Her Secret Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie is seduced by step-brother & his best friend.
3.2k words
4.65
225.9k
112

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was sprawled on the sofa watching cartoons under the guise of 'homework' when she heard them at the door. Slamming shut the text book on her lap and pushing her pens into her pencil case, she grabbed them up against her chest and dashed for the stairs. Usually her brother went to the uni gym after classes on Mondays, and she was startled to hear him home so early.

She had only made it up three steps before her mother called her. "Have you finished your homework yet, Katie?"

Taking a deep breath, and willing her heart to slow down, she slowly turned on the steps. Her mother stood in the hall, and behind her stood Adam and Drew. Her face turned scarlet, and she didn't know where to look. Her knuckles were white were she clutched her school things to her chest.

"Umm, I'm just going up to my room to finish it," she mumbled. Not waiting for an answer, she twisted and raced up the last couple of steps and down the hall to her room, her blonde pony tail bobbing behind her.

Kicking the door shut behind her and locking it, she dropped her books on the floor and tumbled face first on the bed. Oh, God, how was she supposed to act around them? Pretend like nothing happened?

She had sex with them. On a nude beach. Probably in full view of all the other beach goers. And it had been incredible, not like the painful thrusting of her boyfriend Pete. She had experienced the strongest orgasm ever, so different from the pitiful ones she experienced when she rubbed herself in bed at night.

She moaned again, squeezing her eyes shut. She had fulfilled all of her friend's fantasies when she slept with both her step-brother and Adam. They, like her, had drooled over the twenty-two year old uni students, so different from the boys their age. And as much as she wanted to tell them about it, she couldn't. Drew was her brother, and there were laws against that kind of thing. She moaned again, disgusted with herself. What was worse, they knew about her girlish crush.

She had decided during school lunch to give Pete another go, and it had nothing to do with the pressure he had been putting on her to let him do again. Her friends had told her after she had asked Pete for some space that it would get easier the more she did it, but she hadn't believed them. Perhaps they were right, and Adam and Drew had been simply lucky that it was with them that it started to feel ok. If she gave Pete a second chance, maybe it could be that good with him. Yet on some level, she seriously doubted it.

She rolled on her back, struggling to push her plaid skirt down where it bunched up beneath her. Her heart stopped when she caught sight of Adam and Drew on her balcony. They must have climbed over from Drew's balcony next to hers.

She flushed when they caught sight of her with her legs parted where they hung over the edge of her bed, her pale pink panties on display. Jerking up into a sitting position, she pushed down her school skirt. Then she raced to the balcony doors and made sure the key was turned in the lock. Then giving them a triumphant glare, she jerked the curtains shut.

She ignored the tapping on the glass as she knelt before her stereo. She turned the knob to FM and turned up the volume. They had no doubt come to gloat over the fact that Drew's baby sis was an easy lay. Even now her pitiful cries as she begged them to take her taunted her. Her nipples itched against her lacy pink bra as she remembered how they then had. She had secretly had a crush on them for years, ever since she was fifteen. And now she knew what is was that made all the girls ring up her brother. Could she ever feel comfortable around them again, now that they knew how much she liked them? Would this humiliation ever end?

She squealed as hands tightened around her waist and lifted her off the floor. "You pigs!" she cried, kicking out at her captor. "Get out! I don't want to talk to you. "

She heard Drew's chuckle in her ear as he carried her over and plonked her on her desk chair. His hands on the arms, he turned her around so she faced the bed where Adam lay, his hands tucked casually behind his head. He was tall and lean with dark brown floppy hair and melting chocolate brown eyes. Every time she saw him he had a different girlfriend, all of them pretty and bubbly with big breasts. Jealousy twisted through her as her own tiny breasts came to mind, and quickly following on from that was the image of Adam's mouth tugging on the tender rosy nipples. A throb began between her thighs.

"Well, that's a shame, because we want to talk to you."

Why did they have to be so gorgeous? she wanted to wail as Adam winked at her. She quickly glanced away, blushing. Drew knelt before her, and she glared down at him, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. Devilish green eyes met hers, and she lifted her chin.

Warm hands cupped her knees, before sliding higher under her skirt. She stilled, her heart racing. The fingers splayed over her skin beneath her skirt, making goose pimples rise as they glided higher.

"Go away," she mumbled, squirming slightly in the chair.

"I want to kiss you, Katie. Like I did on the beach."

She blinked, confused. Did he mean...A whimper escaped her as he pushed her skirt up higher, baring the tops of her thighs and the lacy pink panties. She watched with wide eyes as he pushed her unresisting knees apart and he moved to kneel between them.

"I don't think-"

"Shh" he murmured, his gaze fixed firmly between her thighs. His hands cupped beneath her knees and tugged, and her fingers gripped the arms of the chair to keep from sliding off. Her bottom rested on the edge of the chair, so close that she could feel his warm breath on her.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out as his fingers traced the trim of her panties along her leg, tickling her. She dragged her eyes away from the dangerous sight of him there, only to find Adam watching her, a strangely intent look on his face. Her breathing turned shallow at the lust she saw there. He wanted her. Her, his best friend's annoying kid sister.

She quivered as fingers skated over the crotch of her panties, and she knew Drew could feel the growing dampness there.

"Take off your shirt, Katie," Adam commanded. Her lips parted in shock. Yet strangely she found herself fumbling with the pearl buttons, until the shirt gaped, revealing the valley between her breasts and a glimpse of pink lace. Shyness prevented her from revealing her small breasts to his wandering gaze.

She was conscious of Adam looking at her Drew's fingers teased her lightly between her thighs. Her hips arched as Drew pushed the lace between her plump lips, stroking along the damp valley. The movement thrust her breasts against her top, and she saw Adam swallow hard. He rose from the bed, and she saw that the fly of his jeans strained across the thick ridge there. He wanted her, she repeated to herself in amazement.

She whimpered as Adam moved to stand behind her. Her breasts rose and fell as his fingers gently tugged the band from her long blonde hair until it spilled freely over her shoulders. She felt him kneel behind her, his breath stirring her mane. Fingers slid over her shoulders and closed over the sides of her shirt, peeling it back from her breasts. He tugged the shirt down over her shoulders, until the material bunched around her elbows, pinning them to her sides.

Her lashes fluttered close as Adam's fingers glided down over her chest, slipping beneath the lace of her bra to cup the tiny mounds. She moaned as he pinched the rosy nipples into hard peaks, rolling them. Electricity shot between her thighs, and she squirmed.

She offered no resistance as Drew's fingers curled over the band of her panties and tugged them down over her thighs, baring her to his intense green eyes. Warm lips closed over her neck, distracting her as her panties were pulled down over her ankles.

Moisture seeped between her thighs, and she was helpless to prevent it as they teased her young body. Tremors rocked her as Drew nuzzled between her thighs, his tongue darting out to lap at her.

"Oh, God," she whispered, melting beneath the wonderful sensations of his mouth kissing between her trembling thighs. "This is wrong, it shouldn't be happening..."

"This is right, Katie. Very, very right," Adam muttered against her neck as he sliding down the thin straps of her bra. "The three of us are good together." She had no time mull over that last comment as Drew sucked on the throbbing flesh between her thighs until she was writhing on the seat, soft cries escaping her. She tensed as she climaxed, her empty pussy clutching on thin air as his tongue probed her dewy lips as Adam's fingers teased her bared breasts.

She offered no resistance as Drew rose before her and scooped her up, his arms sliding beneath her knees and her back. She clung to him, her face pink. He laid her gently on her back on the bed.

Her breaths came in small pants as the pleasure slowly ebbed between her sprawled thighs. She doubted she could have moved just then even if she wanted to. She watched beneath lowered lashes as they swiftly undressed, tugging their tops over their heads and unzipping their jeans and kicking them off. She caught her breathe at the sight of them, hard and thick. She remembered the feel of them sliding inside of her, filling her, and she moaned softly.

What had they done to her? She had a boyfriend. Her mother was downstairs, cooking dinner. He was her step-brother. Yet all she could think about was stroking them, feeding them into her mouth as her tongue tasted their salty skin.

She saw Drew pull a small tube from the pocket of his jeans before he lay alongside her. The bed dipped as Adam joined them on her other side, and she swallowed hard. She felt like a mouse caught between two hungry lions as there gazes moved over her, not touching her.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you since the beach," Adam told her with a small smile as he brushed a wisp of golden hair back from her dazed blue eyes. Her drew her onto her side so that they lay face to face. His hands cupped her face as he kissed her, his tongue tangling sweetly with hers. She felt the brush of him against her belly, and blushed. Could she do what his eyes were asking of her? Heat shimmered between her thighs.

Fingers drew her hair back, baring her neck. "Put your thigh over Adam's hip," Drew murmured against her ear. His hand drew her skirt up until cool air rushed over her bottom. She did as she was bid, feeling vulnerable and exposed as Drew's hands captured her wrists and pulled them above her head. Drew tugged up her shirt, but to her consternation, he did not release her wrists from the cloth, but somehow tied the shirt around her wrists, binding them together.

Her words of protest were swallowed by Adam's kiss, her half-hearted struggle only causing her nipples to rub against his muscular chest. The delicious friction made her arch, pushing her bottom back into Drew's hands. Drew's fingers stroked her bottom, following the cleft between her cheeks, and she instinctively clenched against the strange caresses. Pete had never touched her there. She whimpered as a hand lightly slapped her thigh.

"Relax, Katie, trust us," Drew murmured. She unclenched her bottom hesitantly. Drew slipped lower, seeking the tiny bud nestled between her glistening lips. He teased her until the tension left her body, then slowly returned to the cleft of her bottom. She wiggled as he rubbed something gel like against her, circling the tiny entrance, teasing her, pushing against her.

Again his finger left her, only to return, pushing a glob of something inside of her bottom as his finger slid a fraction inside of her, then out, then in.

She moaned against Adam's mouth, not too sure about this new, strange sensation as Drew worked his finger into her bottom. She felt Adam's fingers slide over her belly, raking through the blonde fleece to discover her wetness. His fingers teased her, and she shivered.

Her fingers struggled with her shirt as fingers played with her pussy and bottom, a quivering heat building between her thighs. Two fingers sunk into her tight channel as another slid deeper into her bottom.

She cried out, pushing down on the fingers impaling her. The knowing fingers stroked in and out of her, coaxing her melting body into a frenzy of need.

A mouth caressed her nape, the breath warm and heavy on her neck. Hands guided her bottom back, and she whimpered to feel Drew's large knob sliding down her cleft. He couldn't, could he?

A thumb rubbed over her nub as fingers plunged into her pussy, distracting her as Drew pressed threateningly against her tiny entrance. She tore her mouth from Adam's as Drew pushed against her, sliding a fraction up inside of her. A full, burning sensation drew soft whimpers from her as Drew lodged the head of his cock in her bottom.

Adam's mouth captured her nipple, sucking hard as his fingers worked her between her spread thighs. Tears filled her eyes as Adam pushed forward, surging deeper inside of her. He stilled, allowing her time to adjust, before sliding deeper still. She shuddered around him as he surged to the hilt inside of her, trying to dispel him. Her eyes widened as he rocked within her, tears trembling on her lashes as her mouth gasped at the intensity of sensations. The feel of him lodged in her snug bottom as Adam teased her pussy and nub almost drove her into orbit.

Drew said "Now." She didn't understand, until she felt Adam's fingers withdraw, only to be replaced with the throbbing shaft. His hand between their bodies guided him to her slick entrance. Her lashes fluttered close in ecstasy as he probed her, before slowly sliding up between her tight walls. Her pussy fluttered as the delicious friction of being stretched on two cocks.

Slowly they moved inside of her, and she whimpered, lost to the pleasure as she spiralled into ecstasy. She writhed and arched between them as they finally found a rhythm, storming her pussy and bottom with their thrusting shafts.

"Untie me, please," she begged, wanting to touch them, but they ignored her. Hands held her hips firmly as they slid deeply inside of her. Their grunts filled her ears as they plunged inside of her, and she felt that coiling tension building between her thighs.

"I can't believe how tight you are," Drew groaned against the skin of her shoulder as he quickened inside of her straining bottom. Hot seed spilled into her bottom as he jerked in her as he bit down on her flesh. She cried out, pushing down on him as she gripped him tightly inside of her.

Katie whimpered as Adam slipped from her pussy. She barely registered their murmurs as hands guided her so that she lay on top of Drew, his soft cock still in her bottom. Her hands were still tied above her as he back relaxed against his chest. His thighs wedged between hers, drawing hers wide apart as Adam climbed over her, his weight resting on his hands. He gazed down into her wide blue eyes as slowly he entered her, pushing up inside of her, then slowly easing out.

Drew played with her breasts, molding them to the shape of his hands as Adam worked his cock inside of her, the movement causing her to slide on Adam's thickening shaft. The pain was bearable now that he was soft, and she was slowly beginning to enjoy the feel of him there in that wicked place.

She closed her eyes against the intensity of sensations washing over her, feeling her body going up in flames. She screamed as she came, so loud that Drew was forced to cover her mouth with his hand as she bucked furiously between them.

Adam plunged inside of her, thrusting deeply as he drove into her rippling channel as though he would push out the other side. He spurted deep in her womb as he came with shuddering thrusts.

He collapsed on top of her, his face pressed against her neck. Eventually he eased himself onto his back beside her. When she could, she forced herself to struggle off Drew, and climbed from the bed on trembling legs.

She collapsed to her knees on the carpet by the bed, struggling to get the shirt untied from around her wrists.

"I can't believe how hot your sister is," Adam mumbled. "I think I'm in love."

"Fuck off, she's my sister," she heard Drew reply. "I have first claim."

"Hey," she exclaimed, not sure if they were kidding around. "I'm still here, you know."

She finally worked free of her school shirt, and threw it at them. "And just so you know, neither of you have a claim on me. Hell would freeze first."

"I hear it has been awfully chilly there of late," Adam said conversationally to Drew as he pushed the shirt sleeve off of his face.

Adam laughed. "Did you hear that Katie? No point in playing hard to get. We know you want us badly."

Katie harrumphed as she pulled on her fluffy pink robe and tightened the belt before swinging back to face them. Both of them lay naked sprawled on her bed, watching her with the calm confidence she assumed all arrogant twenty-two year old uni students had. God, every cell in her body screamed at her to climb back onto the bed and let them have their wicked way with her.

"I already have a boyfriend," she declared, crossing her arms over her chest. Drew's eyes narrowed.

"Pete? You're still seeing him?" Adam asked casually. Too casually.

"How do you know about Pete?" she exclaimed. She hadn't even told her mum that they were dating. "Wait, I don't want to know." She bent down and started scooping up their clothes, conscious of their eyes watching her every move. Trying to act casual, she backed toward the door. With a quick, mischievous smile over her shoulder, she unlocked the door and slipped through, dashing for the bathroom at the end of the hall. She dumped their clothes on the tiled floor and locked the door behind her. Then she quickly dashed to the window and pushed it open. Standing on tip toe, she peeked along the back wall of the house. It wasn't long before she saw two nude men swearing as they jumped from her balcony to Drew's. She covered her mouth with her hand as she giggled uncontrollably.

She would show them 'hard to get'.