He's Sailing Again

Story Info
Wife gets frisky with the delivery men.
2.4k words
3.63
84.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
977 Followers

Day 1-

We stand on the end of the jetty and I kiss you goodbye. You're sailing again, my emotions viciously battle between each other. The hurt triumphs over the anger this time. It is always the same when you leave, me left feeling dismal and deflated with a touch of hostility burning in my guts, and you excited about your next journey.

I have thoughts of you parting it up in some foreign port and it always makes my blood boil. While you are out there having your fun, I am stuck at home as if nothing is different, just your missing presence. I am frozen in the monotonous routine of cleaning house, doing dishes and worrying about the bills. All the pressure compounds with the concern I have for your safety. I know at any moment I could get that solemn knock on the door, a Petty Officer and a Padre waiting to bring me the horrible news, always leaves me sad. My heart breaks agonizingly, I miss you already and I haven't even left the base yet!

End of Week 1-

Dear Babe: I am comforted by your letters of love. They feed the need I have in my soul. I am so glad you have the internet available to you. I couldn't even begin to imagine the strife military wives must have suffered before this technology. Even though I don't get to see you at least I have your daily words to soothe my troubles. And hearing your voice last night, even over that stupid hollow satellite phone, boosted my spirits. Even though we talk about nothing it means everything to me. When we talked I could hear the tiredness in your voice, your hours must not be affording you much sleep again. I love you for your dedication to our country, and for the passion you have for your career. I am proud of what you do and have not an ounce of reservation in telling others what you do to support us. I thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I look forward to your correspondence any time.

Love Your Woman

Xxxooo

End of Week 3-

Hun: It has been four days and I haven't heard from you. No letters, no emails, no fucking phone calls! My anger is only surpassed by my worry. Terrible thoughts run through my mind! Could something have happened to your ship? Has something seriously happened to you? Oh God I pray you are safe, but if you are what is the fucking deal? Did you get so drunk that you are stuck in some foreign jail? Or are you out, like a lot of the guys, picking up some navy groupie slut? Maybe you are out spending all our hard earned money on trashy hookers? Wouldn't that just be great! I swear I will cut off your balls if you are!

I am missing your body so much. Your naughty emails you were sending daily helped quench my thirst for your body. But now nothing from you at all and I am left with a sparkless fuse. My aching desire for you is at a slow burn and if I don't hear from you soon I don't know how I will put out the fire!

your woman

End of Week 4-

Joe: Still no word from you! It has been over ten fucking days! Don't you know the torture this puts me through? My conflicted emotions stress me to the brink of snapping. My longing for you fights for time in my thoughts with the anger that is seething through me! I tell myself that it is just a technical glitch or something like that. But in the same breath I have worries of you being in trouble or unfaithful and it scratches at my core. I hate this waiting game so much! The uncertainty of the unknown is killing me inside! I have written you twenty other emails already. There are things you need to know. Our son is too lazy and is not getting his homework done so he is screwing up his grades. The God damn washer is on the fritz again. And oh ya, the bank fucked up on our car payment and took it out four days early! Like I need these stresses on top of the worry I already have.

Me

End of Week 5-

This is great! This is just fucking great! Still no word from you! What the hell is going on? I am going to lose it soon! God I miss you, I want you in bed with me. I at least want to read something from you or hear you voice. I miss you so much I hate you not being here. I want to feel your arms around me protecting me from this loneliness.

Our kid pulled his marks up and is doing well again. The washing machine is totally fucked now! I called the appliance store and they are bringing a new one out in the next week or so. Oh ya, the bank actually admitted their mistake and corrected the problem. Miracles never cease I guess! But I really do need to hear your voice, I am missing you terribly.

Love your woman

End of Week 6-

Well fuck you then! You don't want to talk to me then I am not going to talk to you!

Beginning of Week 7-

I'm so sorry, if you are getting my emails and just can't reply, I just miss you so much. We need to talk soon, I have something to tell you but I don't want to tell you via e-mail. I really do love you!

Love your Longing Wife

End of Week 7-

Babe: I am still missing you but I have a confession to make. I just can't keep it inside anymore. I really wanted to do this some other way but it has been eating me up inside. Remember when I told you the store was going to deliver the washer? Well they did and something bad happened. God I hope you won't be too upset, but a long time ago when you first joined the Navy you told me if you were gone for a long trip you wouldn't care if I had a fling. Well I did have a fling. I am so sorry it just kind of happened. I just have to tell you how what went on...

It was 8:00 am and I had most of my daily chores done like I always do but I hadn't gotten dressed yet. Our son had already left for school and I started playing internet cards and sending you your daily emails when the doorbell rang. The delivery guys were here with the new washer. I opened the door not even realizing I was still in my red silk pjs absent of any panties. When I opened the door I was greeted by two very sexy, well built delivery men. I immediately noticed their eyes on my tits and I started to feel horny. You had been gone so long that my chemistry was uncontrollable. Anyway I showed them to the basement and they took away the old washer. I was sitting on the couch watching these two strapping young workers taking the broken washer out the door. I missed you so much just the sight of their bulging muscles had me wet with desire. After they finished they brought the new one in. Again I watched and I lusted. When they finally finished they brought me the paper work to sign. I thought they could use a break from the heavy lifting and I offered them a coffee which they readily accepted. I got up from the couch and my legs spread a little. You know how that happens to me because of my bad leg and all. Well my movement gave the both of them a good look at my now wet and very hairy pussy!

I know I usually keep it nice and smooth but since you were gone I figured why bother. As I made my way to the kitchen I noticed both of them were now sporting huge erections in their coveralls. I think they saw my glances. I could feel their eyes burning a hole in my back. Just the thought of these two young studs staring at my ass and being turned on by it made me quiver. I returned with the coffee and decided to give the two boys a better show, so when I sat down I made sure to spread my legs even wider. I could see the eyes from the men feasting on my crotch.

We finished our coffees and I took their cups to put them in the sink. I could hear the hushed whispers of the workers as they talked. I think they thought they were talking softly enough that I wouldn't hear them. But I could hear them and what they were saying pulled me over the point of no return. I heard one say how good my cunt looked.

Yes I hate that word but I am just paraphrasing. The other one agreed and said that my cunt looked so wet I was probably dying for a good hard fuck. How right he was! They agreed with each other to see how far they could take this teasing game I was playing and I heard one of them phone the store to tell them they would be longer than expected, making up some bullshit excuse about problems with the pipes.

I am so sorry I wasn't even thinking of you when I returned to the living room, I had to have these two hunks to relieve my built up tension. When I got back to the room they thanked me for the coffee and asked if I had any questions about the new washer. I told them no but I had a question about something else. In unison they asked about what! Then I went for it and asked them if they would like to fuck a seriously horny lady. They both enthusiastically said yes. We quickly went up to the bedroom and ripped off our clothes, we didn't want to waste a second since they had more deliveries to make. They were both well hung and I took one guy's cock in my hand and I sucked the other's deep into my throat. I continually switched off between them. While I went back and forth feasting on the hard pricks one of the guys licked my tits and the other rapidly drove his fingers in my pussy.

I told the two that I need to get fucked right then and pushed the one with the larger cock, my guess would have been around 8 ½ inches, on his back and straddled him. I took his whole shaft deep into my needy snatch then grabbed the other guy's and sucked on it hungrily. I was bouncing on the one cock when I popped the other cock out of my mouth. The young man looked confused and asked me why I stopped sucking. I told him I had a better place for his cock then ordered him to shove it deep in my ass.

You know how much I love having something in my pussy and ass at the same time. Look how many times we had done that with your cock and one of my dildos. He complied and drove his hard rod deep into my anal cavity sending me into orgasmic bliss. I had so many cums I lost count. I could tell they were close and I didn't want them cumming in me so I finished by giving them both more head and offered my tits for them to shoot on. You would have been amazed at the amount of cum that covered my tits.

They left satisfied and left me that way as well. I regret it now though, and I am truly sorry. I know you have always said you wouldn't be mad but I am not sure. I guess we will have to see. I love you and hope to hear from you soon.

I love you

Your woman

The Next Day-

Brrrrrrrrinnnnnnggg......Brrrrriiinnnnggggg....! I hear the telephone ringing and answer it thinking it is one of our son's friends. I become ecstatic when I hear your voice. I tell you how angry, lonely and scared I felt over the pass few weeks from not hearing from you. You tell me how you tried but weren't allowed to on account of the exercise your ship was on. You told me how you had to cease all communications to keep your position secret. God I hate the navy sometimes, they have to know what that does to a family. Panic then sweeps over me as I remember the last email I sent. You tell me you still haven't received any messages from me but you should get them later that day. I decided to give you a little hint and told you there were some upsetting emails waiting for you and that I was sorry for that. I told you that you were going to hate me for their content and that I just hope you understood. We exchanged I love yous and I miss yous and left it at that.

Later That Day-

I am so, so, so, so sorry! I hope you forgive me for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you I was just consumed in the moment. I love you, please for give me.

Love your apologetic Wife

Next Morning-

I wake up and put on the coffee. After filling my cup I sit down and light my cigarette and sign in to check my emails. I am astounded by the number of new messages. Sixty five from you alone, I start at the earliest sent and work my way to the most recent. Every one of your messages is a mirror of the other ones. You say how much you miss and love me then explain how sorry you are for not being able to call. You tell me why and let me know how much you hope one of the emails slips through the cracks to let me know what is going on. I finally get to the last one and notice it was sent earlier that morning.

Babe: You have nothing to be sorry about! Don't keep beating yourself up about it. I forgive you. Besides that is the hottest thing I have ever read and I will be thinking about it when I am jerking off in my rack as soon as I get off watch! I just wish I had been there to participate!

I love you completely

Your man

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
977 Followers