Hidden Valley Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ass fucking was never an issue in the valley, there was always too much willing pussys that needed filling. Most of the women in the valley still had virgin asses. Those that did do it, it was the last private thing and they did it behind closed doors with their husband. Even when it was two on one it was mouth and pussy. We were shocked when she wanted to do the only husband/wife thing left in the valley. Hope agreed to stay with her which left me to meet Robert alone.

I didn't know anything about Robert. Adam had just said we should meet with him. I called him to set up the meeting for lunch. While I was getting ready, hair, makeup, it only takes 3 seconds to get dressed, Jack had woke up and was given the good news. The three of them were already getting frisky. Faith's pussy was dripping and Jack used that to get her ass ready. Hope was right there to make sure he was in the right hole. The last thing I saw as I walked out the door was just the head of Jack's cock in my sister's virgin ass. Oh God I wanted to get fucked so bad. It had been almost a week. I knew Hope would not be getting fucked either but even that didn't stop my want and need. This was the closest thing to an engagement and Hope would not take anything away from that as badly as she herself needed to be fucked.

I went to the place I was to meet Robert. I was hot, wet and horny and ready to take Robert out to the car and suck him off even before we met. Robert came over and introduced himself. He was very nice looking and only 18. While I didn't feel the immediate attraction that Hope had for Keven or Faith had for Jack, I thought this could be my ticket. He led me to a table and surprisingly there was a woman there. I thought it very rude for him to bring a date to our meeting and suddenly changed my opinion of him. I sat down very stiffly, now I was pissed. I needed some action and he had a date.

I was introduced to Roberta, who preferred to be called Bobby. She was Robert's twin sister. They turned 18 about 6 months ago. Things got carried away at their 18th birthday party and they have been fucking ever since. They knew what would happen if they got caught and almost were a couple times. It wasn't like they were each other's one true love. They both wanted to get married and have families but they also wanted each other. Does this story have a familiar ring to it, like Joe and Karen 18 years ago. The only difference is that Karen is 2 years older than Joe and these two are twins. I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was interviewing my Dad and his sister.

We talked for a long time with me doing most of the listening. I heard how they got started and all about their times together since then. It seems their 18th birthday party had turned into a big make out party and neither of them was seeing any one at the time. They had both made out with different people all night and were very turned on. Everyone had either fallen asleep or gone home. They came together for a birthday kiss, the next thing they knew they were in his room naked and fucking. Their parents went to bed early and every night they would get together for a late night fuck. A couple times they fell asleep together and their parents were up when they woke naked in the other's bed.

I watched them as they talked and they got closer together. Robert had his arm around Bobby and her hand was on his thigh and they kissed. I was getting hot again just watching them. Finally I said, "I have a few questions for you and maybe we can help you. Have you had sex with anyone other than each other?" They both nodded yes. "I assume you can both have children since you said you wanted a family." Again they both nodded. "Now for the two big questions. When you get married you still want to fuck each other, how would you feel about your wife and your husband fucking each other? If your husband could not give you a baby would you let someone else fuck you just to have a baby?" Now they were both looking at me like I was crazy. "Let me tell you about where I come from."

"What if there was a place where no one wore clothes and you could openly fuck any one you wanted, from 18 years old to 100 years old. It could be your sister, mother, daughter, the woman next door or even me or my two sisters. Now you could fuck them with no strings and no fears, but your wife could do the same. There is one catch though, no one in town can get you pregnant, not even your husband. In order to have a baby that would be yours to raise you have to bring in someone from the outside to fuck all the wives. What would you think of a place like that?"

Robert sat back in his chair and said, "That's a lot to think about all at once."

I asked Robert, "Have you ever been able to fuck Bobby in the open in front of someone else?"

He said, "Of course not. No one knows about us except you."

I smiled and said, "I could see from the way you were holding each other when you told me your story that you both would love to fuck each other right now. How would you like to finally fuck your sister out in the open in front of me and my sisters. I'll tell you up front that you won't be able to fuck any of us, not today anyway. One shot and we would be pregnant, but there are a lot of other things we could all do together. It will help you make up your mind about where I came from. It is a real place."

For the first time Bobby spoke, "What about me? My brother gets to fuck me in front of everybody then has three beautiful women to play with. What do I get out of this?"

Again I smile and say, "Well you get to fuck your brother without having to hide it. There is another man my sister is interested in that I'm sure is still there and would love to fuck since he hasn't been able to fuck any of us yet. Have you ever been with another woman? There is nothing I would love more than to lick your brother's cream from your pussy. So there could be a lot in it for you."

Robert has a questioning look and asked, "You keep saying things like not today or not yet like there is more to this that you're not telling us."

I stand up and say, "There is more, a lot more and we'll tell you all about it back in our room after we get some fucking done. You two have me so hot right now I can't stand it. If I can't fuck right now I would love to watch you two do it. Now let's go."

Without even thinking Robert and Bobby get up and follow me to my car. There is not much talking on the way back to our room. Robert and Bobby are in the back seat making out and feeling each other up. I knew they were hot for each other and couldn't wait. He had her panties off and she had his cock out. Our room is around back for good reason. When I stopped the car they were kissing like mad and Robert had two fingers in Bobby's pussy and she was stroking his cock. I turned in my seat and watched them for a couple minutes then said, "I'd love to just let you guys do it right here while I watch but my sisters would be upset if they were left out." They both jumped like they had been caught. I pulled my dress off and was sitting in the car in broad day light naked. I told them, "If you get naked now it will save time inside. Everyone in there is going to be naked and then you can fuck all you want."

Their clothes came flying off and three naked people got out of the car and went to the door. We walked in and just as I thought they were all naked. Faith was laying back on one of the beds and Hope had Jack's cock in her mouth. Hope looked up but never took Jack's cock from her mouth. I introduced them, "This is Robert and his twin sister Bobby. They needed a place to fuck fast. I hope you don't mind."

Faith got off the bed and pulled Bobby down in her place and said, "Oh fresh cream pie."

I pushed Robert so he fell on top of his sister and told Faith, "I already claimed this one but if you can get your boyfriend to fuck her you can have his. I'll bet he is dying to fuck someone about now." I looked down at Hope who still had Jack's cock in her mouth and asked, "You made sure nothing happened while I was gone right?"

Hope finally let his cock go and kissed the tip and said, "Nothing happened, twice while you were gone."

Faith was on the bed with Robert and his sister who looked like they just steeped into the twilight zone. Faith took Robert's cock and stroked it a couple times and it was hard again. She guided it to his sister's pussy and once it made contact he drove it home and started fucking Bobby like mad. We were all cheering and the more we cheered the harder he fucked. Bobby's legs came up around her brother's waist and she was fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. They were both so heated up the whole thing only lasted about 5 minutes. I patted his ass and said, "When it is my turn I hope you last longer."

Robert pulled out of his sister and Faith was on the floor sucking his cock clean. Robert started to say "there you go again with when" but all he got out was, "there you ...... oh God" as Faith took his whole cock in her mouth. I was on the floor lapping away at my fresh cream pie. Bobby had two more orgasms while I ate her and Faith did more than clean Roberts cock as she got her cream from the source.

Robert fell on the bed next to his sister. Faith and Jack got on their other bed. Robert slowly raised his head and asked, "So are you going to tell us the rest of the story?"

I was feeling closer to Robert and was still between Bobby legs. I was rubbing her pussy and playing with Robert's cock. Hope, being the only with out a love interest at the time, told the story, "We came here looking for men to get the women back home pregnant. They had to be men that didn't have a problem with incest. Our father fucks us every day and after we get married he will still be fucking us. They had to be able to share their wife, mother, daughter with other men. My sisters and I went to see three men of all the ones we met on line. Two we accepted. Then our cousin e-mailed us about Robert and it seems that Joy has accepted both of you. Now the invitation is this, we would like you to come back home with us to live. There seem to be some strong feelings but no promises. We are having a party at our house in two weeks. You have till then to think about it and take care of what ever you have to. At that party you will see our father fucking us as well as his own sister. Dad's sister will be fucking her son."

"If you accept all this and wish to join us, and Dad approves of you, you will get to fuck one of us and you will get us pregnant. After we are sure who the father of our baby is you can fuck all of us including Aunt Karen. Then we'll head back to the valley where any number of women will want you to father their baby. After 6 months you will be like the other men in the valley and not be able to father any more babies with the women in the valley. You will be fucking any woman you want or that wants you, including your wife, mother, daughter or the woman next door. Your life will be extended, but we don't know how long. There is a woman in the valley in her late 90's but looks 65, she is still fucking every day with many different men including her sons and next year her grandson. That's the deal if you want to accept it"

Jack, Robert and Bobby were all floored. That was a lot to hear in only 5 minutes. Hope looked around the room and said, "Faith, Joy and I are going to get dressed, which we hate doing, and go out for about an hour for coffee. You guys talk about what we've told you and we only ask one thing. No fucking till we get back." She laughed and pull her dress over her head. Faith and I put our dresses on. Faith kissed Jack and I kissed Robert for the first time. Then I kissed Bobby on the lips and whispered to her, "I hope you get these guys to join us." The three of us left three very bewildered people in the room.

We were surprised by Hope but followed her lead. Once out side the room we had time to talk about all that has happened. We all confirmed what the other was thinking. If Keven shows up that's who Hope wants to father her baby. Faith said that if Hope didn't scare him off she wanted Jack, as if we both didn't know that. Then it was my turn. I told them, "Well I've just met Robert but I like him and his sister. I haven't been able to spend the intimate time with him like you two have. I hope, Hope didn't run him off but I know he'll still be there when we get back. Their clothes are still in the car." We all laughed. For next little while we talked about the e-mails from dad and the boys back at the house. I looked at my watch and said, "Well it's time to face the music."

We got back to the room and found Bobby on her hands and knees with her brother licking her pussy and she was sucking on Jack's cock. Faith said, "I'm glad to see you are all getting along."

Hope jumped in, "I thought I said no fucking till we got back."

Bobby took Jack's cock from her mouth and said, "We're not fucking ...... yet."

I smile and asked, "So you are coming to the party?"

All three broke away from each other and sat next to each other on the bed with Bobby in the middle. Robert was the spokesperson for the group, "About the party. We all talked about it and, well......" I thought to myself that Hope had come on too strong. Still hemming Robert said, "What we came up with was, we all have everything we need right here. We were hoping we could ride back with you guys and not wait the two weeks." I dove right into Robert and kissed him as we rolled over then off the bed. Faith jumped in Jack's lap and bounced them off the bed. Which left Hope and Bobby. They looked at each other then they were both kissing and rolling on the bed. Robert was rubbing the back of his head were he hit the floor. Shaking his head he asked, "Does that mean we can go with you?"

We all got up on the beds, Faith and Bobby on one with Jack between them. Hope and I had Robert between us on the other bed. Faith started talking, "So you all want to go back to the house with us and if you pass inspection go on to the valley to live?" They all nodded. "There is no unfinished business that needs to be cleared up?"

Jack had a arm around both Faith and Bobby and said, "Nothing that can't be done by phone or on line."

Faith reached down for Jack's cock and found Bobby already there. Bobby started to jerk away but Faith caught her and put her hand back with her's on top of Bobby's. Together they stroked his cock and Faith asked, "So, Bobby, You ready to let this guy fuck you so we can all watch?" To answer Faith's question Bobby got on her hands and knees on the bed and reached back to open her pussy for all to see. Faith stood up and pulled Jack with her. She took Jack's cock and guided it to the entrance to Bobby's pussy. The three of us jumped off the bed and gathered around just in time to see Jack shove his cock balls deep in Bobby's pussy.

It was as if everyone in the room could feel them fucking. We were all fucking each other through Bobby and Jack. We all felt his cock going in and out. My sisters and I were playing with our pussys and I was stroking Robert with my other hand. Robert's hand came down to my pussy with mine. I couldn't take it any more. Robert and I started kissing wildly and I was soon on the floor sucking his cock as he watched his sister getting fucked. The instant Jack shot off in his sister's pussy Robert started filling my mouth with his sweet cream.

Robert fell back on the bed and I lay on the floor between his legs. Jack pulled out of Bobby and sat next to Robert. Hope was on his cock in a shot. Bobby looked at Faith and said, "Didn't you promise me something after Jack fucked me?" Faith was on the floor licking Jack's cum from Bobby's pussy. Bobby was moaning as she tried to talk, "I have never been with a woman before today, OH GOD, but I can't wait tillllllll you threeeeee get fucked so I cannnnn do this to you OH GOD I CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!" She filled my sister's mouth with her own sweet love juice.

The rest of the night was a lot of sucking and licking. Bobby being the only one fuckable she was busy and managed to give us three more cream pies. Faith tried to get Bobby to go down on her but she said that she had never eaten a woman and wanted her first one to be fully loaded.

The next morning we headed home and drove by to pick up Keven on the way. We e-mailed dad to hurry home that the party had been moved up to when ever they could get there.

12