Her Thirst Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother sparks his sister's dominance.
4.2k words
4.41
39.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers

Trying my hand on a different story. Please comment and let me know how I am doing. Thanks and enjoy.

* * *

My name is Adam. I am 28 years old living in a suburban town in upstate New York. I wasn't the smartest kid in school. I wasn't a huge success as a jock. I wasn't part of the emo group. I was average. Right down the line. I lived my life right down the line. I pride myself on that. As a kid with strict parents that had huge ideas and plans for me, I failed them in every way, but I didn't let them down to the point where they would have given up hope on me. I am head chef in a popular downtown restaurant. Sure, I still live at home, but I contribute. I am no slouch, I go above beyond their requirements to live within my parents' home, but I also come with a lot of failure baggage that they try to ignore. So, to simply put, I was a rising star in their eyes and never rose.

I stand in my room, lifting a set of curling bars to try and make my average build a little less average. My parents have been bombarding me with questions about why I haven't found someone yet. They ask why I can't maintain a relationship for more than a week or two. When you are five foot ten, sporting dull brown hair, with an average build, the women don't come crushing down doors to get at you. Self-improvement as they say is the key to success. So, taking the words of my parents that they have borrowed from some sort of televised infomercial, I started my self-improvement.

My sister, Eve, unlike myself was that rising star. Yes, my parents had a morbid sense of humor when they decided to name us Adam and Eve. But, it was a humor lost among them. No one else, especially my sister and I found it humorous in anyway. Eve turned 18 a few days ago. She was a high school athlete. She got herself a full-ride scholarship at a University near by for lacrosse. Eve graduated with honors and also had a scholastic grant given to her by some sort of society that wanted to nurture gifted brains like her. Eve was stunning. She stood five foot six, had an amazing figure that appeared out of no where and was toned by all the sports she played. She had deep green opals for eyes and amazingly long, soft blonde hair. She turned heads everywhere we would go. She was my parents' finest creation.

As I finished my last set of curls and felt my biceps sore from how many I attempted, I decided that it was time to get some of my things together and get ready for work. I live above the garage. It felt like a world away from my parents, but their reach can still be extended to my own little domain. It used to be my father's man-cave, but ever since I failed to leave the nest, this has been my permanent dwelling. I grabbed some boxers, started to the small bathroom that was in my little home and paused when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said as I fumbled around for a towel that I forgot where I had placed.

My door opened and I see Eve poking her head in with her eyes shut humorously too tight. "Are you decent? Not jerking off, are we?" she asked recounting the time that she had walked in on me while I was at a compromising position with a porno video. "I don't want to go blind again."

"No. I'm about to hop into the shower." I said.

Eve entered my room and shut the door behind her. In her hands was a small bag of bathing items and a towel. "Mom is using the shower and I am going to be late for dance class. Can I bum a shower here?"

"Eve, I got work."

"When?" she asked.

I looked at my watch, even though I had more than four hours before I had to go in for dinner prep, I lied, "I got an hour before I have to leave."

Eve pouted cutely, "Please? Please let me go first, Adam?"

I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to take her shower first. She jumped up in glee and pranced to my bathroom. As she walked by me happily, I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a pair of far too tight yoga pants that displayed every bit of her amazing legs and her toned butt. She wore an athletic top that was too tight as well, and from the sweat marks on them, she must have been jogging around the neighborhood again, driving all the married men insane with arousal.

"I promise I will be quick!" She said and closed the bathroom door.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I picked up my phone and scrolled through some the messages I was getting from work about the day's food usage. A creak sounded. I looked over and saw the bathroom door open slightly. It was supposed to be a man-cave. My father never really took the time to put working locks onto the bathroom door. I can hear Eve humming as she showered. I can hear the water splashing off her body. An impulse overcame me. I got up from my bed and peered into the slightly opened door. I can see Eve through the frosted glass of the shower stall. Even with the slightly blurred image from the shower stall, I can see how completely stunning she was. She was facing me to have the shower spraying directly into her face. Eve was soaping her amazing breasts, her stomach and then her privates. I can see that she lingered there for a moment. That moment turned in a little more as she was playing with herself.

I immediately sat back onto my bed. What the fuck was I doing? I looked down and can see my erection was pitching a tent in my shorts. I cursed myself and stole another peak. She had a hand against the stall and was completely in her own world as she was stroking her clit. I couldn't help it anymore since she took the shower time that I had reserved to do exactly as she was doing. I stood from my bed and pulled my rigid cock out and began to stroke it using the pre-cum that had built up. I tried to match her pace that she was pleasuring herself with. As quiet as she was trying to be, she let out a few quiet moans as she was nearing her orgasm. I quickened as well. I pressed a hand against the doorway of the bathroom and stroked as fast as I could while watching her.

Eve moaned and pressed herself against the shower stall as she came. I held my breath as I came with her, foolishly spraying cum onto the wall and my hamper. As I did, my arm that was holding me up gave out and I pushed the door wide open. Eve let out a shriek as she stopped the shower and stepped out fumbling for a towel.

"Adam! What the fuck are you doing?" She demanded and she wrapped her towel around her. She stormed up to me before I can even recover from what I had just done. I back pedaled and tried to hide the evidence of my horrific act. She shoved me onto my bed with my cock softening in my hands. "What the fuck? Adam! Were you just spying on me?"

"Eve, I'm sorry. I..."

"Oh my god, were you jerking off?" Eve asked as she looked around and saw the string of cum I had left against the wall and on my hamper. "Jesus, Adam!"

"Eve, god...I'm so sorry." I said as I sat up from my bed.

Eve stood there and began to cry. "What the hell, Adam? I'm your sister. How the hell can you do this?"

I pulled up my shorts, covering my cum covered cock and sat at the edge of my bed. I didn't know what to say. I just sat there watching her cry. I tried to muster up something...anything in my head to say to her. "I'm sorry. It was a moment of weakness. You know I haven't been with any women in a while. It isn't an excuse, Eve. But, it was a moment of weakness. You came in here...looking absolutely amazing and sexy. I heard you in the shower. I knew what you were doing."

She wiped away some of her tears, "Don't change the subject. I didn't fucking jerk off to you in the shower!"

"Eve, I know! I know!"

Eve leaned towards me. "I don't even know what to say."

"Eve, I'm so sorry. Please...I know it was stupid."

Eve walked into the bathroom, grabbed her shower things and stormed out of my little house and back to my parents. I sat there and stared at the mess I made and just shook my head. What the fuck was I doing?

* * *

After clocking out at work and heading my way home, I had expected all hell to break loose. I expected my father to be waiting for me at the garage house with his gun. To be honest, I would be in the same position as him. I would want to kick my own ass. I pulled up to the house and could see that none of the lights were on in the house. No father waiting for me at the garage entrance. Nothing. I shut the engine off of my Corolla and got out. It was quiet. I took a deep breath and heading into my house. My room was dark except for a small led lamp that Eve had made for me when she was in school. I set my stuff down and jumped into the shower to wash away a night of working in a restaurant off of me.

I stood there as hot water was hitting me in the face and head. I replayed what had happened earlier in the day. Eve was standing basically in the same position I was. I can still smell the soap that she used in the bathroom. It reminded me of all the times we hung out in my room playing videos games. It reminded me of how amazing she always smelled. It reminded me how much of a beautiful woman she has become. With all the memories, I was once again aroused by her. I looked down at my rigid dick and just shook my head. I washed up and got out of the shower. While drying off, I looked down and realized that Eve had left the panties that she wore this morning. I bent down and picked the lacey pink thong up and stared at it. I stared. I stared at how small there were. I stared at how sexy they must be on Eve. I leaned into the panties and took a deep whiff. My dick immediate stood up on end. It smelled amazing. I dropped them and got out of the bathroom disgusted with myself.

I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone to see that I had a message.

Are you home? It was Eve.

Yes. I texted back to her.

I need to talk to you.

I'm here. Eve, I'm sorry.

I'm coming over.

It didn't take long for Eve to come into my room. She shut the door and stood there. I looked up. She was wearing a pair of pajama pants and a hooded sweatshirt. Eve stood with her arms crossed and scowling at me.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

I sat up and shrugged, "Eve, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I don't know why I did what I did, ok? I have no excuses."

Eve took a few steps towards me and my bed. She stood there with her arms still crossed. "Do you find me attractive?"

I looked up confused.

"Answer me, pervert."

I nodded dumbly. "Yes. But, I can explain-"

"Shut up, Adam. I ask the questions and you answer."

I nodded again.

"You said before that you thought I was sexy. Is that true? Do I stir up some sort of perverted desire in you?"

"Yes."

"Has this just been a recent development?"

I shook my head.

"When did it start?"

I looked up and into her eyes. I tried to see if there was something to all her questions. But, I just found the stern but beautiful face of my sister. "I can't exactly pinpoint the time where it started. But, I guess last year when you started developing. We hung out a lot and you were just getting prettier and prettier every time I looked at you."

"Pervert." She scolded and took another step towards me. "I'm your sister."

"I know! It wasn't like I was jerking off to you then. Jesus, Eve. Today was just all kinds of fucked up for me. I can't explain what happened. I'm not going to rationalize it with me not being able to get women as the excuse. I was just fucked in the head today."

Eve stepped closer to me and was now beside me. "Yes, you were."

"Did you tell mom and dad?" I asked worried about the response.

"No."

I looked up.

"I understand why you did it. I understand that we all have desires inside of us. I desire physical attention too. I am not inhumane nor am I immune to the carnal desires that a man can have. I didn't tell our parents because they don't need to know something like this." Eve pointed at me, "Because, I now own you."

"What?"

"I own you, Adam."

I sat back against the headboard of my bed and couldn't understand what she was trying to tell me. She peered into the bathroom and found the panties that she had left behind. Eve went into the bathroom and fished them off the bathroom tile and walked back to where she stood, next to me. She held out her panties.

"Did you smell them?"

I shook my head in a lie. Eve reached out with her other hand. With lightning quick speed, she slapped me across the face. I was so stunned, I couldn't even react.

"Did you smell them?" she asked again.

I nodded.

"So...you want my pussy. You want your sister's pussy?"

I wanted to shake my head, but I nodded. "Yes."

She sat down next to me on my bed. "I won't tell mom and dad. I won't as long as you behave like a good pervert. You step out of line and I will rat on you in a hot second. You know that you have zero standing with them."

I nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

She stood from my bed. "Whatever I want. Whenever I want it done. No matter what it is, you will obey and do it. Is that understood?"

I nodded.

"Stand up."

I stood from my bed.

"Open your mouth."

I did.

Eve looked at me to see if I was going to rebuff what she was telling me to do. But, there wasn't anything I could do. She was right. She can say whatever she wants and my parents will side with her. My father has the rage and the resources to make me disappear and no one will know or care. She walked up to me and slowly stuffed the panties that she wore into my mouth.

"Close your mouth."

I did as commanded. My heart was racing.

"Does it taste good? Does the taste of your little sister's panties in your mouth taste good?" Eve asked.

I nodded. It did. The moisture from her jogging and her pussy that permeated itself into the fabric tasted amazing, salty and sweet, everything that I would imagine something from my sister to taste like. My mind was spinning. My heart was racing with excitement. My dick was hardening from arousal. Eve watched my cock stiffen to attention. She smirked.

"Get naked."

I stood there with a hesitant look.

"Strip, pervert."

I reluctantly pulled my shorts off and my t-shirt. I stood there with my erection standing straight up into the air. As much as Eve was being dominant, I can see that in her eyes she was flustered by the size of me. All nine inches stood at attention for her to see.

"Not bad." She said still hiding her shock. Eve walked up to my erection. She reached out and took hold of me. Her touch was like electric. Every nerve in my body was firing faster than they ever had before. Eve took her thumb and placed it at the head of my cock and applied pressure to it. I winced in pain as she squeezed hard. "You will like this pain."

I nodded.

Eve let go of my cock. "Come here and take off my clothes."

I stood motionless.

"What did I just say?"

I nodded.

"Well, hurry up, pervert."

I stepped up to her. I pulled off her hooded sweatshirt revealing her naked breasts underneath. They were a healthy C cup with the most perfect nipples that were completely erect. She took such great care of her skin that there was a sheen to her that was shining from the light coming from the bathroom.

"My bottoms." She ordered.

I pulled the string to her pajama bottoms and pulled them down to the ground, my head going along with the action. I can see that she was cleanly shaven if not waxed perfectly. I can see that she had perfectly shaped and sized labia. With a quick eye before standing up, I can see that she was wet.

"Do you like looking at me?"

I nodded.

"Do you like how my breasts look?"

I nodded.

She took her right leg and propped it onto my bed giving me a full open view of her pussy. "Is this what you wanted to look at earlier today?"

I was hesitant again to answer. My slowness was quickly answered with another slap across the face. I nodded reeling from the sting of the slap.

"Get on your knees and come here."

I dropped down to my knees and inched forward to Eve's perfect pussy. I can smell how amazing it smelled. The scent made me even harder than I had ever been. She reached into my mouth with her finger and hooked her panties out of my mouth.

"Lick my pussy, pervert."

"Eve, jerking off was one thing. This..."

Another slap to the face was her answer. I obeyed and dove into her pussy like man that had been starving for months. She tasted like ripe strawberries. Eve was completely dripping by the time my tongue touched her. She moaned with pleasure as I tongued her clit. I swirled my tongue around her labia. I got the taste. I now crave it. I reached up with my hands to grip her legs.

"No!" she snapped and slapped me once again.

My hands dropped to my sides and I continued to lick as ordered. Eve was now grinding her pussy into my tongue and lips. I can feel her trembling. I can see that she fought with ever ounce of strength in her body to keep standing as I tongued her to orgasm. She moaned with pleasure. Eve took a few moments of quiet moaning and touching her own breasts to settle before she gathered herself for my next command.

"Stop."

I obeyed.

"Get on the bed."

I scrambled to the bed. I lay down on it and watched as she looked me over. Her eyes settled on my cock which must have gotten thicker and larger than I have ever gotten it. Eve got onto the bed and straddled me, but above my cock and more near my stomach. Her perfect ass now had my cock right between her perfect ass cheeks.

"I'm going to grant a pervert his wish for now." She leaned into me and stuffed her panties back into my mouth. "I will fuck you. But, you get to cum when I say you do. Is that understood?"

I nodded as I was now sucking on the panties she stuffed back into my mouth. I was almost near panting from excitement. I watched as Eve clumsily backed herself down and above my cock. She took a deep breath while reaching down to my erection and guided centerline to her amazing wet slit. She slid it into her. She gasped.

"Jesus, pervert, you have a big fucking cock." She muttered as she struggled to fit me into her.

I nodded.

Eve pushed down more. Little by little, I watched my cock slide into her. Eve's body was visibly trembling as she pushed with determination. As I slid in, she gasped as I broke through her hymen. She moaned with pain and pleasure as her hands gripped her perfect breasts.

"Did you like that, pervert? You got to take your sister's virginity."

I nodded. She reached out and slapped me.

"Pervert."

I nodded.

Eve brought her tight pussy up my cock and then back down. Each time she completed the action, she repeated with more sureness and pleasure. She was riding me. Eve was riding my cock like she had been riding it like she had been riding cocks for ages. Her body was moving in perfect rhythm. My cock was swelling with a sense of urgency. I was going to cum. I reached out to grab her knees to warn her.

"No. You cum when I allow it!" she scolded and slapped me once again. The stings from her slaps were now turning me on. I wanted her to punish me. Eve kept riding. I can hear her pussy getting wetter and wetter. I felt my perfect sister's slit get tighter and tighter as she fucked me. I gripped my sheets as I watched her fuck me. Eve started fucking me with even more desire and determination. Her breasts began to heave with each rough and violent surge she made on my cock. Eve reached out onto my chest and dug her nails into me. She dug them so deep that I can see blood start to well on some of her nails. Her pussy clamped down on my tighter than any other woman's pussy ever has.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled. Her body shook violently as pleasure ripped through her body. Eve leaned back and then off my cock which was still hard from arousal and not given permission expel all the cum I had in me. She gasped for air as she regained her composure. She straddled my legs and looked down at my cock.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers
12