Here, There, and Everywhere

Story Info
Another Halloween identity crisis.
4.1k words
4.63
286.1k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally, I had no plans of getting back to Jenkintown before Saturday afternoon. It was a long drive and I had a meeting arranged for Friday at 3 PM. Libby was somewhat upset that I was going to miss the Jacob's Halloween party, but she knew how important the deal was to me. We had great sex the night before I left and now I was eager to pick up where we left off last Sunday.

It was just 8 AM Friday morning when my client called and asked if I could move my presentation up to 1 PM. It seemed there was some company function that evening that he had forgotten. I was only too glad to oblige and finished a topnotch effort by 4 PM. It was a four-hour drive back to Jenkintown. I decided to hit the road and try to get back in time to go to the party. I didn't call Libby with my plans because I knew how annoyed she would be if I was late for some reason.

As I drove, I considered my situation. I was doing well in sales for the door accessory company for which I worked. It had always amazed me how something so simple as handles, locks, hinges, and kick plates were so easy to sell. I stumbled into it looking for anything to survive after being a victim of corporate downsizing ten years prior. Looking back, I realized it was one of the very best things that had ever happened to me career-wise.

It had been a difficult time but Libby was steady as a rock, encouraging me when I was ready to give up. Looking back on our 23 years of marriage, I now realize that I could not have done better than when I somehow convinced her to marry me. She was still attractive, even after giving me two kids. She was a tad more voluptuous than when we married, but I sure wasn't complaining about it. I saw how men looked at her and it made me proud. What man wants a woman that other men wouldn't like to bang if they could? Libby was completely faithful; so let them dream.

I got hung up on the interstate behind two overturned rigs. No one was hurt but the highway was shut down for a couple hours while the mess was removed. Now I was looking at a 10 PM arrival. Then I realized I had no costume since I had no plans to attend. I pulled off at a small town and stopped at a drug store. I looked around and realized everything was geared for kids. I had no intention of being some goddamn 'square bob sponge pants' or whatever the hell it was. Then I saw some Ace bandages and had a brainstorm. I bought several of them. Then I went to a Salvation Army store and bought some old clothes. A guy had been burning some old boxes behind the building, and the fire was almost out. I tossed the clothes on the embers and saw them smolder. Then I stomped on them till the fire was out and tossed them in the trunk.

When I finally reached the party it was pushing eleven. I parked in a nearby church parking lot. Then I got out the old shirt and pants and changed into them. They had a bit of an odor, but fit my needs exactly. Then I wrapped my face with the bandage, leaving a slit by my eyes so I could see. I removed my rings and watch and stashed them in the glove box. There was no way anyone could tell it was me. I looked like a cross between the mummy and a burn victim. I headed for the front door.

I bumped into Ed Gibson dressed like a fat Lone Ranger, as I entered. He just nodded and mumbled, "Great costume, buddy!"

That was all the assurance I needed. Ed and I had bowled on the same team for five years and he had no idea who I was. I walked on looking for Libby. I knew she would be pleased that I managed to get there.

It didn't take me long to find her. She was dancing with George 'Pussy Hound' Martin! Suddenly I decided to not let Libby know I was there. It would be interesting to see how she conducted herself when she went someplace without me.

She told me that she was going as Marie Antoinette. Funny how it never occurred to me that the Queen of France wore push-up bras and low gowns that exposed her tits right to her nipples. I must have been sick the day we covered that in history.

That fucker, George, was practically drooling down her cleavage. The thing was; I couldn't really blame him. I wanted to drag her off the floor and rape her, and she was my wife! I had never seen her look so sexy. Her smile always lit up the room and now her headlights were helping. I grabbed a beer and kept an eye on Libby without being too obvious. I even danced with a few women, including Susan Jacobs who kept trying to guess who I was. The fact that Libby told everyone I wouldn't make the party increased my ability to remain incognito.

Libby shared dances with a number of men, but George, aka Robin Hood, never strayed very far from her side. I noticed that he would hand Libby a fresh drink as soon as her glass was empty.

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker," I thought to myself. Libby had to know what the bastard had in mind. I made up my mind Libby was not going to play Maid Marian for him as long as I was breathing.

The night got late and there were only around ten people left when I saw George make his move and steer Libby out the back door. He slid the door closed behind him. I knew the house well enough to know the door opened to a deck that extended around to the kitchen door on the side of the house. For a fucking burned mummy, I moved with surprising speed. I quietly opened the door and slipped through it, making not a sound. I closed the door and silently worked my way to the corner of the house and chanced a peek around the corner.

A full moon had risen and I was able to see Libby and George quite clearly. She was leaning over the railing, admiring the night's beauty. He was behind her admiring her tits as he looked over her shoulder. Libby looked incredibly beautiful, I realized. Small wonder George was hoping to get lucky.

He slid his arms around Libby's waist and pulled her tight to him. She lurched a little and I realized the drinks were catching up to her. Emboldened, the weasel slid his hands up and cupped Libby's wonderful globes.

"Please don't do that, George. It has been a good time. Don't ruin it now," she warned as she grabbed his hands and tried to pry them loose.

"You little cock-teaser!" George blurted. "You have all but asked me to fuck you all night. By God, that is what I am going to do!"

It happened so fast; I was as shocked as Libby. He simply pulled her top down and her tits sprang free. Even as my anger flared, I marveled at my wife's beautiful boobs. I would never take them for granted again!

"George! What are you doing?" demanded Libby. "Let me go! I am going back inside right now."

As she spoke, Libby tried to stuff her tits back into her dress but George was having none of it. He grabbed both of Libby's nipples and twisted cruelly. I briefly wondered if he was drunk, crazy, or both. I decided it made no difference. His ass was mine! I started toward them. I was so keyed up I felt like I was hardly moving. In fact, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

Libby cried out and slapped George across the face. He immediately backhanded Libby across her cheek. At this point I closed in, furious beyond anything I had ever felt. I should have gone as the hulk!

I grabbed George by his Forest Green shirt and pulled him away from Libby. I held him with one hand and bitch slapped him repeatedly with the other. He resembled a bobble-head doll as I laid in to him. I made his head jerk back and forth with every swing. I was actually glad when he landed a jab to my mouth.

I tasted blood and suddenly I was cool. I measured him with my left and gave him my right. He staggered but I grabbed him again and gave him another right to the head. He was ready to fall but I held him up, preparing to rip his head off with my next roundhouse.

That was when I felt Libby grab my fist and plead with me not to hit him again. I turned to look at her, wondering if the asshole meant something to her.

"Please, he has had enough! You don't want to go to jail for this," she reasoned. "The fucking piece of shit isn't worth it!"

Those words were like music to my ears. I realized than Libby wasn't trying to protect the prick because she liked him. I let him go and he collapsed hard against the railing. It cracked and almost broke under his weight. That gave me an idea.

The ground dropped away quite sharply behind the house and the deck was about six feet off the ground. Beyond the deck Susan Jacobs had planted and nurtured some very big, thick rose bushes. As George leaned over the cracked railing, I lifted my foot and kicked his ass hard. The rail split and he went headfirst into the roses. Man, I was glad it wasn't me doing the swan dive into those thorns! George began making weird whimpering noises and I almost felt sorry for him.

"Come with me quick," urged Libby. "We don't need to hang around here any more!"

Libby walked a bit unsteadily, but her mind was working faster than mine. George had no idea who kicked his ass and it was best left that way. Why hang around and have to answer embarrassing questions? She led me down the steps and across the yard to the street where she had parked.

"Here are my keys. Would you please take me home," asked Libby. "I drank too much and shouldn't drive. I am afraid that was the reason you had to come to my rescue, kind sir."

It occurred to me that she had no idea who I was. As long as I didn't talk, she would not be able to tell. She couldn't identify me to the cops if it came down to it. I started the car and then held both palms up, as if to ask where I should go.

"1212 Beech Street," directed Libby. Go to Main, take a left and then take the third right onto Fifth Street. Two blocks down go right onto Beech and I am the second house on the left.

I carefully pulled her car into the street and drove away from Robin Hood's thorny ass.

"I can't thank you enough for intervening tonight,' began Libby. "If I hadn't had too much to drink I would have known better than to let him get me to go out on the deck. I knew he was an asshole, but I didn't know he was psychotic."

I glanced at Libby as she talked. Her dress was torn and her tits were milky white in the moonlight that leaked through the car windows. Again I was taken by her absolute beauty and femininity. She caught me looking and held her hands over her chest.

"I guess I look a sight," she smiled. "I hope it isn't too bad."

My cock was throbbing as I drove. I wondered how long I could keep up my charade. My desire to fuck her was overcoming my desire to remain anonymous. Little did I know how soon that problem would be solved.

"I want to thank you for your timely rescue. I saw you at the party, but I never caught your name?" she fished. I kept my silence.

"The quiet type, aren't you?" asked Libby. "I still want to show my gratitude. Please pull into that lot on the left."

I almost choked! She was having me pull into a lot behind an abandoned strip plaza. The only light was the silvery moon.

"Stop over by that tree," she directed. "It is time to repay your kindness."

As I slipped the car into park, Libby reached over and slid my zipper down. As she fished my cock out with one hand, she pulled her dress top lower with the other. Her wonderful breasts looked like the tits in a painting I once saw. Part of me was upset that she would be unfaithful to me, even if it was with me. She didn't know that. The other part of me was hornier than a Billy goat! I decided to try to get some of Libby's sweet ass and figure out the ramifications tomorrow.

She leaned her face over to my cock, and in the darkness of an abandoned strip mall, she gave me the blowjob of my life! Giving head had never been Libby's favorite pastime, but you would never be able to prove it this night. It seemed like she savored my cock. Her lips made love to it. I was a spectator to the love fest between the two of them. I tried to make it last, but Libby was far too good for me. I groaned to let her know I was close. She simply increased her efforts and they were soon rewarded. My cock spurted deep into her throat. Then she backed off and sucked the rest from my swollen member. This was new territory. Cumming in Libby's mouth had never been an option.

Still she persisted. My cock never truly deflated. It wasn't long and I felt it begin to throb again. Libby lifted her face from my groin and smiled.

"I never do that for my husband, but you saved me from a fate worse than death, as they used to say. I want you to understand how much I appreciate your actions," she whispered.

She lifted my hands and placed them on her breasts. Was it my imagination, or were they hot? Libby's nipples were so hard they felt like small pebbles. I rolled them between my thumb and forefingers and she gave a low moan. Then I reached down and slid my hand under her dress. I pushed her panties aside and inserted my finger into her box. It was extremely wet and so very warm. I barely touched her clit and she convulsed into an intense orgasm.

When she came back down, I sprang from the car and ran around to her side. My cock bobbed up and down as I ran. I opened her door and pulled her out and closed the door again. Then I led her around to the front of the car and pushed her face down toward the hood. She understood immediately what I wanted.

"I am yours this one time," groaned Libby. "My husband will be home tomorrow and I will never do this again. Not for you, not for anyone, except my beloved husband. Now fuck me with your big, hard cock! Quick!"

Libby's words both made me angry and as aroused as I had ever been in my life. My mind was in turmoil as my cock ached for her pussy. I pushed any attempt to understand my emotions to the back of my mind as I flipped the back of her dress up and grabbed her panties and gave a hard jerk. I tossed them to the side and aimed my aching member for my loving, unfaithful, slut wife's cunt and buried it as deeply as I have ever driven it.

Libby convulsed again as I held my cock still. Finally her breathing became somewhat normal and I started power fucking her. I wasn't her loving husband. I was some Samaritan taking his reward for saving a damsel. I began slapping her ass as I pounded her pussy harder than I ever had. Libby growled and pushed back against me. I increased my strokes and spanked her ass till it glowed in the moonlight.

"Yes! Spank that ass!" Libby shrieked. "Fuck my pussy, you goddamn hero!"

That was more than I could endure. I grabbed her hips and pushed into as far as I could and held her still on my spurting cock. Libby gave another growl and shuddered hard. I think she even banged her forehead on the hood of the car as she came. I stood with my cock in Libby's snatch till it softened and slid out of her.

I staggered back and surveyed the scene. Libby looked like she was passed out or asleep with her ass bare and shining in the moonlight. I flipped her dress back down and took her by the arm and stood her up. She mumbled incoherently as I led her over to her door and helped her inside. By the time I climbed back into the car and restarted the engine, Libby had her head against my side and was fast asleep.

I drove to our house and into the garage. I carried Libby inside and placed her on the sofa. The kids were in college so no one would see her sleeping there. I wondered if she would know how she got that far. Then I placed her keys on the coffee table and left the house. I glanced at my watch and saw it was almost 3AM. By the time I made it back to my car, I would only have a couple hours before the sun came up.

As I walked I considered my situation. I was relieved I had made it back to the party in time to put the skids to that fucker George's plans. Any man that forced himself on a woman deserved a beating, or worse. I felt no remorse about that.

The more important happening was my beautiful wife giving a stranger a blowjob and then fucking him. Thinking about it, I could have been a neighbor or coworker of hers, or of mine! How would she live that down? How would I? Was that her first foray into infidelity? Had she been fucked behind my back before? Now that my passion had subsided, nagging doubt stepped front and center. My love for her was greater at that moment than I ever remembered, but was she faithful and did she love me?

I made it to my car, drove to a cheap motel on the edge of town, took a shower and crashed. It was almost noon when I pulled into the garage. I was as nervous as a kid on his first date as I walked into the kitchen. Libby turned and smiled that smile. I felt helpless against her. My heart was hers to do with as she saw fit.

"Darling! I missed you so much," she cried as she rushed into my arms. "I am so happy to have you home!"

I took her into my arms and held her to me. Then I ran my hands down and squeezed her ass like I always do. She jumped and groaned. Small wonder after the way I worked her ass over the previous night.

"Are you alright, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"I slipped and fell on my butt. It is just a little tender," dismissed Libby.

Before I could say anymore, the doorbell rang. Libby answered it and Susan Jacobs walked in.

"Hey, Will, I see you made it home," she greeted me. "You missed one hell of a party last night, didn't he, Libby?"

"It was a lot of fun, Susan, but your parties always are. I just wish Will could have made it," stated Libby.

Susan watched Libby closely a she pressed on.

"You danced a few times with George Martin, didn't you, Libby?" asked Susan.

"Yes, I believe I did. Will wasn't there and George is single again so we managed a couple dances," Libby responded with not so much as a flutter of an eyelid. I decided to never pay poker against her.

"I never actually saw you leave and didn't get to thank you for coming," Susan continued. "Do you happen to remember when you last saw George?"

"I hardly keep track of that Jackass," replied Libby. "he must have left before me. At least I didn't see him around when I left. Why are you asking about him, Susan?" questioned Libby.

"Tim and I were finished cleaning up and Tim took the dog out for a quick walk around 1 AM. The dog rushed around to our rose bushes and found George lying there. Tim helped him inside and we tried to clean him up and find out what happened," Susan recounted. "He told us he was getting some air when the railing broke and he fell into the rose bushes."

"Well, that is the answer to your question then, isn't it, Susan," reasoned Libby.

"Except for one thing, Libby. Tim was in the marines and saw a few altercations. Hell, he was in a few," laughed Susan.

"He thinks George had the BeJesus pounded out of him. Tim says he just wishes he could have seen the prick get it. He was mad at me for inviting George in the first place," Susan admitted. "In fact, while we cleaning up, Tim told me George was a pussy hound and if I ever invited him again, he would toss George out and take me over his knee, in front of everyone."

"Wow! That almost makes it worth inviting him back, doesn't it, Susan?" chuckled Libby.

Susan broke into laughter at that remark. I stood silently by and listened to the conversation. After Libby finally walked Susan to the door, she came back and sat at the kitchen table.

I realized I was not cut out for games and subterfuge. My heart was aching as I looked at my beautiful wife and wondered if she had been unfaithful before and would be again.

"What?" asked Libby. "You look like the cat shit in your oatmeal!"

I walked around in front of Libby and looked down at her. She returned my gaze unwaveringly.

"Libby, have you been unfaithful to me? I will only ask once and I want the truth," I warned.

Libby looked into my face for a about ten seconds and then answered, "Will, I have never been unfaithful to you, and I never will be."

I felt my heart die as Libby lied to me. I shook my head slowly and dropped to my knees in front of her.

12