Herman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That got the first fast one out of the way. Now I'll show you how to return the favor when a girl does that for you."

She led me through how she liked her pussy eaten and cautioned me that other women might like it done differently, but what she was giving me was the basics.

"If you want to impress them ask them what they would like and don't just munch down."

After several minutes of eating her pussy (and I will admit to some trepidation when she told me I had to eat her -- guys didn't really do that did they?) she said she was ready. I mounted her and then started slamming into her, but she stopped me and told me to slow down.

"Take it easy and go slow at first and then pick up speed after both of us are settled into a rhythm."

Again, I came too fast, but she told me not to worry and that it would get better. And thank God that it did. We went four times that night and the fourth time lasted almost fifteen minutes.

I met mom in the coffee shop at six and as we had breakfast she asked me how things had gone and I told her that I hadn't wanted to stop. She smiled at me and said:

"Maybe you won't have to."

"What does that mean?"

"We'll see."

When we got home mom handed me five one hundred dollar bills.

"What's this?"

"I don't do it for free kiddo, and you aren't going to either."

"Five hundred for doing what I would have been willing to pay to do?"

"With any luck sweetie that won't be the last. Linda and Bob will be in town for another two days. I won't be seeing Bob again, but Linda wants to see you again on both days. Are your grades good enough that you can miss two days of school?"

I was wrung dry when Linda left town. She taught me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie and what she called the rear leg lift. We did anal and sixty-nine, but I balked when she wanted to try water sports. Luckily she didn't hold that against me. She spent a lot of time teaching me how to treat a woman properly and it was to stand me in good stead.

A week later mom asked me if I wanted to have a date that night and of course I said yes. Her name was Helen and she was close to fifty and I guess she was apparently happy with me because before the night was over she told me that she would be using me more often. I also found out from her that she thought that I was from an escort agency that she and her husband often used. I came to realize that my mom was the agency she was referring to.

From then on mom set me up on the average of once a week and I never got less than five hundred dollars for doing what I would happily done for free or even have paid for. I saw Linda on the average of once a month and once she even offered to set me up in an apartment to be her full time boy-toy and while I was sorely tempted I didn't want to move to Chicago.

++++++++++++++++++++

Things went great for over a year and then disaster hit me. Mom was run down by a hit and run driver and died at the scene. So there I was at nineteen and a half still a senior in high school and orphaned. I had no other living relatives and I was totally on my own.

I had to make the arrangements for my mom's funeral and all of that. I didn't think I needed to worry about money because mom had led me to believe that we had plenty. She had told me that we had enough to carry me all the way to a PHD if that was what I wanted and the house was paid for, but when I started digging I couldn't find it.

I did find that she had set me up with a trust fund that would pay me five hundred thousand when I turned thirty, but there wasn't much else. She had thirty-two hundred in savings and eleven hundred in checking, but mom had no will that I could find so I ended up having to hire an attorney to get me access to her accounts. She had a ten thousand dollar life insurance policy in my name and it took all of that plus the four thousand that I had saved up to buy a car to pay for mom's burial expenses.

I thought that I'd come out okay because I would have mom's car, but that didn't work out either. I found out that she didn't buy a new car every three years -- she leased cars. Mom's car had to go back to the dealership and I even owed some fees on it.

When the dust cleared I had my name on the house and six hundred in the bank. The lawyer's fees ate up what was in mom's checking and savings accounts. My career as a male escort was over because it had all come through mom. Basically I was stone broke. I was able to start college because I had scholarships and I was able to get a job in the student cafeteria that included my meals. I put the house up for sale, but because of the economy it wasn't moving.

Samantha's offer of five hundred for acting in her movies was a godsend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Samantha caught me during my shift at the cafeteria and we arranged to meet Monday after I got off work. She handed me several pages stapled together and it wasn't quite what I expected. I was expecting a script that described each scene complete with dialog, but what I got was a description of what would be going on. The dialog was strictly ad lib according to the circumstances and situation.

"Is this it?" I asked.

"What did you expect? This isn't some Hollywood big budget epic. It's a fuck film and all that the people who are paying to watch it or buy it want to see is a sexy looking slut taking some dick. I try to make it look real instead of fake, but that's as far as I go."

She went on to explain what would happen and what I would be expected to do and say. My dialog was going to be "Yes dear," "Whatever you say dear" and "Whatever you want dear." I was to say it with a hang-dog look and that I should try and make it look like even though I was agreeing I was hating it.

She ran through how the series was going to go and then she told me that if the series went as well as she hoped she might add to it and I could have even more pay days if I wanted. She gave me an address and told me to be there by six and I told her I couldn't make it before six forty-five because my shift at the cafeteria wasn't over until six-thirty. She thought for a minute and then said that six forty-five would work.

When I got to the address I found that it was a private residence. I rang the bell and Samantha answered the door. She was wearing nylons, high heels and a bathrobe.

"Good. You are here and we are ready to shoot our first scene."

She led me into a large bedroom where there were several people and a couple of cameras set up.

"This is going to be different than what I told you about. The guy for what was supposed to be shot tonight had something come up and he couldn't make it. We will do his scene tomorrow and do the poker game tonight."

She took off the bathrobe and I got instant wood. She was incredible! Firm tits that stood out from her chest like the heads of torpedo's and tipped with nipples that looked to be about an inch long. Her shaved pussy looked mouth-watering and I was immediately sorry that I wasn't going to be one of the guys fucking her.

"This is the last scene in the second of the series. Abe has just finished fucking me and I've called on you to do your duty and clean me out with your mouth."

There was a bowl of stuff on the dresser and as she picked up a turkey baster she said:

"This is a mixture of KY lotion, egg whites and cornstarch. It looks just like cum."

She filled the baster, lay down on the bed and put the baster inside her pussy and pumped the baster's contents into her. She pulled the baster out, handed it to one of the guys in the room and then squeezed her muscles until some of the stuff ran out of her. It did look like cum leaking out of her pussy.

Ignore the camera's Herm. Just pretend there is no one but the two of us here in this room. Can you do that?"

"No problem."

I could say that and mean it because I was used to having people watch me. Bob used to like watching me and Linda and in fact he did do a lot of what I was going to pretend to be doing with Samantha.

"We ready guys? Roll them."

"Rolling" the two guys with the cameras said and then Samantha called out "Get in here Bobby" which was going to be my screen name. I walked up to the bed and Samantha smiled up at me.

"He fucked me good Bobby. He came a lot. See?" she said as she spread her legs and pointed to the mixture running out of her. She drug a finger through it and held the finger up to me. "Taste it Bobby." I hesitated and she said, "I said taste it Bobby" in a forceful tone. With obvious reluctance I bent my head, took her finger in my mouth and as I sucked it clean Samantha said:

"That's a good boy. Now do your duty Bobby."

I let go of her finger and stood there looking down at her. I made no move to do what she wanted.

"Don't make me ask you again Bobby. You know what I expect. Now do it!"

"Yes dear" I said as I got on the bed. Still I hesitated and she grabbed my head and pulled it down to her pussy and said:

"Eat you little mother fucker, eat!"

I ate her pussy while the cameras moved in and got a close up of me slurping up the mixture. After two minutes or so Samantha said:

"Good boy Bobby, but you didn't do it when I first told you to do it so no pussy for you this week. Now go and run a bath for me."

I stood up and said "Yes dear" and then one of the guys on the cameras called out "Cut" and Samantha sat up and asked:

"How did it look?"

"Perfect" one of the camera guys said. "I don't know where you found him, but he is a natural at this."

"You been holding out on me Herm? Have you done this before?"

I smiled at her and said, "A guy's got to have some secrets."

She gave me a long look and then said, "Okay guys, let's move it to the dining room."

In the dining room the table was set up for cards and there were five guys sitting there talking. I was introduced to them as the cameras and lights were set up and then Samantha said:

"Okay guys; let's make it look real."

I looked around the table and then said, "Same as always. Dollar, five and ten. Three raises, no check and raise and dealers choice. Pony up gents."

The guys each gave me a hundred and I gave them poker chips and then we cut the cards for the deal. We played four hands, I won two of them, and then Samantha walked into the room in heels and a little black dress. I looked at her and asked:

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going out with the girls."

Barb and Sue called and cancelled so I decided to stay home. I can play hostess. Any one need another beer?"

Every one said yes and she left the room and came back with six beers. As she set them down on the table the one named Abe said:

"Damn Bonnie (her screen name) you look good enough to eat tonight."

"You guys are always saying garbage like that, but when it comes time to do it you all run."

"Not this guy. When I say it I mean it."

"You any good at it?"

"I've never had any complaints."

"I guess we are going to have to find out if I'm going to be the first to have to do that. Come on; let's take it to the bedroom and see if all you are is a braggart or if you are telling the truth."

Every one at the table looked at me and Samantha said, "Don't look at Bobby. He won't mind. Right Bobby?"

I tried to look dejected as I said as I said, "No dear."

The camera followed Bonnie and Abe as they headed for the bedroom and then cut back to me sitting there looking dejected. With my head down I said:

"My deal. Five card draw with jacks or better to open. Ante up."

As the guys threw in their chips I started dealing the cards. As the cards fell on the table one of the guys said:

"You let her get away with shit like that?"

I looked down and mumbled, "I can't stop her."

The guys picked up their cards and were looking at them when one of them said, "Fuck this shit! I gotta see this" and he threw in his hand and got up and headed for the bedroom. The other guys looked at each other, tossed in their cards and got up and followed him.

I watched them go and then said, "I guess I win" and I raked in the pot. One of the camera guys called out "Cut." One of the camera guys came over to me and said:

"You have done this before haven't you?"

It was a statement and not a question so I gave him an honest answer and said "No."

"You sure can't prove it by what I've just seen."

The crew all moved to the bedroom and set up for the next scene. When things were set one of the guys called out "Ready to roll" and a few seconds later another of the camera men said "Rolling." The cameras caught Abe and Bonnie walking into the bedroom. Abe moved to take Bonnie in his arms and kiss her, but she pushed him away and said:

"None of that. I only kiss Bobby."

"You only kiss Bobby, but you fuck other guys?"

"We aren't here to talk about Bobby."

She lifted her dress, pulled off her panties, laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Abe started to undress and Bonnie said:

"Don't bother with that. You don't need to take your clothes off to eat me."

Abe hesitated and it was clear that he had expected to fuck Bonnie, but with everyone crowding into the room to watch he had to back up his boast. He got down and went to work. I don't know if he was any good at what he was doing or Samantha was a great actress, but it sure looked like he was getting her off. After several minutes she gasped:

"Get your fucking clothes off. I need you in me. I need you in me now!"

Abe stripped in record time and was on the bed and in her in a flash. They fucked for a while and Samantha (or Bonnie if you prefer) moaned, clutched and grabbed. Then Abe pulled out of her, got her up on her hands and knees and rammed it to her. She got very vocal at that point and the room rang with:

"Fuck me! Goddamn you fuck me. Fuck meeeeeee."

The camera panned to the group standing just inside the door watching and one guy said "God this is hot" and another one said, "She's hot. I want some" and a third guy said, "Think she'll do all of us?" and the fourth guy said, "We can ask."

The camera moved back to the bed where Abe was pounding away.

"Get ready you hot little bitch. I'm going to pump you so full of it that it will come out your ears."

"Do it damn you, do it!"

The camera moved up to Samantha's face and when it did Abe pulled out and came on the far side of Samantha's leg -- the side away from the camera -- and Samantha either had a real orgasm or faked a really good one. The camera panned over to the watching group. I wasn't supposed to be there -- my part was done when the group left the table -- but when the camera swung our way I lowered my head, looked sad and shook my head in a "How could you do this to me" way.

While the camera was on the group of watchers a guy ran up to Samantha with the turkey baster and filled her up. The camera cut back and zoomed in on the ooze running out of her pussy. Samantha laughed and said:

"Looks like Bobby has a big wet spot to sleep on tonight."

One of the guys watching asked, "Can I be next?" and another guy said "I want some too" and a third guy said "Hell, we all want some."

Samantha looked at them for a couple of seconds and then said, "Maybe next time. I'll have to prepare Bobby for something like that."

"Prepare? He's a fucking wimp. Just do it."

"He may be a wimp, but he's my wimp and if you expect to fuck his wife you had better be nice to him."

One of the cameramen, I found out later that his name was John and he was the chief cameraman, called out "Cut" and the group started to disperse. Samantha sat up and said:

"How did it look?"

One of the camera guys said, "I've seen and shot a lot of porn in my time, but this is some of the best I've ever seen. We definitely have a winner here."

Then she noticed me and said, "You still here?"

"No way I could leave after seeing how hot you looked in your heels and that little black dress. Some where in this six film series you just have to fuck your poor hubby at least once."

"Ya think? We'll see. It is an idea with possibilities. Tomorrow, same time and place and tomorrow you will find out that your job has some fringe benefits."

"Benefits? Like what?"

"Wait and see. You will be surprised."

She told me the basic scenario for the next days shoot and then I went home and with the image of Samantha in my mind I exercised my right hand -- twice!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Samantha had been right. When I got to the house the next evening there were two other women there and I knew both of them from shared classes. Ivy and Fran smiled when they saw me and Ivy said:

"Am I forgiven for steering Sam to you?"

"You were the one?"

"Guilty."

"No wonder I could never get you to date me. I guess I'd seem a pretty tame guy to a porn star."

"I'm not a porn star. All I d..."

"I see you've met my two jewels" Samantha said as she walked up to us. "I told you last night that your job had benefits and this is them."

"Benefits?"

"You ever heard the term 'fluffer?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I have."

"Ivy and Fran are my fluffers. These two are the weirdest girls I know. They are both virgins and swear that they will walk down the aisle as pure as the driven snow, but they both love to suck cock. If you smile sweetly at them they will take care of you. You don't have time now though. We need to go over the scenario for tonight's shoot and then we will be ready for you to do your part.

"Tonight" Sam said, "My steady boyfriend will drop by for a visit. He has been here many times and he is familiar with the house and you. He will treat you like the wimp he thinks you are. Are you one of those 'manly men' or are you somewhat open minded?"

"I don't understand what you are asking."

"Okay. It will add a touch of realism to the scene tonight if my wimpy cuckold husband would take hold of Mike's cock and guide it into me. A 'manly man' would never be caught dead doing something like that, but a fairly opened minded guy might. It is something that a thoroughly cuckolded husband would do. What I'm asking is would you do it? You don't have to, but it would definitely add believability to the film if you would."

I thought about it and then said, "I'll do it, but there is a price."

"What?"

"I get to make love to you at least once before we are done. On film or not -- at least once."

"You really think that I'm that hot?"

"We both know the answer to that and you also know damned well that you are."

She contemplated me for a couple of seconds and then said, "Deal! You know where the bedroom is."

As she walked away I looked at Ivy and said, "She's joking right?"

Fran laughed and said, "Not a bit Hermie, not one little bit."

I looked from one to the other, shook my head and then headed for the bedroom.

It was a repeat of the night before. The mixture and the turkey baster and then the:

"Get over here Bobby. You know what to do. Do a really good job and I might change my mind about you not getting any pussy this week. Would you like that Bobby? Would you like a chance to fuck your wife?"

"You know I would."

"Then get down there and clean me out."

"Yes dear."

When it was over she said, "Very good Bobby. You can have an hour on Saturday night. Make sure that you have condoms."

"You don't make the others wear condoms."

"If you want my pussy Bobby, you WILL USE A CONDOM!"

"Yes dear."

The next scene was me answering the door bell and letting in her steady boyfriend.

"What's up Bobby" the man said when he walked in. "Here to fuck your wife again. You going to watch and cheer me on?"]

I gave him a nasty look and said, "She's in the kitchen" and then I walked away from him. As I walked away he said:

"Hey ass wipe! It isn't my fault that you can't do the job and your wife has to come to me to get what she needs."