Hidden in the Basement

Story Info
A new life.
878 words
3.73
49.1k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gypsy_69
Gypsy_69
59 Followers

Jasper had come home early from school thinking that he'd have the house to himself. Ever since he'd turned 18 all he could think about was seeing his twin sister naked.

Slipping quietly through the door he started up the stairs to his bedroom, that's when he noticed the basement door was cracked open. Since they were never allowed down there he became curious and decided to sneak down the concrete steps.

Setting his backpack down on the kitchen table Jasper cautiously opened the door. He slipped out of his shoes so not to make any noise. Easing down the steps in the darkness, gently holding onto the railing he made it to the floor below.

He could hear Metallica booming from the far end of the basement where his Dad always kept the door locked. From where he was he could see light spilling out if the room. What was going on in there he wondered?

As he got closer he could hear moans and groans, all the sounds of sex. He stopped for a moment, his Mom was in New York for a conference so he knew his Dad was cheating but with who?

As he got to the door to see who he was with he saw his sister riding their father's cock with wild abandonment. "Oh yes Daddy, make me cum all over your big dick!" He heard her cry out.

Just then their father pulled out and put Jessa on her knees at the edge of the bed. "Whose pussy is this baby girl?" He heard his Dad growl. "It's yours, Daddy, all fucking yours."

Jasper realized then that his 6 1/2 inches was nothing close to their Dad's 8. He was so hard he hurt. He needed to get back upstairs and masturbate to his twin sister's bouncing tits.

Just as he turned around to leave the basement he heard his Dad call out, "Jasper, come in here!" Jasper froze. "Come here now so." His Dad repeated.

Jasper walked into the room suddenly afraid. "Don't be scared son, put your dick in your sister's mouth." Jasper knew as soon as he did he was going to cum hard. Jessa grabbed his pants loose then sucked him into her mouth.

Three strokes and he exploded down her throat. He was going to pull out but his Dad said, "Don't!" Jessa kept sucking him until he was hard again.

"Yes, baby I bet he loves that fucking mouth." He growled at his daughter. Within seconds Jasper was hard again.

"Jasper, grab that lube off the table." His father said. Giving his Dad the lube he watched as he opened it and started lubing Jessa's puckered ass. "You've been wanting a cock up your ass, here's your chance Princess. I'll fuck your pussy while your brother fucks your virgin ass."

His father lay down on the bed while Jessa climbed back on him giving her brother access to her ass. "Lube up Jasper." He father growled. "Then slowly push into her ass."

Jessa slid up her dad's cock so Jasper could enter her virgin ass. Ever so slowly he pushed his cock into his sister's ass meeting with pressure yet feeling pleasure. Just as he pushed himself all the wayin so did his Dad.

Jasper could feel his father's cock rubbing against his inside his sister. With both of them thrusting soon Jessa was screaming, "I'm fucking cuming!" at the top of her lungs. Just then Jasper shot his second load in a matter of minutes.

"Stay where you are son." His Dad said as he kept pushing his big cock into her well lubed pussy. Jasper could feel his father's cum shooting inside his sister while he was still buried in her ass.

"Go take a shower Jasper, we'll talk soon." His father told him. Jasper left the room but he could still hear them talking. "Thank you Daddy for making a baby with me and for allowing Jasper to fuck my ass."

"Anything for you Princess." Was their father's response. The pair took a quick shower together then went upstairs to talk with Jasper.

"I know that you are probably wondering what's going on by what you saw this afternoon, Son." His father told him while they were eating dinner. "Truth is a few months ago I caught your mother cheating in our bed when I came home from an early business meeting.

I went to the hotel bar where your sister tracked me down, she was looking hot so I paid for a room and we got drunk while one thing led to another, we fucked. Since then we haven't stopped, she found out today that she's pregnant and since she'd been wanting a cock up her ass, she decided it should be yours.

Now we can continue this until one of wants out but I don't see that happening. Your mother has moved out and your sister is going to sleep with me from now on.

However as soon as Jenny turns 18 you have my permission to fuck her. I'm sure your sister can teach you what you need to know before your younger sister's birthday." His Dad finished saying. Then taking his twin sister's arm led her back downstairs.

Gypsy_69
Gypsy_69
59 Followers