Hey, Big Spender

Story Info
Spend a little time with me.
3.3k words
4.48
21.7k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,563 Followers

Hey, Big Spender.

Traveling for business is a hassle at times. Away from my friends and especially Tessa my girlfriend is difficult. Being a perpetual horny bastard, Tessa and I fuck multiple times a day; at least once in the morning and once before we fall asleep. Or at least she always makes sure I cum by hand or mouth or other means.

In the middle of buck-fuck nowhere for business, I had to stay the night since it was a four hour drive to the nearest airport, if you could call it that. The last puddle jumper would have left two hours before I could have got there.

So stuck in for the night, I wanted to entertain myself other than masturbating all evening. According to the info I found on-line, there was a half decent restaurant about 20 minutes outside of town. The girl at the front desk said it was probably the best in the immediate area.

I took a quick shower. Not really knowing what type of place this was, I dressed in smart business casual: clean, striped shirt with no tie, a dark Boss jacket with grey pants. Although I got directions to the place, I punched the location into the rental GPS and was there in 18 minutes.

The place was nice enough. Food I guess was what I would call American-French. The Texas sirloin with green pepper sauce was actually pretty good. The wine selection was better than I would have expected and in the end, the price was reasonable.

Belly filled, I decided to stroll around and digest my meal. Amazingly I came across a peeler club. "Here? In the middle of less-than-nowhere?"

While there was a cash booth, no one was in it and so I guessed no cover charge. I walked in and took a seat at the bar. There was some background music but it wasn't very loud and sounded more like elevator Muzak, but the bar tender was exactly how you would picture a guy in a sleazy dive: probably named Bugsy with a big, ugly uni-brow, a pug-nose that obviously had been broken many times and a gravelly sandpaper voice. "What will you have?"

"Just a bottle of Bud, I guess." I answered.

He returned with the beer. "Not a regular, are you?"

"Yeah, just visiting on business." I informed him. "Leaving tomorrow morning."

"You hope." He responded. When I gave him a puzzled look, he added. "Suppose to be really bad rainstorm. Those fliers are good, but the airlines are reluctant to let them fly in that kind of weather."

I shook my head at him in comprehension and then asked. "When does the entertainment start?"

"Sorry, but the girls are only here tomorrow night until Saturday. They get flown in from the big town." Bugsy said. "Too bad you'll miss them if you're gone. The owner picks some real beauties with big tits. And they make a lot of money in the back room, if you get my meaning."

"I could have used some of that tonight." I nodded knowingly as I took a long pull from my bottle. "So what happens here the rest of the week?"

"Nada. Just regulars coming in for cheap beers." Bugsy poured me a complimentary shot and gave me a wink. "If you want some company or something else, I can call Eunice. She can suck golf balls through a garden hose and I hear she's got a pretty tight pussy for someone that old."

"Er... No, I think I'll pass." As I gulped down the burning shot of gut rot. "Thanks for the drink. I think I'll see what else is around."

"Okay, see you chum." Bugsy cleaned off the bar. "There is another joint around the corner and a couple of blocks over. It's right beside the hotel. The booze is more expensive and the customers are a bit more... Chichi."

"Cheers." I gave him a salute good-bye.

I took a couple of laps around before finding a bar. It looked a bit more upscale with stainless steel doors and dark windows. The sign said "Martinis" and was beside the Ritz (not the Carlton) hotel.

"Looks chichi enough, I guess." I pulled the door open and entered.

The place was exactly opposite of the seedy joint I just left. Nice carpet. Well light without being too bright. Nice décor with tables and chairs. And a well-stocked bar. There was soft jazz music playing in the background. The bartender was neatly dressed in a white shirt and black bow tie and dark trousers. His name tag said "Brice"

"Hi Brice. I'll have a XO." I took a seat at the bar as I ordered my cognac. The order caught the eye of this raven haired beauty a number of stools down. I knew I would probably get myself in trouble but I couldn't help it. Hormones started to kick my nuts. I looked at her. She was gorgeous with long eye lashes and painted red lips. She licked them.

"Brice. Whatever the lady is having." I nodded towards the femme fatale.

I watched him pour a glass of Chablis and place it in front of her. "From the gentleman."

Her wide smile showed her perfect, white teeth as her eyes glistened. She raised the glass to cheer. I reciprocated.

Deciding to play it a bit cool, I remained in my seat. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her move towards me. I turned to look at her. Her body was fantastic with a nice set of boobs through the dark, diaphanous top. She wore a mid-thigh length, black skirt to show off her shapely legs. Her heels were very high. She took the seat to the right of me.

"Thank you for the drink!" She introduced herself. As she leaned forward, my eyes were attracted to her deep cleavage on display. "I'm Robbie."

"Hi Robbie. I'm Robert." We chuckled. "And you are welcome for the drink."

"I've never seen you here before. New in town?"

"No, just here on business. I was just over at another place, but it was pretty dead."

"How cute! Not trying to embarrass me. You were over at the peeler bar, weren't you?"

"Yeah, got me. There wasn't any entertainment so I left."

"Well nothing there happens until tomorrow, so I hope I can keep you more entertained tonight." Robbie placed her hand on my arm.

We continued our chit-chat. As the number of drinks increased, so did our flirtation. Robbie's crossed legs rubbed against mine. Her shod foot ran up and down my calf. I placed my hand on her stocking covered knee. My fingers playfully slipped beneath the hem of her skirt.

"Crap!" I said to myself and then jokingly to Robbie. "Please excuse me for a few minutes. I need to visit the little girl's room."

"Me too." She smiled back. "Let's go together."

The Men's was on the left, hers was on the right. Before I entered, Robbie took hold of the back of my neck and pressed her lips hard against mine. "Meet you back at the bar."

My dinner had digested quite a bit and I needed to take a dump. "Better here than with her, if things go where they seem to be going."

Before getting back, I made sure I was clean enough below. "Good thing I had a shower before I left too."

When I returned, Robbie was still away. I looked around to see if she was somewhere else or had just ditched me when Brice came by. "No worries. Robbie is still in the ladies. She's not letting go of you, but..."

Brice was interrupted by his manager. He returned a couple of minutes later. Robbie exited the washrooms and was walking towards me. I ordered a couple of more drinks. Brice placed them on the bar. He looked at me and managed to tell me before Robbie was in ear-shot. "She may not be the type of girl you might be expecting."

I looked at Brice, not understanding what he meant. Robbie was hot looking and seemed very receptive to my advances.

I rose to my feet as Robbie sat back down. She took a sip from her glass and giggled. "Robert, are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Is that what you're thinking?" I answered coyly.

Her legs were between mine. She hooked her foot behind and pulled me into her so my groin pressed against her knee. I placed my hand on the outside of her thigh and slid it up under her skirt. She wore garters with her stockings. I played with the stocking strap as her knee to rub me through my pants. I started to inch a hand more towards her pussy area when she placed her hand on mine.

"Robert! I'm not that kind of a girl! At least not in public." She gave me a teasing smile. "Do you have a room here?"

"No, like I said, I'm staying at the next town over." I knew where this was going. "But I can get us a room if you like."

"No, let's go to mine." She gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'm not too far from here."

I paid the pretty hefty bill but gave Brice a good tip. Whatever he tried to warn me about, I'm pretty sure I would have ignored it anyway.

Robbie's place was less than a block away. A nice little brownstone. It was beautifully finished and furnished. I tossed my jacket onto a chair as Robbie went into the kitchen. She returned with a bottle of white couple of glasses.

"Are you sure you want to drink or do something else?" I asked.

"Why not both." Was her answer.

As I opened the bottle, Robbie dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hands adeptly undid my trousers and pulled down my underwear. I have a pretty decent sized sausage. About eight inches rock hard and fairly thick. Most women I've been with think it's the perfect size and shape.

She looked up at me and smiled. She took hold of me and guided it into her hot, wet mouth until her lips met the base. Her nose buried into my trimmed pubic hair. I could feel her tongue lap my balls.

Robbie held my ass as her head bobbed back and forth. Her technique was amazing. I had never felt any woman suck my cock like she was sucking.

"Ooh gawd, Robbie!" My hips spasmed slightly. "You're going to make me cum to fast!"

She stopped.

With the bottle and glasses in my hands, Robbie turned me around. She grabbed handfuls of my buttock and spread them. I felt her firm tongue attack my asshole. Her tongue was long and wet. It easily pierced deeply through.

"Ooh m'gawd, Robbie! I've never had anyone tongue fuck my ass before." My body was quaking.

"Come. Let's go to the bedroom." Robbie suggested.

She led me by my arm. I was unable to remove my pants and shoes so I could only shuffle my way there.

Robbie took the wine and glasses from me and placed them on a table. I stupidly stood there waiting. She shuffled me to the edge of the bed then gently pushed me on to my belly. I had to adjust my hard on as to not pierce the mattress. She removed my shoes, then socks and pants with my underwear.

I shimmied myself higher up the king sized bed. Robbie forced her way between my legs. Her palms parted opened my crack as wide as it would spread. With little ceremony, Robbie stuck her hot, wet tongue deep inside my asshole. I moaned, "Oh my god! That feels so fucking good!"

I reached back and took hold of my own ass cheeks. I raised my ass to make it easier for Robbie to assault my hole. Now with free hands, Robbie pulled on my bone with one and fondled my balls with the other. I would have been very happy to come just like this.

"Turn over." Robbie commanded. Disappointedly, I complied.

Still fully dressed, Robbie mounted my hips. My rock hard cock now slid against her ass crack. She leaned forward and kissed me hard. Her strong tongue invaded my mouth. I was not disgusted by the fact that it had just been digging into my asshole. I was sucking on it as if I was giving it a blowjob.

I unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra was a front clip with I fumbled with but ultimately was able to free her firm, perfect breasts. As she dug her heels into my thighs, she ordered. "Suck my nipples!"

I raised my body forward and reached behind her back to support myself up. I took each of her cherry red nipples into my mouth in turn and bite them gently. Robbie cradled the back of my head and smothered me into her massive tits. I could barely breathe as I continued to suck and bite her nipple. When she released my head, I fell back onto the mattress gasping for air. Robbie took advantage of me and grabbed hold of my wrists. She crushed my face with her breasts as I felt my arms forced over my head.

When she released me and raised her body back up, I felt something around my wrists and it wasn't her hands. I managed to turn my head and see leather shackles encircling my wrists. I was a little alarmed at being so vulnerable. "Robbie! What the fuck?"

"I'm pretty sure Brice tried to warn you off of me. He always does with strangers." Robbie looked down and smiled at me. "I'm a little different. And a little kinky. Don't you like kinky, my little Bobbie?"

"Uuuuh... yeah, I like kinky I guess." I answered still a little stunned.

Her eyes dropped downwards. Mine followed. With both hands she pinched the bottom hem of her skirt and slowly started to pull it upwards. First came the lace welts of her stockings, then the clips of her garter straps and the straps themselves.

I love stocking and garters. The blood in my groin refused to leave the area.

Robbie continued to pull up her skirt until her panties were exposed. It was a white lace thong, but there was something not quite right about it. Robbie pulled the skirt over her head and she continued to stroke my cock between her ass-crack. My mind seemed to refuse to accept what I was looking at between her legs.

I looked up at Robbie. She smiled back at me. "I warned you I wasn't that kind of girl."

The hidden bulge started to get bigger and bigger. A familiar looking appendage started to emerge from the top, but not an appendage normally found on a girl. Robbie pulled the thong down. Then like an epiphany, I finally dawned on me what I was staring at. "Robbie had a cock!"

It was a beautiful, uncut, heavy piece of meat. Still only half hard, it plopped out and flopped on to my belly.

I was stunned at what I was looking at. I tried to open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Instead, Robbie shifted upwards and stuck her cock into my gaped gob.

I felt it grow bigger and harder and she shoved it deep down my throat. She continued fucking my face until her balls hit my chin. I was totally surprised that I took it in so easily and without gagging.

Robbie pulled out. "How many cocks have you sucked, Bobbie?"

"Yours is my first." I confessed.

Robbie smile widened. She stuck her cock back in my mouth and slowly fucked my throat. My lips just enveloped her thick shaft. I figured out how to breathe in through my nose when she pulled back. Every once in a while, she would push it in and hold it there so I couldn't breathe. I couldn't protest and could only make crying noises from my throat. Robbie pulled back. When I gasped for air, Robbie shoved herself back in before I could recover.

I didn't realize how exciting asphyxia could be. My sexual emotion seemed to be heightened to a level I had never experienced before. In my mind, I saw weird, uncomprehensible, psychedelic images. I wasn't sure when Robbie pulled herself from my mouth and moved between my thighs. She held me behind my knees and pushed them towards my chest. Her long tongue unravelled from her mouth and slowly lowered towards my ass. I felt the tip rest slightly atop my hole before Robbie deliberately broke through and probed inside me.

With her lips firmly pressed into me, she fully retracted her tongue and then plunged it back in as deep as I had ever felt her tongue fuck me before. Robbie repeatedly performed her rape, increasing the speed of her penetration with each time.

Although the images in my mind were swirling around, I was still aware of my surrounding. Robbie's tongue continually pressed and massaged my prostate. Gobs of clear pre-cum strung from my piss hole towards my face. With one final, deep assault by Robbie's tongue, I started to ejaculate.

I could do nothing as spurt after spurt of white goo spewed from me and splashed onto my face. Robbie only relented after nothing more came out.

She released my legs and rested them on her thighs. Her angry boner rubbed against my smaller penis. A finger scraped some of the cum from my face and wiped it on my asshole. My eyes exploded as I realized what she was about to do.

Robbie raised my legs a bit and shifted backwards enough than her hard cock slid over my balls, down my crack and stopped at my freshly tongue fucked asshole. A pregnant pause before she slowly pushed and penetrated me.

I felt every millimeter of it enter. My well-lubed hole offered no resistance even if it wanted to. With all of her inside me, I wrapped my legs around her waist and tried to get even more inside of me. My ass automatically humped against her. I could feel her knob bump my belly.

"Oh gawd! Fuck yeah!" I screamed. "I'm going to cum again!"

And I did. What I thought were empty balls, spurted even more of my white cum on my belly.

"You're such a pussy. I haven't even really started yet." Robbie like with her tongue, continued to ass fuck me with her cock. By now, my body was like a rag doll for her to use. Robbie flopped me around into different positions and fucked me at will.

I don't remember when Robbie was finished with me, but as I regained consciousness, I found myself laying naked and cum-soaked on the bed. My ass hole so sore from being fucked raw. My poor shriveled dick aching from the continual ejaculation of air. My hand still restricted above my head from the shackles.

"Good morning, Bobbie!" Came a familiar sounding voice.

I forced my eyes open in the brightly light room. Obviously the impending storm did not materialize. My immediate thought was that I needed to get out of here.

I focused my vision on Robbie and begged of her. "Robbie! Please let me go! I need to get back home!"

"Home? This is your home now, Bobbie." Robbie smiled at me. "We found your car and returned it, paid for your hotel room with your card of course. And your flight left hours ago."

"What? What time is it?" Then it hit me. "And what do you mean 'we'?"

"It's almost noon." Robbie smiled. "And I think you should recognize..."

In walked a familiar face.

"Brice!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,563 Followers