because he spoke up. "What? What is it?"

"Um, I just noticed something. That's all."

"What's that? You looked like you saw a ghost or something."

"It's just... ." I can't believe I'm really about to tell him this.

"It's just what?"

"It's just I can't believe I'm getting wet again."

His eyes bugged open and his dick pulsed in her hand. He laughed.

In a swift move she didn't at first understand, he moved his torso up to where he sat upright. He still looked down to her and still straddled her, but he was sitting his haunches on his legs. His hands reached down and grabbed her hips. He tilted her and moved her onto her side. A couple of more moves and she understood. He was flipping her over.

She started speaking, but he had already turned over before she could say what she wanted.

"Jack! What are you doing?" She nervously chuckled. "What do you think you're doing?"

She was facing down on the bed. Her mind raced with what she should do. What's he going to try to do?

"Jack!"

She propped up a bit and looked over her shoulder. He pulled her hips again, but this time straight up, taking her hips off the mattress. The firmness of his move made her face down to the bed.

He pulled a little more and got her on her knees, still facing down. When he slipped a leg between her legs and pried her legs apart, she shrieked again.

"Oh my god!"

She raised up on her hands to where she was facing towards the head board on all fours. She was so soaked she was sure she must have been dripping. No man had ever handled her this way, or done anything like this.

"Jack! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" She knew she sounded desperate. She also knew they both loved this.

He put another leg between hers and spread her stance wider.

"OH MY GOD, JACK!"

Just then, her phone sounded out. It jumped and buzzed on the nightstand beside them. They both looked over at it.

The face of the phone brightened with the name of the caller. "James."

Instantly, Anne moved to the side and towards the phone. Her left hand swiped at the phone, viciously knocking it off the nightstand and onto the floor. It didn't ring again.

Her face flushed with embarrassment when she quickly returned to the position on her hands and knees facing away she had been in before her phone rang. She anxiously faced away and waited. Jack chuckled mischievously behind her.

She rotated her face and shoulders around to look at him behind her. "What?"

His smile stretched across his face. "Look at you. You want this as bad as I do."

Her face kept looking at him, but her head lowered shamefully. With her eyes still fixed on his, she nodded slowly.

He bent forward and his right hand grabbed a fist full of hair. He pulled gently back, bringing her face up. They still looked at each other. Her mouth opened and she choked hard breaths out.

His voice was strong and even. "You're my little bitch, aren't you."

She nodded even though his hand held her hair.

He raised his voice. "Tell me."

"I'm your little bitch."

"What?"

A chill ran over her.

He smirked at her, and she could swear she felt her juices trickling down her thighs.

"Jack, I'm your little bitch."

He grasped her hair tighter, and her face titled higher. "Louder."

"JACK, I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH."

He demanded more from her. "Tell me what you want."

She didn't wait. She didn't need prompting. No, in a last surrender of any inhibition, she said the rawest thing that entered her mind.

"FUCK ME LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH I AM. ...FUCK ME, SON."

At that, he released her hair. His hand pushed down at the middle of her shoulders. He forced her face and shoulders down to the pillow while her ass still propped up high in the air.

Her hands stretched out beside her as she anticipated what was coming.

The smooth head of him poked at her middle a couple of awkward times, and then he wedged himself between her lips.

She hissed. "Shit."

Her inner walls yielded fervently as his thick, hard cock penetrated her meanly. The more he pushed the louder she got. The screech started in her throat and carried as he drove deeper. Her hands clenched the sheets into her fists.

He stopped when he was fully inside her. He grinded even further and rotated in circular motions, and she lifted onto her elbows, crying out to him.

"Fuck, Jack. You've got a big dick. I mean it."

He started rocking back and forth inside her and she thrashed around impaled on him.

"Admit it." His words sounded like spit them out. "Admit you love my dick."

Her head faced down to the bed, but it was obvious she nodded vigorously. "Yeah, yeah... . I do."

He slapped her ass and bucked at her hard a couple of times. She moaned out. He raised his voice.

"Tell me you love my dick."

Her head bobbed back and forth as he picked up his pace. She felt like he was wearing her like a glove at this point. Jolts and spasms shot from her core as she felt like she could feel every single move he made, and he was riding her hard.

"I... love...your...dick."

"Louder."

Her entire body swung up and back as he fucked her relentlessly. Her hair tossed about and her breasts hung low and further forward, pitching back and forth with every thrust from him.

She took a deep breath and then spoke as loudly as she could. "JACK, I LOVE... YOUR DICK. "

He reached and grabbed her hair again and held her in place as he pumped hard.

She moaned loudly and then cried to him. "FUCK ME, JACK. FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK. PLEASE FUCK ME."

She felt him start shaking and grunting loudly and she knew she had pushed him over the edge.

He let go of her hair and then desperately held onto her hips. "OH, OH, OHHHHHH!!"

Finally he stopped in place, but he kept grunting loudly.

She rested her head and shoulders into the pillow, but she kept her ass high and pressed back at him. She wanted him to completely spent in her.

"OH, UH, OH, UUUUHHHHHH!!" He shuddered behind her and she glimpsed over her shoulder.

Through squinted eyes, he returned her gaze. They stayed like that for several moments. It was like they both wanted to savor what they saw.

When he finally started backing from her, she felt a profound void inside. As his head passed her lips, she thought she heard the wet 'smack' of it behind her. It felt like her lips there remained parted after his penis was gone. There were streaks of wetness tickling down her inner thighs.

She had absolutely never experienced anything like this. She had never, ever imagined her son, Jack, being this way. She would have never believed it.

She eased onto her stomach and let her hips meet the bed. She stayed facing down and put her face in the nook of her arm. She felt him lower onto his side beside her. Then, he collapsed onto his back.

She spoke first. "That was the most intense experience of my life."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Jack's words came slowly and delicately. "You know, I would have never guessed, not for a single moment, you had that in you."

Anne smiled sheepishly.

He continued. "You have this reserved, contained persona. You really do. And then, this?"

"You brought it out in me. I have not ever behaved this way. Believe me."

Her mind flashed to her phone and the call James had made to her. She rolled over to the side of the bed and searched beside the bed for her phone. She had to lean and reach across the floor to get the phone, and she brought it back up quickly.

They both stared at it. Neither of them spoke as the face of the phone still stayed lit and said "James." The time clock still ran from where the call continued. It ran past twenty-eight minutes.

She started to listen to the receiver or say something, but instead she clicked it off.

They looked at each other in disbelief.

Did James really hear that?

12