Hera Strikes Back Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archimedes' shoulders slumped, the vision of the key to his phantom chastity cage now seemingly floating even further from his grasp.

Hades quickly added, "But, I do know that every Egyptian, from the mightiest of their Pharaohs all the way down to the lowliest of their slaves has, as their most prized possession, a copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead. In that document is written out all of the ordeals the newly departed must face, and the way to surpass them. All we need to do is get one of those books, and the secrets of Duat will open up just like a rotten clam."

"Fascinating! I have to hand it to those Egyptians, they always were clever," Hera said.

Hades, his eyes blazing, said, "Yes. Now, once Orion returns with Ares; He, Hephaestus, Dionysus and myself will raid Egypt and capture one of these books. It should be a snap."

"Hey, leave me out of it!" Dionysus said. "That sounds kind of..., dangerous don't you think."

"Have another drink, Di-Di," Hades glowered. "Perhaps you need more liquid courage."

Hera shook her head and sighed. "`Although I like your idea of getting one of those books, in total, your plan to get one, blows! Hades, you guys would have no powers in Egypt! And your divine force would lead Ammon Ra, and the rest of his gang, right to you in about two seconds. Then what? What do you think would happen to you if you were caught?"

"See, Hades," Dionysus said. "Hera has a good point. You need to listen to her."

Hera said, "Plus, it is totally unnecessary! I have a much better plan." Turning to Ganymede, she said, "How many Egyptian prisoners do we have back at the palace?"

"Oh Glorious Goddess of Blood and Fire, whose martial skills put all of the great war Gods to shame, whose mighty powers cause the very mountains of Atlas to tremble in terror, fearsome armies of our enemies, quiver and drown in gallons of their own urine, from the horror of the booming blast of your spine chilling—"

"Ganymede!"

"Sorry," Ganymede said, "I digress. Yes, the number of POWs..., let's see." He paused as he glanced up to the sky, before saying, "Approximately 4,356, give or take a few. Some were quite injured by our centaurs during the battle; and, no doubt, are making their way through Duat as we speak."

"Excellent!" Hera cried, her face beaming in a full smile. She then turned and glanced out over Athens, still smoldering and in ruins, but, seeming relatively peaceful. The sun was setting now, and the first day of the Solstice had passed with no additional attack. Turning back to the rest of the Gods, she said, "Alright, it appears we may have a plan formulating. And since it appears the immediate danger has passed, we can start it now. Euphrosyne!"

"Yes, Goddess Hera," Euphrosyne said as she walked forward.

"Gather your sisters, and come with me back to Olympus. I think your particular skills may be needed. We need to coax some information out of some Egyptian POWs, and, I can think of no lovelier, or more effective, interrogator than you and the other Graces!"

"I am most honored, Hera," Euphrosyne said with a bow.

"But, Hera, that is—," Hades snapped before being cut off.

"Hades, you have a job too. Take your wife back to the Underworld. Make your repairs there, as sadly, no doubt, your dominion will begin to fill again soon. But...," Hera said as she winked over at Archimedes. "I want you to start concocting a potion to simulate death, but not actually kill, as your first job. Archimedes here will need it for his journey, eventually."

Hades bowed, and said, "Yes, Hera. As much as it pains me to say it, that is wise. I know of such a potion, but it will take some time to prepare."

Hera winked at Persephone, and whispered in her ear, "Our boy Archimedes may need to be protected against magic spells and poison on his journey, so..., well, you know what to do."

Persephone winked, and whispered something in Hades ear. The grim God instantly perked up, smiled, grabbed his wife's hand and flew off into the reddening skies of sunset.

"What was that all about? I have never seen Hades move so fast! What did you say to her?" Euphrosyne said.

Hera winked, and whispered to Euphrosyne all about the special poison and magic resistant qualities the cum of the God of the Dead has. Laughing loudly, Euphrosyne said, "Well, it looks like old gloomy Gus might have a good night ahead for him!"

"Indeed he does!" Hera said.

"What is this all about, Goddess," Archimedes said. "Where is Hades going? Is he going to gather materials for my potion?"

Both Goddesses broke into laughter, before Euphrosyne bent down and said, "Do you swallow Archimedes?"

Archimedes cocked his head as a blank stare crept over his face, completely baffled by this remark.

"Never you mind about that for now, Archimedes," Hera said as she stifled a giggle. "As you can see, all we Gods are working on your behalf. And..., I expect you to work too, right?"

"Yes," Archimedes said. Glancing back at Athena, he added, "The Goddess of Wisdom has the most astonishing crystal grinder! I think with the pieces of the staff of Chronus I have left over, I might just be able to finish up that proto-type I was telling you about."

"That is wonderful!" Hera exclaimed. "Just wonderful."

"It is an incredible idea, Hera," Athena said as she stepped forward. "Archimedes was explaining the concept, and I must say—"

"—Shhhh," Hera said as she put her finger to her lips. "Don't give too much away. I want to test out the proto-type before we actually make any working models. But..., I think things may finally be going our way. The Graces and I will be on Olympus interrogating the Egyptians for a while, but should be back in just a few days. Do you think—"

"Oh yes!" Athena said as Archimedes looked up at her in concern. "We should have a working model made in no time."

"Wonderful, just wonderful!" Hera glowered as her eyes flashed. "I can feel the cold sweet rush of revenge already building in my gut!"

*****

"A little lower boy. Knead the pizza, remember, you are back at pizza hut again," Ishtar cooed as she lounged in her swivel chair as a dazed, naked college boy massaged her left bare foot. "Yeah! Oh...oh, oh yes! Right there, yes! Yes! Momma like, Momma like!"

Darla snickered, and glanced over at Ishtar, and said, "Don't wear him out, Divinity. Remember, you promised I could go next."

"Of course, High Priestess," Ishtar said as she winked. "In fact, I think you and the other gals have earned a little treat for later. You all have been so busy this afternoon. Once we check into the hotel, I will have," she paused as she turned to the naked man at her feet. Leaning forward to read the name marked on his chest in magic marker, she said, "Bill.... Yes, Bill here will give all of you girls a nice long massage. You definitely have been working hard all day, and deserve a special night off." She paused as she added, "Your suggestion to label these boys with the magic markers was a great idea."

"Thanks, Goddess. It makes them easier to keep track of."

"And I think Bill here will do wonders on your body once he gets his hands on you. All those years kneading pizza dough makes him a natural masseuse."

Darla laughed as she rubbed her wrist, and said, "Yeah, I know I could use it. My muscles are burning! My milking arm has been working overtime today."

Ishtar smiled, and gazed deeply into the glazed eyes of the boy at her feet, and said, "Bill, honey, go back to your seat, and go right to sleep. You will have more work to do later." She snickered as she ran her toe over his twitching testicles, and added, "and maybe by tomorrow you will have built up some more juice to give your Goddess, eh?" She grabbed his ears and brought her face very close to his, and said, "Go back. Back in time. Back to that long ago summer night, when you, and those two friends of your cousin went swimming in your parent's pool. Remember?"

"Yes, Goddess," Bill said as he started to drool. "I-I remember."

"Now, they were two beauties, weren't they, Bill? Oh how you loved the feel of those firm titties rubbing all over your chest and back in the pool. Damn you were hard as titanium, that night, weren't you? Your first, and only, threesome. Well, now those girls are going to slowly suck you all night, boy. They are going to take those hot tongues of theirs and lick those big, luscious purple balls of yours over and over, without rest. Being only in your mind, of course, they will never tire, or stop. They will never rest and..., you will never cum."

Bill groaned as he continued to blankly stare and nod.

Ishtar ran her toes down his shaft, and added, "And of course, you still are not allowed to touch your dangly bits. They are off limits! Only my Priestesses, or I, can release you. You are just going to build and build and build, your pre-cum gathering in your sacks to be harvested for my power!"

Darla felt her honey bubble in her pussy, when Bill whimpered.

"Oh, don't worry Bill. I think you will enjoy it, and, you certainly won't be bored," Ishtar said. "Your mind is going to be quite full; feeling every wet, sloppy, drooling kiss of those two girls from your past, teasing your spunk up into a full angry boil. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess," Bill said as he winced, a painful ache slamming into his balls.

Darla snaked her hand secretly over the crotch of her damp jeans, and gave herself a quick rub, as she watched the boy grow even more erect. From the shaking of his hands, and the sweat pouring down his back, she could see he was struggling. This was the hottest thing she had ever seen! Her eyes lingered as they gazed over his oh so tight and delicious ass, and she felt her nipples twitch when she saw his butt cheeks quivering. The roaring heat of his lust radiated off of him like a furnace, and, the smell of his arousal wormed its way into her brain, and had her pussy gushing even stronger.

After Ishtar lightly patted Bill on his head, he struggled to his feet. His hands quivered as they fought to break free of their psychic bondage, but remained frozen fast to his hips. It was a hopeless and useless struggle. Bill was broken entirely to Ishtar's will. He was nothing more than a meat puppet now. With another wince breaking on his face, as another longing ache roared through his balls, he turned, and started walking back to his seat.

Darla could not help but watch as his sexy ass passed her, and her gaze stayed glued to his glutes as he walked to the back of the bus. The scene was surreal, and if she had not had her brain bombarded with a series of equally surreal scenes over the last few days, she would think this was a dream. A very, very sexy dream, but a dream nonetheless. But..., this was no dream!

Once back at his chair, Bill sat down and instantly fell asleep. He joined his dozen, dozing, naked and sweating teammates. Darla, watching the other nude guys, could not help but notice that they too were very hard. Ishtar planted similar erotic memories into their brains to keep them as stoked as their friend Bill.

"High Priestess Darla," Ishtar said, "I must say, we hit the jackpot here, don't you think?"

"Oh yes, Divinity," Darla said, her face beaming in pride every time Ishtar referred to her as 'High Priestess'. "Now I actually am glad we missed our flight. This is far more comfortable than a plane, and, I am embarrassed to say, I only was able to get us coach tickets."

"I agree," Ishtar said. "Why, this bus rivals the great traveling caravan of King Dion of Babylon! And as you know, as a Goddess, I am hard to impress."

Ishtar was right. The bus was a phenomenon, and it was quite obvious, the University of Texas College Lacrosse team was extremely well funded. Lacrosse is not a sport for the poor, and this vehicle reflected that. This was a luxurious accommodation normally not seen except in the caravans of Rock Stars or Pro Football teams.

Black leather seats, individual TV screens on the back of every chair, a well-stocked bar and even a bedroom and bathroom in the back, outfitted this bus unlike one Darla, or the others, had ever seen. This was no smelly Greyhound, with over-crowded seats and fart saturated cushions. No, this was pure luxury, and, despite the trip to New York now taking several days to cross the country, it would be more than worth it.

More astonishing than the luxurious bus, though, was the fact that on the seats; their mouths open and drooling, their gorgeous athletic bodies completely naked, sat twelve, super-hot, and completely erect, college lacrosse players. Darla laughed again, and glanced out the window. The tinted windows definitely came in handy today. This highly erotic sight would no doubt cause quite a stir, and may even cause an accident, if observed from the outside.

When she turned back to Ishtar, she saw that the Goddess had resumed reading. Curious, she said, "Divinity, if you don't mind me asking, but, you have been buried in that book all day. What is it?"

"You know, you humans really are quite clever," Ishtar said. Holding up the cover of the book, Darla could see the title. Introduction to Human Psychology "You especially should be happy I found this book in the boy's gear. It has saved a ton of manna today."

"Oh? I don't understand."

Ishtar grinned, and leaned forward. "Your human mind is quite amazing. I have been wasting so much energy; manifesting feathers, levitating security guards and bringing gloves to life. I have been a fool! All I had to really do was use just a smidge of Manna, and drill down deep into the psyche of these boys." She grinned, as she added, "these dirty, dirty, DIRTY boys! Oh, Darla, the things these guys think about. It is shocking."

"Well, I always knew men were pigs," Darla said.

"Oh, I don't think you know the half of it!" Ishtar said. "But, with just a little Manna, and some nice long magical strokes of their IDs, I can put their freaky urges to my service. And, the freakier and more disgusting their fantasies, the better servants they become!"

"ID..., you mean like Freud?"

"Exactly!" Ishtar exclaimed as she held up the book again. "This book has been very educational, and I read all about Dr. Freud. Once I get my magic claws into their IDs, well, these guys whole histories open up before me like a ripe pomegranate. Then, with very little effort, I can go in and start poking at their filthy dirty secret seeds."

"Now I am intrigued," Darla said, "but, it does clear something up. I was wondering how you got such compliance with little effort. I mean, we weren't on the bus more than twenty minutes, and you had them all in this state. And since I hadn't seen you materialize one thing today, or even levitate a spoon, I was wondering how you were doing all of this without use of magic."

"It's all psychology, High Priestess Darla," Ishtar said with a wink, "And see, here you thought I was wasteful."

"I stand in total awe, Divinity."

"And so now, as we relax on our long journey to New York, I will only get stronger and stronger. With a bus full of horny zombified college boys, dribbling out pre-cum by the hour, I will be at peak power once we reach our destination! This will ensure that—"

"MOO! MOO! MOO!"

Darla and Ishtar both jerked their heads to the back of the bus towards the sound, and dissolved into hysterical giggles. There, riding a naked and erect lacrosse player up the aisle from the back bedroom, was Shelia and Dottie.

"Goddess!" Shelia said as she rubbed her wrist. "I say we call this a night. Frank here just gave all of the milk I think he has in him right now, and, I am fucking exhausted. I almost accidently made him cum, too, as I get careless when I get sleepy. I need to give my arm a rest."

Dottie nodded her head and Ishtar smiled. The Goddess turned and glanced out the window, and seeing it was dark now, said, "Good idea, girls. I say we turn in. The boys only have so much pre-cum in them, and probably have to re-charge." She looked down at Frank, and said, "OK, Boy, you are no longer a cow. You are back enjoying that weekend at the cabin when your girlfriend tied you up and teased you until you wept. Now, go back to your seat, and go to sleep."

Frank mooed his compliance, and did as instructed.

Ishtar now turned to the front of the bus, and said, "Coach, find us a hotel. Be quick about it, or, I will have those spider start biting!"

The coach, shivering and quaking as phantom, ID inspired spiders continued to crawl all over his body, nodded and started looking for the next exit.