Herb Cums For Breakfast

Story Info
Another Lust in the Loft tale.
4.3k words
4.25
101.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers

The sun peeked in through Cousin Marion’s curtains, illuminating the loft softly. I opened my eyes slowly, hung-over from wine and sex. Before I saw anything, I heard a soft slurping noise. Peering down the bed, I saw Velvet sucking on Marion’s toes. ‘What a great way to wake up,’ I thought. Gently, I slid out of bed and went to the chair by the window, with a great view of the contrasting beauties in the bed. I looked out the drapes, but saw no sign of Marion’s peeping neighbour Herb. I shifted my focus back to the bed, where Velvet had turned around, her butt facing me, and was now kissing and licking up Marion’s legs. Velvet took her time, bathing them with her tongue. Marion was starting to wake up gradually, and noticed I was out of bed.

“Robbie,” she said, in a throaty morning voice, “who said you could get up. Get your sweet bod over here.”

I crawled onto the bed. Before I could lie down, while I was still on all fours, Marion grabbed my halfhard cock and slurped it into her mouth in one movement. I twisted my head, able to see Velvet tongue playfully teasing Marion’s clit, coaxing it out of its hood until it stood out like a miniature erection. Once that happened, Velvet got to work seriously, tongue circling rapidly, fingertips opening the rose petals of Marion’s sex wider, knowing I was watching, turning this joyful moment into a play for one viewer, me. Or was it, I wondered, might we have another audience?

Curiosity drew my gaze away from watching Velvet licking Marion for a moment. I looked over Velvet’s head, checking out the window. Was that movement behind Herb’s curtains?

I caught a bit of sunlight reflecting and grinned. ‘You sly devil, Herb’ I thought. He was enjoying the same scene as me- cousin Marion twisting around to return the favour to Velvet- dark and blonde in a sweaty wake-up 69.Marion’s fingertips brushed Velvet’s breasts as Velvet rotated Marion’s erect nipples, pulling them out from Marion’s pert breasts.

“Yessssssssss,” Marion gasped, temporarily abandoning tonguing Velvet to throw her head back in ecstasy. Velvet’s clit stood out, looking huge as Marion returned to sucking it. Her tongue traveled down in long strokes from clit to anus, then tongue fucking Velvet in stabbing strokes. Marion rolled her hips atop Velvet’s face, creating a pre-breakfast feast for our new lover.

Herb and I both watched Marion mounting Velvet. I hoped to add to Herb’s viewing pleasure by dramatically stroking my engorged cock. Although not bi in any physical sense, the idea of this older man getting excited watching turned me on almost as much as watching my cousin’s talented tongue teasing Velvet’s labia, tasting her dew. I was in a dream-like state, where we were all fresh, not hot sweaty and stale from the night before.

Attracted by the scent, inspired by this odd desire to give Herb a good show, I leaned onto the bed, my tongue joining Marion’s at Velvet’s slit. Our tongues dueled for the honour of slurping her tiny pearl into our mouths. At my turns, I teased it with my teeth. Marion disrupted that by suddenly squeezing my balls. I yelped and leapt back. Marion wasted no time turning this into her chance to lap furiously at Velvet’s engorged clit and lips. It looked like she was dying of thirst after a week in a desert without water. I was about to goose Marion, turnabout being fair play, when Velvet grasped my erection, and hauled me to her hungry mouth.

I tumbled onto the bed, Velvet’s teeth scraping my still tender organ as she struggled to maintain suction. My tongue fell away from Velvet’s pelvis. Marion wriggled about, giving a better angle to eat Velvet, and at the same time presenting her own wetness to my lips. My tongue snaked out, teasing my cousin’s thighs, denying her the oral penetration I now knew she desired. I played this teasing game for several minutes, my tongue probing closer to her labia with each lick, but just not quite probing inside her. Velvet allowed my cock to slip from her lips, and stabbed her tongue into the slit at the top. My tongue finally entered Marion’s depths, completing a perfect daisy chain.

We continued our oral activity for several minutes. Velvet was a most inventive cocksucker, rotating her attention among my balls, my shaft, and the head. Cousin Marion’s pussy licking did not distract Velvet from using her delicate fingers either, finally tasting my precum by pistoning her fist up and down my cock while bobbing her mouth on the helmet. Marion joined in caressing my balls. With her other hand, she started stroking Velvet’s clit. The tension became too great. I started stabbing my tongue into Marion’s pussy vigourously, using a free hand to twist her nipples. Suddenly, we all went over the edge, tumbling into the momentary darkness of orgasm- what the French call “le petit mort”- the little death.

Marion roused herself from post-orgasmic lethargy first. She lifted up onto one elbow, turning to face the window. Looking across at Herb’s window, she chuckled and waved. “Time to invite Herb for breakfast. I bet he’d love a Velvet cream pie before his coffee.”

Velvet jumped off the bed at that suggestion, and paraded nude past the window, taking a moment to pause and bend over so cousin Marion could suckle her right nipple. Not to be left out, I attacked the left one. Herb must have had a great view of Velvet’s butt, and she opened her legs. Binoculars or a telescope would give a close up view of her wet pussy.

“Robbie, quick, stick your cock inside me, and see if we can come again. I have an idea for a special treat for Herb.” Marion grabbed my cock. In a stroke or two, the shaft was rigid. She lay on the bed, her hips twisted, so I fucked her while kneeling beside her, entering her pussy from a sideways rear angle. Very odd, but my cock responded instantly by entering Marion’s pussy like a heat seeking missile spotting a red hot target.

Velvet blew a kiss at Herb, then joined in the fun by nibbling down Marion from her earlobe to her pussy, with teasing stops at the neck, the side of Marion’s left breast, and the navel. Marion reached around to fist my cock and milk my balls. Velvet’s tongue snaked around the base of my cock, then bathed Marion’s clit and the top of my shaft. Marion came first, but persisted in massaging my balls until I blew a load of sperm deep inside her. Marion rolled across the bed, leaving Velvet to clean my cock with her tongue.

Marion reached for the telephone. “Herb, my plumbing is leaking. Would you mind coming over to check it for me?”

A few moments later, there was rapping at the door. Velvet and I watched from the top of the loft stairs as Herb reacted to Marion answering the door naked. Just like in the cartoons, his eyes bulged out of his head. Even though he had been peeping for some time, seeing Marion naked, in the flesh, in front of him was a totally different experience. Marion, never shy, bounced right up to him, threw her arms tightly around him and hugged Herb. “Thanks for rushing over, neighbour, but, I have to admit I lied. There’s nothing wrong with my plumbing, at least not the house plumbing. Don’t be mad.” Marion stepped back, displaying a mock pout.

“I am leaking something out of my plumbing here though,” Marion added, taking Herb’s hand to her still dripping pussy. “Can you taste it and tell me- do you think its Robbie’s cum that’s dripping out, or my own juices?”

Poor Herb looked frightened. Was the prospect of tasting another man’s cum too much for him?

Cousin Marion took charge, solving the problem. “Why don’t you go up to the loft and Velvet and Robbie will entertain you while I scramble some eggs. If you get bored, I love an audience when I cook in just my apron. But I doubt you’ll get bored.” she giggled. Touching Herb for the first tome, she nudged him into the house towards the stairs.

As Herb stumbled against the stairs, his eyes darted up to catch a close look at Velvet, vamping for his benefit, one hand stroking my hard cock, the other caressing her left nipple. Velvet rimmed my ear with her tongue. “Oh, I think this will be fun,” she whispered.

Herb almost crawled up the stairs on all fours like a baby. And like a child, he was focused on tit suckling. To tease him further, I leaned over and slurped Velvet’s right nipple deeply into my mouth. I sucked on it, and then pulled it out between my teeth, ensuring that Herb had a great view, and that Velvet enjoyed the pain. I was rewarded by a soft moan as she leaned close to me, milking my erection.

I stared at Herb, almost daring him not to watch. His eyes never locked on mine. No matter how he tried, he could not resist soaking up the entire show that Velvet was orchestrating. In moments, he reached the loft. He stood close to us, not touching, not talking. Velvet never hesitated. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. Then, she massaged his erection through his pants.

I heard Herb’s zipper sliding open, and felt the warmth of his organ beside mine. ‘This is QUITE gay enough for me, Velvet,’ I thought, but dared not say, for fear of offending the thrill-seeking bi-goddess. Herb and I simply locked eyes, neither denying nor acknowledging the cloud of sexual energy Velvet was stirring up. Velvet suddenly silently dropped to her knees and began alternately licking each erection. I don’t know where Herb was looking, but I just had to watch Velvet’s talented tongue teasing two tumescent towers. I noticed that Herb, in his excitement, was already leaking precum. Velvet’s tongue lapped up his offering. Ignoring me for the moment, she began deep throating Herb, at the same time stroking one hand up and down his shaft, using the other to milk his balls.

She paused, locking his cock tightly in her grasp. “I would love to swallow your load, but I think our hostess deserves the first treat, don’t you?”

Herb just nodded.

“Robbie, you tip toe down to the kitchen, and molest the chef. Herb and I are going to follow behind, and watch. Then, Herb, you will offer this enormous cock to Marion. She’ll know what to do.”

Herb nodded so hard, he looked just like a bobblehead. I glanced down again, and appreciated that Velvet was correct. Despite his age and small stature, Herb brought lots of wood to the party.

Doing as Velvet instructed, I silently approached Marion, my flagging erection getting reinvigorated by the sight of her in just an apron. Somehow, a hint of clothing is even sexier than total nudity. I circled my hands around her, sliding them inside the bib to cup her firm breasts, immediately feeling her nipples harden. My hardness pressed between her cheeks. Marion moaned, her face nuzzling my whiskers. One hand still flipping bacon, she reached back and guided me into her vagina. “Oh, Robbie, doll, I love a little family sausage before breakfast.”

She shut the stove off, leaving the cooling bacon hissing. Her hips pushed back against me rhythmically, plunging my shaft in and out of her wet throbbing pussy.

Herb and Velvet may have been watching for some time, I’m not sure. I was close to pumping a load into my cousin when Marion heard them. She twisted around, causing me to pop loose. Velvet was leaning against the doorway. Herb was on his knees, able to see us while licking Velvet’s labia. Marion stroked me gently as the watchers became the watched.

“Happy, now, Herb?” Marion cooed, snaking her palm around my balls.

“I – I – I love to watch.”

“Then watch this.”

Marion dropped suddenly to her knees and deep throated me instantly, still milking my balls. I felt my semen churning, begging to be released to explode up my shaft. Maybe Marion and Velvet had gone to the same sex ed class, definitely NOT the ones taught in public schools though. Marion used her fingers to deny my orgasm exactly the way Velvet had restrained Herb earlier in the loft.

“What do you think Herb deserves to watch, now, Velvet?”

Velvet was still collapsed against the door frame, moaning. “Show him how much you like Robbie fucking you. Then if Herb’s been a good boy, he can have a turn.”

“Is his tongue good, sweetie?” Marion asked. Velvet moaned in response. Marion continued. “Herb, pay attention now. Velvet, sweetie, if you want more tongue, I’ll get Robbie to fuck me from behind so I can lick you. How about that?”

Velvet jumped with glee. Last night, Marion had been insisting she had sworn off girly sex forever. Her resistance had faded quickly, but this brash enthusiasm was Velvet’s true objective, since she much preferred women for sex. She had told me, “Women just have a natural home turf advantage in oral sex especially. And do we really need a guy just to have his cock hard inside us, when we can play with toys?” I knew her fucking me had started out as a game to seduce my sexy cousin. I had been happy to play along. Now, Herb was her new toy. Entertaining Marion was still her objective. That was almost as important as her own pleasure. Velvet had the hots for my cousin in a very deep spiritual way.

I thought Marion might propose retreating up to the loft, or the comfort of being bent over a chair in her tiny living room. Instead, she simply held my cock, and guided it into her pussy from behind as she knelt on her hands and knees on the linoleum. I grasped her firm tits like handles and pumped deeply inside her, keeping my gaze on the odd couple in the doorway. Velvet responded first, taking the two steps needed to reach Marion’s upturned face. Velvet knelt, caressing Marion’s cheeks and chin. Velvet’s kiss was long slow and luscious, tongues entwined like snakes, lips rolling over lips. Her hands left Marion’s face, slipped down her soft back, reached around and twisted her nipples. The sudden rush of pain drove Marion back harder onto my cock. I teetered on my heels. Velvet rose, offering her dripping honey pot to Marion’s thirsty mouth. Before drinking, Marion remembered Herb. “If you steady Velvet from behind, you can still see everything. Velvet, you steady Robbie. Let’s all get a rhythm going. But, Herb, don’t do anything more than rub your cock against Velvet’s ass. Whatever you do, don’t cum anywhere until you fill my pussy.”

Herb obeyed silently, and for several minutes, the air in the tiny kitchen was filled only with heavy breathing and humid perspiration. Herb enthusiastically massaged Velvet’s bountiful bosom. Her nipples reacted instantly, stiffening into pebbles. His gaze never left the juncture where my cock speared into Marion, even as he nibbled Velvet’s ear lobe. Marion buried her face nose deep into Velvet. I extended my arms over Marion, rocking Velvet gently by the shoulders. She did the same to me. As we found or rhythm I realized the tempo was set by Velvet humming.

Soon, Marion became so wet that I could feel the moisture running out her pussy and down her legs. Her vaginal muscles clamped tightly down on my cock, and then released me, in the alternate rhythm of my strokes. Her tongue stabbed in tempo, bouncing Velvet’s swollen clit in increasingly intense orbits.

Marion’s pussy clenched hard around my cock in a long wave of orgasm. She dutifully did not permit her own pleasure from interfering with her oral nurturing of Velvet’s anatomy. Marion shifted from stabbing strokes to long soft vertical licks, catching the clit at the top of each, then stimulating the labia and G-spot.

Herb slid his right hand down from Velvet’s breast to her clit, adding to Marion’s attentions. Velvet’s humming ceased as her breathing sped up into a pant. Like a flood bursting out a damn, Velvet threw her arms off my shoulders, bucking her pelvis so hard that Marion exploded back onto my cock. I tumbled backwards onto the floor. Marion ended up sitting, impaled on my pole. Velvet released her tension in a howl.

Herb also staggered backwards, so Marion and I saw his generous erection flying freely, precum oozing out the slit. Velvet sprawled against the counter, catching her breath. Marion slid off my cock. “Herb’s turn,” she announced. I tried not to show my distress at not having cum yet.

Marion crawled the short distance to Herb, her tits swaying seductively as she knelt before him, taking his member in hand. “If I’d known you were so well equipped, I would have invited you over long ago.” She licked his length, her tongue flat, sliding it up the underside of his haft in a single stroke, then swirling it around the head. “And you taste even yummier than you look.”

Marion gave Herb’s cock a single deep throating head bob, massaging his balls as she went. Her intention was clearly not to allow him to cum in her mouth, as she once again closed her fingers around the base of his shaft.

Marion gently tugged Herb to the floor. He collapsed into a heap, then pulled himself up to sit on the floor, his legs extended in front of him. Marion wasted no time climbing aboard Herb’s lap, facing him. Her well-lubricated pussy slid smoothly onto his pole. Her nipples brushed his face. Like an infant, he used his lips to search out a breast, and suckled. Marion bounced up and down, doing the work of fucking him. Velvet roused herself and slithered over to Marion. I didn’t hear the whispers, but the giggling told me they were up to another plan.

I found out what quickly, as Velvet stepped to me and grabbed me by the arm. “Come on, big guy, we need to help Herb lift Marion onto the table. He will be able to fuck her deeply while we help out by licking her.”

If anyone had told me we would shift Marion up on the table while Herb’s cock was still buried to the hilt in her slippery pussy, I would never have believed them. Yet that is what we did. Herb stood with us as we lifted her arms. He took her legs, which she locked around him. My hands just naturally moved from Marion’s arm to her breast once she was safely on the table. Velvet was even more eager, licking the nipple that Herb had just relinquished. I copied Velvet’s actions, suckling Marion’s left nipple. Herb now took responsibility for the fucking, pounding his rod deeply within Marion, drawing back so just the tip was inside, and then slamming home again.

I did not copy Velvet’s next act. She quickly licked Marion’s downy tummy, pausing briefly to taste her salty navel. Then, Velvet’s tongue found Marion’s clit. As Herb thrust drove home, he just missed Velvet’s nose each stroke. Instead, he was rewarded by darting sideways caresses from Velvet’s tongue. Marion’s hips danced off the table.

Marion interrupted her rapture just long enough to shift me around to a spot where she was able to turn her head and reach my cock. Unable to swallow it, she drew circles around the tip with her tongue. Velvet kindly snaked a hand over to milk my balls.

Marion moaned, “Ohhhh. Herb, fuck me harder, Fuck me deeper. Pound me like the cumslut I am. Feel my cunt milk your cum out of your hard cock.” That was all it took. With a grunt, Herb’s cum blasted into Marion’s pussy. The flood released her dammed up orgasm. My cum sprayed out all over Marion’s stomach and breasts.

Velvet excitedly licked Marion’s tummy and tits clean. Herb and I rested a moment against the cupboards a moment, just watching. Herb was so excited his cock remained stiff. “Pretty amazing for an old guy,” I commented, “Viagra?”

“No, Marion.” Herb chuckled. He was amazingly at ease compared to the geek I thought he was a few hours ago. Marion’s magic at work again.

“Now’s your chance with Velvet, then,” I replied, “She said you could do her after Marion.”

No further prompting was necessary. Herb pushed away from the cabinets, launching towards Velvet’s inviting rump. Without interrupting her cleansing of Marion, he lunged, his cock piercing Velvet’s gaping damp labia. His first stroke drove his full length deep inside Velvet. She gasped. “Oh, Herb, you naughty boy. Not waiting for permission. You had better fuck me well to make up for it.”

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers
12