Hey Roomie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed them slowly and firmly, squeezing the nipples softly every once in a while. I bent down and flicked my tongue around it, and then sucked it as hard as I could, trying not to get my teeth in the way. I then turned my attention to her smooth pussy. It was already wet and the smell was so intoxicating that it gave me a high that nothing could ever surpass it again. After I inhaled her amazing scent, I immediately dived in (almost literally) I licked it up and down, alternating my tongue between flat and pointed. I could feel my taste buds actually contract from the salty-sweet taste. My hands held her hips as my head moved up and down.

"Ooh, that feels so goooddd!" Katrina moaned.

"Uhmmm." I said, her soft skin muffled my voice.

I began to lick faster and faster, she gasped with every stoke of my tongue. She tasted so good, so perfect, so sweet. I realized the little experience in completing oral sex, and I wouldn't have touched Cindy's pussy even if you had paid me, she was strictly for sucking cock, not the kind you would fuck. I snapped out of my thoughts when Katrina began bucking and twisting underneath me, her long brown hair flew around her in the air. She grabbed my head and entangled both of her hands in my hair, trying to force my tongue deeper into her.

I licked harder and knew she was about to cum, when she wrapped her legs around my face, her body arched, stiffened, and a flood of sweet liquid greeted me warmly.

"HHHMMMMM AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Katrina screamed. "Oh, oh, OOOOOOH! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Mmmmmm." I moaned as I licked her pussy, lapping and sucking up all of the juices that poured out of her.

"Oh, fuck me now!" She gasped. I was taken aback by the language she had used, she hadn't said a curse word since she was 12, it turned me on more and I quickly yanked off my shorts. "Oooooooohhh. Oh. OHOHOHOH!" She said as I quickly stuck my dick in her and started to fuck. She started to move with me, wiggling and humping my cock inside of her. She raised her hips and I could feel something much hotter than her pussy rub against it.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I grunted as my sister.

Soon she had her thighs wrapped tightly around my waist and her heels were digging into the cheeks of my ass, urging me to go deeper and harder. Suddenly, she stopped and I felt her pussy tighten my cock into a clamp like grip and more juices ran over me, soaking the bed and my cock. "Fuck me!" Katrina exclaimed, her tits heaving up and down. "Oh, Meto, yes, yes, more! Fuck me, harder!"

I tried to blink the sweat away that built up quickly from fucking her; it ran down my forehead and stung my eyes. My hips were soaked with a mixture of sweat from both of us and her pussy. I closed my eyes as I felt my balls slapping against her thighs, making a ambrosial squishing sound.

"Oh, I'm...gonna...cum!" I shouted as I moved slower, wanting to make the feeling last longer.

"Pull out...I don't...want...to...get...pregnant!" She moaned, I thrust a couple of more times and then pulled out, she held onto my cock with her hands and quickly bent down and sucked it into her mouth. I couldn't hold out any longer and came in her mouth, she gagged a little but swallowed about half of it. The rest ran out the side of her lips and landed on her neck and hair that lay across her heaving chest. She smiled at me and fell back against the bed. I collapsed next to her, breathing hard and not moving.

"That...was...so...good." I said between gasps for air.

"Mmmm." Was all Katrina said as she closed her eyes. Then she turned to me, grinned and said, "That got rid of my headache."

I smiled as she lay her head on my shoulder. We lay there for a while, then we got up and she treated me to dinner, we joked about what we had just done, like we had been doing it always. I felt a strange feeling, almost like it wasn't right, but I still liked it.

-----------------------

"Hey, hey!" I said as I sat down next to Benny, who was busily trying to peel an orange.

"Hey." He said quietly, as if he was distracted by his struggle with the spherical fruit.

"So what's happening with Amy?" I asked, Benny stopped and glared at me.

"Don't remind me...you know that crazy bitch wanted to out a dog collar over me and walk me around campus?" He looked at the orange again and threw it on the table in anger.

"What's wrong with that? At least she didn't ask you to fetch." I said mockingly.

"Oh, but she did, she threw my fucking pants out of the third story window and in a way, I did have to fetch!"

"Well, at least she's a girl, I have to share a room with my sister." I replied, trying not to show the fact that I had slept with her yesterday.

"So, you don't have to share a room with her." He replied. I grinned and laughed, it was true, we did have separate rooms, but Benny's had only one big one and a living room. Before I moved in with Katrina, I took the couch and Benny took the bedroom. "So, hey, how did it go with Katrina? Did you see her naked yet?"

I glared at him and said, "N-No...in fact, she was only talking about her new boyfriend, some jackass on North campus."

"Ah, you better keep an eye out for her, if she was my sister I wouldn't let her date no guys from here." He said as he lifted his cup to his mouth.

"Yeah, I know, they're all a bunch of dicks." I answered.

"You don't look like your severely deprived of sex...you have that look." Benny said, staring at me. "Like you got some last night."

"What? Ok, all right, I don't know how you do it, but I have been getting some on the side." I replied.

"I knew it! So who's the girl man?"

"Not telling." I answered. "I swore I wouldn't." I chuckled to myself, I had promised Katrina to never tell anyone and I was damned if I was going to give up her glorious body now.

"All right, all right." Benny said. "I just hope she's better than Amy...crazy bitch." He muttered.

---------------------

It had been about a month since we had first started to have sex, but we didn't stop, instead we did it anytime and anywhere we could. In the shower, between classes, twice in a canoe we had rented to paddle up a river that was close by the college, and once in the bushes next to a park trail. It was always exhilarating to do new things in new places and the fear always made it so much better. We had orgasms faster and more frequent as we struggled to be quiet, trying not to arouse attention that we were screwing just a few feet away from people that were walking and running by, going on about their lives unaware.

"Fuck! You're so hot!" I moaned as I fucked her pussy. Katrina had just taken a load of my cum and I was still horny, she bent over the sink as I moved in and out of her.

"God! Fuck me!" She moaned, grunting each time I plunged into her.

I fucked her faster and she grabbed the towel rack next to the sink, almost ripping it out of the wall, she grinded back at each stoke I had to give her. "Yes harder!" She said enthusiastically, pushing back just as hard as I was if not more.

"Don't worry, when I'm done fucking you, you're going to be too sore to go to the bathrooooommmmm!" Katrina stiffened her body as I came inside of her wet pussy.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she said as it shot into her in waves. "Oh it's so hot and..."

"Ughhhhh!" I said as I squeezed out of her; my cock limp and spent. "Oh...god." I said, exhausted and overjoyed at the same time.

"Was it ... did you ... does it feel okay?" She asked with a slight gasp, struggling to catch her breath after such an intense orgasm. This was the first time I had cum in her pussy and we both decided that since she had started on a new kind of birth control about a week ago which was virtually untested, But I assumed it would be fine to cum inside of her.

"It was great! Really, really great! You're really good at it." I replied softly

Katrina smiled and added, "I like you fucking me and I like fucking you. I love you so much!"

I was so swept up with bliss that I didn't know I was already 5 minutes late for my physiology class, "Oh crap! I got to go!" I said as I looked at my watch and put my clothes back on.

"Ok, I'll be here when you get back." She replied as she lay on the floor. "I love you." She said as she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

----------------------

"Are you sure no one is going to catch us under her?" Katrina asked as she looked around, trying to see if anyone had seen us dodge under the bleacher's cleaning room. The auditorium was packed with fans of our volleyball team, cheering and clapping as they played against a neighboring university.

"Don't worry, no one ever comes in here." I spoke from experience; Benny and I had hid from the campus police when we had gotten drunk that one time. She walked over to an old creaky chair and sat down. I walked up to her, pulled out my dick and stuck it between her legs, not yet having intercourse but rubbing against her damp pussy lips.

"All right, but make sure my skirt is down." I looked down and pulled her skirt over my cock, covering our dirty indiscretion if we were ever discovered. "Hey, I'm in the mood for something new...wanna fuck me in my ass?" She asked as she looked back at me.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, I had always wanted to try it, but I never had the nerve to ask. "Y-yeah...sure!"

Katrina leaned forward, letting her ass hang off the side of the chair. She braced herself on her elbows. I rubbed my dick in her pussy, getting it wet and hard, and then I moved it back up to her ass hole. I pushed it in slowly to let her get used to the feeling of my hard cock poking her most vulnerable place. "Go slow." She said through her gritted teeth. "Oh!" She said as I broke through. I stopped and waited until she slowly started to grind on it. She started moving faster and moaning so I took that as my hint to start fucking her harder.

Her ass was so tight, tighter than her pussy and unquestionably much hotter than it. I realized how much fun she was having when I saw the look of divine lust on her face as she threw her head back and said, "Yes! Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh keep on fucking me!"

I heard the roar of the crowd as the team probably scored a goal. It was like they were cheering both of us on as we fucked each other. That made me excited and caused me to fuck even harder. "Oh god! It's so fucking tight!" I said as I thrust roughly against her body.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum!" She shouted brazenly as her breasts shook with every push. "Ohhhhhhhh yessssss!" she hissed as she came, her knees buckled a little and it was lucky that she was holding onto a chair or she would've fallen over onto the floor.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna..." I felt her ass tighten and I couldn't hold out any longer. With a cry like a crazed animal, my cock exploded hot cum up her ass. I felt my balls shrivel up from all of the sperm that came out from me, I fell on top of her, my dick pulled out of her with a squishing sound. She lay against the back of the chair, and I lay on top of her.

"Jesus." I said as I regained my composure. "Well, that was nice." I said as I climbed off of her. She stood up and smoothed the ruffles out of her skirt and smiled at me.

"We'll have to do that one again." She said as she walked to the door. The game was over; we opened the door quickly and dissolved into the crowd.

"Hey!" Some one behind me clapped me on the shoulder; I must've jumped about a foot into the air. I turned around and looked, it was Benny. "We won! 13 to 28!"

"Yeah, I know..." I replied nervously. Benny saw Katrina walking away through the crowd his eyes glued to her skirt. "Ooh, your sister got some ass, I wouldn't mind hitting that." That was it, I was getting tired of Benny's comments about my sister.

I looked at him and threw him up against the wall. "Don't talk about my sister like that!" I shouted, everyone stopped and stared at us. "From now on, stay away from her, all right?" I said as I let him go and walked away, I could feel the heat from the stares of the people as I went.

"All right, all right, don't have to get all hostile on me." He muttered from embarrassment.

-------------------

"You sure you are all right?" I asked, feeling Katrina's forehead. "You were throwing up a lot this morning."

"I'm fine now...don't worry about me." She replied as she pushed my hand away. "I just ate too much...seems like I've been doing that a lot these days." She turned away from me. "I've been gaining wait like crazy too."

"It's all right, you aren't fat." I replied as I lay next to her.

"Not yet, but I will be soon, if I can't stop eating and control myself," She replied.

"I would still love you if you weighed a million pounds...it doesn't matter to me." I said as I kissed the nape of her neck, she rolled over and looked at me.

"I still think we should do it." She replied. I knew what she wanted; she wanted to take a pregnancy test. "Just to make sure." She said quietly.

"All right, it's your choice." I replied. I had hoped she wasn't pregnant but it would explain her throwing up lately and not in the mood for sex.

----------------

I knocked on the bathroom door, "How many more minutes?" I shouted to her from behind the door.

"Two more." She shouted back. She hadn't came out of the bathroom since she had gotten back to the dorm and shut herself up in the bathroom with the test.

I paced around the room, looking at my watch. How long did it take to take a pregnancy test? I was so nervous, I mean, what would I tell my parents? How was I going to support the baby if there was one? I thought about getting a second job. I would do anything for my sister; she was my everything, my best friend, my lover, and part of my soul.

I stopped and stood still, waiting for the report when the door slid open, and Katrina walked out holding the test in her hand. "I-I-I'm..." I rushed to her and looked at the test. "Pregnant." She said as she sobbed. "What are we gonna do?"

"Shhhhh...it's all right...it's all right." I held her in my arms and ran my fingers through her long brown hair. "We can do this..." I tried to console her and she held her arms around me tightly, weeping into my shoulder.

----------------

We told our parents over the phone and said that she had been raped, but she had asked me to never tell the police due to the embarrassment she had. I swore I wouldn't tell it was really me but I didn't care, my parents were concerned, and drove all the way to the college and Katrina and my mom locked themselves in her room. I could hear her crying and saying that the boy had taken advantage of her when she had gone to a club and someone put a drug in her drink. I sat with my father who scolded me for letting her go alone, we both got yelled at but my parents knew they couldn't blame either one of us. I had to hand it to Katrina, she had thought up the whole thing and they believed every word of it because it happened all the time. My father and mother wanted her to get an abortion, but she said she didn't want to kill a baby and she was going to have it.

----------------

Katrina gave birth to a healthy baby boy on December 4th. I was there and held my baby and looked into his eyes. I couldn't help smile as the baby gurgled at me. He obviously knew his father. My parents accepted him as their grandson and gave him love. I suppose I will eventually have to explain why Katrina and me are living in an apartment together, my sister gave them the excuse that my apartment was closer to her job. They believed every word, we certainly were lucky that they did, because if they hadn't we would've been disowned almost assuredly. We are also getting a large settlement from the birth control company. Luckily, they didn't know it was my sister and it'll help us set up our lives.

I have changed my name and Katrina and I, are scheduled to be married officially at St. Thomas Island in the Caribbean. Then with our American passports, we will be able to come back into America and be a legally married couple. Our baby, Jon is growing up and is about to take his first steps any day now, and we are in love more than ever. Hopefully, we will be able to finish college some day and grow as a loving family.

12