Hey Professor! Ch. 09 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, her eyes narrowing briefly, working the angles. "What's going on, Professor?" She hesitated, waiting for me, but I waited longer. "Like I said. I'm confused. I've been hoping to sit down with her and find out what the fuck was going on, but I'm pretty pissed she did this..." She stopped and realized what she was saying. "I mean," she waved her hands as if to brush away the words, "I'm not saying I don't want this, I do! I think I'm ready, right? And I really do, fuck do I want it. But I don't like the way she made it happen..." She looked at me to see if I believed her.

I nodded, staring her in the eyes. She held her gaze and then looked away, blushing. "You're pretty worked up, aren't you Tee." She looked back and nodded, looking down. "Nobody has kept you on edge this long in your life, have they?" She shook her head, her fingers fiddling with the coffee cup. We were in a grey area: was I her Professor, her Trainer or her confidante? I reached up to stroke her side, sliding my fingers from under her left arm down to her hip, avoiding her nipple. "I don't think I've told you enough how beautiful you are, have I?"

She opened her eyes wide, and tried to say something, but just shook her head, staring at me.

I made sure she saw me slowly scan her body, from her face down to her knees. "I have been training young women for over 20 years," I brought my other hand up to slowly dance my fingers down her right side. She shivered, but not from fear. "You asked a lot of questions last night." I danced my fingers up her side, stopping at her breasts, my thumbs reaching up to lightly rub her nipples. She moaned. "You want to know if I'll invite you to be an apprentice."

She looked me, her eyes widening and narrowing, trying to answer but lost in the sensations from my hands. I looked down between her legs, her lips sticky and shining. I waited for her to answer. She groaned again and shifted, her hands coming up to my wrists. A grey area. What were we in that moment? I felt my dick harden and waited.

"God, yessss, Professor. I...I fucking couldn't sleep last night thinking about how lonely I'm going to be on Sunday when we're done." She sounded on the brink of sobbing. I brought my hand between her legs, tapping them. She shifted her feet, opening as wide as she could. She's doing this because she wants to, not because you are her master. But I couldn't believe that. I hadn't been this uncertain since high school. What was she doing to me? I dipped my face between her legs, slipping my tongue along her lips, tasting her honey, running up across her clit and back down, feeling her jerk, hearing her moan. You can have this any time, Jim. You don't need her to want it separately from being your sub. You know that. You know she will do anything you ask. But would she marry me...? I pulled back licking my lips, my hand sliding along the smooth inside of her thigh, my index finger pushing against her warm wet opening...and down again, slowly, to just above her knee.

"What do you want, Tee?" She was still holding my other hand against the side of her breast, her breathing heavy, the aroma from her sex mixing with the smell of the coffee. I watched as a tear dropped off her cheek.

"I...don't...know, Professor. I don't know!" She closed her eyes, pushing more tears. "I don't want this to stop..." she whispered, holding my hand tighter. "What do you want me to do? What do I need to do to become your apprentice?" Her eyes opened, overflowing, the overhead light glinting off her pupils.

But I didn't want her to be my apprentice. Or maybe I did, but I wanted something much more than that.

"Up until last week," she continued hoarsely, "before you tortured my nipples on stage," she inhaled again and swallowed, her eyes still closed, her hips vibrating a little, "I was expecting to get back with Car." She stopped, swallowed and opened her eyes to stare at me, realizing what she'd been doing, she stiffened slightly. "But after that night, I knew she couldn't give me what you were giving me. Something changed that night, Professor, and I've been..." she paused and I saw her eyes filling. "I've been wondering what I was going to do after you were done with me." She said it quietly, as if I was going to toss her away like a toy I had outgrown.

I sat back, putting my hands on her waist, nodding. "You are almost ready, Tee. You know that now, don't you?" It wasn't quite as much of a change of subject as it appeared.

She nodded, closing her eyes, tears shiny on her cheeks.

"This weekend, at the club, I'm making the arrangements. Three apprentices will be on stage with you."

Her eyes shot open and she shook her head. "But..." She stopped and looked at me again searching my face to see if it was okay to say what she was thinking.

I nodded, I figured I knew what she was worried about.

"I...fuck...Professor, aren't you going to be one of the cocks..." she studied me, swallowed and went for it, "fucking my holes?" She closed her eyes not wanting to see my reaction.

I reached up to brush her nipples; her eyes shot open again, filled with tears. "Is that what you want? To take my cock down your throat? Or were you imagining it up your ass while two young men keep you immobilized on their dicks? Or...?" I kept lightly brushing her nipples savoring how they stiffened, watching her head shaking, nodding.

"I...I...fuck, Professor, nobody has made me feel this way...ever. I...I...I don't know what I'm supposed to do when we're done...when you're done with me..." She brought her hands up to hold my wrists, holding me still.

I bent my arms, pulling her down, moving my hands behind her neck and guiding her lips to mine. I gently kissed her, for the first time, pressing my lips lightly at first, and then more passionately, letting my tongue push into her mouth, searching for her response. She opened her lips and pressed into me, our tongues dancing, her hands reaching behind my neck to pull me closer. We kissed for a lifetime, my cock hardening at the feelings passing between us, until she had to pull away with an inrush of air, her eyes wide with shock, staring at my face.

"I'm not going to invite you to be an apprentice, Tee." I held her arms watching the disappointment. "I want something more than that." The disappointment shifting to confusion. The thought of the Feds investigating the school for sexual harassment threatened to stomp all over the moment; I suppressed it.

We were staring at each other, inches apart, our eyes crossed. The fact that she was naked, and still very much my trainee, not lost on either of us. "More, Professor?" She stared into my eyes. "I don't know how much 'more' it...I...can give."

I smiled, a little wickedly for her benefit. "Deepen, then, cunt. We'll make sure to deepen the relationship."

She caught her breath and almost said something, but pulled our faces together, capturing my lips between her teeth, pulling me tighter into her kiss.

*-*-*-*

Epilog

The scene at the club was nearly mayhem: I had pulled all the stops, publicity-wise; the regulars, their dates and their dates' dates negotiating for a space. The inner tables were snatched up before the date was announced - a courtesy to the long-time members. The middle and outer tables were gone within five minutes of the posting. SRO was available, not only for a price, but regardless of status, SRO spots were no-clothing, not-optional. It was very hot in the club that night, the smell of sex under everything.

As it happened, two apprentices were nearly graduating, their penises determined to be an appropriate dimension. They would not only be permitted to cum, they would be expected to cum, multiple times. Although young, I demanded they take a pill. They would remain hard, regardless of when or how many times they shot into her.

After Car's physical came back clean, I told her she would be initiated on Saturday night. She had met me at the club on Wednesday, where she was introduced to the stool and the protocol she would be expected to follow. She would not join Tee and me at the house until the following week.

For her part, Tee was a massive bundle of nerves. Throughout the week she'd worn both the cock harness and the belt. I had disabled the throat-cock as a means of relieving the anal stimulation, and she spent hours trying to find a way to stop the jolts. Finally I handed her a second cock, much larger than the one in her throat and she immediately understood what to do with it, shoving it up her cunt as fast as she could. I handed her a strap that she quickly velcroed across its base. Five days she was harnessed, from the moment she arrived in the house until she left the following mornings. I had told her Car would be in the crowd for her 'ceremony' as I liked to call it, and that, yes, I would be one of the cocks in one of her holes. I hadn't decided yet which, as it depended on the dimensions of the apprentices. I knew she wouldn't be satisfied merely to be impaled, in spite of her fantasy: she needed to feel some measure of pain. Which cock went where would address that need. I kept her on edge the entire week; three-plus weeks since Angel had fucked things up.

It was Saturday morning, the house was quiet. Finals were over and I had seventy papers to grade. As I sat with my coffee, looking through one more terrible than the last, I heard Tee approach.

"Good morning, Tee," I reached out to embrace her. Her muzzled faced moved over my shoulder, the belt the only thing between me and her naked body. She mumbled something as she held me tight. "Let's get that equipment off you so can eat with me."

Minutes later, sitting at the kitchen table, her face a portrait in gratitude, we sipped coffee and ate toast, like any number of couples up and down the street. I'm sure many of them were similarly dressed: him clothed, she naked. Or perhaps it was the other way around. Or any of the combinations. I stopped thinking about them. I stared at her, my eyes lingering on her tiger-eye complexion, the golden glow just under her skin. She blushed, looking down, and I watched as her nipples darkened, the areolas crinkling.

"Fuck you turn me on with just a look, Professor." She said it quietly, fumbling with the butter. "Do I have as big an impact on you?" She stared through the table where my cock was likely to be.

I smiled. "You have no idea, Tee. No idea at all." I was hard, and I had every intention of staying aroused until her ceremony. We ate in silence for a few moments and then I broached the one subject we hadn't really discussed.

"Tee," I started neutrally. "The rules still apply, even though our power relationship is shifting. You understand that, right?"

She looked at me, a little confused, but nodding.

"Let me spell it out for you: you will breathe not a single syllable of this to anyone. Not to your bestest friends. Not to your most trusted confidante, your sister, cousin, mother or nana. Do you understand?"

She stopped smiling and stared at me, nodding, her face paled. "I understand, Professor. Nobody but Car ever knew about this, and I've kept my end of the bargain." As if to say she wouldn't be held responsible for Car's behavior.

I nodded. Larry was still monitoring both of their phones, so I knew exactly what each had been saying to whomever they were chatting with. Interestingly, very little chatting went on between them. "Good," I said as softly as I could. "I can't be your professor any longer. Next term, if you are planning to pursue a Lit degree, I will make sure you can get into the necessary classes without taking mine."

She laughed, breaking the tension. "Lit? You've got to be kidding!" She stopped when she realized maybe that wasn't going to sit well with me, but I didn't give a shit. I erupted at her reaction and I looked at the scene as if from outside the kitchen window: a young Thai woman, naked at the breakfast table with a middle-aged man, laughing uncontrollably at some inside joke.

"Okay...okay," I barely could say the words as I caught my breath. "You weren't all that great a student anyway, so I suppose you're better off..." She threw a piece of toast at me, and I lunged out, grabbing her easily in my arms, turning her to face away, my hands slipping up to her breasts.

"Noooo, nooo, no, please Professor, I'm so close...no...god, no, no, pleaseeee!!" I pulled lightly at her nipples, looking down at her breasts from over her shoulders, her ass rubbing against my bulge. "Professor! Fuckkkkkk, noooooo, you told me I can't cum. Please!!" She was laughing even as I could feel the wetness seeping through my briefs. "Crème pie!!"

I didn't stop immediately. We weren't in that game, but I realized she hadn't much experience shifting roles. I lowered my hands to her hips and lifted her to her feet.

"After tonight," I promised to her back, her ass cheeks just inches from my face, "we'll see."

She was panting, and laughing and looking over her shoulder a little confused. A glimmer in her eyes of promise and hope and a touch of mischief.

12