Her Sister Engaged My Wife Pregnant

Story Info
A trip to her sisters gets my wife pregnant.
1.9k words
2.48
111k
53
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife went to visit her sister and came home pregnant. Let me first start with meeting my wife.

I met my wife in high school and we dated for 4 years before we got married. We both were 23 at the time and my wife's little sister was one of the bridesmaids. One thing that made our marriage fit so well is we both didn't want kids. All we wanted was to travel and see the world and enjoy life.

When my sister in-law turned 22 she called my wife to tell her about her engagement, and she wanted us to come celebrate with her and her groom to be on the engagement. I have my own business and had to work that weekend. I told my wife to be careful, but if she was drinking to stay overnight and not to drive home.

I got real tied up at the shop the day of the party and it was almost midnight by the time I got home and saw the light blinking that there was a massage. I listened to my wife telling me that I was missing a great party and that she had a few drinks, so she booked a room at the hotel. She went on to say that she would be home to cook me Sunday dinner for me and that she loved me.

I went to bed thinking about how great our marriage was and how nice it was now that I had the doctor snip me, so no more condoms or pills or anything else just her and me. I woke in the morning and wondered how the party went but waited until 11AM to call the wife's cell phone but it went to voice mail so I thought she didn't charge the dam thing again like always.

It was 3 in the afternoon when she pulled in the driveway and I watched her get out of the car and she looked worn out. So when she walked in the house I told her not to worry about supper that I would order in. She give me a small smile and said that she wasn't hungry and would only have a salad to eat.

Later that night after a quiet night with her saying very little, I asked her about things went at the party she only give me one word answers, so I let it rest thinking that she was maybe a bit hung over. When we went to bed she waited until I was in bed before she undressed. The thing is she turned the lights out before undressing and that wasn't normal cause she knows I love looking at her naked body.

I guess I should say our love making was 5 to 7 times a week, but after she got back from her sister's it all but died. I mean we made love the night before she went to her sister's and it wasn't until the next Saturday before she seem to want to make love. To say I was confused by her would be a great understatement. When I asked her what was going on she would only say that she wasn't in the mood for love making. I didn't push it and let her have her space. I thought it was due to her sister and her husband to be breaking up the night of the party that had her so upset.

It was about 5 weeks after the party when she all but knocked me over running to the bathroom to throw up. I told her better stay home from work because she must have the flu or something. It wasn't a hour later she was out the door going to work on time. But 4 of the next 5 days was the same thing, and I was beginning to worry there was something wrong. I asked her over and over to go get checked out, but she just kept saying it was nothing and that she was fine and not to worry.

It was about three and half months after the party she started acting even more strange and I saw she was getting a bit of a tummy on her. I told her to lay off the sweets.

Our love making was back to 3 to 4 times a week and it was my birthday. When we got into bed and turned on the video for us to watch hoping it would get her hot like it had it the past. Yes it was a porno but it was a new one I had picked up and I had fast forward to the first sex scene which had 3 black guys and a white woman. My wife took one look and burst into tears. Ok now I'm totally confused by her because stuff like this always got her hotter than a firecracker, but not this time. She ran to the bathroom balling her eyes out saying she was fine just give her some time.

Well sex was out that night, but the next morning when she was making us coffee I walked up behind her running my hand across her growing belly. I said "Do you have something to tell me, cause something isn't right, so just tell what's going with you, please?"

She turned to me with tears running down her face again and said "I'm pregnant and I know it's a black baby inside me."

I don't remember hitting the floor but there I was looking up at my crying wife who went on to saying "It's too late for abortion or anything like that so I guess I'm having a baby. I'm so sorry I hurt you like this and I can't believe I did this to the man I love with all my heart. So honey if you want me to pack my things and leave just say so because I can't stand the hurt I see on your face that I caused you. Please, just say something, say anything even if its how much you hate me, please honey."

I got up off the floor and went to the table feeling like I just got sucker punched by Mike Tyson. I sat down and finally said "How did it, no when, who was it?" I knew I wasn't making sense but who would after being kicked in the balls like that.

She sat down beside from me saying "It happened the night when I was with my sister, remember her engagement and I was drinking and it got out of hand. I'm sorry but I can't take it back, its too late."

I just stared at her for the longest time and finally said "Tell me about it, I want to know everything that happened that night. I don't want you to leave a single thing out. GOT IT?"

I guess I yelled that because there was the tears again and it was breaking my heart in more ways than one. She was looking at the floor when she started. "Well when I got to Tammy's everyone was so happy and the wine was flowing and that's when I called you to say that I had booked a hotel room for the night. Well about 10PM there was a phone call and it turned out her husband to be was cheating on her and Tammy began throwing things at him. It went from bad to worse when she ran out jumped in his car and left, but not before hitting two other cars. Jake ran down the street after her and we didn't see them after that. So there I was with the best man and the two ushers. The maids of honors had disappeared leaving me sitting in the bar with 3 guys which were all black guys honey."

She started to cry even harder at that point as she recounted that night. She looked at our wedding picture on the wall and said "Remember when you got that first porno for us to which and it had two black guys fucking that woman who looked a lot like me, well it start a fantasy in my head and here I am with 3 young very good looking black guys. When one of them got all of us a couple tequila shooters each and you know what that stuff does to me. Well the next thing I know I'm in my room with all 3 guys and they are kissing me and I feel my clothes being taken off me but between the tequila and my fantasy I didn't stop them honey. I knew I should ask them to use condoms but because I was over my fertile time I thought it would be ok. The next thing I remember was being ate out with one kissing me and the other sucking my nipples and I was coming over and over again like the slut I was being with them."

She turned to face me and said "It was me honey, I was begging them to fucking me and they sure did that, I mean how many times have tried to have anal sex with me and I never let you but at one point I had one in my pussy one in my mouth and the last one up my ass. I'm so sorry honey but I came so hard I kept blacking out it was so intense the fucking I getting from those guys. I'm not sure how many times they came in me but I do know it was 5 in the morning before they left so I could get some sleep."

I said "So why didn't you stop and get the morning after pill, you know you could've picked it up so I don't understand. Or even once you knew I'm sure you could've got an abortion but you don't say anything until it's too late. What do you think am not going to notice that your pregnant at some point?"

"I was in denial" she went on to say "Then I hoped that I would have a miscarriage but that hasn't happened either, now its too late to do anything other than have the babies.

Wait did she say babies, like in more than one, what the fuck is she talking about babies, so I said "Babies, what are you saying? You have more than one baby inside you, is that what you're saying?" She nodded her head saying "Twins".

She started to get up saying "I will pack a few things and be gone in 20 minutes." I grabbed her hand sitting her back down and said "When I married you I said I love you and I still do love you. Remember the part about for better or for worse, well I guess this wasn't what they were talking about, but I think we better start thinking about this and decide if we are going to be parents or are we going to put them up for adoption."

She threw her arms around me so tight I couldn't breathe.

That was almost a year ago and we have two wonderful little baby girls who we both love more than life itself. But I'm starting to think maybe we should see if my wife could have a boy next time. What you think?