Hey Jude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was careful to not drink much so Judy wouldn't worry about me traveling. I stayed sober and watched the horny bastards gather around Judy like flies on sugar. It was obvious quite a few of the men wanted to get into Judy's panties, but the big bull, Sam Gault made it clear he was first. It's amazing how easy these things are to see when you know what to look for. I was sure Sam not only knew I had to leave but was hoping I'd get my ass out the door soon.

"Well, Sweetheart, I have to hit the road. You look incredible tonight and I'm proud of you, Darling," I told Judy as I gave her a kiss. "Don't stay out too late and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Thanks so much, Jason. I'll be careful, don't worry. That reminds me, Jason. The brakes on my car suddenly started making a grinding noise so I took it to Ollie's Garage this morning. I think..."

"Don't worry about it, Dear," I interrupted. "You'll be able to get a new one, any color and make you want. I'll see you tomorrow night!"

As I turned to leave, I saw Sam Gault step in next to Judy and engage her in conversation. He was wasting no time getting her into bed! All I had to do was wait a couple hours and go home and catch him in our bed. I had purchased a new digital camera with a good flash so I would be able to record the event for posterity, and my family, Judy's family, and the courts. I drove to a little bar about five miles from home and settled down to wait. I had to be patient and be sure Sam had enough time to talk his way into Judy's bed... my bed as well.

As I nursed a beer, I considered how well things had worked out. It was uncanny, really. Judy was putty in my hands as I led her through my convoluted plot. She got a job right away, just as I suggested. Who would have thought she would have found one so lucrative? She went to the gym with me, with very little urging. Who would have thought that the chubby woman from that day would show up at a party a few months later looking like a super model?

Hell, she'd be better off without me, anyway. I considered my next step. After a few months as a divorced, successful, and fairly handsome guy, I'd get back into the dating scene. How hard could that be? I'd just have to careful I didn't get a gold digger that would take me for everything I had. I found an honest, intelligent, sincere woman once, so I could do it again.

Judy would have no trouble. She was making good money and could take care of herself. She had already lost most of the extra weight she had added over the years and looked great. I noticed her tits were a little smaller, but not much for the amount of weight she had dropped.

She certainly seemed comfortable at her party, chatting with everyone and laughing at their jokes and comments. Judy had a way of making a guy feel special. That was why I had to watch her so closely over the years. If I hadn't, she probably would have been stolen from me years ago. I was so right to keep her a stay at home mom. It was obvious that now that she was slimmer and in the work force, she was in constant contact with men that wanted to seduce her.

Then the thought occurred to me. How could I keep a new, younger wife away from the wolves? I sure didn't want to start another family to make her stay home! She would be at the gym or at work or at various social functions and I'd have to watch her every minute. What if she had a high libido and I couldn't keep up with her?

Judy had always enjoyed sex with me, or so it seemed, but she was not one of those women that lived for sex. She lived for her family... and for me. Hell, she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, or anyone she loved. That was why the sex with Judy was so gentle and controlled. She wanted to love and be loved, not fucked. That dumb bastard, Sam, would never understand that. Judy was a lady and should be treated like one!

I was beginning to feel uneasy as I thought about Judy with Sam, or with anyone, actually. Other men wouldn't understand or appreciate her moods, her humor, her love of family, and her character. She was the whole package and deserved the best.

If that was the case, why was I trying to set her up to have an affair? It dawned on me that I was the problem. It wasn't Judy. I was getting older and felt like I was missing something, but I had no idea what it was. Somehow I had decided that Judy was holding me back, but from what?

How could being a wonderful mother and wife hold me back? It was my youth that I felt slipping away! A younger woman would simply make me feel older, not younger. Would anyone care for me, my parents, my kids, my health like Judy did? Hell! I knew the answer to that question. What had I done?

I stood up and headed for the door, hoping I wouldn't be too late. As I drove toward home, all kinds of thoughts banged around in my under-developed brain. The trip seemed to take forever!

What would I do if I did find Sam in our bed when I got home? Kill him and toss Judy out? I knew I would never do either. I was more apt to kill Sam than risk losing Judy, regardless of her actions. Suddenly, I needed her more than I ever had, and more then I had ever needed anything. I would tell Sam to leave and ask Judy to forgive me for being such a fool.

A grim smile crossed my lips as I considered the irony. I was prepared to find my wife sleeping with another man and ask her to forgive me! I just hoped she didn't have any feelings for that asshole and that it was "just sex", as cheating spouses claim so often. I was prepared to accept that and be damned glad to hear it! The problem was this. Judy wasn't the type to have sex without an emotional attachment. I was sure of that.

I saw the strange car parked in my driveway, in front of my garage door, as I drove down the street. I felt a lump form in my throat as I parked next to it. The front door was locked, so I carefully unlocked the door and proceeded toward the bedroom.

Then I heard it! Voices were coming from the master bedroom! I had screwed things up royally! I briefly considered leaving, but I knew it was something that I had to face and try to correct. Running from it would not solve it.

As I approached the door, I could see a ray of light sifting under it. I slowly turned the knob, fearing what I would find. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Judy screamed in surprise as I suddenly appeared. I looked around and couldn't see anyone else. What were the voices? Then I saw she was wearing the earpiece she uses when she listens to her French tapes! She was alone, studying French!

"What the hell are you doing, Jason?" demanded Judy. "You scared me to death! I'm still trembling. Look at my hands shake. You burst through the door like some sort of murderer, or a jealous husband or... Jason, were you expecting to find someone with me?"

The moment of truth had arrived. What should I tell her? Sometimes little lies are better than the truth. That was one thing marriage had taught me, except it was usually about things like taking out the garbage or cleaning the basement. Was there any way I could squirm out of the mess I had made, or tried to make?

Then I saw a large carrot next to Judy and I knew I would be home free. It was apparent she wasn't expecting any company this night.

"I'm looking for that goddamn Doberman! I see the carrot there. Is UPS delivering this time of night, or were you expecting someone else? Whose car is in the driveway?"

Judy turned as red as I had ever seen her get.

"I was just, I was going to, I never used it!" blushed Judy. "I was missing you and, well, I was lonely. The car is a loaner from Ollie's because my car's brakes were really bad."

"Judy, you were incredibly beautiful tonight and I couldn't go to Maryland. I got Jack to cover me at the meeting and I rushed home to you. You are the best wife a man could ever have," I choked out as small tears formed in my eyes.

"Jason! You have been so supportive to me. You encouraged me to find a job, helped me study for my test, bought me all kinds of clothes, and helped me lose weight," smiled Judy. "I am in your debt and very much in love with you. In fact, I think I love you more than I ever have, and that is a lot!"

"Then you won't mind if I eat that damn carrot from the place I suspect it was intended, and then replace it with something a little warmer?" I asked.

"That would be super, Darling, but don't forget the honey, and hurry! FedEx may be here any minute!" laughed the love of my life.

12