Hermione's Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!... look at me!... look at the women who's going to own you!"

His erection pulsed out slippery globules of the essences he longed to expel in full, as his red face showed he was taking in the position he'd now assumed, and stared at the tightly corsetted waist of the woman he'd longed to be dominated by... and now she, and all her feminine friends knew for sure that he was a weak and feeble male, in need of the guidance and discipline of a strict feminine hand. Hermione's clitoris poked hard at her silken, and now thoroughly wet underwear, as her moistened cunt bulged at the thought of receiving the gratified attentions of her latest conquest when she had him to herself... but his further humiliation was to be enjoyed first, before he was awarded that task.

"Every woman here, like minded women as per I, will now hear you beg to be my property Cranton... beg!... and confirm you desire the discipline you so thoroughly deserve!" She and the other women, seven or eight of them, all gathered close and permeated the air with their perfumes as they watched intently as he swallowed hard... and readied himself for a self-humiliation he'd never live down... and one he'd freely masturbate over, whenever its biting memory assailed his submissive excitements.

"I... I beg... beg to be your property!..." His squeaking voice was heard clearly and thoroughly enjoyed by the women, their cunts hot with spite and excitement at witnessing a submissive male, outed... outed by his own words in utter shame. As they guffawed and applauded his humiliation in defeat. Hermione grinned with a satisfaction which was not as yet complete, peeling off a velvet arm length glove and flicking his face with it as she sneered... the symbolism of a slap with such an effeminate article in emphasising her dominance, not lost to either the women or he as she snarled a further command in her haughtiest manner.

"...I beg you my Mistress and Owner!... by god I'll hear you beg that!" Cranton gasped as he felt the spiteful whip of the velvet, and heard her demand for further humiliation of him, the other women already thinking of rubbing their cunts later at his expense... and sampling his submission themselves via their own special fetishes when Hermione had thoroughly broken him in.

"...I... I... I beg you... beg you my Mistress and Owner!" The women sneered with sexual pleasure at seeing another male brought down to the level all males should be at, some, more than others; Cranston's previous arrogance in feigning a superiority over women he could never have, gave Hermione and every female onlooker there an extra tingling sexual thrill at his downfall. Hermione was now ready to take him to her suite, and have him taught and begin that most necessary duty of service to her cunt with his tongue.

"You'll come with me now... your initiation as my property begins immediately... there's someone else I'd like you to meet, to show you one of your duties!" The women applauded loudly, their sneering contempt for him, making it obvious that something extra humiliating awaited him beyond the door, the women's laughter and sneers increasing, as Hermione flicked her gloves at a service bell which hung by the boudoir door... the significance of its ring meaning something to them.

Cranton stood awkwardly as the door was closed behind him, his heart racing on seeing a smiling Madam Charity sat cross-legged in a chair by the door, a bell-pull hanging next to her. A huge bed sat centrally... and kneeling naked and erect next to it was a hooded male, his formidably sized cock perking high as Hermione ascended the bed, pulling her black satin dress high to her waist, and quickly removing her sodden undergarments which she handed to the hooded male, his cock pulsing ever larger as he gratefully sniffed at the delicious cunt and anal scents made available to him. As he sniffed and grunted she looked to Cranton.

"Strip!... we'll see what little you have to offer!" Cranton duly obliged, Charity's eyes burning into him as he discarded his clothes, her smiling sneer of contempt at his less than average manhood, greeted with a deserved comment from her as it poked rudely erect.

"You could never hope to satisfy a woman with that little prick... it's a good thing there are some real men around to show you how it's done... not that you'll EVER have that opportunity now." Her cruel words had his feeble manhood stand high at the sincerity in her tone, whilst he watched the hooded male play with his large cock in anticipation of what was to come, Hermione then addressing Cranton as he knelt in obedience.

"This is Lord Montague, a conquest of mine, who nonetheless has certain duties of privilege way above what yours will ever be... but you'll play your part in pleasing me, soon enough" Cranton gaped, as she beckoned the hooded Montague up on to the bed, her sneering eyes fixed on the kneeling submissive as she spread the gape of her glistening cunt for the well endowed male... and sighed with pleasure as he mounted her, grunting as he eased the bell of his impressive cock into her eagerly aroused slot, pulling her calves across his shoulders as he thrust at her with animal urgency, royally fucking her. Madam Charity grinned at Cranton with satisfaction as he bucked his meagre but rigid cock at the air involuntarily, wrought with jealousy and desire as he was made to watch another male's enjoyment of her.

"See his pleasure Cranton, he's having what you'll never ever be allowed... and see her pleasure too, in knowing you're denied it." She laughed and toyed with the bell-pull as he almost whined in a jealous but deeply erotic agony in witnessing copulation for the first time in his life... knowing now it would not be his last painful opportunity to do so, as he watched her delicious cunt thrust at with excited vigour by the hooded Lord Montague, who now began to moan in earnest as Hermione also cried out in ecstasy. The pompous Charity then teased him further, her cunt hotly aroused at the show too.

"Hear his pleasure Cranton, he's going to come, come plentifully into his Mistress, come where you never will..." She sneered with contempt at him, as his boning cock dribbled pre-cum in a submissive tribute to his belittlement by her, she, stroking his hair like a pet as he bucked and gaped.

"...and I have my favourites as well... You'll soon be getting the opportunity to see the cocks I like too." She laughed as Hermione moaned into an orgasm, and Montague grunted in sexual pleasure as he delivered his load to order, his balls swinging and slapping at Hermione's alabaster flesh... the shaft of his reddish cock transformed to a glistening pink as the white torrent of seed was given up in surrender to the woman who owned him as equally as the kneeling cur. Charity's smugness peaked as the two disengaged, Montague's formidable cock standing high, and still dribbling as he stood by the bed, hands behind his back in a practiced pose he was used too, as he gasped for breath through the hood. Cranton's eyes went between it, and Madam Hermione Hartwick's messy cunt, spread for his inspection... his heart leaping as she beckoned him to the bed.

"Get over here immediately!... I'll have my pleasure of you now!" The naive but willing Cranton couldn't get to the bed quick enough, his eyes on a the first cunt he'd seen in the flesh... but Hermione had other things in mind first, She and the sitting Charity grinned as she pointed him to the still erect cock poking high, slick with it's own come and Hermione's juices.

"Suck that cock clean!... suck it now!" Hermione laughed softly as she held his head, and guided the gasping Cranton's mouth toward the bulbous purple bell, and laughed with delight as the cur was faced with it. As the messy bell grew closer to his lips in what seemed like an eternity, his own cock bolted to full rigidity as he pondered the rank humiliation he was to suffer at the behest of dominant feminity, and as his lips slipped obligingly over the glistening and dribbling glans to take the warmth of another male's cock in his mouth, he felt the cutting shame of wanting to come for his Mistress there and then, as her laughter and Charity's cruel applause took him to an erotic level of submission he'd not dreamed of, as he was made to suck cock for her pleasure.

Montague was not remotely homosexual either, but his cock perked to a full erection once more, as a male below him in Hermione's pecking order was made to humiliated himself for her pleasure, and her erotic pleasure in dominance over masculinity excited him deliciously as he saw another put to a task which thrilled her. As Cranton coughed and spluttered, sometimes gagging at the huge intruder, Hermione's laughter grew more cynical as she studied her new conquest's cock standing high and rigid with the shameful pleasure of being humiliated by women in control of him, for whom he'd sink to any level.

"You used to be such a proud and arrogant male, didn't you?... and just look at you now, dominated, and sucking another male's cock for my pleasure... but you've other duties too!" She grinned as she pulled his head from Montague's cock, who then resumed his kneeling position in obedience by the bed, Hermione spreading her legs wide and pointing to her smoothly shaven cunt.

"Lick my cunt clean... I want every drop licked up!" The red faced Cranton lay face down on the bed in servile fashion, his erect and needy member pulsing at the sheets as he faced the glory of womanhood for the first time, something he'd long masturbated over on viewing depictions in illicit publications... but he never envisaged his first encounter with the delicious labial folds of a dominant woman would be one that had seen the attentions of another male's pleasure. But this was the cunt of Madam Hermione Hartwick, the equestrian beauty he'd longed to be dominated by, and now she'd laid claim to him he sniffed eagerly at the whiffs and essences of arousal and spent seed as he thrust his cock at the sheets. Hermione grinned contemptuously at him as she raised her whip from the side of the bed, awarding his flesh a teasing stroke with it.

"My cunt's not going to lick itself... get to it!" His nose sniffed hard as his tongue felt the lush smoothness of intimate femininity for the first time, his sensitised erection stimulated wonderfully as he lapped lovingly at the sticky globules of come, spent there with erotic pleasure by Lord Montague in preparation for the new servant's humiliation, a humiliation which all in that house knew would further stimulate his desire to be dominated as never before. As his tongue lapped and rasped at the lush folds of her labia and felt the nub of her aroused clitoris for the first time, humiliated in his cleaning duties, he thrust at the sheets in a submissive heaven, prompting a warning from Hermione which she knew he could never need as her arousal grew at his shaming.

"Don't you dare spend on my sheets!... if you do, you'll have your first whipping at my pleasure!" Charity laughed audibly, ensuring her laughter was heard by him, knowing her cruelty would excite him further as she toyed with the bell-pull string once again. Hermione was more than ready for the use of that whip too, eager to see her new conquest's tears as soon as possible, pulling her thighs back and exposing the sweaty and moistened fragrance of her puckered anus for his inspection.

"Lick my arsehole too!... get that tongue in there... deep!" His mind had well and truly been in that whip, having licked away the evidence of Montague's pleasure, but the tart scents of her fragrant anus drove him wild... and the exquisite taste and humiliation of licking the anus of a dominant woman took him back there, having him long to feel its stinging caress. Now in that lusty and erotic cross between heaven and hell, Cranton though back to that wonderful saddle sniffing, and thanked the lord that he'd done so as his tongue probed deep into his owner's anus. He'd been humiliated before many women, made to suck cock, licked up another male's come with relish from her cunt... and as the seed rose from his balls, he knew he'd know her pleasure with the whip.

As Hermione sighed with dominant pleasure into a second orgasm of the day, fingering her cunt vigorously as her anus was serviced in obedience, he lapsed into an ecstasy of his own on shooting his mess to the sheets, deservedly earning the whipping he desired. As he spurted again and again, Charity's cynical laughter was broken by the tone of the service bell. As he pumped away at the sheets, sliding in his own mess with his tongue deep in his orgasming Mistress's anus, he heard the dull applause of womanhood from beyond the door... the bell had rung and announced that yet another male had surrendered in submission, his eternal service to feminine dominance confirmed.

12