Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Blakely burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, Brand. I had no idea. I didn't mean... "

"It's okay," Brand hugged her tightly. "There's no way you could have known. I just hope someday that bastard gets caught."

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Brand." She pushed him over and kissed him. "Let me show you how much."

Six months later he moved in with her and they were married just two months past a year later. He met her Aunt and Uncle who had raised her for the first time the day before the wedding. Her aunt, Marie, was a tall, statuesque woman with raven black hair and her husband, John, was a small, quiet man with bushy blonde hair. He fell in love with them both instantly, and they returned his obvious affection. They told him Blakely's parents had been killed in an automobile accident and that they loved her like the child they were unable to have. Blakely was obviously very devoted to them, and after the first day they all seemed like one big happy family. Brand's parents flew in in the afternoon and joined the party for dinner. Brand had it catered at their home, and they ate it outside on the deck. He still had his house and both sets of parents stayed there. They seemed to hit it off instantly, and the only awkward moments were when Uncle John pulled Brand aside for a "talk" and Brand's mother did the same with Blakely. Love, fidelity and trust were the subjects, and the awkwardness was palpable.

They were both able to escape without damage, and they shared a smile after they got back. The wedding went off without a hitch, and they fell into their married life without any serious problems at all. After ten years they were more in love than they had been when they first married. They still fucked like bunnies and they went dancing every weekend. Blakely hadn't changed a bit and she was still a magnet for men. Brand's hair was a little lighter shade of red, but that was the only change in him other than a few lines around his eyes that Blakely said gave him character. He had become head of the software engineering department and Blakely was now a senior partner in her law firm.

Two or three times a year she went away on business, and several times she had meetings locally that she told him about but wouldn't discuss. Brand knew he shouldn't let it bother him; he had known all along that she wouldn't talk about it, but it did. She had never given him any idea at all that she was interested in other men in any way, and she was the most loving, considerate wife that he could imagine. Their sexual life was, if anything, more frequent and exciting than it had ever been. The idea that there was a part of her life that wasn't shared with him grew larger and larger in his mind. He knew he was making something big out of something that shouldn't matter. It had never mattered before, but for some reason he couldn't get it out of his head. He decided he needed to talk to Blakely about it. He made dinner that night and over a glass of wine afterward he broached the subject to her.

"Blakely, something is bothering me," he told her. "I know I agreed that I wouldn't ask you any questions about your trips and your business. I agreed to that, but I'm worried. It just keeps running around in my mind and I can't get it out. I'm very sorry. I don't know what to do. Why do we have satellite uplinks in our house? Why do we have computer equipment that puts my office to shame? Why do we have radio broadcast transmitters? Why do you go away? That stuff freaks me out. It's like there's part of you I don't even know. We've been talking about children. That scares the shit out of me. I think you do dangerous things; things you don't want me involved in, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. What if we have a beautiful little girl that looks just like her mother and some day you just don't come home? I'm terrified, Blakely; terrified that you're doing something that will either kill you or hurt me so badly that I can't get over it."

Brand found himself sobbing, his face buried in his hands. "I don't think I would want to live without you."

He looked up at her and saw the horrified expression on her face. She burst into tears and ran across the distance separating them. She threw herself on him and he cradled her in his arms while she wept against his chest.

"I had no idea you were feeling this way, Brand. Why didn't you talk to me sooner?" she asked. "We've always talked when we had a problem. You know you can talk to me, baby."

"Yes, I do know that about everything but this. We can't talk about this, Blakely. You won't talk about it."

"I won't talk about where I go or what I do. You did agree to that, Brand. You don't get to go back on your word. I was totally honest with you. I told you about this and you promised you were okay with it. If you weren't, you had the chance to walk away. You said you would be okay and you made me fall in love with you. You don't get to change your mind now. That wasn't the deal. I will talk about how it's affecting us and our relationship. I'll talk about anything. You can't bottle things up like this. I love you, baby, and I can't stand to see you this way. I don't want you to be insecure."

"What would you do if I tried to find out about you?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. "You have zero chance to succeed. Do you want to do that?"

"I might," he said. "I might surprise you."

She laughed. "You surprise me every day, Brand. Knock yourself out. I want you to know though, nothing about anything I do impacts my relationship with you in any way. I married you, Brand. I married you for life. I told you I would never cheat on you, never betray you and I never have. You know that. Has our marriage suffered one day, one minute, because of me?"

"No, I believe every word you say," he told her. "That doesn't stop me from worrying."

"How can I reassure you?" she asked.

"You can't. I know it isn't you, Blakely. It's me. You've always been totally honest and open with me. You did whatever you do before I met you. It's kind of exciting in a way, but it's terrifying as hell in another way. I wonder what you're doing and I wonder why you can't tell me."

"Telling you why would be the same as telling you everything," she explained. "By not telling you anything, I keep you safe, Brand. I keep the ugliness away from you. Would you like for me to tell you how I get drug dealers and pimps and mob bosses to testify in court? It's an ugly, dangerous business. Do you want me to quit?"

"No, I think you matter," he said. "I think you help people and it's part of you. What are you going to do if we have a baby?"

"Do you want to have a baby?" she asked.

"More than anything except for you to love me," he answered. "I wouldn't risk that for anything, but yes, I want to have three."

"We agreed to do that," she said. "Do you want to practice? I'll stop taking pills tomorrow. I love you, Brand and I'll do anything to keep you happy."

"Well, I do want to practice," he said. "I want you pregnant, Blakely, but only when you're ready. I'm already deliriously happy, by the way."

They practiced three times that night and when he came home the next day she told him she had a new out of town job. She was packing and she told him she would be gone one day and then she would be having meetings locally until she would have to be gone for a week.

Brand decided that night he was going to take her up on her challenge and try to find out what was going on.

Blakely got off the plane at Dulles and a car was waiting for her. They drove through the city and out into Virginia, finally pulling up in front of a huge white plantation house. The driver opened the door for her and carried her bag into the house. A domestic took her bag, led her to her room and allowed her to freshen up. When she emerged, there was a mimosa waiting for her and she was taken through a set of double doors and out onto a patio. The gardens stretched out before her and she saw her Uncle and a huge black gentleman sitting at a table.

They rose at her approach and she kissed them both on the cheek. "Hello, Uncle John, Benjamin," she greeted them. "Before we get started, I need to tell you that you are becoming a threat to my marriage," she told them. "Brand is asking questions and I think it's time to bring him in."

"What if we disagree?" Benjamin asked.

She gave him a look. "Don't disagree," she said. "I'll do anything it takes to keep my marriage."

He laughed a huge laugh. "I do believe she's threatening us, John."

She smiled and her uncle shuddered. "I don't think it's a threat, Ben. I think if we become a threat to her she'll just kill us."

Benjamin became serious. "Has it come to that, Blakely?"

"No, not yet," she said. "He is very smart and very resourceful, Ben. If he finds out before I have a chance to tell him, he might leave me. If he does, you won't survive. He wants to have children and so do I. I'll keep working, but he's going to be a part of it. Have I made myself clear?"

"Crystal," John said. "I'm sorry, baby. We knew this was coming. We just didn't know how soon. Mount the operation. Leave him enough clues to find you and bring him in. If you let him take you out of a rough situation that should do the trick. He won't want you to do things alone after that. He will never have any idea that he's married to a woman that could rescue herself, and him."

"You're selling him short," she said. "I know what I can do. He doesn't. I'll play this my way."

When Blakely got home, Brand was ready. He was really very good at electronic gadgetry. He picked Blakely up at the airport in her car and he had fitted it with GPS tracking so he could follow her on his laptop wherever either of them were. As soon as he she got in the shower, he put a bug in her purse and in her phone. While she was gone, he had accessed her computers through their home network and installed a keystroke tracker.

Blakely routinely swept any area she was in for bugs, and she quickly found his monitoring devices. She smiled and left them in place. Everything was going according to plan. She went to work and spent the day in the office catching up on her legal work. It wasn't that long before she finished and began to think about her plan. She called her contact and arranged an afternoon meeting. At loose ends, she went and picked up sandwiches. Brand pretended to be very surprised when she showed up at his office just before lunch. He jumped up and kissed her when his secretary opened the door.

"Hey, baby, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to take my lover to lunch," she told him. "He works here."

"Oh, anyone I know?" he asked.

"No, sometimes I think I don't even know him," she said. "He's adorable though."

"Got any plans tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, I have some practicing to do," she said. "I have a big event coming up and I don't want to be bad at it. In fact... "

She locked his office door and dropped to her knees in front of him. Before he knew what was happening his pants were around his knees and she had engulfed him in tremendous heat and suction. She looked up at him with those blazing eyes and he leaned against the wall and groaned.

"God, Blakely, what if my boss comes in?"

"He'll have to wait his turn," she grinned up at him and went back down.

Blakely never wanted to stop. After ten years she loved this cock more than the first time she tasted it. She desperately wanted his cum in her mouth. Brand desperately wanted to give it to her. He pulled her head into him until he felt her gag. She swallowed and he slipped into her throat, feeling the incredible heat as her lips surrounded the base of his cock and he exploded with a groan of ecstasy. His knees were weak for a moment and then he pulled her up, picking her up and sweeping his desk clear before sitting her on the edge and pulling her dress up around her waist.

He pulled her panties down roughly and knelt between her thighs, diving ruthlessly into her dripping little pussy. He thrust his tongue as deeply as he could get in her cleft and sucked up her juices like nectar. Replacing his tongue with a finger and then two, he used his tongue on her little clit, teasing it out of hiding until it was erect under his ministrations as she writhed and bucked her hips toward him. He fucked her pussy relentlessly with his fingers and flipped her clit up and down and from side to side until she exploded, biting her fist to keep the scream welling up inside her from escaping. When she began to calm down, he stood and plunged his renewed erection deep inside her welcoming heat. She groaned as he sank fully inside her, the size and thickness of his cock always surprising her as she felt it briefly kiss her cervix. As long as it was brief, that always excited Blakely beyond belief as she thought about him coming so close to her womb. She knew there was little likelihood that she would become pregnant three days after stopping her birth control. It was still very erotic, and she came quickly as the desk rocked with the passion of their coupling. Having already come once, Brand would ordinarily have lasted a long time, even in Blakely's snug little pussy, but the situation was so exciting that he exploded almost immediately, sparking her to clutch his arms and stiffen in a huge contraction of her own. They spent some time catching their breath and straightening their clothes. When they were composed they went outside and ate on campus at a picnic table under a tree. They sat close together and Blakely leaned against his strong body, reveling in his touch and closeness.

She walked him back to his building and left for her meeting. Brand followed her dot on his laptop and noticed that she went down into the commercial district and stopped at the docks. He logged onto the bug in her purse and heard her arranging a meeting with someone named Johnson. He had no idea who Johnson was, but he was going to be close to that meeting. He took off work, drove to a warehouse and watched as Blakely went in.

Inside, Blakely was making her deal. Alvis Pharmaceuticals was a major player in the production of drugs used to treat heart disease. It was a South American company with FDA clearance to sell and manufacture alpha blockers and beta blockers in the US. What was not known to the general public was that Alvis was also heavily involved in smuggling. Drugs, people and weapons were their major source of profit. They were considered untouchable by law enforcement, and the CEO was heavily tied in with members of Congress and the military.

He had made some mistakes recently. Tomas Gomez was a player. He liked them young, famous and reluctant. Drugs made the reluctant cooperative enough, and the daughter of a major Hollywood star had made some noise about a year ago about being abducted and raped on a private island in the Caribbean. It had been a gang bang session and a bestselling Harvard professor, a member of the British Royal family, the son of a US Senator and two high-ranking military officers had been involved. The young woman had told quite a harrowing tale of sexual slavery, forced sex with drugged women and huge cash payouts to hush up the situation. Unfortunately for the people involved, the Hollywood father kept stirring the pot until the stench needed to be cleaned up.

The involvement of high government officials was an embarrassment to a lot of powerful people, and this was the type of job Blakely would take. Gomez was going to be visiting a distribution center in San Diego, and she was planning to take him. Her contact had information about his itinerary that she needed. It was a setup. When she stepped into the warehouse, there were six armed men inside and Johnson was dead on the floor. Blakely whirled to her left and made a draw on her 9mm from her thigh holster, putting a metal stairway and a stack of wooden crates between her and the armed men. She got off two shots while going for cover, dropping two men. One was a center mass shot and the other took the thug high in the right shoulder.

The rest scrambled for cover. She heard someone call out. "Bitch! You should take a look at this before you do anything else stupid."

Blakely peeked out and her heart sank. It was Gomez, and he was holding his gun to the side of the head of a small child. It was a young girl, about eight, with long blonde hair. It was her cousin David's little girl, Amanda. She was crying and there was duct tape over her mouth. Her hands were bound behind her.

"Throw out the gun, bitch or I'll splatter her brains!" Gomez shouted.

Brand was frantic. He could hear what was going on in there and it was horrifying to him. He thought about calling the police, but he didn't trust the promptness of their response and he was sure Blakely wouldn't like it. He didn't know what to do. He was unarmed and not a fighter, anyway. He knew he had to do something. He got out and ran to Blakely's Suburban. He noticed a compartment in the back and hoped to find a jack handle or something he could use as a weapon. He felt the futility of attacking armed men with a jack handle, but he was sure he needed to do something. He had a key to her vehicle and he used it to unlock the tailgate. When he opened the compartment he was shocked to discover three pistols, a shotgun and three assault rifles. He grabbed two of the pistols and stuck them in his belt. He had no idea how to use the assault rifles, but he did know how to shoot a shotgun. He checked to see that it was loaded and grabbed a handful of shells, stuffing them in his pocket. Satisfied he was as dangerous as he could get, he cautiously approached the warehouse door, gently easing it open. What he saw inside made him throw caution to the wind.

Blakely was caught in an agony of indecision. She couldn't let anything happen to Amanda. That much she knew for sure. She had a knife on a string down the back of her neck and she hoped she'd get a chance to use it. She threw out the gun and stood up. Her arms were seized by the thugs that were still walking and she was thrust roughly forward and forced to her knees in front of Gomez. He pushed Amanda away and she fell against a pile of crates, crying out in pain as her head struck the wood, and collapsing dazed to the floor.

"Well, well," Gomez leered at Blakely. "We heard rumors about the badass bitch working for Ben Abrams. You lived up to the billing. You got two of my guys. You're going to pay for that."

He looked her up and down, stripping her with his eyes. "Damn, I had no idea the package would be so attractive. What do you think, Samson?" he asked the large, black thug holding her right arm.

"She one hot mama," he replied. "You finna give her a test drive, boss?"

"She's way more than hot," Gomez walked around them. "Open up that blouse," Melendez."

Melendez pulled his knife, using it to flick the buttons off of Blakely's shirt. Her lacy bra came into view and he cut the front, scratching her with the point of his knife and leaving a thin trickle of blood between her exposed breasts. All three of the men looked at her gorgeous mounds and their mouths went dry. None of them had ever seen a woman this sexually attractive before.

"Damn, this bitch ought to be doing porn," Samson said. "You got to give me a crack at this one, Boss."

"We'll let her do a little porn," Gomez said. "You can have her after I get done, Samson. That cock of yours will have her loose as an old sock. I want her while she's still tight. Get that skirt off."

The two men pushed Blakely down on her back and held her pinned as Gomez pulled her skirt off. The thigh holster came into view and Gomez laughed.

"Sexy panties and leather; that's quite a look you've got going on there, bitch." He tore her panties off and his dick was rock hard looking at this incredible woman. He pulled down his pants and tried to shove his cock inside her. It was incredibly painful to Blakely. She was bone dry and she whimpered a little. It was uncomfortable to Gomez, too, and he spit on his hand several times, coating his dick with saliva and leaning over to spit on her pussy. Blakely felt disgusted and watched for her chance. With the two men holding her arms there was little she could do. The man by the door not participating watched intently, stroking his cock he had taken out of his pants.