Her Property Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valeria grabbed the dildo and started fucking Tony with it.

"I don't want to hear it." she hissed "Now I know you're a cock-hungry slut through and through. Do you like it when I fuck you with a dildo?"

"Yes. It feels good", Tony admitted.

"Mmmm... Good boy... Would you like to have the real thing?"

"No please. I'm not ready!" Tony said.

"Shut up, slut. Let mommy decide that." Valeria said and slapped his ass again.

She removed the dildo and to Tony's surprise gave his asshole a bold and deep French kiss. Valeria hummed, sucked and licked his asshole, while kneading his cheeks, thoroughly relaxing Tony's ass. Valeria's hand found his rock hard dick as the other one nimbly opened the strings of her bikini bottom.

"You're hard for me." she said. "I think that means you want it."

"Please..." Tony whimpered. "Please no. you're too big."

Valeria chuckled. "You can say that again. But I'm sorry, honey. Mommy can't resist, having found you like this, lewdly waiting with a dildo up your ass."

She slathered her cock in lube and let some drip on Tony's ass from her fingers. Then she firmly pressed Tony towards the mattress with her weight and hands as she penetrated him.

"Aaaaughhhmff!" Tony yelled, before Valeria clamped a hand on his mouth.

"Shhh... Be a good little slut and take it." she hissed.

As she said that she thrust in hard. Tony's panic returned as Valeria grabbed his arms from the wrists and started fucking him in long, powerful strokes like a ragdoll. After a few minutes, the pain was gone and Tony was letting out a high-pitched mewl every time Valeria drove her pelvis in.

"Oh... I think mommy's little slut likes it..."

With her weight, Valeria pressed Tony flat on his stomach. Then she let go of his arms. Tony let his arms lay above his head. Valeria's tall body lay upon him. Her breasts at the back of his neck and her hands on his forearms, pinning him down as she continued to pound him.

As her pelvis slapped his ass, they both settled into a steady lustful pant. Valeria leaned down and whispered:

"This is your life now, slut. Mommy is gonna fuck you every day like this. All the time, You'll get pinned down and used like the slut you are."

Tony could only look up at her with pleading eyes and moan loud as she rammed him. He was lost in a cloud of ecstacy. Valeria stuffed her fingers in his mouth and he moaned.

"Such a good little slut.." She whispered as she hammered away.

"Pweas...", Tony said with a mouthful of fingers. Valeria removed her hand from Tony's mouth and grabbed his neck with both hands.

"Please..." Tony panted. "Please mommy.."

"Please what?" Valeria asked with a ragged breath as she leaned in.

"Please fuck me like a little slut, mommy."

Valeria grinned like the devil as she squeezed Tony's throat and sped up.

"Ugh, take it, ugh, you little cum-loving, ugh sluuuuuuuuuut!", She yelled as she exploded inside of him.

As she collapsed her sweaty body on him, the friction, pressure and eroticism of the situation made Tony shudder and groan as he soiled the sheets.

"You just came, didn't you?" Valeria murmured and kissed his ear affectionately.

"Yeah...", Tony said. "Best fuck I've ever had."

"Flatterer." Valeria said with a lazy grin. "I think I got lucky with you."

"I'm finding my new life bearable too."

"You'll learn to love it. I think I should give you a lesson tonight in my bed. You'll be sleeping with me now."

"You haven't even pulled out and already planning the next round?" Tony laughed.

"What can I say, I'm a romantic." Valeria said and pulled Tony in for a kiss.

12