Here Comes the Rain Again

Story Info
A hypnotic induction themed around spring rain.
2.2k words
4.39
25.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers

"I love to watch the rain, don't you? It's so nice to sit there, in a soft, comfortable seat next to the window and watch the rain splash down. The clouds have drawn a curtain against the sun, so the light is just a little bit softer, just a little bit easier on the eyes, and you can just sit there and watch the raindrops come down out of the sky and relax. I'm not talking about a loud, violent storm. I'm thinking more of a steady, driving rain, the kind of storm where the rain just keeps coming down, not in gusts or squalls but insistently. The sort of rain that just feels like it could go on forever and you could just keep watching it forever.

"In a way, you could almost think of the words I'm speaking now as rain. You're just sitting there, listening as my words keep pouring into your ear in that same steady, insistent way. And just like the rain, you feel perfectly happy to just keep watching and listening for a while longer. There doesn't seem to be anything special you need to do, not on such a rainy day...that's why rainy days seem to be the perfect weather for sleep, because you can just curl up under that blanket of soft, gray clouds and listen to that soft pattering rhythm, just lulling you away to sleep.

"And sometimes, of course, when the rain just keeps pouring down, it pours in faster than it can drain away. You're probably feeling a bit like that right now. You can imagine my words, pouring into your mind just a little bit faster than you can really think about them right now, because you're nice and relaxed and thinking about the rain and perhaps it's just a little bit hard to really think about anything else. So my words start to fill up your mind, just like the rain collects in the gutters in little rivers.

"You can see those rivers now, in your mind's eye, always flowing down, always trying to find the way down as fast as they can, but my words just keep pouring into your mind, and filling your mind up with my thoughts more and more, deeper and deeper. The rain is so soothing, you're so relaxed, why not just let it fill you up a little deeper...and then a little deeper still? Just let my words, my thoughts sink into your mind, always flowing down into your deepest thoughts and then filling you up from the inside.

"You're probably finding it hard to think about anything else but my words now. You can see how my words have begun to really overflow your thoughts, collecting in your mind and filling up to the point where so many of the things you were thinking about are just submerged. And now that you think about it, you probably didn't need to think about those things for a while anyway. They can just rest there, under the sea of my will, while you let more and more of your thoughts sink away as my words continue to fill you up.

"It's really very soothing, the way that my words just keep pouring into your head. Just that same way that the rain lulls you to sleep, my words lull you to sleep. It's not quite the same sort of sleep, perhaps. You can still listen to my words, even while they keep submerging more and more of your mind under the slow, steady, insistent tide of my thoughts. But your body is feeling heavy in the same way you listen to the rain and feel sleepy, your mind is feeling thick and foggy in the same way you do as you drift off to sleep, perhaps even your eyes just close down and listen to the rain, listen to my words, listen to the rain of soft, comforting words that fills your mind almost completely now.

"You have so few thoughts left, now, above the surface of my will. You've almost sunk into me completely, and it feels nice. The rain is warm and clean, almost like a bath, a summer rain that just washes your mind completely as it fills you up and you sink into it. My words are just about filling up the last of your mind, the last of your thoughts, the last of your will. You can see it now, that one last thought, the very tip of it just above the surface of the water, and you realize it's the part of you that's even thinking about my words instead of just accepting them. But you know I'm still talking, and you know that every word fills you up just a little bit more, and so you know that any second now, even that last little thought is going to sink below the surface of the water, and every bit of you will sink into my words. And it happens so softly, so easily, so quietly that you almost don't notice it. You're just listening, and I tell you that it's gone now, and you realize it sunk under and you never even knew it.

"And you can see that water now, a perfect pool. There's no waves, no wind; your mind is just so smooth, so still, so calm. I can toss a thought or an idea into that pool now, and it will sink into your mind with barely even a ripple. It'll just sink all the way down, down, down into the deepest part of you, and it will stay there. That's almost a little overwhelming at first, to think of how my ideas will sink in so deep. You've never been this deep before, and there are all sorts of things down here you didn't even know were there.

"We're going to discover together. I'm going to help you find the sunken treasure that fills the deepest part of your mind, and bring it up to the surface. And hearing that relaxes you. You know that all the things I put in your mind will help you find the treasures within yourself, and hearing that helps you trust me. You can trust me completely. You can trust me completely. You can trust me...completely.

"You can see it all, as you float within the depths of your own mind, all the sparkling and glittering wonders you never even knew existed down here. They're so pretty that you could lose yourself for hours, gazing at them as you float in my words, and you never even imagined you had them inside of you. But I knew. This is why I wanted to take you so deep, to show you that inside this still, silent pool, there is such joy, such bliss. I want to take the hidden treasures and bring them up for the world to see.

"And this is why you invited me to fill your mind up with my words and my thoughts, because you knew that I will add to those treasures. The thoughts I put into the deepest part of you, all the way at the bottom of that pool, those are more wonderful treasures that you can keep. They're my gift to you, given freely.

"And now that you know where these gifts and treasures are, you know that even after the rain ends and my words recede to their normal place in your mind, you'll be able to dive down, deep into this part of yourself and bring them out whenever you want to think about them...and knowing that, and knowing that they'll always be there when you need them, you can also dive deep down to hide them again in the warm, drifting waters at the bottom of your mind.

"You can swim down, deeper down into the still, warm, pleasant water, diving ever deeper until you're submerged completely in my thoughts and my words. There's something so timeless about it, so wonderful, knowing that you're safe here within my words and that my thoughts will help you discover all the treasures within you.

"And now, you're so relaxed, just floating in my words and relaxing so deeply, so completely, knowing that someone you trust is holding your mind and that my thoughts are washing your brain, washing away the things you don't need and keeping the things you do, and that makes you so happy. It feels good to relax and float like this. You enjoy relaxing and floating for me. You're safe here when you relax for me, and float for me.

"And now my words are more like currents than like rain, flowing and swirling around you as you drift under the warm, soothing water. The currents swirl around you, guiding your thoughts because they're all submerged under my thoughts and that makes it so easy for my thoughts to direct yours, just in the same way that the pull of the current is inexorable, irresistible. And you don't mind that, because you're so relaxed that you don't even want to fight the currents. You just want to see where they'll take you. The slow, insistent tug of my words just pulls you along, and you relax and go with it because it's so nice.

"It does feel nice, the way the currents gently stroke your thoughts in soothing caresses that seem to touch not just your body but your mind as well. You've never felt anything quite like this before, the way my words just seem to gently caress and stroke your thoughts. It feels so nice, so very very good that you find yourself letting out a quiet little sigh of pleasure, now. Just let out that nice, soft, tiny little sigh and feel how good you feel, right now. Just hold onto that, and let it grow, let it build.

"It keeps building, as my words keep caressing you, keep stroking you, and the tug of the current is growing stronger. It's actually pulling at your hands now, you feel my words pulling and tugging at your hands until they begin to move all on their own. You can't fight the pull, you don't even really want to. You feel your hands just begin to move, directed by my currents, my words, my will, pulling your clothes off, and that's alright. That's exactly what you want right now. That's exactly what you need right now.

"Even as my words move your hands, my words keep stroking your mind, filling you up with pleasure in the same way I filled you up with my will. So much pleasure, so deep inside you, warm currents stroking your mind, warm currents causing your hands to stroke your body. That's right, you hadn't even really noticed what your hands were doing, but now you notice that as they take your clothes off, they don't stop moving. They just keep going, caressing your body in the same way my words caress your mind, and they're just going to keep gently roaming over your body until they find the places that feel oh, so good to touch. The current will just keep pulling at them until they find the very best places to stroke and touch and then, when they find them, they'll just keep touching. They won't stop. I don't want them to stop and neither do you.

"You don't want to fight them. You don't want to fight any of this. It all feels too good to stop, feeling good and getting better, submerged in my thoughts and my words and my will and sunk so deep, so safe and warm and feeling so very, very good, floating in a sea of bliss as the tide of my words spill over into you, overflowing your mind now as they just keep stroking, keep caressing, keep building that pleasure until it flows over and spills out and you can feel it building now until it crashes into you so deep, so deep and so good and just let it all out and let yourself build, pleasure so intense, now, so intense and hot and tight and good until you just stop thinking and let yourself...

"Cum. Let yourself cum, let it all out, let all that pleasure spill out completely and just flow, an ocean of pleasure now, an endless sea of orgasmic bliss as you stroke and touch and feel and drift, cumming so hard, so nice, your mind quivering with pleasure and your body flowing right along with it, just so good, yes, cum. Cum.

"And now, just let that feeling subside very slowly. You can just hang on to those wonderful feelings for a bit longer, just let that pleasure ebb away so very, very slowly as you come back to yourself. When I stop talking, then all those words will begin to drain away, deep into the deepest parts of your thoughts until you're ready to think about them again. You'll wake up at your own pace, letting this feeling drain away as fast or as slow as you need to, but when my words stop flowing in, this warm, dreamy feeling will drain away, and you'll wake up feeling refreshed and happy. And now the brainstorm is ending, and you're thinking about all the wonderful things I talked about, and the last few tiny droplets of rain are ending...

"Now."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers