Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since Eddie had seen me, so it wasn't going to take much to make me invisible to him. Erica was going to take a bit more work. That hair, those curves, and her distinctive eyes, would all make her instantly recognizable.

The night of the operation arrived, and we both felt the curious mix of nervousness and excitement as we headed out. We planned to be in position long before Eddie arrived, and wanted a few minutes with Antonia in advance.

Dawn had booked a room in the hotel attached to the bar where 'the date' was happening, and Paul was up there now, getting Antonia ready. He was helping her with her makeup, but not in the normal sense of the word. Makeup was usually done to improve a woman's appearance, but tonight it would be meant to butch up her looks a little. Just enough to work with the dim lighting and glasses to make her less feminine above the neck, while her breasts kept him from looking too closely.

We met Antonia in the hallway after Paul was done. She was perfect, dressed in a tight sweater that emphasized her breasts, but showed nothing. She was nervous, but ready to set him up for us. She checked her bag for Dawn's other contribution, and found it.

"Thank you for helping with this," Erica smiled, hugging her friend.

"I'm happy to help. Bastards like him need to be dealt with," Antonia said, rubbing my sister's shoulders. "Here goes." She walked down the hallway, and turned to corner into the lounge.

"We'd better get in there, too," I said softly. "Just in case he's early."

"Right. Let's go," Erica nodded, and we followed in 'Paula's' footsteps.

When we entered the bar, we stayed to the right, and took a booth in the corner that gave us a view of the table where Antonia was settling in. I noticed that several other men also saw her at the table, and one of them immediately tried to pick her up. She declined politely, then repeated herself to the next one who tried to do the same. Thankfully, Eddie arrived in time to preempt any others. He recognized her, and took his seat, while she smiled and welcomed him.

"Damn! I wish we could hear what he's saying," Erica giggled.

I felt pretty safe that Eddie wasn't going to even see us, let alone recognize us. I was at the same table as my sister, and I barely knew it was her. Temporary black dye transformed her hair, baggy clothes obscured her magnificent shape, and horn-rimmed glasses hid her eyes. Mom would have a tough time telling it was her. I was wearing a cap, and had let my beard grow for a week. We were invisible.

We picked at the finger foods we had ordered, and kept an eye on things at the centre table. They seemed to be getting along. Drinks were ordered. There was a lot of laughing and touching of hands. Antonia was doing a great job of leading him right where we wanted him, and somehow not throwing up when he touched her.

I saw her gesture to his mouth, and he excused himself to go to the restroom.

"Nicely done, Toni," Erica laughed. "Did you see that?"

"Yup," I nodded. She had implied that he had something stuck in his teeth, and he had fallen for it. Left alone at the table, she was now able to empty the contents of the small vial in her purse into his drink. I don't know what it was, but Dawn said it would put him out for a while.

He came back, and took a sip of his drink.

"Okay. The clock is ticking, Toni," my sister warned. "Better get him upstairs soon, or you'll have to carry him."

As though she could hear us, Antonia soon drew him in, whispering sweet nothings in his ear, and clearly suggesting that they retire to her room, which she had rented to avoid any problems with her roommate. It was a plausible story for a woman who was expecting to get laid, and Eddie was certain not to decline the invitation.

Indeed, he paid the cheque, and followed her out the door. We did the same, but we took the stairs up eight floors, rather than the elevator. The plan was to get him into the room for more drinks, until the drugs took effect, and he was unconscious. Antonia would call us when that happened.

Until she called, we were relaxing in our own room, one floor above and just a few doors down from Antonia's. It was a last minute addition, and Erica and I were going to spend the night here after we were done with Eddie. We were able to get close enough that I could pick up the Wi-Fi feed from a small video camera hidden in the other room. Within minutes, we were able to see the goings on between Eddie and 'Paula'.

Eddie was obviously feeling the effects of the drug, and was already a bit unsteady on his feet. Antonia sat on the bed, and he sat beside her, trying to make his move.

Subtle he wasn't, and went directly for her big tits, while simultaneously attempting to taste her tonsils. She took it like a champ, and leaned back letting him follow her down. His hands mauled her boobs aggressively, then slowed and stopped. The drug was doing its job.

Antonia tipped her head up. Eddie was unconscious, laying three-quarters on top of her, with his hand on her left breast.

"About time," she groaned, grabbing his hand like a dead rat and dragging it off her. She pushed his shoulder, and rolled him off, letting her stand up. She patted his face. "Yoo hoo? Eddie? Nope he's out. Good." She put her knee between his legs and gave him a moderate shot to the junk. "That's for cheating on my friend..." a second shot followed, "... and that's for grabbing me, scumbag."

Erica was on her way out the door before Antonia even called.

"If I need help, I'll call you," she smiled. "Keep watching."

As I watched, Antonia unpacked the contents of a small overnight bag onto the armoir; A wig, in her colour and style; one of her bras; two large false breasts. There was a knock on the door, and she answered it, letting my sister in.

"Yeah, he's done," Erica said into her phone. "You should head over here right away. See you soon." She turned, and hugged Antonia. "Thank you so much, Toni. We couldn't have done it without you. He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No," Antonia smiled, "I've been groped by worse. So have you, honey, but we usually get a tip afterwards."

"Hmmm, good point," Erica nodded, tapping her lips in thought. "Well, he grabbed you, didn't he? So he can tip you, too." She rolled him over, and fished his wallet out of his pants. She pulled a twenty out, and handed it to Toni, then added another one. "He's a big tipper."

Antonia stuffed the cash between her boobs, hugged my sister once more, and left, her part done. Erica was alone. She walked over to the bed, and stood above him.

"You know," she said quietly, looking down at him with disgust, "just a couple of months ago, if I was here like this, I'd probably claw your eyes out. You hurt me, you piece of shit. But things have changed. I've moved past you now, and I'm happier than I ever was with you. So, you can thank Stevie for saving your eyes. I'm not as angry as I was, but you're not going to get away clean."

"Ooooo, jeez, he's gonna be sore in the morning," I winced, as she kneed him in the balls for the third time. Her words weren't lost on me. I made her happy. What more could I ask?

A few minutes later, Erica answered the door, and let Dawn in, along with Paul. The rest of the evening was in their hands.

Speaking of in their hands, Eddie was. Erica and Dawn dragged him up the bed, and peeled the covers back, while Paul went to work on himself in the bathroom. This is where that extra bite Erica requested comes in.

The girls undressed him. Well, they had both seen it before anyway, so it was hardly new to them. Once they had him naked, they covered him up, and let him sleep. They weren't ready for him yet.

Erica poured a drink for herself, then one for Dawn. They took seats opposite each other.

"I'm sorry," Dawn said, sipping her drink. "I was wrong. What I did to you was unforgivable. I was wrong about him. He wasn't worth it."

"No he wasn't," Erica replied softly. "Actually, I owe you some thanks, for bringing his character flaws out into the open. I hope that someday you find someone who makes you as happy as I am now."

"Right," Dawn nodded. "Someone who won't cheat, and who has a bigger dick!"

"Yeah!" Erica laughed. "He never was any good in bed. Too much about him!"

Paul opened the bathroom door, and stepped into the room. He was made up a little like Antonia had been, and wearing a robe.

"Ready?" Erica asked him.

"Pretty much. What about him?" he responded, pointing to Eddie's slumbering form.

"Just about," Dawn nodded. She fished a bottle of lube out of her bag, and walked over to the bed. She pulled the covers back and squirted some on Eddie's dick... just enough to make him think it had been used.

"Roll him over," Paul said, kneeling on the bed. "I've got just the thing to really fuck with his head." He reached into the robe pocket, and came out with a small jar. He scooped a daub of the contents out with his finger. He grinned.

"Tiger balm. A little of this on his ass and he'll swear he's been fucked by a buffalo," he laughed. "It'll burn for a week, and water just makes it worse." Paul didn't wait for the okay... he just slathered it between Eddie's cheeks. "Take that!"

I heard everyone laughing as the three of them wrestled Eddie into position under the covers. The ladies turned their backs, and Paul dropped his robe, crawling into bed beside Eddie. Everything was ready. Now we just had to wait for him to wake up.

Erica and Dawn took Eddie's clothes into the bathroom, then took their seats to wait quietly and finish their drinks. The room fell silent.

I took advantage of the lull in the action to use the bathroom. My timing was perfect, and as I came back out to check the display on my tablet, Eddie was stirring. The girls hid in the bathroom, and closed the door.

"Oh boy, this should be good," I said to myself, in the privacy of my own room. Eddie was going to freak out, and it was mostly my plan that was going to cause that freak out. I just hoped the batteries in the camera held out, or I would miss the fun.

Paul watched as Eddie became more aware and awake. He rubbed against Eddie's body, and Eddie moaned, draping his arm across Paul's chest. His hand searched for the breasts he expected to find. Even though he had nothing to remember, he had to assume it was Paula that he was in bed with, but there were no breasts. He opened his eyes, and found Paul looking back at him.

"Hi honey," Paul said softly, leaning in to kiss Eddie, the way a lover would.

Eddie reacted like he was struck by lightning, lurching back away from Paul, and nearly falling out of bed.

"Careful, sweetie," Paul smiled. "You'll hurt yourself."

"Who the fuck are you?!" Eddie gasped. "I don't remember... Who... Where's, um, where's Paula?" he finally managed to stammer out.

"Oh, she's over there, on the armoir, honey," Paul replied, gesturing toward the furnishings. "At least until the surgery, then she'll be right here." Paul leaned up, closing the gap to Eddie again.

Eddie recoiled in horror once more, and looked over to where the wig sat on its form, and the bra hung by one strap off the knob of the drawer. The falsies sat like gelatinous blobs next to the wig.

I could see Eddie's wheels spinning, trying to do the math. He kept coming up with an answer he really, realllllllly didn't like.

"No. No... Paula? The blonde with the big tits? Where did she go?" he asked again, not willing to believe it.

Paul just smiled, and fluttered his fingertips at Eddie. I laughed, watching Eddie squirm.

"No!" he gasped again, stumbling out of the bed naked. "No, that's not... No! NO! JESUS! WHY AM I NAKED?! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!"

"Come back to bed, honey," Paul smiled, playing his role perfectly. "We've got lots of time for round two."

"Round two? ROUND TWO?!" Eddie screamed. I assume the pain of the Tiger balm on his ass, and his bruised testicles finally pushed the confusion aside. "JESUS! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY ASS?! WHY DO MY BALLS HURT?!" he yelled, trying to cover his crotch with his hands. The stickiness of the dried lube made him look at his hands incredulously.

In my room, I jumped up.

"Do it, Paul!" I laughed, leaning closer to the screen. "He teed it up for you! Do it!"

"Oh honey, there's NOTHING wrong with your ass! It's divine! The best I've ever had!" Paul smiled, crawling closer. He was naked, and his dick was stiff. "Come on. Let's do it again!"

"Home run!" I yelled. "HOME, FUCKING, RUN!" I thrust my arms up in victory, and did a happy dance.

"AGAIN?! I DON'T REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME?!" Eddie screamed, looking for a way out.

"That's okay, honey. I'll remember for both of us," Paul said, blowing a kiss.

"STOP THAT! AND STOP CALLING ME HONEY! JESUS... MY CLOTHES... WHERE ARE MY FUCKING CLOTHES?!" Eddie screamed, searching frantically.

"But we were so good together," Paul pouted.

"You... You... You said you were a woman!" Eddie pointed accusingly. "Jesus! I kissed you!" he spat.

His mind wasn't fighting it anymore. He bought the sting, but was hoping to keep it quiet. He desperately wanted out of that room.

"Where... Are... My... Clothes," he said through clenched teeth. He'd obviously drank to much, because his head was spinning His ass was burning. The wig was just like Paula's hair. The guy in the bed even had lipstick on. Shit! He'd been suckered by a transvestite. How could this happen?

"Do you want me to suck your cock again?" Paul asked, standing up. His erection bobbed before him, attracting Eddie's eyes for a second. "Or maybe you'd like to suck mine again?"

I could see Eddie cringe. That word... 'again'... implied that he had already done so once. He looked ill, and beaten.

"Look, I, um... what's your real name?" Eddie asked quietly.

"Paul," Paul smiled.

"Of course," Eddie sighed. "Okay, so Paul, I, uh, I don't know how this happened. I guess I drank too much, and somehow... Well, Paul, I'm not gay."

"That's okay," Paul nodded. "Bi-sexual is fine with me. I'm going to become a woman soon anyway. It will all work out."

Eddie gritted his teeth again.

"You don't understand," Eddie said evenly, looking away from Paul's nude form. "I'm not trying to work things out. I'm saying that I don't want this. I can't believe this happened. Paul, where are my clothes, please? I'd like to leave."

"Okay, fine," Paul shrugged. "You came out of the bathroom naked before I sucked your cock, so I suppose they're in there."

Eddie cringed again at the thought that another man had sucked him. It was almost as good as if it actually happened.

He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello, Eddie," Erica smiled, flipping the light on as the door swung open.

"Fuck! What are you doing here?" Eddie asked, startled. Then he saw Dawn, and knew he was fucked.

"Hi Eddie," Dawn snarled, moving around him. "How's your ass? I gotta say, you took it in the back door better than I did the first time. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Yeah, I'd say you have," Erica said, uncovering the camera. "Maybe after we post this online, someone will recognize you and tell us all about it."

"So, that's how it is, huh? You're together on this?" Eddie asked, eyeing the camera.

"Yup," Erica nodded. "You know, I always thought it was just a cliché, but the enemy of my enemy really is my friend, or at least a tolerable acquaintance. So how's it feel to get fucked with?"

"Yeah, whatever," he snarled back. "Give me the camera."

"Not a chance. Besides, it's not mine to give you," Erica shook her head. "And even if I did, and you destroyed it, you don't think we'd be stupid enough to let you at the recording, do you?"

"No," Dawn chimed in. "It's being recorded elsewhere. In fact, we're all getting a copy. You're not getting away with it this time, you shit stain."

Of course, there really wasn't anything to record, other than our deception, and his apparent acceptance of it, but he didn't know that. I suppose we could post his naked ass for a giggle, since he was still walking around starkers.

I watched Erica scoop up the pile of Eddie's clothes. She appeared ready to hand them to him, but when he reached for them, she spun away, and whipped open the door to the outer hallway. With a flourish, she unceremoniously tossed them out of the room. Paul and Dawn pushed Eddie out into the hallway, and Erica slammed the door.

"Good riddance!" she giggled, and exchanged high fives with Dawn and Paul.

It was done. Even though it didn't really happen, Eddie thought it did, and that just might make him think twice before cheating again. At the very least, both Dawn and Erica could say they got the better of him this time, and we did have video of him in bed with another man. A little creative editing could make that very difficult for him to dismiss, if it came to that.

Personally, I hoped it wouldn't. I would be happy if he would just disappear, and leave my sister alone.

***

Dawn was checking out Paul's dick. In truth, he was more bi-curious than fully gay, so perhaps he and Dawn would make use of the room after Erica came back to ours. I suppose she deserved some fun.

The three of them exchanged hugs and congratulations were dispensed all around. After enough time had passed that Eddie was probably gone, Erica opened the door carefully. The coast was clear, so she said goodbye, and headed my way.

By the time she arrived, I had a new interest in the view from the camera. Indeed, Dawn was making a move on Paul, and was on her knees, stroking his erection with both hands in preparation for sucking it.

"What are you...? Oh my! Dawn! You slut!" Erica giggled. "Turn it off. They obviously forgot about the camera. Give them some privacy."

She was right. Besides, we had our own fun to have. I turned off the screen.

"Honey?" she said softly, wrapping her arms around me from behind. "Now that you don't need to hide anymore, could you do me a huge favour?"

Of course, Hugs," I nodded.

"Shave," she smiled. "I prefer your skin on mine, without the stubble."

I smiled back, and went into the bathroom. When I came back, five minutes later, Erica was naked. She was also watching Dawn and Paul, who were now fully engaged in an energetic fuck, while her fingers played with her pussy.

"Give them some privacy?" I laughed.

"I did say that, didn't I?" she moaned. "It's just so nasty. I couldn't help myself. Here..." she giggled, handing me the tablet and rolling out of bed, "... you watch for awhile. I'm going to wash this shit out of my hair, unless you want to fuck a brunette with big tits."

"I'll take the original version, thank you," I nodded.

"Good answer," she grinned. "Whatever you do... don't cum. Your dick is mine. I'll be back in five."

Actually, she took more like ten minutes. She missed Dawn taking Paul's load in the face after a few minutes of doggy style. As porn goes, it was pretty tame, because there were no closeups. I did as asked, saving myself for her, and was waiting patiently under the covers.

"No more entertainment?" she asked, towelling her wet hair, which had been restored to its natural red.

"They finished," I replied. "Maybe they'll go for more later."

"Oh well. I guess we'll just have to entertain each other then, won't we?" she smiled, easing into my arms. Her lips were soft, and found mine quickly. There was an undeniable passion in her embrace, as though a part of her that had been missing was back. It was a palpable change, and I liked it. So did she. "I feel free. Thank you so much for helping."

"I didn't really do much," I told her. "I just watched."