Her Son Delivers a Creampie

Story Info
A divorce and then she takes her son's cock.
1.1k words
4.48
150.3k
156
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it finally happened. My parents separated and then got a divorce. It was a long time in coming. They both seemed to have waited until I turned eighteen and had graduated from high school. Mom and Dad had been fighting for years. I never really knew what was behind all that constant strife. I was just glad it was over with.

I was on my own now. I had a job and my own apartment. My Mom would call me up and ask me to visit her when she was lonely. For some reason she decided not to find another man to replace my father. Mom was still in her mid forties and I thought she was attractive. I know a son shouldn't be checking out his Mom but I couldn't help it.

I didn't have a girlfriend right then and my Mom seemed to like showing off her body. She had big breasts and was generally shapely. Sometimes I would fantasize about what she looked like without her clothes on. I stopped over one Saturday after I received her phone call. When I got there Mom was wearing a tight shirt and pants. I tried not to be obvious as I looked her over.

Mom seemed to be upset like she had been crying.

"I still get lonely being by myself," she told me.

When I asked her why she didn't go on any dates she replied that no one was interested in her. I found that hard to believe. Mom was standing there in the kitchen. I went over and placed my hands on her shoulders. I could smell the perfume she was wearing.

"I don't know what I would do without you Josh," she told me.

We were so damn close to each other. Maybe I just lost my willpower. I leaned in and kissed my mother on the mouth. I could she she was taken by surprise. I guess it was my turn to be shocked. Mom placed her hands on my waist and we had a more intense kiss. From there it started to get crazy. I brought my hands to her shirt and I squeezed her breasts.

Mom moved her hands down to my belt buckle. She unfastened it and pushed my pants and underwear down to the floor. My dick had become semi-erect by now. Mom gazed down and got a good look at my cock. I didn't have to tell her a thing. She knelt before me and took my prick in one of her hands. She wrapped her lips around me and took me into her mouth.

I placed a hand on the back of her head. I didn't even have to urge her. Mom slid all the way down my shaft, right down to the root. It had been such a long time since anyone had given me head. Mom seemed like she needed this worse than I did. Her head bobbed up and down my fat rod. I was completely hard in just a few minutes time.

I couldn't let this go as just a blowjob. I pulled my Mom up from the floor. I walked her back to her bedroom and I removed her clothes. Her boobs looked like they belonged to a woman in her twenties. I had her lie back on the mattress. I parted her thighs and I lowered my face. I slid my tongue up and down her slit. Mom cried out as I licked her pussy.

I used my tongue as well as my fingers. I pushed two digits into her slippery wet hole. I thought she was going to explode right there. I finally pulled back and got to my knees.

"Please Josh, I need you," Mom pleaded with me.

I guided my mushroom to her opening and I entered her greedy hole. Mom let out this loud moan. I pushed completely into her body. I rested my cock inside her as my mother used her muscles to grab at my dick. She couldn't fool me, she needed my cock badly. I began to stroke her pussy. Mom wrapped her legs around me and she held on as I pounded her wet tunnel.

I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. My Mom was acting like this horny slut who had to have her son using her pussy. And use it I did. My balls were hitting her bottom every time I entered her. Mom had her head rolled back as she took my cock deep into her body. I know we were getting loud there on her bed.

I eventually flipped my mother onto her hands and knees. I entered her from behind and went deep.

"Don't pull out!" She urged me.

I wasn't using a rubber and I sure didn't like the idea of pulling out. As time progressed I felt myself getting close. I wanted my Mom to have my love offering. Finally I sent some jets of my cream deep into her passage. Mom's body stiffened as she took my cream deep in her pussy. I had a large load to give to my Mom that day. I envisioned coating her pussy walls and her eggs with my cum.

It took almost ten minutes before I was empty. I pulled out and looked to see my seed come pouring out of my Mom's body. Mom's body shook from the fucking she had just taken. We both collapsed onto the bed and we held each other.

"Thank you for that. I don't regret anything that we did," she told me.

I didn't regret it either. As a matter of fact, I was already thinking about the next time we could repeat this. I ended up staying the night with Mom. The next morning she made me hard with her mouth one more time. Mom mounted my staff and she lowered her body onto mine. I grasped her tits with my hands and I milked her big boobs. Mom loved having her chest played with. Her nipples became like hard pebbles.

Much to my surprise I gave Mom another load of my creamy milk. She took every drop of my seed before we were all finished. We made a pact there in bed. We would be lovers from here on in. I started spending most of my evenings in Mom's pussy. She couldn't seem to get enough cock from me.

We even discussed a forbidden subject. I would tell my mother that I would coat her fertile eggs with my cum. This made my Mom go crazy with lust.

"Yes Josh, I want a big belly!" She would plead with me.

She had been taking birth control pills all this time but she soon stopped. I know how wild it all seems but I want to see my mother's body being impregnated by me. I know Mom gets wild in bed when we have sex talk about making babies. Hopefully in the next few months she will begin to show from all our activities in bed.