Her Private Oasis

Story Info
He promised her the world.
958 words
4.3
9.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they were married, he promised her the world and he was doing all he could do to make that promise come true. One of the promises he made her was a private oasis. Not much just a private fenced in part of the yard where they could sit in the evening and not have to worry about nosey neighbors. She wanted to be able to listen to the bird's sing while having a cup of tea in the morning or enjoy a beer with him at night or to be able to sunbathe in the nude.

He was eager to finish it for her while she was away visiting family. He got it all set up the way she wanted and he had promised to do. He walked around the outside of the fence to check for gaps in the wood. He was satisfied that no one could see in so he went off to work. When he got home, his wife was already there. She met him at the door with a big kiss. She thanked him and said, "hit the shower and I will finish cooking dinner."

When he got out of the shower she handed him a beer and led him outside to their oasis. Once they were outside, they sat down in their favorite glider and kissed. She sat beside him and leaned her head onto his shoulder as he put his arm around her. She slid her left hand up his thigh, but she didn't stop at the hem of his shorts. She slid her hand under his shorts to find his cock. He placed his hand on hers and smiled. Then he said, "do you want to go inside?"

She smiled and said, "No. No one can see us right?"

He stared at her for a moment then shook his head no.

Her eyes twinkled and her smile broadened. Before he knew what she was up to she got on her knees. She moved between his legs and took his cock out. She took it into her mouth and began to suck it. She swirled her tongue around the head and licked the shaft. She took his whole cock into her mouth and deep into her throat. He leaned his head back and let himself enjoy the oral pleasure she was giving him. He moaned with the sheer joy of having his cock in her warm wet mouth. He began to run his fingers through her hair. When he was about to cum he stopped her. He said, "Baby, please lets go to bed!"

She smiled and said, "No, I want you out here. I want you now!" Then she stood and removed her night gown. She stood totally naked before him. He reached for her and pulled her to him. She straddled his lap and he took her breasts into his hands as they kissed. She broke the kiss and looked at him with love in her eyes. He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth. She threw her head back with the pleasure and slid her hand down to touch his cock. He switched to the other nipple. She then said, "I brought out a blanket, would you like to lie down?"

He lifted his head and kissed her. As his tongue darted in and out of her mouth he stood with her in his arms. He looked around and found the blanket. He stood her on her feet and then spread it out. After spreading it out he gently laid her on it. He knelt down and got between her legs but before giving her his cock he wanted to taste her pussy. He gently stroked her slit and then using his fingers. He opened her pussy lips to expose her clit. He inserted his finger deep into her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth. He licked and teased her and was enjoying her orgasm when she begged him to give her his cock.

He leaned back then crawled up to her. She spread her legs even farther apart for him. She eagerly waited for him to slide his cock into her. He stroked her clit with his cock and then entered her inch by agonizing inch. He leaned down and kissed her then took her nipple into his mouth as he shoved his cock all the way into her. He stroked her and with each stroke went deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. When her orgasm began he began to stroke her faster and harder. When his orgasm got near, he said, "So baby, is this what you wanted? My cock buried deep in your pussy as the night breeze blows on our skin."

She said, "Oh yes, Baby, Give me all your cock and fill me with you're hot cum!"

With a few final strokes he came. He then laid beside her and kissed her. He held her close and whispered how much he loved her. She whispered that she loved him too. Before falling asleep they got up and went inside.

When morning came she woke him up with a hot cup of coffee and asked him to follow her. They sat in their private oasis and listened to the bird's sing. She rested her head on his shoulder and held her tight. Then he said, "Baby, are you happy with your oasis?"

She smiled and said, "Oh yes Baby I am very happy with it and with you."

They cuddled on the glider until it was time for him to leave for work. He was going to be late but he didn't care she was happy and that was the most important thing in the world to him.