Her Secret Crush Ch. 05

Story Info
Her step-brother catches her with her boyfriend.
3.2k words
4.68
120.2k
75

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - sorry I've keep mixing up the names of Adam and Drew. Drew is the step-brother, and Adam is his mate.

* * *

Katie tried focusing on her homework, but it was no use. All she could think about was Drew and Adam, Adam and Drew. Hot steamy sex with her step-brother and his best mate. She hadn't known tongues could do those things to her fun parts. And it didn't seem she had it in her to resist them, even though it was wrong. Besides laws against that sort of thing, her mother would ground her until she was ninety if she found out Katie was having sex, let alone sex with two guys.

Just the thought of them made her squirm on her chair. At the oddest moments visions of what they had done to her flitted through her mind, and her panties turned damp. It was hell on doing maths homework.

She slipped her hand down under the table and pressed it against herself. Even a light touch through her panties was enough to make her throb. She reluctantly pulled her fingers away and sighed. She had to study for a maths quiz. Now was not the time to give in to fantasies.

"Katie!" She jumped, almost slipping off her chair.

"Yeah, Mum?"

"When you have finished your homework, come down and set the table."

"Ok."

Picking up her textbook, she tried to make sense of the mathematical formulas and equations. After re-reading the page four times, she slumped over the desk, her forehead resting against the open textbook. Study by osmosis, not. She watched the rise and fell of her breasts, the way her nipples were pressing against the soft cotton. The memory of Drew sucking on them snuck into her head. The breath shuddered from her lungs.

She could last five minutes without thinking about Drew and Adam, couldn't she? Yes!

She ran her fingers through her blonde hair, fiddling with the long strands before plaiting some. What was her problem? She had gone eighteen years without sex, now she couldn't last a week? That thing about guys thinking about sex more often than girls was complete trash. Or maybe it was that girls thought about the guys they wanted to do it with, rather than thinking about actually doing it? Katie smacked herself on the forehead. Not helping, she told herself.

With a groan she pushed back from her desk and slammed out of her room. Perhaps setting the table will get her mind off Drew and Adam, since avoiding them for the past week hadn't worked. As Katie clattered into the kitchen, a strange thought crossed her mind. What if her mother could read her mind by just looking at her. Eeew!

~*~

Going out with Pete had been a blunder. Easily one of her worse. They were pulled up outside her house in his rusty two-seater truck. The windows were wound down to allow for natural air-conditioning, and the street was quite except for a couple of barks down the road.

She was sort of leaning against the door, half facing him. He was kissing her neck, one hand down her thin t-shirt and playing with her breast rather roughly, the other finding her polka-dot panties.

In a moment of weakness, she had caved when Pete called. She had been thinking about starting afresh with him, wondering if things might be better now that she had some experience. Her friends told her the first few times weren't always that great and that it eventually got better. And with Pete, it hadn't been great. Neither of them had known what they were doing, and Pete, usually so confident around girls, seemed to turn really shy and nervous, which made her nervous and uncomfortable. Katie wondered if it was as bad for Pete as it was for her, but maybe it was different for guys?

Now they were outside her home, and she wanted to escape, but not so noticeably that Pete took offence. Katie had thought giving Pete a good night kiss was just that.

She wiggled against him, trying to hide her grimace as he squeezed her breast too hard. For once she wished she had the type of parents who waited up to make sure her date didn't get fresh. She gasped when Pete slipped his finger under the edge of her panties and tried to find her pleasure button. Unfortunately, he took her gasp it as a sign of encouragement. Oh geez, she didn't know how to tell him to stop without seemingly rejecting him. Again.

She could just imagine it. "Pete, I like you, we've been dating for a year, we've had sex about three times now, but you just don't turn me on. And since I dumped you, I got it on with my gorgeous step-brother and his friend, and they really know how to turn me on. You understand, don't you?" Then Pete would say, "Sure thing Katie. Friends?"

"Pete, stop..."

He was rubbing a bit hard, and she tried not to wince. Then she almost fell out of the car when her car door was swung open. She screamed. Cool air rushed over her as she gazed up at her broad-shouldered step-brother, his face cast in shadows. He was wearing jeans and nothing else.

"I-uh, it's n-not what you think," Pete stammered, trying to cover his pants. Pete's face was bright red under the car interior light. Katie knew her face was equally red as she struggled ungracefully to reach the road with her kitten heels while straightening her denim skirt. She couldn't bear to look at Drew, and thankfully there was a car door between them because she didn't know whether she wanted to hug him or strangle him.

Drew's folded arms rested on the window frame. "Well, Pete. I happen to think you were feeling up Katie. Trust me, I hope you enjoyed it while you did, because if I ever find you sniffing around Katie again, I'll cut your small prick off."

Drew slammed the door shut. After almost a minute of silently watching Pete fumble with his car keys, the engine started, and the tyres squealed as Pete drove off.

Katie stood there, hands in her back pockets as she watched the red lights disappear around the corner. "That wasn't very nice. I think you frightened him."

"Serves him right for trying to get into your pants." Drew shrugged.

"He wasn't getting into my pants," she managed with a blush. Unable to look at him, she turned and hurriedly walked along the garden walk way toward the front door.

"That's not what it looked like." He followed close behind her, so he had a good laugh when her heel got stuck between stone pavers.

"It's none of your business. We cooled it for a while, and now we're seeing if we can work things out." Never again.

"I saw what "work things out" means."

Did he have to sound so amused? How much could Drew have seen, anyway? Drew made her mad at times, like right now. So what if her boyfriend didn't know how to turn her on, it wasn't a crime. "Pete was really trying. Unlike you, he doesn't have the advantage of having slept with every girl on campus, or near about."

"Jealous?" Was this jealousy? She didn't plan to stick around to find out.

"Do I have reason to be? You're here, aren't you?" She stuck her tongue out at him before racing up the three shallow steps and fumbling with the front door latch.

One hand pressed against the door above her head while he caught her arm, swinging her around and pushing her back up against the door. Her heart pounded. "Since I am, you better make it worthwhile. "

His mouth landed on hers, hot and hard and oh so good. He crowded her beneath the shadowy overhang, his hands cupping her face. She moaned as his tongue thrust into her mouth, his hips grinding against her. One hand slipped along her thigh to snake up and clutch her bottom, dragging her even closer.

"I can't stop thinking about you. The way you feel, the sounds you make when you come, your skin, your scent. You're driving me mad." He groaned, hard and heavy where he pressed against her belly. Fingers reached beneath her skirt and curled around the front of her panties, dragging them down her long tanned thighs until they fell to her ankles.

"Drew," she murmured at the sound of his zipper being yanked down. His tongue tangled with hers as he lifted her by the ass against the door, grinding himself against her. Katie moaned, tingling throbs making themselves known down there. Her whole world narrowed down to the delicious friction of his hardness rubbing against her tender flesh. "This is wrong." But if felt too good. She held on to him, her legs wrapping around his hips as she arched against him.

Her arms around his neck tightened in protest as he shifted away from her. Before she knew it, he was back, only the blunt head of him was wedging itself up inside of her. Katie gasped against his mouth as her tight walls yielded around the determined path he forged deep inside of her.

When she went out with Pete tonight, she hadn't planned on ending up making it with her step-brother against the front door of her home!

"Harder," she begged.

Drew half laughed, half groaned as he rammed himself deep in her slick tightness. "Do you like the feel of me fucking you, Katie?"

"God, yes. More," she cried.

They thumped against the door. Right then she couldn't care if her parents heard them, she wanted more. More of him, more of this. She squeezed and squirmed on him as she welcomed each fierce thrust, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"Hold on." His arms slid under her knees to grip her bottom firmly before he staggered over to the wooden beach sitting beneath the lounge room window. He sat down, so that she straddled him with her knees resting on the cushions on either side of his hips, his cock seated deep within her as his mouth closed over hers. She began to move on him, tentatively at first, her inner muscles clenching and quivering around him.

His hands slid up over her breasts, hiking the thin material up to reveal her light blue bra. His fingers slid beneath the plain cotton material, finding soft handfuls. She moaned against his mouth, rising and falling on him with growing urgency.

His hot mouth trailed lower, pressing against the valley between her breasts as she bucked on his long length. The pressure of her bra fell away as he undid the front clasp. Thumbs stroked her pouting nipples, until they were tight with need.

"Your tits are incredible. They are wasted on a jerk like Pete," he told her, before his mouth took a nipple prisoner. She so agreed. He sucked, nibbled and licked her like she was some juicy strawberry, sending thrilling heat down between her thighs. His other hand slid down over her bottom, fingering the naughty hole there.

If their parents walked out onto the patio right then and demanded to know what was going on, she didn't think she could stop. Her coming right in front of them would be their answer.

Katie met his every upward thrust, fighting to hold onto the tiny fragments of her being as the surging pleasure escalated through her. Her head was tipped back, her skin was flushed. She felt feverish, wicked. Far from the nice girlfriend who wanted to make her boyfriend happy but worried he might think her a slut. With Drew, she got what she wanted without knowing what that was or having to ask for it.

She cried out as she came on top of him, her whole body tensing. He surged up inside of her, coaxing her on, his hand cupping her neck as he gazed into her eyes. His other hand eased from between her thighs to grasp her hip.

They sat there for long moments, his lips teasing hers, her body quivering and rippling around his solid girth in the aftermath.

When he pushed her off of him so that he slipped from her, she pouted in confusion. "You haven't..."

"I will." He made her stand, and he rose, towering above her. Between them stood his dewy cock. Deft fingers caught the hem of her t-shirt and pulled upwards. She lifted her arms, then let them fall as the t-shirt was thrown aside. Then he slid her bra straps down off her shoulders, and it too fell to the ground. He reached for her tiny denim skirt with its thin red belt, only his hands landed on her hips, twisting her around.

"Grip the back of the bench," he murmured in her ear. "Rest your knees on the cushions." His hand on the small of her back gave her a tiny push. Excitement dragged at her belly.

She knelt on the low bench facing towards it back, her fingers curling over the back. She wiggled her behind at him, and he chuckled as his hands slipped down between her thighs. He pushed her knees further apart, until she was spread impossibly wide. The position caused her back to arch and her bottom to press outwards. Her skirt was like a thick belt for all the cover it afforded her. His jeans went flying to land near the front door.

Her eyes closed as he surged against her, once, twice. Then he was there, lodged in her tight channel and pushing deep. She gasped as he surged to the hilt. Then stopped. His uneven breathing matched hers. She was poised as tight as a drum, waiting. A couple of streets away a car could be heard as it picked up speed.

A whimper escaped her as he eased out a little bit, then pushed back. He did this over and over, until the length of his thrusts increased. Her need built with a tingly rush.

"Are you seriously going to get back with Pete?" he asked, and a shiver raced down her spine. She shook her head, her blonde hair in it's pony tail feathering across her back.

"Good. I'd hate to have to hurt him." It didn't sound like it, Katie mused, but she was soon distracted. Fingers slipped down over her belly to tangle in the fleece at its base. He teased her there, strumming her until she writhed on his slowly thrusting length.

He was driving faster, harder. She moaned, clinging to the bench, her legs spread wide with he teased her throbbing bud. He was grunting, his breathing uneven as flesh slapped against flesh. She was pushing back against him, her body seeking its own release as his fingers and cock pleasured her. Tears filled her eyes at the intensity of it all. He bucked against her, ramming deep, gasping cries escaping both of them with every forceful stab. He jerked in her tightness as his warm seed filled her, his fierce cry ringing in her ears.

When finally he eased from her, he collapsed down on the bench and pulled her down across his lap. He pushed back damp tendrils from her face. He tugged the band from her hair, until it spilled down over her shoulders in a pale sheen.

"Did you come home for dinner?" she asked. Drew usually stayed on campus during the week, and only hardly ever came home on the weekends. In between studying, the gym, working and making out with girls, Katie usually rarely saw her step-brother.

"Yeah. Thought I'd borrow some milk, eat leftovers and give my sister a good seeing too."

A startled laugh escaped her and she pinched his thigh. Although her body tingled in thanks at his 'seeing too'.

So much for trying to avoid him until she figured out how she felt about everything. They both knew she couldn't resist him anything. Had she been asked a couple of weeks ago whether this annoyed her, she would have said yes. Now, she didn't care. She would take Drew anyway she could get him.

"Glad I could assist. In any particular order?" She asked, and he laughed.

"Leftovers, you, then milk."

"Good to know."

Katie had had a not so secret crush on Drew and Adam since she was fifteen. She had been forced to pretend disinterest as her friends worshipped them in Drew and Adam from afar. Only now she had to pretend she didn't know exactly what it felt like to have sex with them the way her friends had only fantasised about.

Katie never thought her crush could come to anything. Besides being her step-brother, a usually insurmountable barrier, both Drew and Adam were four years older than her eighteen, and very popular with the girls on campus.

"Do you and Adam have sex with the same girl a lot?" Katie asked. She knew Drew and Adam were competitive in all things, girls, cars and stuff. Did they keep score of things like this?

"No. Only with you," he said.

Oh. Relief welled in her, and she released the breath she didn't know she was holding. She liked knowing that they shared only her. Then a thought crossed her mind.

"Where is Adam?" she asked. "Do you think he heard us?" She climbed off his lap to kneel on the bench beside him, pulling down her skirt with one hand as she did so. Her other arm pressed against her bare breasts. Peeking through the window into the living room, she looked for Adam, but nobody was on the sofa before the tv.

"There comes a time in a guy's life when they no longer wants to share everything with his best mate."

Katie's eyebrows rose as her head swung around. What did that mean? Was this it?

"Since that first time on the beach, when you were so sweet and open and genuine, I think I was hooked. It just took me a while to figure it out. It doesn't matter to me that you're my step-sister, or that you've had the biggest crush on me forever."

Katie punched him on the arm for that last bit. But she could not hide the grin that spread across her face. Then her face fell.

"But what about mum and dad? They'll kill us if they find out."

Thank god their parent's bedroom faced the back garden. Still, if one of them decided to come down stairs to get a drink and got an eyeful instead...

"We'll tell them eventually. It'll mean we have to sneak around for a while, probably until you go to college and move out. But by then, there is nothing they can do about it." Silence. "But no Pete, or other boyfriends. Or girlfriends for me. Ok?"

"What about Adam?"

"Adam will understand that you're off-limits from now on."

She chewed on her bottom lip, secretly thrilled. It had always been Drew for her. Adam had been an incredibly nice fantasy, but if she had to choose, and she did, it was Drew first and foremost.

"Ok," she whispered, slowly smiling. More than ok. "And just so you know, it wasn't a 'big' crush. It was more-

"Fibber." His hand shot out, tugging hers away from where it covered her breasts. She squealed as he dragged her down so that she lay face down across his lap, and hiked up her skirt.

"Am not!"

"Are too."

As his hand settled over her exposed bottom, she compromised "Well maybe."

The end.