Hidden Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

Without warning he pushed my legs to the left and rolled me onto my tummy. His cock popped out and as I rose up on my knees, he shoved it in before I was even situated again, forcing his length and girth deep from behind. I yelled again and looked over my shoulder at him. He smiled, grabbed my hips and thrust in again hard making my breasts roll and swing with his thrusts.

My juice had oozed out of my vagina and ran down to my ass while I was on my back and I could feel it trapped in my anal opening when it would partially open with his lunges into me. He must have noticed as well because I felt his thumb begin to play with the thick foam and tease my little ass, circling my tight hole and teasing me with small thrusts forward but never going past the ring. I knew he loved anal, but he didn't know I knew he did. I let him pound my vagina until I came again and play with my upper hole. My pussy convulsed and grabbed at his wide member as my body filled with sweet warmth and elation.

He kept his tempo and my climax lasted rolling over me in small little waves. He slowed, and changed his position slightly bringing an end to my ride and I took advantage now able to speak.

"I know what you like; I've seen you look for it on your computer. I know what you are thinking right now. I know how much you want to take that big cock of yours out of my pussy and ease it into my tight ass! Just like that toy you got yesterday." I voiced and looked directly at him.

His motions came to a halt and he stared at me shocked.

"I'm right aren't I? Do it! Fuck my ass!" I told him.

He hesitated and I could tell he was torn. On the one hand he had a woman wanting his cock in her ass right in front of him and on the other hand he had a crazy stalker peeping Tom that slightly frightened him. He went with the chance of getting anal sex just like I knew he would.

I watched him pull out and grab his cock in his right hand, he looked at me again and I nodded and mouthed the words "do it". Slowly he pressed his juice covered head against my tight opening and pressed forward. I opened up to him, reveling in the tight and full sensation as his cock slowly entered my ass. I loved it and I knew he loved it too and I was pleasing him like I new he wanted and I felt he deserved. More of his cock slid into my body filling my ass up with his girth and length and I moaned and quivered taking him all.

It was incredible, I couldn't have imagined it better and I moaned loudly as I felt his balls press up against my open vagina with all of his cock in my bowels. Slowly he withdrew back out until just his fat head was in my ass. I turned back towards him and moved my hand down to my clit. I started playing and bit my lip and gave him a 'do me now look'.

"Fuck! Your ass is incredible!" he yelled and slowly slid all of his manhood back in.

"Better then that toy?" I asked him.

"Hell yes! So hot and tight, feels incredible,"

"Then go for it! Fuck my tight hot ass hard," I screamed.

The look of absolute ecstasy was on his face and he started going faster inside of me with long deep thrusts. My clitoris play mixed with his pleasure giving cock, made me shudder and moan with each inward motion. He felt so good and I kicked myself for waiting this long to get over to his house. My ass squeezed and milked his large cock and by his breathing and the swelling member in my butt I could tell he was going to blow soon.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, I don't want a single drop wasted anymore," I spoke up over his moans.

Soon after I said that my body rolled with a wave of orgasmic bliss and I felt like I was floating with only my clitoris and butt on earth. I was so gone I almost didn't recognize him leave my ass and I barley was able to turn around as his cock exploded in my open mouth. Holy shit I though he came a lot by himself but I guess the excitement of fucking my ass increased his volume because he shot double what I normally see him do. It was all over my face and in my mouth and I screamed and moaned as he continued to squirt his delicious load.

When it calmed down a little I took him in my mouth. He let go of his cock and I sucked and ate the remainder of his cum as his cock convulsed and throbbed in my mouth. After eating what was in my mouth and his shaft, he used his hard cock to scrape off his spunk on my face and feed it to me. "Definitely not wasted this time" I thought.

"Now wasn't that much better then jacking off to crappy free porn?" I said and sucked his cock one final time.

"Oh my hell! Way better! Good hell that was awesome!" he said.

"Well good and I don't want to see you tossing off again," I said laughing.

"What are you going to do about it," he said sarcastically.

"I better get a call and I'll come fuck your brains out again," I said seriously.

"Yes ma' m," he laughed.

That was the start of a beautiful arrangement.

Chapter 3

I didn't see him Sunday he told me before I left the night before that he and his buddies were going to ride motorcycles out in the west desert and he was leaving really early and getting back late.

Monday morning came though and I watched him leave for work like normal. As he drove down the street he looked at my house and windows with a smile on his face. I couldn't wait till he got off work and tried to keep myself busy with exercise, work, and cleaning. Still I couldn't focus on work very well and I kept wandering to his cock and body and I found myself daydreaming with my hands between my legs many times during the day.

I managed to get done what I needed just as his car pulled into his garage, and I wondered what he would do. Would he come over? Would he tease me and turn his computer on and piss me off on purpose? Should I just go over there now? I was so anxious I could hardly stand it. I hurried and got dressed in another sexy outfit just in case he came over and then went to my telescope and started searching his house. I couldn't see him but that was normal, and I figured he was probably eating his dinner or something. About a half hour later my phone rang and it was his number and name on my caller id.

"Monique? Hi this is Sean I can't stop thinking about Saturday night," he said.

"Me either it was torture waiting for you to come home today. So I take it you need my services again tonight?" I said laughing.

"Shit you're so blunt aren't you?" he said laughing with me. "Should I come over there? I kind of want to see how you have been spying on me."

"Sure you and your gorgeous cock are always welcome," I snickered.

"Great I'll bring some wine and be over shortly," he said and hung up.

I was so excited my palms were sweating and I rushed around nervously arranging things that didn't need to be. I watched out the window and his front door opened and he quickly crossed the street. I let him knock once and then opened the door and let him in. He looked so fine with a tight white T-shirt painted on practically, worn shorts and flip flops. He just stood in my foyer and stared at me in my new outfit with the wine in his hand.

"I'll take that, and then show you around," I said taking the bottle and walking to the kitchen.

"You look wonderful again Monique," he called after me remembering his manners.

"Thanks, I thought you'd like this little thing," I said from the kitchen.

I returned quickly and he was where I left him. I proceeded to show him my place but I think he watched me more than the house. He was interested when I showed him my room and telescope. He looked through it and how easy it was for me to spy on him when he left his blinds open. He also asked questions about my work station and what I did. I sat down on my bed and put my hands behind me with my sexy legs crossed as he continued to look over my stuff.

"Why don't you come and inspect me now," I said provocatively.

He looked up from the telescope as I sucked the end of my finger suggestively. He walked over and sat next to me scanning my body with his eyes.

"Fuck you're gorgeous!" he exclaimed.

I grabbed the back of his head and curled my fingers in his thick wavy hair and forced his lips to mine in passionate kiss. As we kissed I eased myself down on my back and he followed me kissing my neck and running his left hand up my stomach to my breasts. He grabbed my right one firmly and nibbled on my neck sending chills through my body, hardening my nipples.

Feeling them stand out he rolled his thumb over the right one and his mouth drifted down to my left, finding it through the sheer material. I moaned softly as his warm mouth sucked and bit, sending more pleasure down to my moistening vagina. My right hand found his hard leg and moved towards his growing cock. Finding him fully hard I grabbed his shaft through his shorts and pulled at his thick cock as he continued to play with my breasts.

"Shit these are incredible," he said taking his mouth off my nipple just long enough to speak.

I thanked him for the complement by stroking his cock the best I could. He made quick work of my negligee and as soon as I was naked he began ravishing me with his mouth and hands. I think he sampled every part of my body, licking and softly biting me, spreading my ass and rolling me around to find what he wanted to try next. He kept me so occupied I didn't get the chance to undress him until after he had made me climax twice. He was really good at oral sex and pinned my little clit between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue driving me crazy until I squirmed and came on his face.

My breathing was labored and I rocked back and forth with my hands on his head as my climax overwhelmed me. He knew I couldn't take anymore and took the chance to stand up and undress as I continued to twist and grab at my sheets in orgasmic bliss. He was naked as I came down and I looked up at him, admiring his tan body and hard oozing cock pointing directly over me. He remained standing and I knew what he wanted and gave it to him. Sitting up I inched to the edge of the bed and pulled him closer to me.

I looked up at him as my mouth surrounded his throbbing tasty cock and watched his mouth open in an audible moan as I took him further down. I grabbed his ass and clawed him shoving him forward down my throat causing him to moan louder and me to get excited anew. I loved the feel of cock in my mouth, the hot throbbing rod as far as it would go and the salty sweet taste of the guys pre-cum on my tongue. Just having his cock in my mouth made me wet and stimulated and as I sucked and squeezed my legs together on my little clit and my nipples would harden increasing my pleasure.

I treated him to the best blow job he had ever had, so he said, and since it was early I just continued sucking and twisting my mouth on his tool, rubbing his legs and balls and ass bringing him to a boil and prolonging his pleasure until I felt him tighten up and knew he was past the point of holding it in any longer.

"Oh shit I'm going to cummmmmmmm!" he screamed warning me about what I already knew.

I kept him in my mouth as his cock erupted; sending a hot rope of cum down my throat followed by three more quick spurts. I kept it all in my mouth and used my hand to stoke him through to the end. He filled my mouth with his seed and when he finished convulsing I sucked the end of his cock and showed him all of his cum in my mouth. I played with it with my tongue as he watched, enjoying his taste and texture and his eyes got larger as I closed my mouth and swallowed every drop.

"Oh Sean that was delicious, I just love you loads, I knew I would. That first time I watched you cum all over you desk I just knew I needed that in my mouth. All that scrumptious cum all for me," I said standing up in front of him licking my fingers.

"Plenty more where that came from," he laughed.

I smiled, grabbed his softening cock and said, "Well not right now anyway, but I'm sure you'll be ready soon. Let's go get a drink while we wait," I said.

I kept a hold of his cock and walked past him turning him around by it as he was forced to follow. I finally let go and he enjoyed the view of my ass as we walked to the kitchen. I got us some snacks and he poured the wine. He couldn't get enough of my body and just starred at me and touched me often; I was glad I exercised so much and looked good for him. We talked and touched each other as we ate and drank.

"So tell me....what do you do while you've been watching me through your telescope?" he asked.

I laughed, "What do you think I do?"

"Probably the same thing I'm doing to the pictures on my screen," he said laughing.

"Exactly, I've got plenty of toys to keep me occupied and watching you stroke that beautiful cock has me all hot and bothered," I said reaching for him again.

I felt some life in it already and I knew he was going to be hard soon. I let it go though and we continued to talk and eat.

"So toys huh? You'll have to show me what you have. That one you saw me doing was the only thing I have at the moment." He said.

"Oh sure I'll show you everything and let you use them on me if you want," I returned.

"Sounds good to me," he laughed.

He put down his drink and wrapped his arms around me kissing me deeply and squeezing my breast up against his hard body. I felt his wet cock bouncing to life between us as we kissed and my nipples became hard again. He grabbed my ass and rolled my cheeks in his hand letting one finger run down between my legs. Finding my wet folds he spread me open and inserted his digit as we continued to kiss. Deeper he forced it in and I moaned as he kissed and fingered me standing in my kitchen. His cock was trapped between my legs and I felt it throbbing against my inner thigh, struggling to continue its rise.

Suddenly he picked me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around him. He slowly set me down on his rising cock and he went in easily as we both moaned in pleasure. He began to lift me off and then back onto his large tool and I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and marveled at his arms flexing and bulging as he supported me. His cock was wonderful rushing in and out of me and I just screamed as he slammed me down and up on it. He continued longer then I expected holding me the whole time just pounding me with his hard cock. Sweat appeared all over him in his effort and we both moaned and enjoyed the sensations running through us.

Finally he turned and laid me down on my kitchen counter and standing next to it continued ramming his hard cock deep inside of me. With his hands free now he immediately began playing with my breasts, nipples and clitoris and keeping a constant rhythm with his cock. My legs were raised and bent at the knees allowing him deep access and he brought my pleasure to a peak with his relentless thrusts. I came and screamed my elations as my pussy convulsed with pleasure, squeezing his cock. He actually increased his speed and force as he knew I was cumming causing my climax to increase and continue longer than normal.

I looked up at him and he had a slight smile on his face and I knew he was pleased with the way he was giving it to me and making me feel.

"And I thought I was suppose to be servicing you," I said between breaths.

"Oh you are, believe me," he smiled.

He slowed down and picked me back up and headed towards my bedroom with his cock firmly in my dripping womanhood. He set me down on my bed and pulled out of me standing in front and began to look around.

"So where do you keep the toys?" he asked.

"My nightstand silly, so I can get them easy," I replied pointing.

He walked over and I admired his cock and body as he bent over to open it.

"Damn you do have quite a few," he said, beginning to throw all of my toys on the bed next to me.

I laughed and watched the bed began to be dotted with assorted dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. I grabbed the closest to me, my realistic 8 inch cock, and began to rub it up and down on my wet lips and clitoris. After he had them all out he returned to the end of the bed and picked up a large butt plug and knelt beneath me as I continued to play with the fake cock. He lubed the plug up in my vagina and then slowly inserted it into my ass. It was large and wide and he went really slow as I played with my clit. He finally got it in and my ass slid down around the narrow base relaxing my hole but filling my bowels full.

"How's that feel?" he asked.

"Great. Nice and full."

He took the cock from me and slid it above the plug into my tight pussy. Shit with both of them in there I was really full and I had to get use to it, but my body adjusted and it began to feel really good. He played with my erect clit and worked the fake cock in and out fast and hard. I closed my eyes and played with my breasts as he hammered away with the toys. He kept grabbing different ones and trying them all out inside of my pussy but left the butt plug in place. I kept my eyes closed and heard vibrators come to life one after another as he had his fun trying all my toys.

Then after he used them all I felt him begin to pull the plug back out and I opened my eyes as he dropped it on the bed next to us. He had also thrown some lube on the bed as well and he popped that open and squirted some on his fingers. I knew what he was wanting when he lubed up my ass with it and I smiled up at him and grabbed a vibrator for my clitoris. He lifted and spread my legs and moved forward putting his hard wet cock up against my ass. I pressed the vibrator on my clitoris as he slid his head into my ass. He held it steady, letting me adjust and then eased the rest of his cock into my body filling me anew. His cock felt incredible in my ass and with the vibrator sending tremors through my clit into my body I was going to cum quickly. He began to move in and out and pinched my nipples as well. He started moaning and I could tell he really like my tight ass.

"That's it Sean........Fuck my ass, I know you love it, give it to me like you want to, hard............Fast...........deep!" I screamed as my body was rocked with another clitoral orgasm.

He obeyed and made long fast thrusts using every inch he could of his cock without popping out. Over and over again, pounding me like he did my pussy. I got to give him credit he has great stamina and staying power and rocked my world. He finally slowed and pulled his cock all the way out and rolled me over on my side. I tucked my legs up together and he eased his cock back in to my butt. Then all the way out and back in and he continued to do this like on the porn that he watches. Just as my ass would start to close he'd shove his head back in opening me up wide. I kept the vibrator on my clit and let him have his way with me. It was so good, I've day dreamed about this over and over and it was just like I thought it would be. I was his bitch, his slave and I loved it.

After popping in and out for a while he shoved the whole of his manhood deep inside and kept his thrusts hard and fast. I knew he was working on building his pleasure up and wanting to cum again. He amazed me yet again though and continued hammering my tight ass with his wide cock making me cum again before he pulled out, rolled me over on my back and plastered my breasts with another amazing load of hot sticky cum. By the time he was done I had five or six long stripes across both breasts and it looked awesome with my nipples hard and my perfect round tan breasts. He just knelt there and studied his work with a smile on his face.

"Shit Sean you are amazing, I knew you would be good but I had no idea you'd be this good. Your cock does spectacular things to me and all the cum is wonderful," I said beginning to play with the stripes of white spunk on my breasts.

"You're more amazing then I am, trust me. I've never met a woman that would let me do what I just did, and then for you to look like you do is like a dream," he replied.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers