Hidden Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had her head resting on Penny's chest as she continued to stroke her legs listening to her talk until a companionable silence fell between them as they both quietly mused their feelings.

It was a few minutes later when without a word spoken but with a sixth sense they each shifted their position and looking into each other's eyes each saw the same desire in the other. Their eyes still locked, Sue moved her face closer to Penny their lips brushing, her tongue starting to explore the soft moistness of Penny's mouth until with an unspoken but instinctive urgency they were locked together feverishly kissing, tongues darting between mouths. They held each other tight, hands snaking over each other's bodies desperately searching for the next place to explore.

Hearts were thudding, stomachs alive with butterflies, each feeling heat and dampness in their panties as they broke apart.

"I want to make love. I need to make love!" Sue whispered her throat constricted and barely able to speak as her hand moved under Penny's camisole to caress her breast.

"Not here my beautiful, not here." Penny's hand rested on the hand Sue had under camisole as she shifted to move off the sofa. "This will be special, a memory of the first time we made love properly, let's go upstairs."

Holding hands as they slipped off the sofa they moved towards the stairs, Penny moving ahead as she took the first stair. Sue stayed back and watched Penny as her arse sashayed up the stairs, sensing Sue wasn't right behind her Penny stopped and turned to look back down Sue.

"Is there a problem?" Penny smiled.

"Mmm, no not at all, what a magnificent arse you have, completely edible in your pretty panties!"

"Now you know how I felt last night. It was unbearable being teased by yours swaying in front of my face, now get yourself up here girl, I need you in my arms."

Stepping into Penny's room, Sue wasted no time in joining her on the bed lying on her side and again slipping her hand under Penny's camisole on to her breast and kissed Penny with a tender passion her hip instinctively pressing and moving urgently against Penny's firm thigh. After a while Sue moved and straddled Penny, grinding her pussy into Penny's mound, Penny grabbed Sue's arse thrusting her hips upwards both pussies now grinding in unison.

Sue leaned forward hands either side of Penny the weight of her breasts now straining at the material of her top. Penny lifted her head and lifting the thin top up exposed Sue's breasts immediately taking one in her mouth hungrily sucking on the erect nipple like a starving baby her free hand massaging the other which hung temptingly like ripe fruit.

Both penny and Sue were now breathing heavily their senses heightened to a fever pitch each unsure whether to give to or to take from the other until Sue moved decisively down between Penny's legs pausing to stroke and kissed the pink satin mound that was tempting Sue.

"Is that just the sexiest sight on the face of the earth, a beautiful mound designed for love encased in such pretty panties?" Sue sighed, two of her fingers now playing with the damp patch on the front of the pink satin. "And you are so so wet!"

Her breath coming in short gasps and unable to keep her hips still her legs now bent as she offered her pussy up to Sue, desperate for her to stop teasing and to find a way to give her a release before she burst.

"Oh god Sue, please eat me, eat my pussy, I don't think I can take anymore!"

Sue could see Penny's bud in the middle of the damp patch and lowered her face down taking it in her mouth, sucking hard through the material, her tongue flicking the stiff clitoris. Penny was moaning, her head rolling from side to side on the pillow both hands kneading her breasts. Taking advantage of Penny's hips raising, Sue slipped her panties down exposing her glistening pussy lips and soft downy bush. Sue's face hovered at the entrance to Penny's pussy savouring the musky aroma of her sex. She used her tongue to trace the glistening lips, gently lapping at the entrance of Penny's pussy, sucking and licking the swollen bud of her clit. Saliva and love juices mingled with each other and dripped of Sue's chin as she relished the sweet nectar.

Hips in the air and supported by Sue's hands as she kneaded her arse, Penny thrust her pussy into Sue's face unable to imagine anything more beautiful than her friend's tongue working so skilfully on her. Her breathing was becoming short panting gasps now. Penny felt a trembling wave of pleasure start to overwhelm her as she stepped off the cliff into an oblivion that engulfed her body, her orgasm rolled over and through her in wave after wave of ecstasy.

Sue's mouth remained locked firmly to Penny's pussy lapping furiously at her clitoris as she screamed and grunted, her body trembling and arching stiffly as she came in waves pleasure.

"Oh dear god in heaven! What the fuck did you just do to me?" Penny groaned, desperately trying to catch her breath as the aftershocks of her orgasm kept firing through her.

Sue slid up Penny's body and pushing the satin camisole up, started to devour Penny's breast at the same time grinding her pussy into her pubic mound. There was a wild and crazed look on Sue's face as she sat up and pulled off her top, exposing her olive-skinned breasts and dark brown nipples. Sue leaned forward, her breasts brushing Penny's as she offered them up for her to suck on. In her post-orgasmic haze, Penny sucked hungrily on the firm orbs her tongue licking the erect nipples, Sue was frantic for release knowing she was so close to her own orgasm, her pussy leaking juices into the crotch of panties.

Sue stood, and with a couple of steps positioned herself directly over Penny's face. She then thrust her hand into her panties moaning as she felt how wet her pussy was. Her fingers were exploring the sopping depths of her love hole, with her free arm now supporting her as she leaned on the wall. Sue allowed herself to move down slowly and knelt with her knees either side of Penny's face presenting her wet panties to Penny who eagerly started to feast on Sue's damp panties.

Penny slid her hands under the legs of Sue's panties grabbing her arse and kneading her buttocks, she continued to munch on the wet and musty dampness of the white cotton. Taking one hand off Sue's arse, Penny slid the leg of her panties to one side and thrust her tongue deep into the warm, soaking cavern of Sue's pussy sucking her bud enthusiastically.

Sue had both hands on the wall behind the bed supporting herself as Penny's tongue darted in and around Sue's pussy. Taking her hand away from Sue's arse, Penny cupped and massaged one of the pendulous breasts that hung over her.

A guttural moan exploded from Sue as she blew out her cheeks panting like a woman in the final stages of labour.

"Ohhh fuck!... Ohhh fucking hell!...don't stop... please god don't stop!!" Sue cried her face screwed up in what might have been mistaken as agony, but this was not agony, it was pure and unadulterated bliss, an ecstasy previously not experienced as her orgasm surged through her body, swamping her emotions, all control lost.

Sue's head drooped as her body started to relax, an occasional shiver still jangling her nerves. Penny, knowing her part was played, for now anyway, helped the white cotton back into place over Sue's Pussy and with a final kiss on the damp material allowed her to move off where she lay down with a sigh.

"Oh wow! It just gets better and better, how amazing to be so close, licking and tasting your pussy as you came?" Sue exclaimed. "Utterly fucking awesome! I thought you'd never stop cumming! Ha-Ha, I thought I'd never stop cumming!"

Sue turned onto her side and kissed Penny her hand diving down between Penny's legs. "Jeez girlfriend, you're still so wet and your pussy lips are swollen."

"And if you carry on playing with her she'll be coming again... Ohhh shit here we go again!" Penny exhaled heavily experiencing a quieter but still intense orgasm. "Jesus is there no limit to how often we can come?"

"Well, we've got the rest of the day to find out!" Sue Giggled...

12