Her Secret Crush Ch. 06

Story Info
Katie lets her brother spank her and finds she likes it.
3.2k words
4.63
143.3k
94

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie pulled her school shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Then she reached for the side of her pleated skirt, prying open the button and drawing down the zip. Her body wiggled to the beat of Santogold playing on her ipod. The material landed with a soft whoosh at her ankles. Stepping out of it, she kicked it aside with her Mary-Janes. All she was left standing in was her pink bra, green striped knickers, knee high socks and black shoes. She tucked her ipod into her knickers next to her hip.

Drew wouldn't be over for dinner for hours. That meant she had time to kill until she saw her step-brother. The thought of seeing Drew again after almost a week break made the thought of sitting still and doing homework unbearable. They hadn't caught up on the weekend because she went camping with her best friend and her family, and it was a long stretch between their family dinner each Wednesday.

Sitting with her bum resting on the edge of the desk, she placed one foot on her desk chair and unbuckled the strap. Kicking off her shoe, she placed her other foot on the chair, and took that one off too. It was slightly chilly in the house, despite the warm afternoon sun. Unfolding the top of her socks, she pulled them up where they reached just above her knees. White socks were mandatory for school, but hers had a thin black line up the back that reached a drawn on bow just above her knee, like old fashioned stockings. What her principal didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Last week when Drew had come to dinner, he had left soon after the dishes had been cleared with an excuse he had to get back to campus to study for an exam. Then he had snuck around the side of the house and climbed up onto her balcony. And did things to her that their parents would kill them both for if they ever found out. She was damp just thinking about it.

Maybe watching a DVD would distract her. Walking over to her bed, she was rummaging around in a plastic box beneath it when something pinched her high on the inside of her thigh. She straightened up with a jerk, a small scream escaping her. Arms wrapped themselves around her body, lifting her off her feet.

Her heart racing, she struggled against the tanned arms holding her. "Jerk," she cried, when she realised it was Drew by the scent of his aftershave. He was hard where he pressed against her cotton knickers. Tugging the ear phones from her ears, she twisted her head back gaze up at him. "What's wrong with knocking?"

"Then I wouldn't get to see your striptease," he told her, tumbling her onto the bed. It was obvious what he wanted. If she wasn't so annoyed, she would have been flattered. He could have any girl on campus. She was still surprised he bothered with her. She rolled over onto her back and pushed up onto her elbows, glaring up at him. He t-shirt was nowhere to be seen.

"You were watching me?" He merely pointed to her wardrobe where the door was partially open. When her head swung back to him, it was to find him pulling down the zipper of his jeans, his eyes dropping from her chest to the V between her slightly parted thighs. It was only then that she remembered all she wore was underwear and socks. She flushed slightly, feeling out of sorts. Tugging the ipod free, she took her time pausing it and placing it on the bed beside her.

She had wanted to see him for ages, and now that he was here, she was feeling kind of shy. Which was all sorts of stupid. She had had sex with him a handful of times now. But instead of things becoming comfortable between them like she expected, it was becoming more intense. She couldn't stop thinking about him. The ways she craved him was shocking. Was it because he was a secret that she couldn't tell anyone about?

He pushed down his jeans and boxers and kicked them away. His shaft bobbed, and her insides clenched at the wondrous sight of him. She found herself on her hands and knees on the bed crawling towards him. Her hand reached out, circling him, drawing him closer. Her lips parted eagerly, kissing and nibbling his hot length. Drew groaned, and she smiled as she took his hardening length into her mouth.

His hands cupped her head, tugging the band of her pony-tail free. Her blonde hair spilled down over her shoulders, his fingers feathering through the thick strands. His grip tightened as her mouth moved up and down his shaft with enthusiam. His other hand slid down the column of her back until he found the clip of her bra, and the bra cups loosened over her dangling breasts.

"God, Katie, what you do to me," he moaned, bucking against her mouth. Katie struggled to take all of him in, sucking in air through her nose. It turned her on knowing it was her getting him all worked up.

She mewled in frustration as he pulled away from her. "Turn around," he told her. Katie sat on her heels, her arms crossed under her breasts. Her bra was slipping, and a pink nipple peeked out.

"I want you to come in my mouth."

"I want to come in your sweet pussy. It's all I've been thinking about."

Katie's mouth formed a soft "O". It still felt strange to hear her step-brother saying something like that to her. She had a crush on him for so long, it still felt impossible he felt the same way too.

"Turn around," he told her again, more softly this time, his lips curving in a half smile. Katie still hesitated.

"Mum and dad will be home from work in another hour."

"So I'll tell them my classes finished early."

"Did they?"

"No. But I wanted to see you again. It's been a week. My hand's sore from thinking about you."

Katie chewed on her lip, biting back a smile.

"You think that's funny?" He demanded, a dark eyebrow raised.

Katie shrugged, and her bra strap slipped, revealing one breast with its puckered nipple. Her smiled widened as his green eyes narrowed.

"The thought of me beating myself off thinking about you makes you laugh?"

Katie shook her head, trying not to laugh. He reached out and caught a blond chunk of hair, lightly tugging.

"I think it does. And for that, I'm going to have to punish you."

Katie squealed, rolling her long legs over the far side of the bed. She had barely risen from the bed before he pulled her back down. She climbed over to the far side again, and hands on her ankles dragged her back. She was grappling on her rug, but she couldn't get a grip. She half twisted on the bed, giggling, her feet pushing against his chest. The bed on its castor rollers squeaked and rolled several inches across the rug, hitting her bedside table. Her lamp wobbled, and she reached for it before it toppled to the floor. As she steadied it with her fingers flattening on its wide base, Drew yanked her knickers down.

Katie squealed again as two fingers pushed between her thighs. She was laying three-quarters on the bed, her shoulder and head dangling over the side. Drew was standing with one knee of the bed, his leg straddling one of hers, his arm beneath the knee of her other leg and holding it high as his fingers played with her pussy.

A moan escaped her, her hips arching as his thumb massaged her throbbing nub. Tingles ran up her legs to settle between her thighs. It felt so good, what he was doing to her. A week was a long time without even a solitary orgasm. Masturbating under the covers at night had felt like somehow she would be cheating on Drew, which was silly.

Katie came, swiftly and intensely. Still his fingers plugged her, and she tried pushing them away, the feelings too intense. Then the familiar heat was taking over, and she was whimpering, her body pushing down on his fingers. Even though she wore next to nothing, she felt like she was burning up, feverish. She was so close, she could almost see her orgasm. But his fingers slipped from her, and she whimpered as he left her hanging there.

"Don't stop," she begged him, but already he was pushing her leg back and across her body, the movement rolling her lower body over. Her knickers dug into her thighs just above her knees. His heated green eyes met hers, and she felt the heat tingle all the way to the bottom of her belly.

"Turn around for me," he asked her once again. This time there was no hesitation, and she wiggled around on to her belly and lifted up on her spread knees and elbows. "That's it, Katie, stay like that for me."

The bed shifted as he rose. Her fingers drew her pillow fully beneath her face as she watched him move around her room, going over to her desk. Her tummy clenched when she saw him walk back towards the bed with a handful of stuff, her wooden ruler covered in stickers the most obvious.

"Drew..." her fingers curled in the pillow anxiously. The thought of him punishing her with the ruler didn't seem such a fine one. She was such a baby when it came to paper cuts, she didn't know how well she would handle being spanked. The craving between her thighs abated at the thought. "My pain threshold is like non-existent."

"Relax. I promise to go easy on you."

Katie squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath. Relaxing didn't seem quite possible right then. Had he tried this with his other girlfriends? Jealousy tore through her. Katie had only slept with one other guy, and it had been over quick and not much fun. Peckering Pete hadn't tried any kinky stuff on her.

Drew's fingers reached up to lightly stroke the glistening flesh between her thighs. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss against her bare bottom. A heavy feeling settled in her belly as anticipation and nerves strummed through her. His finger drifted up and circled her bum hole, before pushing inside. Her pussy quivered, but his finger was in the wrong place.

Heat gathered in her pussy, and her body clenched and unclenched around nothing. After wiggling deep and pushing in and out a few times and making her gasp, he pulled his finger free. She wiggled her bottom at him, wanting him in her vagina, thrusting hard. Katie jerked when the ruler slapped her bottom. It wasn't hard, more humiliating than anything, but her flesh still stung. "Drew!" Then the ruler whacked her flesh again, and then again. It didn't matter which way she moved her hips, the wood found her with a resounding slap that made her ears turn pink.

"Ow. Ow," she cried like the baby she knew she was, and the spanking blessedly stopped. His hands covered her bottom, gently massaging her tender flesh.

"Be strong for me, Katie."

Sucking in her breath, she waited for it. This time, when he spanked her, she was ready for the feel of it. Her body jumped each time he slapped the wooden ruler against her red bottom and upper legs. A strange heat settled between her thighs, growing with each light slap of the ruler. As he spanked her, it became almost like a lightning strike, each time the ruler landed heat zeroed to her throbbing nub. A moan reached her ears, and she was shocked to realise it was her own. A gush of warmth trickled from her pussy.

When the ruler began spanking up between her spread thighs to strike her pussy mound, Katie quite didn't know what to do. Each spank sent a shock vibration of heat to her nub, making her gush with moisture. What was Drew doing to her?

She didn't protest when Drew drew her up onto her knees, and then off the bed. The ruler fell forgotten to the floor. She kicked off her knickers. He guided her over to her desk on wobbly legs, and sat her on the edge facing him. He kissed her, his hands running in her hair and down over her collar bone to her bra cups. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, drawing him nearer, her sock clad ankles hooking over each other. It didn't matter that her bum was slightly sore, she needed him inside her. Fiercely. Her hands slid up over his chest and shoulder, loving the warm feel of him beneath her hands.

"Put me in you," he whispered against her mouth. Katie moaned, wanting nothing more. Her hand reached between them, closing firmly about his thickness. She arched up as she guided him to her weeping gate. His hand slipped beneath the cotton of her bra, cupping her breast while the other gripped the desk.

She lodged the blunt head of him at her entrance, and the air rushed from her lungs as he drove hard, pushing up to the hilt with the first thrust. "Hell," he groaned, rotating his hips and drawing a gasp from Katie. His fingers teased her breasts, plucking and rolling their aching tips. He began to move, long, slow glides that drove her mad.

"Harder," she pleaded, her nails digging into his firm butt. He was thick and long as he worked himself inside her. He was so much bigger than Pete, and her walls stretched tightly around Drew as he plunged deep. The sound of her desk bumping against the wall was merely background noise to their gasps and moans. Shockwaves of heat were running through her, her body arching, her hips pushing down on him. His mouth was fused against hers, their tongues tangling.

On and on he thrust into her, rolling his hips, stopping, and only starting again when she begged him. She didn't know what had come over her, but she wanted, needed more. Her nails raked down his back, her teeth sunk into his shoulder. He groaned, fucking her hard and fierce. She screamed against each slam of his hips, his cock tunnelling deep with each demanding thrust.

His body tensed against hers, his hips jerking. Hot warmth gushed deep inside her, making her shiver. She cried out as she came, her clenching pussy milking him as she writhed and bucked on his sharp thrusts. There was a sharp edge to her orgasm, almost a desperation stirred up by his spanking.

Her face was pressed against his shoulder, her arms wrapped about his neck as their breathing slowed. She had never come like that before, and she felt slightly shaken. If what Drew and she did on her desk counted as homework, no doubt she would get A's on her homework assignments.

Drew pressed gentle kisses down her throat. It was only because they were so silent that they heard the slam of the front door.

Katie jumped, and Drew swore. "They're home early!" she gasped at the same time Drew said "Fuck, my cars' parked out front. They know I'm here."

"Katie! Drew!" her mother called. Drew pulled out of her, and she slipped off the desk in a mad panic. She hastily did up her bra and leaned over to jiggle her breasts in right. She rushed over to her French doors and pulled them open, letting fresh air into the room. Then she ran around and scooped up her uniform, pulling her crushed shirt over her head and zipping up her skirt. She brushed her fingers through her hair as she searched for her knickers. Drew had pulled on his jeans with a bit of a jumping action and was searching through the closet. Her fingers scooped up her knickers just as her door swung open.

Her mum stood in the doorway, wearing grey striped trouser and a white blouse. Her black leather handbag was still on her shoulder.

"Hi mum," she managed, slightly squeakily. Moisture trickled down her inner thigh. "Drew was just helping me with my homework." Drew was behind her, and took her balled up knickers from her hand resting on the small of her back.

Her mother frowned, taking in the sight of them standing guilty in the middle of the room, the slightly rumpled bed, the box of DVD's half pulled out, her ipod on the floor. If Katie wasn't already flushed from her orgasms, she knew she was starting to burn up under the watchful gaze of her mother.

"This has nothing to do with your birthday next week, we promise," Drew added. Her gaze swung back to Drew's, eyes wide. He shrugged.

"Alright," her mother said after a tense moment, her face relaxing. "When you're finished with your homework, come down and set the table you two. I thought steak on the BBQ and salad for dinner. Any objections?"

Katie shook her head, and Drew said "sounds good."

When the door was pulled shut but not completely closed behind her mother, Katie almost collapsed to the floor. They both listened as the footsteps moved toward the master bedroom.

"Oh my god," she mumbled, staring at the door. She pressed her hand against her pounding heart. Drew pulled her into his arms, his head dipping.

She tried pushing him away. "You have so got to be kidding me! Mum's just down the hall."

"But you're not wearing panties beneath your skirt." His big athletic body crowded her back against the wardrobe door.

Her hand clapped against his mouth. "Shout it to the world, why don't you!" She strained to hear if her mother was coming back. When several long moments passed, she breathed a sigh of relief. Drew was watching her, a quirk to his lips. His free hand was resting on her hip.

She stuck her tongue out of him and ducked beneath his outstretched arm where it had planted itself beside her head. Her escape failed when he drew her back by catching a fistful of her skirt.

"They're safe in my pocket. And I'll give them back if you can convince me. But only if you don't scream."

Her eyes widened as his kissed the corner of her mouth. His hand, finding its way beneath her skirt, was sliding up her inner thigh. Katie moaned as he cupped her swollen, glistening flesh. She was in trouble. When he sunk to his knees before her, she pressed her arm over her eyes, her breathing hitching. Deep trouble. She couldn't bear to watch. There was no way she could be quite if he went down on her.

"Drew..." she ground out. But whatever else she was going to say flew out of her head when his tongue licked along her cleft. She bit her lip hard. Don't scream, she told herself over and over. "I'm not going to scream."

When his tongue stuck up into her pussy channel, she screamed, the sound muffled by her hand.