Hera Strikes Back Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Constantine said as he stroked his chin. His stomach boiled as he felt an electric charge go up his spine. The possibility of actually touching and inspecting a 6,000-year-old relic, one never studied by any academic before, had him drooling. To then be called to help this gorgeous woman unlock a multi-millennia mystery turned that trickle of drool into a flood. And, most intriguing of all, to study a relic that could prove every theory he had proposed about the myth of Chronus true, made it too compelling. He had to do it. It would be the capstone to his academic career, and he would certainly gain tenure from publishing his results. His toes tingled and his whole mind crackled in excitement as he glanced back to look at Anut. Her deep enticing green eyes, and even more, her alluring cleavage destroyed any remaining concerns about some silly 'ritual'. After all, it was all just a myth, right?

Grinning widely, Constantine exclaimed, "I'll do it! This is just too much of an opportunity to pass up."

"Wonderful!" Anut said as she turned to Yasmin. "Now, go and rouse the other acolytes. We shall begin the ceremony immediately." Turning back to Constantine, she added, "I am sure you are anxious to get started."

"Oh, I am." Constantine said. "So, what is the next—"

Constantine stopped speaking and his mouth fell open. Yasmin, the driver and Mistress Anut began to strip off their clothes, and he could not believe his eyes. It wasn't done with any fanfare nor did their actions indicate it was even odd. The casualness of their movement told him this was very normal.

He struggled to will his cock into line, but as Yasmin began to peel off her skin-tight dress, and he saw her gorgeous breasts barely covered by the black lacy bra, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw the driver now dropping her dress to the ground, and her long lickable legs come into focus, he had to blink. When he opened his eyes Anut was completely naked in front of him, only her amulet of Hathor cladding her body. She was pure feminine perfection come to life, and standing naked before him.

"Well?" she asked as she cocked her head. "Are you going to prepare for the ritual, or not?"

Constantine was speechless. What his mind could only imagine, mere minutes before, was now spectacularly revealed to his lust crazed eyes. Anut was perfect. Her breasts; large and full, were fully exposed to him. Her soft brown nipples; firm, proud and erect, waited for his tongue. He continued to gawk as he let his eyes wander down her body, his senses drinking in her form. Every erotic fantasy he ever had now had stood enticingly before him. The curve of her waist, her full swinging tits, her long silky legs all there beckoned for him to fall to his knees and worship. He felt light-headed, and his cock now strained in his pants.

With a smirk on her face, Anut snapped her fingers in front of his dazed face. "Well...?"

"Oh..., uh, do you want me to take my clothes off?"

"Yes, Constantine," Yasmin said. "You must be sky-clad in order to be purified in the river of life.

"Yes..., of course," Constantine said as he began to slowly unbutton his shirt. He felt his face grow red as he saw the driver and Yasmin exchange knowing glances and lick their lips. He kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks and dropped his shirt to the ground. He was so horny, and stripping in front of these three gorgeous Goddesses had his cock ready to bore its way out of his pants on its own. He paused before he unbuckled his belt.

"I..., uh, I apologize Mistress Anut, but, well, I may have developed uh..., well,"

"An erection?" Anut said with a giggle. "I would hope so! You are in the temple to the Goddess of Love, boy. If you didn't get hard, the Goddess would be offended."

Constantine smiled weakly, and with his face blushing, he unzipped his pants and with one yank pulled them, and his boxers, off in one swift motion. After kicking them over to the rest of the pile of his clothes, he laughed. This was so crazy! He cupped his dick, with some difficulty to cover his fully hard cock, and stood before them.

"Well, I am ready," Constantine said as his voice cracked. The feel of the cool air rushing over his naked body, and the soft ground teasing his bare soles, and the intoxicating scents wafting into his nostrils had him even harder.

Anut smiled, and pointed at his hands. "Not quite, Constantine. You must let your inhibitions go. The Goddess Hathor, hallowed be her name, must see your devotion to her. Please remove your hands from your package."

"Yes...," Constantine said. "I, of course."

He closed his eyes and pulled his hands away, his full erection springing out to life. A shudder ran through his body, when he heard all three women giggle.

"My my, Yasmin," Anut said. "You did not exaggerate. Dr. Demopolous is quite attractive."

"Yes....," the driver hissed as she snaked her tongue over her lips. "Very attractive."

"I told you," Yasmin said. "He is obviously most worthy of joining the priesthood."

Constantine listened to them discuss his charms with a mixture of pride and embarrassment. He was relatively successful with the ladies, but, he had never been nude in front of three gorgeous women like this before. He could only imagine what his colleagues would say. He knew a few who would be quite envious.

The sound of giggling from behind him, and the feel of several pairs of delicate female hands caressing his ass caused Constantine to jump. His mouth flew open when he saw that they had been joined now by the other acolytes; twelve equally beautiful, and stacked, nude beauties.

"Mistress Anut!" one of them cried as she walked in front of Constantine. "This is a fine specimen. Just see how he pays homage to Goddess Hathor, hallowed be her name."

This comment caused the group to laugh as all eyes now were focused on his dick. The head of his cock was purple, and the veins on his shaft were throbbing. The sensations inside the temple, and being surrounded by some of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, had created the biggest hard-on in Constantine's life. He struggled to not cover himself.

"Yes," Anut said as she reached forward and ran her finger over his glans. "But..., there is a problem."

"A problem?" Constantine said as his cock wilted a bit. His mind now filled with shame. Was he too small? Was his erection not firm enough? A naked man is at his most vulnerable when his package is being examined. Especially by naked, beautiful women.

"Yes, Constantine," Anut said as she stood closer to him and cupped his balls in her palm. Constantine inhaled sharply as her smooth hand caressed his testicles. He prayed he would not shoot right then and humiliate himself by spooging this glorious woman's stomach. "Your udders are quite full, and your teat is very nice, but..., they must be smooth before the purification ritual can begin."

Teat? Udders? Was she talking about my cock and balls? Constantine thought.

"Yes, High Priestess," one of the acolytes said. "Those udders are far too furry. They must be sky-clad for the ceremony, right?"

"Excellent!" Anut said as she spun around to the girl speaking. "You have been paying attention. Now, Girls," she added as she clapped her hands. "Go bring soft sandalwood, and..., my sacred blade. You lather his udders and teat up, and I will finish the preparation."

The girls all nodded and scurried off behind Constantine.

"I..., I do not understand, Mistress Anut," Constantine stuttered as his mind started to clear somewhat. "My udders? I don't know what you—"

He inhaled sharply when a pair of hands touched his testicles. He jerked his head to the right and nearly melted as he came face to face with yet another beauty. The smoky, lusty gaze in her eyes was hypnotic, and as another pair of hands started stroking his shaft, and he turned to see another on his left, he let out a small moan.

"Wonderful girls, just wonderful," Anut said. "Now, lift his hands onto his head and spread his legs."

The girls did as directed, and Constantine, like a lifeless puppet eagerly complied. Now he stood completely bare ass naked before them, legs spread wide, hands on his head, cock fully erect and balls throbbing. Not once did either of the beauties on either side of him relent in stroking his meat, and he began to sweat. He winced as he thought of his own seed splattering over all of them. He was sure this would not be part of the purification ritual so he struggled to will his spooge back into his balls. It was a struggle.

The other girls returned, and began lathering their hands with the sandalwood oil. He could not stop watching them foam up their bodies, soaping their slick tits with the thick rich suds. Several dropped to their knees and came forward, running their tits, and hands over his balls. Within seconds, he was completely covered in thick, sweet smelling foam.

He moaned again, his toes twitching and sweat beading on his brow as he fought back his building orgasm. In this struggle against nature, nature was winning.

Anut, now holding a jewel encrusted dagger in her hand, smirked as she walked forward and squatted, right in front of his cock. "You are very fast learner, Constantine. Goddess Hathor, hallowed be her name, appreciates you holding your seed back for her." She looked over her right shoulder at Yasmin, who was biting her lip watching this erotic scene, and said, "You have done well. He is all you said he was, and more. Now I know the great prophecy shall be fulfilled."

Turning back to Constantine, she reached up and pulled his head down to gaze into her eyes. Lifting her knife to his balls, she said, "Now, be very still. I don't want to nick you as I make your udders sky-clad."

As her first scrape of the edge ran over his balls, and her silky fingers teased his shaft as she shaved him, Constantine moaned.

*****

Three sharp knocks on the door woke Jose. Sitting up off of the floor of the Frat-House, he grabbed his head and shook it.

"Aphrodite!" he screamed as he regained consciousness. "I must go to her! I cannot allow those others to paw at her flesh. She belongs to me!"

The knocks continued, and he stumbled to his feet. Looking down at his body, he winced. He was naked. Cracking open the door so his nudity was not revealed, he said, "Buenos Dias."

A UPS driver was on the porch with a box in his hand. "Good morning. I have a deliver for a...," he paused as he read the ticket. "An A.P. Hrodite? I am sorry if I butchered the last name. It looks hard to pronounce."

"You can just leave it here, she will be back soon," Jose said.

"Can you sign for it?" the driver said. "It requires a signature, and it doesn't matter who signs for it."

"I..., I am not sure," Jose said. "She is a Goddess, and, I don't know whether—,"

"Look, buddy," the UPS driver said. "I have other deliveries still to make. So, either sign for this, or I will take it back to the warehouse. I am sure your 'Goddess' will love being inconvenienced by having to go to the main depot to pick up her package."

"Si," Jose said as he took the electronic pad and wrote out 'Jose Fuente'.

"Alright, fucker," the UPS driver said as he saw the signature. "Is this some kind of fucking joke? I can't take an obvious fake signature like this." He squinted as he saw the man peeking out from behind the door, and said, "You do look a little like that TV star, Jose, but come on. Give me a break here. Do a brother a solid here, and sign your real name.

"That is my real name," Jose said.

"Look, I don't have time for this," the UPS driver said. "I have one more delivery to make after this one, and I am not going to be fucking late. My buddy is a bouncer at Scores, and called me to say one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life was entering into the strip-a-thon contest. She is set to go on state in less than an hour, and I am not going to miss her! So, if you want to be an asshole, fine. I will just take the package back to the warehouse, make my final delivery and head over to Scores. You are not going to fuck up this opportunity for me!"

"Scores? Strip-a-thon? Yes! That is where the Goddess went! I remember now," Jose cried. "Oh Goddess, this must be a sign."

"Whatever loser, like I said — HEY! What the fuck are you doing!"

Jose lurched out of the door onto the porch and shoved the driver to the ground. Stunned by the sudden attack by this naked man, the driver watched on in disbelief as his keys were ripped off of his belt.

"What the hell are you doing! You can't do this!" he screamed as Jose ran into the truck, turned on the ignition and pulled off down the street. Running after him, the driver yelled, "I am calling the cops you fucking maniac!"

Trixie kept giggling. Her brain simply could not comprehend what she was seeing. Having been a stripper for a few years now, she thought she had seen everything, but nothing like this. Even the crazy events at the Frat-House weren't this crazy. Her nipples were like diamonds and her panties were sopping. Deep in her brain, she knew, this was the single hottest thing she had ever seen or probably ever would see.

Holly, standing to her right, and equally entranced and aroused, said, "Can you fucking believe this?"

"I cannot!" Trixie said. "Our Goddess has outdone herself. I think after watching her set, I should give up stripping. Nothing I have ever done came even close to this scorching level of hotness."

"I agree," Holly said. "I think we might need to rethink our vocation after watching this."

Sipping their daiquiris, both girls sat back on the barstool to watch, their eyes peeled, like everyone else's on the vision before them. There on the stage, completely naked, danced Aphrodite. With the pulsing heavy beat of the music playing in the background, and the purple stage lights bathing her body in its warm glow, it was surreal. She was gorgeous. In fact, she was beyond gorgeous. Few mortals ever had seen the Goddess in her full nude erotic glory, and even fewer had ever seen her erotically perform such a dance. If she had been at full power, none could have survived such an erotic scene, their balls literally exploding in bliss. Even now, her stripping routine was like a bomb going off inside the strip club.

Her achingly beautiful breasts swayed perfectly in time to the music as she ran her fingers down her stomach and over her delicious honey cave. Her eyes, glowing purple, twinkled as she stretched out her foot to the edge of the stage and one of her erotically overheated fans collapsed in pool of sweat after kissing her big toe. One taste of her flesh and his whole body seized up and he lay on the floor, whimpering and moaning as he desperately tried to stroke himself off for relief. The relief would not come, since Aphrodite wanted to keep every drop for use in the sacrifice. Sadly, she had to violate her rule and use a little bit of manna, but she thought the payoff worth it. Every ball in the house was nicely sealed, and the sexual tension in the room was like an overtight bow drawn back past its breaking point. Her investment was definitely worth it, as an ocean of pre-cum all boiled inside these men, ready to be milked for her power.

The other dancers were not immune to Aphrodite's charms either, and adding to the sexual combustibility of the room, various girls were frantically 69ing each other in every corner. Holly and Trixie looked at each other and winked, as they pondered joining in. Neither girl had particularly strong lesbian tendencies, but, the vision before them was rapidly making muff-divers of them. Aphrodite was using every trick she had in the book as she danced, and the supercharged atmosphere of Scores was saturated in the smell of sex, sweat and hyacinth.

Holly laughed as she glanced around the room, and shook her head clear of another wave of horniness surging through her crotch. "I think our Goddess won the contest!"

Trixie nodded. "It wasn't even close."

"And damn, there are some hot guys here today," Holly said. "We picked a good day to come to Scores."

"Amen sister. Just look at all of this meat around us. All hot, and deliciously naked, I don't think I have seen so many throbbing cocks at one time, ever!" Trixie said as she pointed out into the room.

It was true. Every man in the club was nude now, the shredded remains of expensive suits as well as t-shirts and jeans littering the ground. Full strength Aphrodite was too much to resist. Now, the fifty or so guys in the club were naked, throbbing and spread around the club on their knees desperately stroking their cocks.

The bartender was naked, his head thrown back as he desperate stroked his meat on top of the bar, the sight of the nude Goddess too much to handle. Trixie loved this as he always gave her such a hard time when they danced here a few years ago. She had plans for him once he joined the stable back at the frat-house. He would live to regret scamming lap-dances from them both.

The bouncer too was naked and Holly was enjoying his attentions. The bear of a man, rippling in muscles and covered in tattoos, was moaning on the floor at her feet, weeping uncontrollably as he desperately planted long wet kisses on her toes. Holly wondered if those banana sized fingers of his would be able to delicately give her the pedicure she planned for later. She snickered as she glanced down at his cock, huge, throbbing and with a giant silver ring in its head. She pointed at it and said, "That will be so fun to chain up, don't you think? See..., he comes pre-leashed."

"You are so bad, girl," Trixie said. "I hope I will get a turn too. I have never been with a man with a Prince Albert before. Don't hog him like you have Jose."

"I won't I promise." Holly pointed down at the man at her feet, and added, "But, having that steel studded monster up my cooch is going to be a real rush, let me tell you. I hope I can learn to share."

Trixie laughed before she pointed to the stage, and said, "I wonder how much money Aphrodite made in tips? I know we got more than our quota of new recruits for the milking stable, but that seems like a lot of cash on stage."

Holly cocked her head, and said, "Well, if those are all twenties, it might be close to a 100 thousand."

"Yeah, the stack looks like it is almost three feet high! I think our money problems are over. Thank God all these investment banker fuckers were here today. Sucks for them, but great for us!"

The girls were looking at the pile laying at Aphrodite's feet and it was impressive. It was a heap of cash; twenties, fifties and hundreds, and on top of the cash, Rolexes, black American Express cards, keys to various expensive cars and other baubles filled out the stash. Scores was always the strip club of choice for the Wall Street crowd, but today was especially good for tips. Bonuses had just come in, and the Junior Executives of Goldman Sachs picked a spectacularly bad day to enjoy a lunchtime of steak and tits. Months later, wondering what happened to all of their money, and finding themselves naked and enslaved to an Olympian, they would regret their decision. But for now, in the throes of the most erotic sight humanly imaginable, their unspent cum was calling the shots.

Aphrodite, her face beaming in a huge smile, basked in the erotic tsunami she was churning. Unspent male (and female) desire fed her psyche like a delicious buffet. Looking out at the sea of naked, writhing, desperate men she spied one that caught her fancy. He was adorable. He was not one of the snotty bankers groveling at the edge of the stage. Nor was he an employee of the club. He was a simple hotdog vendor, in for a drink from the hot weather. She crooked her finger and bade him join her on stage. He literally stomped onto the backs of several guys as he scrambled up to the platform.