Hera Strikes Back Ch. 04

Story Info
Peander discovers the well of Urd.
8.1k words
4.32
9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
791 Followers

Aphrodite's Curse

Book 4

Hera Strikes Back

Chapter 4

"I don't know about you, Hephaestus," Hades growled, "but I am getting fucking tired of waiting out here. Time is getting away from us!"

"I agree, Uncle," Hephaestus said as he pointed over to the locked doors of Athena's temple. "What in the hell are Hera, Circe and Athena doing? They have been holed up in there for almost a week! Don't they know we could be attacked again at any moment?"

"Yes, and whatever special project they have Archimedes working on cannot possibly be this important," Hades said as he swept his hands out over the smoldering ruins of Athens. "I mean, come on! Look at the massive shitstorm raging all around us! We need the world's best engineer working on shoring up our defenses, and rebuilding the temples, not lounging around in Athena's temple all day! This is complete and utter bullshit!"

"Hey Guys," Dionysus said as he walked across the plaza of the Acropolis to join them. Under his arm he had a large amphora of wine, one of the few that survived the initial attack. He said, "The fates are at least being kind to us in one measure today; just look at what I found hidden in the basement of my shrine. Holy Mother Gaia and the Great Lords of Chaos, but I am so damned parched, finding this was a sight for sore eyes. Damn, but do I need a drink right now."

"You always need a drink," Hephaestus said as he glared over at Dionysus.

"Well," Dionysus said as he pointed down into the burning wreckage of the city, "if there was ever a better time to start drinking than now, I can't think of it. I say, watching the world go down in flames is a lot more palatable when you have a buzz on!"

"Drinking is not the answer, nephew," Hades scolded.

"Well, I get it depends on the question, doesn't it, Uncle?" Dionysus winked back. "And I also say, since we are completely fucked anyway, let's at least enjoy the ride down into the abyss. Why get so uptight about a grim dark future we cannot possibly control?"

"Hmmm...," Hades said as he conjured up a goblet and held his hand out. "Here..., fill me up, Di-Di. Maybe I will have that drink after all. I have been feeling my manna draining to dangerously low levels as each hour passes, so who knows, maybe you are right? Perhaps I should just get my drink on, lay back and enjoy the slide into oblivion."

Dionysus smiled as he filled Hades goblet, and the Lord of the Dead finished his drink in one loud, wet gulp. Hades wiped his mouth, and growled, as he added, "This whole clusterfuck in progress has turned my normally sunny disposition completely sour."

"Normal sunny disposition!" Euphrosyne cried as he walked over to join them. "Uncle Hades, no one ever has ever accused you of having a sunny disposition. But I must say, you seem especially dark today, even for you!"

"Euphrosyne!" Dionysus cried as she walked into view. He held out a brimming goblet of wine to her, and said, "I already got your drink right here, girl." He glanced over her shoulder and looked around the plaza as he added, "And..., uh, where are your sisters? I think they might—"

"—No thanks, Cuz," Euphrosyne said as she pushed the goblet away. "I think I want to keep my wits straight today." She glared over at Hades, and added, "And it does not help our situation at all to get drunk off our asses. We Gods must stay sober today; there is a war on!"

"I don't know, Euphrosyne," Hades said. "Look around and tell me what you see? Everything is going to shit right now. It is the end!"

Hephaestus stepped forward and said, "Give me a shot of that, Di-Di." He frowned, and added, "Well, I hope you and Hades are happy. You guys have so fucking depressed the shit out of me with all of this doomsday talk, I guess your mission accomplished! I will end up drinking with you after all."

"There we go, boy, that's the spirit. You know how much I hate to drink alone," Dionysus said as he passed a freshly filled goblet to the Fire God. He raised his glass in a toast, and said, "Well..., here's to the Apocalypse!"

"So this is it then?" Euphrosyne said as she threw up her hands. "This is your plan? Getting tanked and wallowing in self-pity? Holy Mother Gaia, no wonder we got our asses kicked by those bird headed mother fuckers! Our so-called great and supposedly all-powerful uber-masculine Gods have decided to just give up and toss in the towel. Well..., thank Lord Chaos himself that Goddess Hera still has her wits about her, and is in charge. I, like her, am not ready to pack it in. There are far too many things still on my bucket list I want to check off before I fade away into that sweet night."

Dionysus stepped forward and whispered into Euphrosyne's ear, "You know, it is funny you should say that. I still have a few things on my bucket list you can help me with—"

Euphrosyne crossed her arms, raised her eyebrow, and said, "—Di-Di, I don't think this is the—"

"—You see," Dionysus continued, "I dated this Indian Goddess a few years ago, and holy fuck man, the handjobs she could give with all those arms were simply unbelievable..., but, I digress. You see, she had this book called the Kama Sutra and—"

"Di-Di, puh-leeze!" Euphrosyne snapped as she turned back to talk to the Fire God. She said, "Now come on, Hephaestus! I know my cousin Di-Di here is a drunk, and Uncle Hades is naturally morose and subject to fits of depression, but I know you are not one to give up to a bunch of animal-headed freaks. Surely you want to continue the fight? You are the God of Fire after all!"

"I do, Euphrosyne, but..., you know, maybe they are right?" Hephaestus said. "I mean; I feel my powers draining away by the minute. And, well, with no way of rebuilding our temples, Hades has a point. The future does seem pretty damn bleak. Perhaps it really is all over. It was prophesized the day of the Gods would come to an end one day. Perhaps that day is today."

Dionysus came over to Euphrosyne again, and said, "And..., you know, if you could just plant that delicious big booty of yours on my face, while Thalia whipped out those heavy hangers, Holy Gaia! I am sure one of you could switch off with Aglagea and then all four of us could—"

"Di-Di!" Euphrosyne yelled. "I don't care if it is the end of the world, which it isn't by the way, but this foursome fantasy you have conjured up in your head, involving me and my sisters, ain't happening! You just need to move on down to whatever is next on your end of the world, doomsday, fire and brimstone, bucket list and check that off! My ass is off your list!"

Dionysus smirked, and added, "Well..., do you think Calliope and the muses would be open to—"

*****

The day dawned white; brutal, cold and stark. Everything before Peander's eyes was a sea of swirling, icy, frozen snow. He shivered as he rubbed his arms with his quivering blue hands, desperate to keep warm as he kept trudging through the deep drifts. The wind, like knives of ice slicing into his flesh, blew steadily from the north, whipping over his naked shivering body unrelentingly like an avenging fury. He turned towards the sunrise; a tiny dim orb of pink rising on a desolate, lifeless artic wasteland, and shook his head. South, remember, I just need to keep heading south. "Now, if my left arm is pointed towards the sun, then, Greece should be that way," he said as he pointed straight ahead.

He looked down at his exposed body, and grimaced. His balls, already blue from being teased and denied by the Valkyries, were now even bluer. In fact, they were purple. Ice will do that to exposed flesh, especially exposed, freshly shaven testicles. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, however, his erection was still as thick and strong as ever. Freya's long lick on his cock, back her tent, had done quite the number on him. He could never get off, or even touch himself, the pain too much to bear. Maddeningly, the silky sensations of the gorgeous Nordic Goddess of Love's tongue lingered on his member, teasing him constantly and never resting. Oh glorious Graces, please help me! If only I could rub one out!

After his short prayer, he shook his head clear as he tried to concentrate, and keep moving. The bitter cold; biting deep into his bones was excruciating, but did keep him moving. He had to keep walking; for to stop meant sure death. He had to keep heading south. South, hopefully, lead to the well of Urd, which the Valkyrie Mist said led home. He gritted his teeth, tensed his back and stepped into the knee high snow.

With nothing to latch onto for visual reference, and with the sky above grey, dark and filled with freshly falling snow, it was easy to lose track of time. Despite this, Peander knew he had been walking for a while. The fatigue in his legs told him that. It must have been hours and yet felt like days until he finally saw something other than churning blank nothingness on the horizon. It was a light, and as he focused more intensely, he saw black smoke rising into the sky. Smoke meant fire, and fire meant people; and perhaps, he thought as he looked down at his shivering nude body, clothes.

His senses heightened as he trudged through the ice packed drifts, every howl of the wind, every far away bark of a wolf, sounding like a warning. Be careful, Peander, be careful. You are not in Greece anymore. As he grew closer to the light, now just a few hundred yards away, he saw figures around the campfire. His mind raced as all sorts of dark scenarios played in his mind. Nude, and without any weapon, or even a shield, he would hardly be able to defend himself from any unfriendly inhabitants. Being a Greek, lost in the Nordic world, meant it was highly unlikely he would encounter any friendly faces.

He smiled, though, as he got closer; as mercifully, the great blank, snow drifted plane he had been trudging through dropped down into a gentle slope. Now a seemingly endless sea of black lifeless trees stretched out below him, extending all the way to the horizon. The campfire was right on the edge of this endless forest, not more than 100 hundred feet away. From the stark difference in terrain, he surmised this must be the boundary of Asgard.

Seeing the forest, and the ample rocky crags and boulders dotting the landscape, his smile got even wider. Now, at least, he might have a chance. Out on the flat, treeless flats behind him; his silhouette was easy to spot and he was a sitting duck. Before him, however, he had plentiful places to hide. Until he could find clothes, and even more importantly, a weapon, hiding was his best option. Spotting a nice big rocky crag, near the campfire, it appeared big enough to hide in. He crouched down and started crawling down the slope.

Not once on his crawl did he raise his head, not wanting to give away his position to the men around the fire. After a tortuously slow thirty minutes, belly flat on the snow, twig and berries frozen solid, his groping right hand found rock and he scrambled into his hiding place. Once inside his stony sanctuary, he silently sighed. For the first time all day, he was out of the icy north wind freezing his nude flesh. Even better, from this hidden position, he could see the campfire without being seen. Hopefully now he could gather some intelligence, and with some luck, steal something to wear. If he was especially fortunate; he may even snag a sword. As he cocked his head to listen to the men around the campfire, he heard drunken loud Viking laughter over the howling winds.

"There she goes, fuckers! She's bucking and humping Leif like your sister was on my cock last night! Yeah, bitch yeah!"

Ride that woody cunt, Leif! Don't shame the tribe, you bastard!"

"Come on you little bitch boy! You must hold on! If you get shot out now, no woman in Denmark will have your shrimp dicked ass! Odin is watching you with his one eye!"

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! It's too tight, I, I can't..., I, I can't hold it!" a young man screamed, his voice cracking in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Peander sat spellbound in the dark, still not having raised his head above the rocks to observe the bizarre action he was eavesdropping on. As the shouts and grunts of the Vikings grew rowdier and more obscene, his curiosity boiled in his brain like a thick lamb stew. What in the fuck am I listening to?

The sound of a man grunting, wood creaking, followed by the noise of metal clanking, and raucous laughter filled the air. Peander, trying hard to separate the individual voices in his mind, counted at least five men. As he glanced once more down at his naked body, he gulped. One lone naked Greek against five drunken Vikings. This would hardly be a fair fight. Perhaps it best to wait until they left and then maybe, with luck, he could find something to use as a covering. His curiosity completely erupted however, when he heard.

"Leif, you puny dicked, mother fucking, pathetic loser! You did not last forty five seconds in the Well of Urd! Wait until I tell all of the women back in our village of your shame! No woman in Denmark will ever have you now!"

"Well of Urd! How is this possible! How could I have stumbled across this by accident? The Gods be praised!" Peander closed his eyes, and prayed, "Oh Glorious Goddess Euphrosyne, patroness of Mirth, thank you for sending this unexpected blessing, and guiding me to the first step on my way home."

Now, with his imagination overflowing the banks of his mind like a raging river, Peander slowly raised his head just above the boulder to look at the scene. Remembering that the Valkyrie Mist commanded him to meet her at the Well of Urd in a week's time, to find it so easily seemed a miracle. He was anxious to finally see the focus of his quest. As his eyes adjusted to the glare of the campfire, and his vision focused, his pupils grew wide and his mouth flew open.

What in the hell kind of fucked up, perverted shit is this?

*****

Thor grunted as Petrakia jabbed the back of his neck hard with her nails, as her body quivered in a full shudder, her orgasm rippling through her torso like a rolling earthquake. He gurgled, as her honey was thick in his mouth. Now done, she pulled his face from her sopping pussy with a loud wet plop.

"Oh, Thor baby," she cooed. "I think that might be your best work yet. I had two toe curlers in a row! Lady Loki was right; practice does makes perfect."

"OK, Petrakia," Thera said as she playfully shoved Petrakia off her perch on the upper rower's bench in the hull of their ship. After she scooted her glorious ass into place, she opened her legs wide, and said, "It's my turn now!" Winking over at Petrakia, she added, "Remember, we agreed."

Thor sighed as he shifted his jaw back and forth and felt his tongue and mouth muscles ache. His tongue throbbed and burned, as it had been seriously overused over the past few days, and not from talking. In fact, every muscle in his body ached. Chained as he was in the hull of the trireme, forced to row one hundred pairs of oars day and night, as a parade of wiggling, giggling girls used his face as their own personal satisfaction device; Thor, God of Thunder, mighty and proud conqueror of the dreaded Midgard Serpent, the only man capable of lifting his tremendous hammer to do battle with the Ice Giants, was completely, totally and absolutely fucking exhausted.

Still, he had undergone far more unpleasant tasks than this, in his long divine life. In fact, he was loving his new life of servitude to the lovely and delicious acolytes of Aphrodite. The girls he serviced were beautiful, and tasty; and, after a week at sea, with his face perpetually buried in a sopping cooch, Thor discovered he really had developed quite a taste for pussy. Funny, but he never realized until now what he had been missing all these years. If only Aphrodite could meet me NOW! Loki, damn it, had been proven right after all!

Thor loved the feel of his hot tongue, slowly swirling and sliding up and down a wet, quivering slit in his mouth; the soft mews and breathy pants of the grateful recipient's appreciation played out as she roughly gripped his ears and ground his face hard into her snatch. He loved this more than anything, and the feel and taste of a highly aroused woman was like nothing else on earth. It was better than winning a thousand Great Boar hunts in a row. It was better than drinking ale from the dragon Nidhogg's tooth every night. It was better than claiming ten thousand enemies heads in battle with his never dulling sword. It was better than, frankly, anything.

Now, he was a complete muff diving addict. His mouth watered when he dreamed of the sweet yet earthy, musky taste of female arousal, pouring into his mouth, swirling down his throat like hot mead. He could think of nothing else. Every fiber in his being wanted nothing more than to drink these girls all day like ale from his horn. His heart soared in joy over the feeling of a woman's aroused clit, quivering and throbbing as he flicked it with his tongue, painting its tiny, hard surface with slow lingering licks as she moaned above him. Such thoughts, that now bombarded his mind constantly, kept him perpetually and painfully hard. In but one week, Thor had become quite the connoisseur of pussy. And he loved it!

"Thor baby," Thera said as she took his face in her hands and teased his nipples with her toes. "Petrakia and the other girls, and I, have all been talking..., and, we want to give you a gift."

Thor smiled, his cock now bobbing as he imagined what such a gift could be. He had hopes! Although he could not shoot, any attention to his cock was always appreciated.

Thera continued as Petrakia sat below, on the bench beside Thor, and added her feet to the mix. Thera ran her feet down his chest, over his 8-pack and rested them on the bench between his legs. As she playfully wiggled her toes under his testicles, she said, "Yes, well, we just think it is terrible that your balls have to be sacrificed to Aphrodite. And it would be such a crime for such beauties to not get at least one good long draining before they are...," she winced as she added, "snipped off."

Thor said nothing to refute this false cover story from Loki, but he could not help but flinch at the thought. Again, as his speech had been taken from him once more by Loki, all he could do was moan as Thera teased his balls, and Petrakia ran her toes through his long hair.

"So...," Thera continued as she leaned forward, "since you have made such good time rowing us to Athens, we decided to give you just a wee bit more incentive for this last leg of the journey." She winked over to Petrakia and nodded, as she pulled Thor into her pussy. "Now, we shall service you, as you service us."

Thor whimpered as he felt Petrakia's hot lips slowly slide down his shaft. His whimpering turned into a groan when he heard Loki yell from above deck.

"Petrakia! Thera! Get up here now! We have an emergency! I am bleeding harder now! Blood! Blood! THERE IS SO MUCH BLOOD!"

"I am so sorry, Thor," Thera said as she gently pushed his face out of her pussy, and Petrakia withdrew her hot mouth from his cock. As the two lovelies took themselves off of his body, Thor squirmed on the hard wood bench, as his balls, blue and aching, pulsed impotently between his legs.

"Yeah," Petrakia said as she looked down into his eyes. "I am sorry too, Thor." She rolled her eyes as she stood up, and said, "It appears your Mistress, Lady Loki, is having her time of the month. Shit..., I have never seen any woman so incapacitated by her monthly visit from Aunt Flo than her. I thought I was bad..., but sheesh!"

"Agreed," Thera said as she nodded. "Damn, it's like she has never experienced the red tide roll in before!" She gently ran her fingers through Thor's sweaty matted hair, and said, "I feel sorry for you, slave. She seems especially melodramatic; I am sure she is a hard Mistress to serve, especially when she is on the rag, like she is today."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
791 Followers